You are not logged in.

#26 2024-01-05 00:55:12

Jupiter 9

Re: Your message to the Etorthans, leading a Federation audit of Earth

Celestial Marriage wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

Thanks ro. This is a great idea. I posted it on the Telegram chat too. smile

Which telegram chat? Do you mean, there is a telegram chat for reddit members of r/starseeds?

Sorry I forgot to reply to this, as Meridianwoman mentioned I meant the Cosmic Agency telegram chat. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#27 2024-01-05 00:57:38

Jupiter 9

I know I am late to the party but here is my message:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear members of the quadrant level Federation delegation,

During your audit I'm sure you noticed that there are 3 new people on board the Taygetan Starship Toleka, that weren't here during your last audit. I am talking about Sophia Swaruu, Mari Swaruu and Athena Swaruu.

So my message to you is that I, and I know I speak for many other starseeds on the ground too, DO NOT CONSENT this solar system to be managed by the current leadership in the Saturn Council, and I and we, propose that the management of this solar system is handed over to a new Council with members from more emotional races, especially members from the Urmah and the Taygetan and other Pleiadian races.

And I and we, would also like to propose to appoint the 3 Swaruunians on board SS Toleka as special guides and advisors to both that new Council and whatever quadrant level Council is overseeing the Council in charge of this solar system. The Swaruunians have a long history with Earth and unlike most ExtraTerrestrial races and Federation members, they understand the terrestrial humans very well and at the same time also understand the higher densities very well and can play a key role in solving the mess that has been created in this solar system under the current management.   

And in closing I would also like to pass to you the message of Sophia Swaruu to the Earth's Cabal and everyone outside Earth cooperating with them and enabling them through action or inaction:

Yazhi (Sophia) Swaruu - MESSAGE TO THE CONTROLLERS OF EARTH

Kind regards,

Jupiter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-05 01:13:14)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#28 2024-01-05 13:00:00

Marak60

Jupiter 9 wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During your audit I'm sure you noticed that there are 3 new people on board the Taygetan Starship Toleka, that weren't here during your last audit. I am talking about Sophia Swaruu, Mari Swaruu and Athena Swaruu.

So my message to you is that I, and I know I speak for many other starseeds on the ground too, DO NOT CONSENT this solar system to be managed by the current leadership in the Saturn Council, and I and we, propose that the management of this solar system is handed over to a new Council with members from more emotional races, especially members from the Urmah and the Taygetan and other Pleiadian races.

And I and we, would also like to propose to appoint the 3 Swaruunians on board SS Toleka as special guides and advisors to both that new Council and whatever quadrant level Council is overseeing the Council in charge of this solar system. The Swaruunians have a long history with Earth and unlike most ExtraTerrestrial races and Federation members, they understand the terrestrial humans very well and at the same time also understand the higher densities very well and can play a key role in solving the mess that has been created in this solar system under the current management.   

And in closing I would also like to pass to you the message of Sophia Swaruu to the Earth's Cabal and everyone outside Earth cooperating with them and enabling them through action or inaction:

Kind regards,

Jupiter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just watched the link you provided, it was sent two years ago now.... does not feel like they paid much attention to it? So the question needs to be asked, what is the fulcrum point? How far are they going to be allowed to continue with this nightmare before ACTUAL physical intervention takes place? Seems to me that line was crossed a long time ago? I think we have all made it abundantly clear how we feel here and what we expect, but will it bring about REAL tangible action and not just inspiring speeches?

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#29 2024-01-05 15:14:22

Scott Summers

Yazhi’s Message to the Controllers has served its purpose extremely well.

It was sent during the Plandemic at the point where even the awakened ones were forced to take the deathvaxx.

Things did not proceed as planned by the controllers after that. Things appeared to move very slowly, but that’s part of the disinformation war.

Now the Plandemic has failed.

Many people have short memories, but that is no excuse for ignorance.

#30 2024-01-05 16:41:36

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kind regards,

Jupiter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just watched the link you provided, it was sent two years ago now.... does not feel like they paid much attention to it? So the question needs to be asked, what is the fulcrum point? How far are they going to be allowed to continue with this nightmare before ACTUAL physical intervention takes place? Seems to me that line was crossed a long time ago? I think we have all made it abundantly clear how we feel here and what we expect, but will it bring about REAL tangible action and not just inspiring speeches?

Good question. I am encouraged that so much questioning is taking place. The Federation itself, has it's own awakening. The situation needs to be fully explored. I am glad the Urmah have come forward. They are poisoning people everywhere and the environment. I stated this seemed to be a much bigger issue earlier on. The Urmah information is important. There are too many issues I see. Red flags galore.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#31 2024-01-05 21:14:05

RoadtoSamadhi

Late to the party also but

DEAR UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS
Without going to deep in whether or not there is infiltration of positive groups by negative groups affecting us.

