You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-05 18:05:41

HelHun

News 8. Galactic Federation Update...

Ref. Video on Official Swaruu channel. 5 Jan 24. Space

4eYRk7EDX6w?si=g8WDBxHkGYvqlffz

https://youtu.be/4eYRk7EDX6w?si=g8WDBxHkGYvqlffz

This is my message to the Federation, the rest are puppets and in this I prefer to speak to the owner of the circus and not to the monkeys.

I'm sorry Mari but I MUST CLAIM THE CROWN.
I CLAIM THE CROWN OF THE QUEEN OF CONSPIRACY, IT BELONGS TO ME. IT'S MINE.
I can lend her to you but she is mine.

TO ALL FEDERATION: THAT IS THE ONLY CROWN I WILL CLAIM!

It's the one that suits me best and amuses me the most. And despite not having any gold or stones, it is giving me crazy expansion! And I love showing it off. I like her because she is timeless, free of place and race and outside of all D and T. She fits me like a glove!

Anyway, with this clarified, I move on to what is important today.
I would like to express a thought because it is interesting how it does NOT follow my own line of natural development of thoughts. Before listening to the video I thought; and... What if I give the ethortans the possibility of doubt as a clever way out of this situation and a door for them to excuse themselves in case they feel exposed? A possibility that allows them to be excused for being puppets as well as they do for the rest of the races. But... I'm very sorry, today I woke up well rested, I slept well and I still have a little bit of memory. THEY DO NOT DESERVE IT, THEY DO NOT DESERVE ANY JUSTIFICATION! NOTHING CAN JUSTIFY WHAT THEY DID, DO AND WILL DO! MAY THE FUTURE CLAIM YOU FOR THIS.

For whatever information matters, I want to express it the same, lately I forget things, yesterday I couldn't remember the name of Alenym's sister, for me that was important in a thought, today I couldn't face a simple search in the search engine for the word Forum , to start writing this, so many things throughout the day. Anyway, obviously it's my fault, it's my bad life or whatever, but I'll leave it as anecdotal information for the record. And for what it's worth, this is also positive because in a way I live more outside than in here and that gives me a lot of strength and joy and distracts from this 2D artificial reality.

Yes, these ones who come to challenge the tantrum children here are more of a puppet, the puppeteer would not come to expose himself like this, he hides, he will continue hiding and NO ONE out there even suspects who he is. He has a butt and goes to the bathroom, so he has nothing superior! Just a strategically self-imposed title. Spot. That Federation is not superior either!

I. As the Source that I AM, I SAY THAT LABELING THESE AS POSITIVE VERDES THE REGRESSIVE AND SHOWS YOUR SO WELL ACHIEVED MANIPULATION. AND THE LOGIC THINGS TOO! AND THIS LAST EVEN DANGEROUS. I WOULD NOT ENCOURAGE THAT CHARACTERISTICS AS POSITIVE IN THOSE SUPPOSED POSITIONS SINCE THEY ONLY LEAD TO DISASTER!

I hope it is not necessary to explain why the logical is worse than the emotional when they are isolated. I've done it before and I honestly hate repeating myself.

And if there is a race that is positive in Orion, I have to suggest to them (out of ethics), that they get out of there as soon as possible and separate themselves from the regressives once and for all, it is not possible to develop and be at peace surrounded by so much garbage. I know they won't even consider it but I leave this SUGGESTION here just for ethics and for me. Just for me and for myself.

And to the owner of this circus I say: every step you take against me and mine and that includes Gaia, only brings you closer and closer to your nightmare, to your fear, to precisely what you want to avoid. Causing everything as it is as a result of that same thing. I don't see anything changing about the events yet. You only expose yourself more and more with each step.

And regarding the "earthquake" I agree with the Taygeteans, now we see who these disgusting cabal finally worshiped and who are the ones who need sacrifices and offerings.
Now, to make good use of my well-deserved crown I say this: every piece of our manipulated history has to do with this, these Federation people interrupting at every turn and manipulating everyone and writing our and YOUR history and records. In cases like violent deaths and massacres, there was always Federation intelligence guiding the dirtiest and most regressive things it managed to achieve here and there.

That's why I also say that here in Argentina, very hard months full of suffering await us after that confirmation. That was always the plan and no matter what puppet they put up, it was going to be the same even if they changed the excuses because that was the plan from the beginning. I confirm that I DID NOT VOTE FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THEY DO NOT REPRESENT ME. I challenge you to discredit me and say I was wrong! I challenge you ALL!

Mari, your message about the terms "conspiracy" and "conspiracy theories" is very nice, thank you for your empathy, but from this position which was carefully censored, I lack evidence and any validation, I only have myself, what I am and what I built as a soul, without records, without ships, without anything and sometimes even without memories or the ability to join pieces of my own puzzle. Thank you for your company, love and empathy. And by the way, it didn't matter if you said that those didn't come, I wouldn't have understood anything those days, the hangover from the holidays lasted me until day 2 hahaha.

continuation...:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=45099#p45099

Last edited by HelHun (2024-01-05 18:32:51)

Board footer