You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-27 22:07:09

Hanen

How to manifest!?

Well guys, this is a big topic and the most important one. I read many books and watched almost every video on Youtube on manifestation, yet I don't get it. Is there any video of our star friends that you can recommend here? I mean the real technique of how to manifest a specific thing.

And if you had any experience with manifestation, it would be great to share your experience here.

Besides, if we have the right technique and all of you agree to a small experiment, then we can try together to manifest something. As Joe Hill said, "There Is Power in a Union". It can be anything like rain in a specific city or color in the sky or anything that we agree to manifest.

#2 2023-12-27 23:29:50

Re: How to manifest!?

You need clarity of intent. Thoughts are made of solitons, particles. Your intent has to be for the greatest good of all. (For Source, expansion of all  benevolent Creator gods etc)

Your intent has to be part of your soul contract in this lifetime.

If two starseeds join in then it is 7^2. If you can get 3 starseeds, then the thing is 7^3 as strong etc. But there are not that many mundane things 3 starseeds can wish for together, they are mostly global. Global on their soul level, planetary level etc.

This is how group mediation works, basically.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-12-27 23:30:31)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-12-28 04:22:42

easternsea

Hi~Have you ever read The Ascension Papers by Zingdad? It includes 3 books and Book 1 has been published.
Here is Zingdad's website and some chapters of Book 3, which may helps: https://zingdad.com/adamu

Last edited by easternsea (2023-12-28 04:23:25)

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#4 2023-12-28 09:48:36

Hanen

Celestial Marriage wrote:

You need clarity of intent. Thoughts are made of solitons, particles. Your intent has to be for the greatest good of all. (For Source, expansion of all  benevolent Creator gods etc)

Your intent has to be part of your soul contract in this lifetime.

If two starseeds join in then it is 7^2. If you can get 3 starseeds, then the thing is 7^3 as strong etc. But there are not that many mundane things 3 starseeds can wish for together, they are mostly global. Global on their soul level, planetary level etc.

This is how group mediation works, basically.

To hold a clear intention for long is probably my problem so far. When I manifest things, they dont last for long or maybe because other people are involved in them and things dont work out.

#5 2023-12-28 09:50:28

Hanen

easternsea wrote:

Hi~Have you ever read The Ascension Papers by Zingdad? It includes 3 books and Book 1 has been published.
Here is Zingdad's website and some chapters of Book 3, which may helps: https://zingdad.com/adamu

Oh thats interesting. I never heard about it before but will start reading it tonight. I only knew about the Emerald tablets of Toth so far and they helped me have some spiritual achievement. Thank you for sharing!

#6 2023-12-28 10:52:38

Marak60

Hanen wrote:

Well guys, this is a big topic and the most important one. I read many books and watched almost every video on Youtube on manifestation, yet I don't get it. Is there any video of our star friends that you can recommend here? I mean the real technique of how to manifest a specific thing.

And if you had any experience with manifestation, it would be great to share your experience here.

Besides, if we have the right technique and all of you agree to a small experiment, then we can try together to manifest something. As Joe Hill said, "There Is Power in a Union". It can be anything like rain in a specific city or color in the sky or anything that we agree to manifest.

Looks like you just manifested it right now! Because as you wrote this it was being posted online by Mari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkxJcJPZyjo

Starts in 10 minutes time..:) Enjoy!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#7 2024-01-03 06:35:55

By that definition ...
Life itself is manifestation.

#8 2024-01-04 09:57:41

Personally I don't believe in free will.  I believe everything {including we} operate under the law of cause & effect {= karma}.
You can talk about conscious--subconsciious--unconscious--superconscious ... but what we feel-think-say-do is just a result of an infinite network of causes ... & you're right, in that 99.9% of it is unconscious or subconscious.  But I would still say that the tiny bit of which we become conscious is still "preprogrammed."

#9 2024-01-04 10:34:49

Brahman

Krishna Davinci wrote:

Personally I don't believe in free will.  I believe everything {including we} operate under the law of cause & effect {= karma}.
You can talk about conscious--subconsciious--unconscious--superconscious ... but what we feel-think-say-do is just a result of an infinite network of causes ... & you're right, in that 99.9% of it is unconscious or subconscious.  But I would still say that the tiny bit of which we become conscious is still "preprogrammed."

The belief of karma prevents you from freeing your will. Perhaps you have not read the Bhagavad Gita and Krishna's teachings. Lol
It tells how to transcend karma and be free like the Source.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#10 2024-01-05 07:39:22

Source is boring.

#11 2024-01-05 07:47:12

Brahman

The Source is everything so it's rather very unboring. Lol
The limitations are boring - physical, mental, galactic... But the Source is unlimited by nothing. If we think this way we too will be unlimited. smile

Last edited by Brahman (2024-01-05 08:19:16)

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#12 2024-01-05 10:20:44

akos996

1. You think of it in detail. Can you imagine it realistically? The circumstances involved can you see those also?
2. Take detailed written notes of what you want to get and how, why, and what issues could those cause since maybe you don't understand the situation or object yet to trust yourself owning/doing it. Plan things out, think of what is blocking you in or outside of you (procrastination, time wasters, bad habits, bad people, money etc)
Break it down into smaller easier steps instead of a broad"I want to travel to London". Investigate what you need, what to expect, when to, do you have remaining obligations at your old place you haven't done, like paperwork? Etc...
So in a way acting on your wish as if you were just planning a trip somewhere gives the context that you need to "pack your bags" for the adventure otherwise you set yourself up for a rollercoaster of emotions and trouble. Maybe that's why your higher self just says
"nah dude, you think you want it but you really shouldn't. You're not ready so I step into your daily life with a happy accident so you go back to course"

3. Do the stuff to set the stage and circumstances. Know you are on the way to getting it, trust yourself. This can mean freeing up time or making notes of your spendings or whatever depending on if it involves money or planning to travel or pretty much just making time for activities. See things through and it will look less and less impossible meaning clearer image in you, better feelings about the reality of it, more likelyness it actually happens.