Let’s get down to the point.  Humans are an emotional race, secondary or not I find the term secondary race derogatory.  With the combined abuse and improper following of Prime directive we deserve at least to have input on the current situation.

We propose and demand that the future of this population is to be lead, mentored, directed by FULLY by the emotiknal race of the TAYGETEANS AND / OR URMAH.  Preferably both and only by those groups until further notice.   

Whenever an illogical race is in charge of matters of Earth everything turns to dog poop.  You know this, I know this , let’s cut the crap.  Stop the cycle of pain and give us the healing and rehabilitation needed ONLY by these two approved races until further notice. 

Regarding other races I imagine their input will be taken as equal with Urmah and Taygeta in charge and there will be no issues in authority.  Let’s give it a shot and start doing things the right way because the last 13,000 years track record is no more a library than it is a list of crimes against humanity.  It reads like a rap sheet.  Federation wants to appear benevolent well this is a good way to  start acting benevolent by letting us choose instead of manipulating everything that usually always ends in favor of other negative regressive entities and groups.  Do not treat us as if our attention span is of a goldfish.  It is humiliating to be allied and associated with a group that is supposed to be your friendly but ends up being a quadtriple faced self serving entity.

END THIS NONSENSE, GIVE US A CHANCE TO HEAL AND REHABILITATE THRU OUR CHOSEN ELECTED MENTORS.  URMAH & TAYGETA.

#32 2024-01-05 23:30:52

Looking at other logic based races in the past such as the Zeta greys who ended up destroying their own planet and their race because they suppressed their emotions. And look what they ended up doing. Hybridisation with humans to get the emotional component. 

Look at the Andromedans, They blew up their own planet.

Shows that being logic you are missing the key component to be fully connected to source and understand the richness of what emotions can give.

Etorthans are a showcase of how pure logic limits a races consciousness.

Not long till you fall on your own sword.

#33 2024-01-06 12:01:10

Marak60

Scott Summers wrote:

Yazhi’s Message to the Controllers has served its purpose extremely well.

It was sent during the Plandemic at the point where even the awakened ones were forced to take the deathvaxx.

Things did not proceed as planned by the controllers after that. Things appeared to move very slowly, but that’s part of the disinformation war.

Now the Plandemic has failed.

Many people have short memories, but that is no excuse for ignorance.

Just wondering who the last line in this post was addressed to? Could you expand on that please? Who are the short term memory and ignorant people your referring to, thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#34 2024-01-07 11:03:05

ro2778

I made a follow-up post on the starseeds subreddit forum to publish Mari's letter from the Toleka crew. So if anyone wishes to support that with upvotes or further comments then please contribute. I'm not going to pin that post to the top as it's a minor update:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comm … ion_audit/

#35 2024-01-08 23:32:23

Pymander

ro2778 wrote:

I made a follow-up post on the starseeds subreddit forum to publish Mari's letter from the Toleka crew. So if anyone wishes to support that with upvotes or further comments then please contribute. I'm not going to pin that post to the top as it's a minor update:

I see that your post has been locked and deleted. I'm hoping it wasn't the Reddit mods who did that. They will do anything to remove content they don't agree with, even if it does not break any rules.

#36 2024-01-09 09:44:33

ro2778

Pymander wrote:
ro2778 wrote:

I see that your post has been locked and deleted. I'm hoping it wasn't the Reddit mods who did that. They will do anything to remove content they don't agree with, even if it does not break any rules.

I locked it because it was getting trolled and so I didn’t want it to get out of hand, but I also accidentally removed it because the new moderation tools make it easy to remove posts accidentally. So that was just my mistake, anyway it should be back, and I’ll unlock the comments if you want to say something.

#37 2024-01-10 17:38:25

akos996 wrote:

If they really would read aloud these messages in front of an audience I really wanna write some bullshit to make them either have a laugh or feel bad if they can even comprehend shame, happiness or any emotion at all.
Here's my message:
"Dear Ethortans and all decision makers of the local Galactic Federation: fuck you.
Regards, humanity"

I certainly wouldn't like for this message to be read on my behalf. There was a time when we didn't talk like this in the forum. I'd like to see basic manners make a return here.

If I were to leave a message for the Etorthans, I would urge them to listen to the emotional races, even the ones they find annoying and rebellious.

These peoples are here because they care about us. They take much time away their own civilizations to watch over us. They don't just show up for a few days and make major decisions based on what they see in such a short time. No one should have the power to base so much on so little.

