You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-05 11:22:02

Alec

Space News 8, Galactic Federation Update for January 5th 2024

#2 2024-01-05 12:16:04

Re: Space News 8, Galactic Federation Update for January 5th 2024

The more that is unraveling here on Earth, I'd say the more the Orion council/Federation will be exposed as well.

Intuitively, the Etorthans et all are the problem.

They will never stop with their agendas as long as no race intervenes.

My wish is for the Urmah to rid this planet and system of these shady ugly control freaks.

#3 2024-01-05 15:52:44

Brahman

Why did the Etorthans tell Mari there would be no audit but they lied? To tell us there would be no audit. So they are monitoring Mari and the CA community, maybe this forum too. big_smile
We are getting their attention. I'm glad the team are going to write a letter to the Etorthans.

There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

#4 2024-01-05 16:28:07

Horton HaW

Wow! She just confirmed the mind control possibility. The behaviors keep getting more suspicious. Obviously, need more information. Thanks Mari so much. I truly hope the rest of the federation wakes up. I feel like the Alpha Draco's may also end up playing a bigger part. Looking forward to more Ari information.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-01-05 16:39:57

mes333

I am thinking the Etorthans can't obviously use mind control on the strong Swaruu's so they lied about the audit as that was the only available option to them to try and give Mari disinformation. If that is the case not sure what they were expecting to achieve as it is obvious she is an expert with disinformation, specially if anyone takes the time to watch her YouTube Channel along with among many other attributes as is Yazhi and Tina as well.

I wonder if the Etorthans are using emotional races emotions against themselves than wouldn't it be "no pun intended" logical to use logic against the Etorthans there logical selfs? Since they hold it so high seems like a soft spot to target in on.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-01-05 16:42:37)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#6 2024-01-05 16:40:21

Betty L

This was highly anticipated. I can imagine a drone being sent to the meetings for the Taygetans. It would be much safer. Is there any help for the Japanese  people and all people??

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#7 2024-01-05 20:08:03

Pymander

As Above, So Below truly does reflect the situation. They use the same tricks up there as they do down here! It kinda scares me to think the Andromedans and other races might be mind controlled by the Etorthans. It's like The Matrix never ends no matter how high up in level you go.

It's as if the members of the GF need us Starseeds on Earth just as much as the humans do because we are indirectly helping to expose what's really going on.

#8 2024-01-05 20:17:04

Gosia
Administrator

They didnt tell MARI they would be no audit but the Taygetan team in general, queen Alenym who is Toleka´s High Command and Queen. They informed them all in general. Clarifying.

Brahman wrote:

Why did the Etorthans tell Mari there would be no audit but they lied? To tell us there would be no audit. So they are monitoring Mari and the CA community, maybe this forum too. big_smile
We are getting their attention. I'm glad the team are going to write a letter to the Etorthans.

#9 2024-01-05 20:30:47

akos996

mes333 wrote:

I am thinking the Etorthans can't obviously use mind control on the strong Swaruu's so they lied about the audit as that was the only available option to them to try and give Mari disinformation. If that is the case not sure what they were expecting to achieve as it is obvious she is an expert with disinformation, specially if anyone takes the time to watch her YouTube Channel along with among many other attributes as is Yazhi and Tina as well.

I wonder if the Etorthans are using emotional races emotions against themselves than wouldn't it be "no pun intended" logical to use logic against the Etorthans there logical selfs? Since they hold it so high seems like a soft spot to target in on.

That logic sentence made my brain give up for a good couple seconds but I got it. Interesting idea.

I've laid some options how I can imagine them depending on what's behind them:

--------------
Option 1: They are criminally incompetent

I was thinking a bit about how hard it is to truly translate the meanings of our words to them without serious distortion.
I think they do understand the connections between the words exclaiming emotions and their correlation to good and bad even if they have no idea what angry feels or means. They just see it relates to "that being is likely to attack me" or sad meaning "vulnerable, weak" etc.
So what I'm trying to say they must correlate emotions so differently they 100% treat them with just cause effect logic with full apathy which we can't do without our words affecting feeling then giving context to them. It's translating into something in their minds we never meant. Maybe.
But on a surface level it is inherently regressive that they cannot feel empathy. Meaning even with their best intentions they think being the most efficient at forcing races to change is advanced and cool. This is them at their best forcing us into whatever they think their ideal is with some wacky calculated plan. Of course it's wicked to our mind!

