You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-20 19:01:59

Ashanya-Shenu

Joint Defence Force Command & other Secret Space Intel...

I started communicating with Johan Fritz when I saw him on James Rink Super Soldier YouTube channel while also discovering “Peter the Insider” where Peter says that he remembers a few or more Super Soldiers who have come forward.

Johan Fritz is a cool intelligent guy with a lot of intel to share from his time in the SSP programs.

Johan speaks most importantly about a “List” of all Humans from Earth in the “Joint Defence Force Command” & other Secret Space Programs that went Off World that is supposed to be released in 2022.

This important info starts at 59:13 of this interview where Johan goes into detail about “The List” supposed to be released in 2022✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I don’t resonate with Corey Goode most likely because I don’t remember him in my cosmic lives but I do remember the Vesica Pisces with the dot in the middle of it which he had illustrated about seeing it above the doorway in the great hall in one of the inner earth honeycomb caverns.

I highly recommend for Gosia & the moderators to watch this Johan Fritz interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCxO1czw-Kg

LoveLight✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-21 19:54:15)

#2 2021-02-21 19:57:33

Ashanya-Shenu

Re: Joint Defence Force Command & other Secret Space Intel...

ro2778 wrote:

Dec, 2018
The Cabal has been on the Moon but using the SSP (Secret Space Program) only! The Apollo crews never left Earth low Orbit.

Dec 2018
But also, the development of space travel and real working starships implemented by the SSP, developed by the Reptilians as nearly all their technology was destroyed since the great flood / pose shift! This after 1947 mostly.

Jan, 2019
They accumulated enough technology to find the way out: Using frequency modulation on their ships. They could leave since like the 1950's with the SSP. Back engineering Roswell craft and a few other before that!

Gosia: Ok, but with the help of the Reptilians, yes?

Swaruu: Not with the help of the reptilians, it's all the reptilians. Many humans are reptilians in humanoid form, and other humans are henchmen. But it's all for the reptilians. Reptilians and humans working for them, I should have said. Henchmen are those true humans that work for the reptilians mostly without knowing. Example: The military or NASA / JPL workers and scientists.

April 2020
There are other angles behind the imposition of the Van Allen bands. Not just "enclose reptiles" A race is locked up on a planet so that it does not interfere with the formation of other races because they have not yet developed the necessary ethics to live with them, to leave them alone. There are other races in formation in this same solar system. With programs like the SSP, humans would invade them. They must remain there on Earth until they develop sufficient consciousness.

Ro2778,

Much Appreciated the info you have found to send me. Have you seen the press conference with the Apollo 11 astronauts about 2 weeks after the supposed moon landing. One would think the astronauts would all be happy to tell about their journey to the press but as Swaruu says “The Apollo crews never left earth orbit” which explains the look, expression & body language of the Apollo 11 astronauts during the press conference.  I will post a thread about it with the video press conference link.  LoveLight✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-22 01:24:19)

Board footer