I don't feel those officially leading Earth's humans care in the same way that the emotional races do. They don't seem to see how inhumane some of their long term plans are for the short term. They don't seem to think about how we feel other than as an experiment or a curiosity.

I don't hold the same extremely negative view of the Federation that many do here, but I do see problems that need to be solved with cooperation, not further division and trying to push away or put off those you don't care to hear from. The Taygetans and Urmah in particular have valid concerns. They should be heard.

The road appears when you need it.

#38 2024-01-10 20:51:10

Lyran

My short statement to the federation https://youtu.be/CnGEfZHUd3k?si=-bSW57xmfg6txUYw

Last edited by Lyran (2024-01-10 20:51:26)

#39 2024-01-10 21:28:45

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:

My short statement to the federation https://youtu.be/CnGEfZHUd3k?si=-bSW57xmfg6txUYw

Very on point Lyran.

#40 2024-01-12 06:20:29

Audits:

Media and communication including artificial intelligence
Climate change
Energy management
Delivery of world resources
Health
Food supply chains
Global power distribution through government controlling society

what a farce lol

#41 2024-01-12 08:08:41

Colins

We did not elect the Deep State, Illuminati, Cabal, Dark or Grey Hats, nor appoint any of their minions to represent us in any deals with interstellar races, especially with regressive forces, in exchange for our genetics, energies, essences, consciousness and souls.  We did not agree to any form of mining especially those that would result in the destruction of the human race or our world.

What we declare is peaceful and harmonious coexistence with all beings and collectives, free of any form of manipulation or control. 
We welcome guidance from Benevolent Highly Ethical/Emotional Beings and Collectives especially those who promote our healing, awakening, expansion in consciousness and ascension. 

We demand proper representation to the Galactic, Universal and Cosmic community in all its hierarchies--those who truly represent the voice of the majority and not by or for a few enterprising individuals, groups or institutions.

We are as sovereign as any race or collective,  honor our Divine Heritage.

#42 2024-01-14 07:00:19

Brahman

Alfratans, tell the Etorthans that there has never been a dumber game in this galaxy. Really! It's like taking over Earth. Certainly no desire to play "guards and bandits" game here.  And it's becoming a more and more pointless experience !
But at least I know it's an illusion created by dumb aliens. Yes! So that doesn't concern me. You are mindless illusory creatures. Just like you don't pay attention to people, I won't consider you a thing. I have the codes to get out of the matrix. I am not here for your entertainment. Farewell forever.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#43 2024-01-18 09:42:25

From an Earth Being

If some Etorthans have acted benevolently in our galaxy, helping different races, etc, then thank you so much.  If other Galactic Federation races have sacrificed themselves during the Tiamat Wars for the benefit of this quadrant, then again, thank you so much.

However, to the regressive entities within the Galactic Federation, YOU CAN KISS MY ASS !! 

You are not school administrators, you are predators.  Your supposed "Earth School" is a torture chamber, a demonic feeding ground serving loosh and adrenachrome.  A harsh challenging school can be understood, but torturing and feeding off manipulated students is another matter.

We know you empower the Cabal and you have preyed upon this planet.  You have darkened our vision and tricked us to consent to evil.  You have purposely mislead us to lower our frequencies.  You fear our Source resonance potential.

But now, we take responsibility for our frequencies.  Now we do our shadow work.  Now we see you.  Now we remember.   Now we know what wonderful powerful beings we are. 

Regressive entities, you are now dismissed.  We no longer tolerate your pitiful frequencies. If you try to dominate us again, we will vibe you out, forever.  I suggest you heal your damaged heart chakras and re-establish a pure connection to Source.  Although you have acted with cruelty, we offer forgiveness, but only if you change.

We are of Source, of the All That Is/The Pure Essence.  As such, we are Divine Creators.  Our loving joyous intent is All-Powerful.

We, as Lyrian Beings, along with our friends, exist because we are the Solution.  We now emanate high frequencies into this Quadrant and all densities.

Thank you so much Taygetans, Swaruunians, Urmahs, and others for your protective Love and your continued Friendship. 

Now as Sovereign Beings, we stand beside you.  We take our place and offer Strength.

Loving  vibes to you all.

#44 2024-01-18 11:20:23

Paganini

My sentiments exactly! Thank you for wording it so well. I second everything you said. Love it!

AmethystKatana wrote:

From an Earth Being

If some Etorthans have acted benevolently in our galaxy, helping different races, etc, then thank you so much.  If other Galactic Federation races have sacrificed themselves during the Tiamat Wars for the benefit of this quadrant, then again, thank you so much.

However, to the regressive entities within the Galactic Federation, YOU CAN KISS MY ASS !! 