So let's say all the Federation races agree that the first goal is to help races ascend. For that their emotionless logic says lit a fire under our arses so we jump up in pain and start acting since they see that suffering, whatever much that word means to them is the most efficient way to facilitate growth since we would stagnate otherwise, but they don't understand why it doesn't work.

Maybe we could argue with them to hand over the seat for emotional guidance since they drive us head first into the wall every so often falling back because our emotional nature causes very negative things to manifest. If they are unwilling to give it away that points to option 2. We can't ascend through fear and obedience. It pulls us back. They don't understand that those not purely logical cannot understand a species that's cold and obedient as a hive mind working like ants through nanotech. They see it as a perfect race and they're proud of it since it just goes fast without backlash and resistance to technological advancement. In their eyes ascendence is only technological growth. To them telepathic manipulation is just like combing the hair of your friend. They are invasive with their bullshit since they don't understand that you offend them, they don't know better.

----------------------------

Option 2: They are hiding their regressive nature

Or the simpler answer: they are just the more advanced demons disguised by high intelligence but still lacking a heart to understand the basics of emotional boundaries or at least they make us think they are just so clumsy with handling emotional beings because they are just emotionally retarded.
They are just as bad if not worse.

------------------------------

Option 3: Cold hearted servants of a higher kind.

As Mari said in the video they were sent by someone who could be the main source of this.
Servants to whom? Who sent them? The greys are also servants and they can be good and bad depending on the culture.... But... Since there are inherently friendly greys and they are also lacking emotional intelligence they freak us out even though they help. So still this points toward option 1, that their lack causes them to not see they are helping negative races. That's still criminally bad.

This is like explaining the color red to a colorblind why we don't like red. Holy fuck this is frustrating me already to just think about these beings.

I can imagine how frustrating it is to have a conversation with those beings

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-05 20:45:01)

#10 2024-01-05 21:27:58

mes333

akos996 wrote:

That logic sentence made my brain give up for a good couple seconds but I got it. Interesting idea.

I've laid some options how I can imagine them depending on what's behind them:

--------------
Option 1: They are criminally incompetent

I was thinking a bit about how hard it is to truly translate the meanings of our words to them without serious distortion.
I think they do understand the connections between the words exclaiming emotions and their correlation to good and bad even if they have no idea what angry feels or means. They just see it relates to "that being is likely to attack me" or sad meaning "vulnerable, weak" etc.
So what I'm trying to say they must correlate emotions so differently they 100% treat them with just cause effect logic with full apathy which we can't do without our words affecting feeling then giving context to them. It's translating into something in their minds we never meant. Maybe.
But on a surface level it is inherently regressive that they cannot feel empathy. Meaning even with their best intentions they think being the most efficient at forcing races to change is advanced and cool. This is them at their best forcing us into whatever they think their ideal is with some wacky calculated plan. Of course it's wicked to our mind!

So let's say all the Federation races agree that the first goal is to help races ascend. For that their emotionless logic says lit a fire under our arses so we jump up in pain and start acting since they see that suffering, whatever much that word means to them is the most efficient way to facilitate growth since we would stagnate otherwise, but they don't understand why it doesn't work.

Maybe we could argue with them to hand over the seat for emotional guidance since they drive us head first into the wall every so often falling back because our emotional nature causes very negative things to manifest. If they are unwilling to give it away that points to option 2. We can't ascend through fear and obedience. It pulls us back. They don't understand that those not purely logical cannot understand a species that's cold and obedient as a hive mind working like ants through nanotech. They see it as a perfect race and they're proud of it since it just goes fast without backlash and resistance to technological advancement. In their eyes ascendence is only technological growth. To them telepathic manipulation is just like combing the hair of your friend. They are invasive with their bullshit since they don't understand that you offend them, they don't know better.

----------------------------

Option 2: They are hiding their regressive nature

Or the simpler answer: they are just the more advanced demons disguised by high intelligence but still lacking a heart to understand the basics of emotional boundaries or at least they make us think they are just so clumsy with handling emotional beings because they are just emotionally retarded.
They are just as bad if not worse.

------------------------------

Option 3: Cold hearted servants of a higher kind.

As Mari said in the video they were sent by someone who could be the main source of this.
Servants to whom? Who sent them? The greys are also servants and they can be good and bad depending on the culture.... But... Since there are inherently friendly greys and they are also lacking emotional intelligence they freak us out even though they help. So still this points toward option 1, that their lack causes them to not see they are helping negative races. That's still criminally bad.

