You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-03 21:16:33

Scott Summers

Oh look! How cute! Cabal really wants to start Civil War in US

Turns out the new movie produced by Obamas (“Leave the World Behind”) is very special indeed.

It contains a low frequency infrasound embedded in it.

Such a cute effort to subliminally influence viewers. Most likely the agenda is to incite Civil War. smile

Does anyone want to tell them how it’s going to backfire on the Cabal? Maybe we should just let them find out. big_smile

https://t.me/GeneralMCNews/6848

#2 2024-01-03 21:40:39

Alec

Re: Oh look! How cute! Cabal really wants to start Civil War in US

Wait a minute... It appears he downloaded the 5.1 version, indicating six audio channels. 4 if pared into stereo, like his example.
The channel he refers to as low frequency seems to be the LFE channel (Low-Frequency Effects), designed to be sent to a subwoofer.

Stereo
1. Front Left
2. Front Right

Mono
3. Central (dialogue only)
4. LFE (low frequency)

Stereo
5. Rear Left
6. Rear Right

All films and series available in 5.1 always display a low frequency channel (pun intended?)
The Jurassic Park film he downloaded was 2.0. Which doesn't contain the LFE channel. Only 1 stereo paired.

1. Left
2. Right

Maybe there's something else I'm overlooking since I don't have access to the rest of the video.

Thanks for sharing Scott! smile

Last edited by Alec (2024-01-03 22:09:08)

#3 2024-01-03 23:10:51

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:

Wait a minute... It appears he downloaded the 5.1 version, indicating six audio channels. 4 if pared into stereo, like his example.
The channel he refers to as low frequency seems to be the LFE channel (Low-Frequency Effects), designed to be sent to a subwoofer.

Stereo
1. Front Left
2. Front Right

Mono
3. Central (dialogue only)
4. LFE (low frequency)

Stereo
5. Rear Left
6. Rear Right

All films and series available in 5.1 always display a low frequency channel (pun intended?)
The Jurassic Park film he downloaded was 2.0. Which doesn't contain the LFE channel. Only 1 stereo paired.

1. Left
2. Right

Maybe there's something else I'm overlooking since I don't have access to the rest of the video.

Thanks for sharing Scott! smile

Alec!

I think you’re right! It’s is 5.1 in 4 pairs. (In my defence, I did tell you I had problems counting...)

This is so unfair.

The Cabal is spreading misinformation to take advantage of us less tech-savvy (or number-counting challenged) conspiratoids. sad

This is indeed a cruel, harsh planet.

My apologies to forum members for posting nonsense. smile

Please continue to enjoy the cinematic excellence of Barack and Michael Obama! Remember to show up early for the riots. big_smile

EDIT:

After further research, this is what happens when you watch “Leave the World Behind” at HALF-SPEED with ONLY the sub-woofer engaged and TURNED UP LOUD for a minimum of 24 hours...

https://x.com/cirnosad/status/1742680748979806306?s=20

Just kidding. Just another day in the US Courts (note how the flag symbolically collapsed in the end).

Last edited by Scott Summers (2024-01-03 23:39:48)

#4 2024-01-03 23:48:10

Jupiter 9

There is a film coming on april 26th about a civil war in america where the so called western forces of texas and california are in a war against the rest of the US (and yes you heard right texas and california lol big_smile).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDyQxtg0V2w

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2024-01-05 09:05:01

Brahman

A movie can't make a war. smile
I haven't seen this movie and I'm not likely to but movies are not predictions.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

Board footer