You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-22 16:26:20

Guys, Karistus are hiring :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iFTjtn11K-Y

I'm wondering if is trustable or not, but i remember that Swaruu said that it is.  One thing is for sure, we live in interesting times.

Last edited by Uncharted Universe (2023-11-22 16:36:04)

#2 2023-11-22 17:11:45

_.haz.za._369

Re: Guys, Karistus are hiring :)

Uncharted Universe wrote:

I'm wondering if is trustable or not, but i remember that Swaruu said that it is.  One thing is for sure, we live in interesting times.

Please, don't sign up for this. Don't waste your time and money.

Last edited by _.haz.za._369 (2023-11-22 17:13:33)

#3 2023-11-22 17:18:19

It could be possible, if you read and you want to try at least i suggest to use a secure e-mail for the purpose like tutanota. AT YOUR OWN RISK as also Dante said in the video.  Anyway it is clear that this timeline we focus on is evolving seeing it negative or positive is a choice of interest. Maybe your interest is for the status quo, mine is for change and e.t. disclosure thats why we see different things.

#4 2023-11-22 17:55:41

_.haz.za._369

TSD.9111 wrote:

Its not even about wasting time, its putting yourself in danger more than a normal person can handle. This is bait/test and not genuine.

If they pose as much of danger to the Cabal as we learned, they would never post a genuine job offer on their platform to spy on them. That's akin to plotting against the enemy in their own camp and being naive enough to think they won't care and/or at least take note.

The Karistus channel is monitored to where the IP address is doxed for anyone who visits the channel, so its a trip wire on a basic level.

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Please, don't sign up for this. Don't waste your time and money.

Well, yes but the real problem here is not about being "monitored" / tracked. It's about who DS really is and what his agendas truly are... That's the real problem. Once you sent your ID to him, if he finds out you are genuine and have good income, he will add you into one of his online groups and the rest..... well, it depends...

#5 2023-11-23 11:58:55

_.haz.za._369

TSD.9111 wrote:

Sure, I suppose that is a risk too, and a big one. Since even 'angels' need $ when fighting boots on the ground here lol

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
TSD.9111 wrote:

Its not even about wasting time, its putting yourself in danger more than a normal person can handle. This is bait/test and not genuine.

If they pose as much of danger to the Cabal as we learned, they would never post a genuine job offer on their platform to spy on them. That's akin to plotting against the enemy in their own camp and being naive enough to think they won't care and/or at least take note.

The Karistus channel is monitored to where the IP address is doxed for anyone who visits the channel, so its a trip wire on a basic level.

Well, yes but the real problem here is not about being "monitored" / tracked. It's about who DS really is and what his agendas truly are... That's the real problem. Once you sent your ID to him, if he finds out you are genuine and have good income, he will add you into one of his online groups and the rest..... well, it depends...

Mm. Hmm. Maybe you should realise that He is Not exactly "working" with the K's.

#6 2023-11-23 12:50:43

Lyran

Don’t do it guys - At least wait for Gosia to advise. Remember Karistus are non- physical beings- they don’t need to hire anybody. It’s a very sinister and nefarious agenda - I can feel it.

#7 2023-11-23 13:05:58

_.haz.za._369

Lyran wrote:

Don’t do it guys - At least wait for Gosia to advise. Remember Karistus are non- physical beings- they don’t need to hire anybody. It’s a very sinister and nefarious agenda - I can feel it.

"Karistus are non-physical beings". Where did you even hear that. They are just another "lyrian" type race from Jupiter. They are just more people like us.

#8 2023-11-23 13:19:29

Ariya

TSD.9111 wrote:

Are you saying that everyone who visits the Karistus YouTube channel has their IP address doxxed?
Doxxed where online?
What would the point of this be?…

#9 2023-11-23 19:46:51

Gosia
Administrator

Karistus that are around here are very much physical.