This is like explaining the color red to a colorblind why we don't like red. Holy fuck this is frustrating me already to just think about these beings.

I can imagine how frustrating it is to have a conversation with those beings

I think I used the word logic too much LOL as I read it out again and has the potential to be like a riddle. You paint a good picture of how they could be and what's behind them. I agree this must just show the tip of the iceberg with who they could be and how frustrating it could be to interact and deal with them politically or personally. You would almost need to turn off your own emotions just to get in there heads.

What I was trying to say above was that even logic as sound as it can be can be turned back with the right arguments inplace so that one that religiously follows logic must follow it even if it benefits others such as "emotional races". I feel the "Etorthans" would be bounded to it as long as the agreements/arguments were logical. Just a working theory as I think of negative Star Trek Vulcans as an example.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-01-05 21:29:46)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#11 2024-01-05 23:20:35

I'd love it if Yahzi goes stealth to these meetings.

#12 2024-01-06 00:30:28

Alec

wandereringsoul wrote:

I'd love it if Yahzi goes stealth to these meetings.

ikiDVez.jpg

#13 2024-01-06 00:37:04

Good one..!

#14 2024-01-06 01:19:45

Horton HaW

Pymander wrote:

As Above, So Below truly does reflect the situation. They use the same tricks up there as they do down here! It kinda scares me to think the Andromedans and other races might be mind controlled by the Etorthans. It's like The Matrix never ends no matter how high up in level you go.

It's as if the members of the GF need us Starseeds on Earth just as much as the humans do because we are indirectly helping to expose what's really going on.

Yes. This is part of the larger integration. All is one.
Unfortunately, we have little information, but the behaviors are not positive.
Also, the fragmentation is a manifestation. That is why I called Earth a federation disassociation. The idea of maintaining an artificial bubble reality like this in this way isn't healthy.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-06 01:23:21)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#15 2024-01-06 03:49:09

Brahman

Gosia wrote:

They didnt tell MARI they would be no audit but the Taygetan team in general, queen Alenym who is Toleka´s High Command and Queen. They informed them all in general. Clarifying.

Brahman wrote:

So they wanted to isolate Alenym  and the Taygetan team from the audit, but she had no intention of going there. Maybe they were afraid of information leaks so they only let certain ETs in and then decided on their own behind closed doors.
It is typical for them to hide and it is no wonder that they act sneaky.

Last edited by Brahman (2024-01-06 03:50:13)

There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

#16 2024-01-06 17:51:36

CyrusB

If there's a meeting with the many races of the Federation in orbit, and the Taygetans do not attend that meeting, it seems they are weakening their position in view of the other races.  Especially if their reasoning was, "It's not safe for our Queen" or "There's subtle mind control at the meeting"  It seems the other races would say, "Oh, well let us take care of everything and then you'll be safer"  I realize the Taygetans are writing a letter, but those letters have been ignored by the Federation before.  I hope the Urmah at least were in attendance [they love a good fight!]

#17 2024-01-06 22:31:52

shar-el-oha

Just saw - fyi - Yesterday (fri 1/5) there was a post showing J's taking off for his weekend -
1/5 noon to Valley Forge Penn, Speech and campaign
then to -
Wilmington for the weekend.
Unsaid - "Going somewhere for Monday."

#18 2024-01-07 00:02:44

Gosia
Administrator

Urmah couldnt care less about the meeting. They strongly dislike both Etorthans and the Federation. They would prefer to take a nap. Thats what we were told last time about their position on this. Perhaps it changed, didnt ask recently, but I doubt it.

CyrusB wrote:

If there's a meeting with the many races of the Federation in orbit, and the Taygetans do not attend that meeting, it seems they are weakening their position in view of the other races.  Especially if their reasoning was, "It's not safe for our Queen" or "There's subtle mind control at the meeting"  It seems the other races would say, "Oh, well let us take care of everything and then you'll be safer"  I realize the Taygetans are writing a letter, but those letters have been ignored by the Federation before.  I hope the Urmah at least were in attendance [they love a good fight!]

#19 2024-01-07 00:15:58

Alec

Gosia wrote:

(...)They would prefer to take a nap.(...)

big_smile

#20 2024-01-07 07:55:31

What is "emotion"?
What is "logic"?
Are they mutually exclusive?
How much of total reality does each encompass?

Board footer