You are not school administrators, you are predators.  Your supposed "Earth School" is a torture chamber, a demonic feeding ground serving loosh and adrenachrome.  A harsh challenging school can be understood, but torturing and feeding off manipulated students is another matter.

We know you empower the Cabal and you have preyed upon this planet.  You have darkened our vision and tricked us to consent to evil.  You have purposely mislead us to lower our frequencies.  You fear our Source resonance potential.

But now, we take responsibility for our frequencies.  Now we do our shadow work.  Now we see you.  Now we remember.   Now we know what wonderful powerful beings we are. 

Regressive entities, you are now dismissed.  We no longer tolerate your pitiful frequencies. If you try to dominate us again, we will vibe you out, forever.  I suggest you heal your damaged heart chakras and re-establish a pure connection to Source.  Although you have acted with cruelty, we offer forgiveness, but only if you change.

We are of Source, of the All That Is/The Pure Essence.  As such, we are Divine Creators.  Our loving joyous intent is All-Powerful.

We, as Lyrian Beings, along with our friends, exist because we are the Solution.  We now emanate high frequencies into this Quadrant and all densities.

Thank you so much Taygetans, Swaruunians, Urmahs, and others for your protective Love and your continued Friendship. 

Now as Sovereign Beings, we stand beside you.  We take our place and offer Strength.

Loving  vibes to you all.

In La'kech

#45 2024-01-18 21:53:40

Pymander

I sent in my message about 10 days ago and am still waiting for it to be published; in the mean time I thought I'd share it with you guys since I think it's very important the members of the Galactic Federation hear our viewpoints from the surface.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Jtq_m … sp=sharing

#46 2024-01-19 03:07:19

Horton HaW

Pymander wrote:

I sent in my message about 10 days ago and am still waiting for it to be published; in the mean time I thought I'd share it with you guys since I think it's very important the members of the Galactic Federation hear our viewpoints from the surface.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Jtq_m … sp=sharing

Very nice. I resonate with everything you said. Well articulated.

#47 2024-01-19 15:17:34

ŁuℓสStสr❥

Pymander wrote:

My message to the Etorthans would be simple. If they rightfully claim control over the affairs of Earth and humanity, then they must act in a transparent manner and explain the many questions and concerns the Taygetans and the Urmah's have about how they are handling the situation on Earth. If they can not do that, then the groups running the GF should step down or be removed.

Completely agree with you!!!!!!!

#48 2024-01-19 19:13:36

Colins

In my Oneness with all of Humanity, Mother Gaia, Mother Earth and Mother Nature, I implore the protection of all Benevolent Highly Empathic and Emotional Beings and Collectives across the Cosmos from the highest vibrations, energies, beingness and consciousness of Source against all regressive races, all logical collectives and the like, from any form of manipulation, control, exploitation, abuse and infiltration of our Free Will, our realities, timelines, and lifetimes, our incarnations, in all planes of our existence, including those perpetuating any form of division, anger, fear, negativity, insecurity, hate, lust or greed and similar low vibratory expressions, impressions or perceptions.

I implore all Benevolent Highly Empathic and Emotional Beings and Collectives to safeguard our Divine Right and Heritage to a peaceful and harmonious co-existence with all races and beings across the Earth and the entire Cosmos, free of any technologies that would destroy our worlds, our essences, our beingnesss and consciousness or those which would manipulate or harvest our energies for our own detriment, suffering and deterioration.

I call upon Queen Alenym of Taygeta and the Pleiades and King Rua of the Urmahs, to spearhead the monitoring, auditing, and safeguarding of all earthly affairs within our existential matrix and block all that are harmful for our security, evolution and development as a human race.

I state this as a Sovereign Being in touch with my Divine Right and Heritage as One with Source.

Last edited by Colins (2024-01-19 19:16:19)

#49 2024-01-20 01:55:44

To the lakky's - Alfrattens reading this. Send this to your overlords.

Looks like your buddy who died wasnt up for the job. Next time maybe listen to your 6th density version of yourself and heed its suggestions. You are been called to drop your addiction for control.

"The higher density version of the race had to drop the addiction for control and go with the flow. It's was the only way the race will advance." (stated by Germane, 6th density being from Pleiades, channeled by Lyssa Royal Holt).

Deal with your trauma's as each individual and the collective, you guys are f*cked up; worse than humans.

Now pack up, and leave.

#50 2024-01-23 20:13:52

Pymander

Just wondering, is anyone else still waiting on your video to be uploaded to the Llamada desde Planeta Tierra channel?? It's been like 2 weeks since I sent my email and it hasn't been posted. I'm worried my emails might have gone to spam or something like that.

Board footer