Lyran wrote:

#10 2023-11-23 21:31:11

Lyran

Gosia wrote:

Lyran wrote:

My bad Gosia, I was under the understanding that the Taygetans have to shift vibrational octave to be able to see the cities on Jupiter? Is this just the same as with the Earth?
I thought you had said they can appear in whatever form they choose to and I had likened them to the photos of winged light beings which have been captured sometimes.
I do some study now smile

#11 2023-11-23 21:48:16

Lyran

Lyran wrote:

My apologies guys - all caught up! Sorry, so much information processing every moment. This is a good reminder to take a breathe and make some review.
Much love! ♥️

#12 2023-11-23 21:53:04

Lyran

I wonder if Mari may one day interview a Karistus as she has done, Arishar? smile

#13 2023-11-23 23:23:10

Ariya

TSD.9111 wrote:

Doxxed means to have it logged, like when a website tracks visits to it. How does it do that other than by knowing the IP address of the device that's used to visit the site.

Thanks for the reply but doxxing means to have your previously anonymous, identifiable personal information (like name and address) maliciously published online. It’s slang for ‘dropping the docs.’
This is not the same as YouTube or a website (or other agency) recording the IP address of someone visiting a YouTube channel.

#14 2023-11-23 23:45:38

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, but there are different layers of Karistus. I remember Aneeka once said: All the Karistus I see around are very physical, they are people. On another layer, they are more etheric. They are an enigmatic bunch.

As for the topic you are discussing, two words from me: be careful.

Lyran wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Lyran wrote:

My bad Gosia, I was under the understanding that the Taygetans have to shift vibrational octave to be able to see the cities on Jupiter? Is this just the same as with the Earth?
I thought you had said they can appear in whatever form they choose to and I had likened them to the photos of winged light beings which have been captured sometimes.

#15 2023-11-24 01:13:24

Horton HaW

TSD.9111 wrote:

I beg to differ on what Cabal law likes to call a technicality in the definition, because yes it is identifiable information and it is published BUT not to the public access sites that a traditional doxxing would end up as. So I did use the correct word but again, the information that you think is private about you when going on the internet is constantly declassified by Cabal backdoor access, which absolutely is in the YouTube system. And it is these same back doors that non-Cabal people with the tech know-how can also use to de-anonymize your information. Because yes, the difference between a black hat and a white hat is their intent and plan with the same access/information.

Ariya wrote:
TSD.9111 wrote:

Doxxed means to have it logged, like when a website tracks visits to it. How does it do that other than by knowing the IP address of the device that's used to visit the site.

Thanks for the reply but doxxing means to have your previously anonymous, identifiable personal information (like name and address) maliciously published online. It’s slang for ‘dropping the docs.’
This is not the same as YouTube or a website (or other agency) recording the IP address of someone visiting a YouTube channel.

This is another reason I don't like using youtube. Google like Facebook is funded by the CIA. Yes, it is very easy to de-anonymize your data.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#16 2023-11-24 01:35:48

_.haz.za._369

Lyran wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Lyran wrote:

In Jupiter, Karistus are hiding their planet with some type of Energy sheild. This was said by Aneeka. So this is probably why Swaruu had to  change her ships frequency in order to see their cities. The ship's frequency have to match with the frequency of those energy shields. Plus, it is also known that the Gaseous Layer we see of Jupiter is not real too. It is also artificial (source : DS).

It was said that, some times Karistus appear like "light" beings. Well, yes sort of. According to DS, they use artificial wings which is part of their gravity cancelling system of their combat suits. The suit surrounds them with some type of energy sheild for protection. This is why they seem to appear as "light" beings but it's just thier special combat suits. That's all.

#17 2023-11-24 04:54:31

Lyran

Gosia wrote:

Yes, but there are different layers of Karistus. I remember Aneeka once said: All the Karistus I see around are very physical, they are people. On another layer, they are more etheric. They are an enigmatic bunch.

As for the topic you are discussing, two words from me: be careful.

