You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-30 20:17:07

HelHun

Happy new year to all!

Happy new year to all.

To you, Great Queen Alenym, I wish you the best for 2024! May you be recognized in every corner of the Galaxy as The Great Queen that you are, an icon and example to follow, a Great Guide, light in the midst of so much ignorance and darkness. Recognized for your Great GENEROSITY, INTELLIGENCE, EMPATHY, LOVE AND ABILITY TO SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THE BEST, ABILITY TO ASSEMBLE A TEAM OF PEOPLE WITH THE BEST CHARACTERISTICS, SKILLS AND MOTIVATION TO MENTOR THE PATH AND POSITIVE CHANGE IN THIS CRUCIAL POINT FOR OUR EARTH HISTORY AND GALACTIC. THANKS FOR JOINING US!!!

YOU ARE A VERY PRECIOUS TREASURE AND I HOPE YOU ARE EQUALLY VALUED AS A DIRECT GUIDE AND REFLECTION OF THE SOURCE AND HERSELF AT THE SAME TIME. GLORY TO YOUR HOUSE, GREAT QUEEN!!!

#2 2023-12-31 09:30:16

Re: Happy new year to all!

I join you in the declaration of HAPPINESS to all for the year 2024 !
As a new participant in this forum, I am not familiar with Queen Alenym ... but if Her Majesty is even half of what you indicate, then we are indeed fortunate!

#3 2023-12-31 09:46:48

akos996

Happy new Year to you all!

WHY IS EVERYONE SCREAMING HERE? big_smile

I wish everyone a very positive nee year. I will try my best to stay very high frequency and correct all my errors so the world around could become a better place. After we all went through so much nothing can surprise any of us. We are strong and immovable.

#4 2023-12-31 14:03:43

Paganini

Wishing all of you a very happy and healthy 2024!

May you all experience the best versions of yourselves in 2024 and beyond, only getting better and better at creating timelines that are more positive beyond your wildest dreams with a ripple effect that touches the ripple effects of other starseeds that are creating positive timelines, integrating and uniting all of these wonderful ripples! May 2024 be the year that starseeds truly unite and believe in their power.

Thank you Toleka crew for all you do and staying with us and to the Urmahs too! Shout out to Arishah! Hope you all can enjoy watching the fireworks.

Last but not least, thank you Gosia for your perseverance. It must’ve been a rough 7 years at times, but here you are still, transmitting, and we are all benefitting!  A HUGE thank you from my heart to yours!

2024 HERE WE COME! READY OR NOT!

Last edited by Paganini (2023-12-31 14:04:36)

In La'kech

#5 2023-12-31 14:51:07

Ariya

Happy New Year to all you Beautiful Earth &  Starseeds. May this coming year be magical for you all! ❤️

Happy New Year to Gosia and Mattias! Thank you for supporting us all so much here!  ❤️

Happy New Year to Sophi, Mari and Athena! Much love to you all. ❤️

Happy New Year to Za’el and Arien. Thank you for your wise words! ❤️

Happy New Year to Kael. Can you see our NYE fireworks from your ship? May all your wishes be fulfilled! ❤️

Happy New Year to all Taygetans and Urmah in orbit. Thank you for standing with us! ❤️
xx

#6 2023-12-31 18:17:24

Jupiter 9

giphy.gif

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-12-31 18:20:07)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2023-12-31 18:18:23

Jupiter 9

giphy.gif

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-12-31 18:19:56)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-12-31 22:06:19

ro2778

good one! HNY and good night!

#9 2024-01-01 04:20:39

Horton HaW

Happy New Year Everyone! Sending Lots of Love to all our stellar friends and to the crew of Earth!

2093224648happy-new-year-gif-2024-for-everyone.gif

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#10 2024-01-01 05:18:03

Betty L

Happy New Year's to everyone.

Last edited by Betty L (2024-01-01 05:19:15)

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#11 2024-01-01 05:29:47

Betty L

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#12 2024-01-01 17:30:53

Jupiter 9

Hi Betty L,

To make your images load automatically you need to put them in between the img tags:

[img] [/img]

So for your above image/gif it would look like this:

[img]https://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/345560-Bright-Happy-New-Year-Animation.gif[/img]

To see all the other tags you can use and for other tips you can check this thread:

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3068

smile

#13 2024-01-02 18:18:50

HelHun

Krishna Davinci wrote:

I join you in the declaration of HAPPINESS to all for the year 2024 !
As a new participant in this forum, I am not familiar with Queen Alenym ... but if Her Majesty is even half of what you indicate, then we are indeed fortunate!

Thank you! May it be a great year for you!

Yes, we are lucky and doubly so with Ruhr, King Urmah too. Two bigs.

They were also brought for this at this time by The Source, who guides and accompanies them and us, we are not alone but they are the "physical" part of something else that forms them and they are, like you, like me, like all of us. seed.

#14 2024-01-02 18:23:10

HelHun

akos996 wrote:

Happy new Year to you all!

WHY IS EVERYONE SCREAMING HERE? big_smile

I wish everyone a very positive nee year. I will try my best to stay very high frequency and correct all my errors so the world around could become a better place. After we all went through so much nothing can surprise any of us. We are strong and immovable.

Thank you, may it be a great year and let's make visible the most positive timeline of all!

No, it's not a shout, it's A GREAT EMPHASIS and highlighting something very important to me that in lower case lacks that expression and thus I like it more and it is more visibly highlighted (perhaps due to my increasing difficulty in seeing)

#15 2024-01-02 18:25:51

HelHun

Jupiter 9 wrote:

giphy.gif

Hahahaha, literally!

It is literally the graphic expression that best summarizes what I see with my soul. Hahaha. Thank you!!!

Last edited by HelHun (2024-01-02 18:32:13)

Board footer