Lyran wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Thank you, Gosia - that’s where my confusion came from. I have been focusing on new videos and it is time to refresh and also look at past topics with todays understanding. Your awesome smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-11-24 04:55:03)

#18 2023-11-24 04:58:59

Lyran

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Lyran wrote:
Gosia wrote:

In Jupiter, Karistus are hiding their planet with some type of Energy sheild. This was said by Aneeka. So this is probably why Swaruu had to  change her ships frequency in order to see their cities. The ship's frequency have to match with the frequency of those energy shields. Plus, it is also known that the Gaseous Layer we see of Jupiter is not real too. It is also artificial (source : DS).

It was said that, some times Karistus appear like "light" beings. Well, yes sort of. According to DS, they use artificial wings which is part of their gravity cancelling system of their combat suits. The suit surrounds them with some type of energy sheild for protection. This is why they seem to appear as "light" beings but it's just thier special combat suits. That's all.

Thanks Hazza- Greetings smile
Yes I caught some diagrams put out by the channel Karistus and the Cause in some mind bending videos.

#19 2023-11-25 13:51:21

_.haz.za._369

TSD.9111 wrote:

Interesting information about the Karistus Hazza, thanks for sharing smile

I've been following Dante's channels since Swaruu9 mentioned it to be mostly legit on Karistus information, but since he deletes his videos I have yet to get into the material you did to share what you did. But I do recall a recent video DS put up about the different layers of Jupiter and how they were technological mostly, so what you shared about the frequency barriers is not a surprise. Although the stuff about their suits and wings, plus why they glow with light, that's pretty cool; although it means they are intentionally keeping those as effects to maintain the human belief in angels appearing and being with those features. And this is a part about them that I don't find amusing, but then again Taygeta does not use those features so maybe I'm biased lol I'm more on the side of appearing to humans as more people and dropping the deity acts, since they are mostly serving to make humans feels lesser when comparing themselves to the 'angels.' Even if in a case by case the deity act helps, overall they are not helping in empowering humans and raising their confidence in themselves; in fact most humans consider themselves roaches on the planet (very sad in my view).

Anyway, I won't open a new topic on this, I just wanted to say the stuff you shared is interesting. I know I'm curious to learn more about the Karistus, as more people and not their fake acts, so if Mari is able to interview one of them; that could help us understand the Jovian side of what's going on with this planet and the mess of the UFOP in this star system. Since they supposedly are on Taygeta's side and share our views about Earth and how to help it, I don't see why there would be not even 1 Karistus who can offer their insight and perspective on this too. But my fingers are crossed for such an interview smile

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Swaruu of Erra called them "bioplasmic energetic" beings. Taygetans did say that, they don't know much about the Karistus but they also said, Taygeta and Karistus have been working together through out the years... So I wonder how come Taygetans don't much about them. Maybe they are not allowed to reveal much...

I think when it comes to Karistus, if we hve to expalin about them, the best example is Yazhi!

She is just another person... People/person like us. But she is much more advanced in consciousness. So she is able to transcend all these "agreements" like not passing walls for example. It's the same with Karistus. They are just another "lyrian" type race. Just like Yazhi, they also can transcend all these "agreements". Sometimes I think that, they are not really at that level. They are using technology to achieve all that but it seems like they really are at that level..

Watch this...
https://youtu.be/Wyc6FSJaVdI?si=jheey850stvLc9ev

Yes... Prince was a Karistus seed. He had full memories...

#20 2023-11-26 18:50:03

Pymander

I'm curious, what did the video say? It's now deleted.

#21 2023-11-26 18:56:45

He was hiring "spies" that can help the Karistus cause. The profile examples were engineers, politicians, diplomats etc with proved capacity he said....

#22 2023-11-26 19:19:40

Pymander

He was hiring "spies" that can help the Karistus cause. The profile examples were engineers, politicians, diplomats etc with proved capacity he said....

Well that's definitely not me, lol. Sounds very suspicious. People with those levels of power are unlikely to have any interest in these subjects.

#23 2023-12-12 20:09:43

Hanen

I guess I am too late "Video unavailable This video is private"

#24 2024-01-02 00:49:58

Wow ~ thanx for the education, gang!
{"Karistuscabalogy 101"} ~ lol

Board footer