4. Keep on course otherwise it disssolves as you change directions. Consistently is needed in thoughts, deeds. Your deeds have to mirror your thought otherwise you are not coherent between what you want and do. It's ass backwards.

5. Reflect on your progress. You might not even notice how far you got up a ladder until you look down with surprise. It helps in confidence unless you are afraid of heights.

5. ???

6. Profit

If you are a super manifester here are the steps:
1. Profit

For example I made notes years ago about my plans and projects and I am super grateful for it since I probably forgot a lot of ideas since then so it already manifested to a more permanent state as you can't trust your memory in 3D, that fades.
I mean use real paper notebook it's more precious and you won't just delete it accidentally.

Even if you don't do some of those things or you've changed it's still fun to read them back and cringe with awkwardness what you believed as a younger mind because remember that a "higher self" is just a more mature you in the future. They way you smirk and laugh at your childish thoughts you wrote down before is probably a good idea of how much you control and judge your decisions independent of time. Maybe you will be glad later some of the wishes never got fulfilled. I had countless of those.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-05 10:51:26)

#13 2024-01-05 12:10:52

Brahman

Better to live modestly than to seek profit in a cabal city like London and other big cities. That way you won't build up bad karma working for the cabal. Lol
I have never liked big cities. Cabal plans to make them a bad place to live and many people will head for the hills. If I have to choose a place, there is a cave in India, I would go there. Lol

Adi Shankaracharya

#14 2024-01-06 08:30:01

Brahman

I like this way of manifestation and breaking the matrix. smile

The 9D Arcturian Council: Breaking Free from the Matrix & Manifesting
https://eraoflight.com/2023/07/27/the-9 … nifesting/

Adi Shankaracharya

#15 2024-01-06 09:43:52

akos996

Brahman wrote:

Better to live modestly than to seek profit in a cabal city like London and other big cities. That way you won't build up bad karma working for the cabal. Lol
I have never liked big cities. Cabal plans to make them a bad place to live and many people will head for the hills. If I have to choose a place, there is a cave in India, I would go there. Lol

Honestly you are right. It's funny how people want to move to cities but it's so much, you can never get calm times for yourself, no silence, no nature then you start wishing to go to nature when you have time which you don't. Everything is close as many claim yet it's like going through jello since the traffic is always a problem. It's so weird. Even though there's so many people the neighbours are more distant than in any village. And there's so much more chaotic energy to the city which in a way is a more intense fun experience if you wish to have that but meditating is way harder. And for all the above the housing prices are insanely high so you will have to get used to living with someone who might as well be your goddamn nemesis. And you have to get used to renting, not owning and so on. Rental is a huge trap unless for short time use.

So yeah you just reminded me how much I want to move out of the city and funnily enough house prices in smaller and smaller villages are ridiculously low so it's not out of question.
Many possibilities.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-06 09:44:39)

#16 2024-01-07 08:45:31

Brahman wrote:

The limitations are boring - physical, mental, galactic... But the Source is unlimited by nothing. If we think this way we too will be unlimited. smile

Source fragments herself into us, because she is bored in the Oneness ... but she LOVES to put humpty-dumpty back together again.

Fragmentation in this life-wave has led to so much hostility that we find ourselves wishing to somewhat re-unite in peace ... so we are heading in the direction of Source.
But we never reach Source.  Because Source contains no time.  Therefore, if you entered Source, you would get stuck there.  Nothing can change without time.

From another perspective, we are Source right now.  All this fighting ~ everything IS Source.

Consciousness is contrast.  Nothing can exist without polarity.  {I love the yin-yang symbol.}

To think that you need to go somewhere or do something to "ascend" into Source is matrix-think.  We expand & contract eternally in Source.  That's how "Source" exists.

#17 2024-01-07 13:05:17

Krishna Davinci wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Source fragments herself into us, because she is bored in the Oneness ... but she LOVES to put humpty-dumpty back together again.

Fragmentation in this life-wave has led to so much hostility that we find ourselves wishing to somewhat re-unite in peace ... so we are heading in the direction of Source.
But we never reach Source.  Because Source contains no time.  Therefore, if you entered Source, you would get stuck there.  Nothing can change without time.

From another perspective, we are Source right now.  All this fighting ~ everything IS Source.

Consciousness is contrast.  Nothing can exist without polarity.  {I love the yin-yang symbol.}

To think that you need to go somewhere or do something to "ascend" into Source is matrix-think.  We expand & contract eternally in Source.  That's how "Source" exists.

Believing that the SOURCE is "bored" is a conceptual and ontological error. This idea can only arise from a mind that is bored, and this bored mind is the ego. This fact does not occur in the SOURCE. Precisely, the ego gets bored because the same limitation and conditioning are the cause of its boredom. In other words, the ego lives in a constant loop of repeating its own limitations; the same limitation (cognitive conditioning) condemns it to a sterile repetition of its own limitations persistently, and these end up becoming predictable, thus expressing its existence insubstantially nihilistic and boring, unable to go beyond its limitations. So when the ego says that the SOURCE is bored, it is merely projecting its own cognitive deficiencies of understanding. Moreover, it is a way of attempting to anthropomorphize the SOURCE, driven by the impossibility of truly UNDERSTANDING what the SOURCE really is. Since the source is beyond any idea that the ego can conceptualize, intellectualize, fantasize, imagine, or suppose, and infer, etc., because the SOURCE is beyond the ego; the SOURCE knows nothing about the ego, and furthermore, it knows nothing about any world imagined by the ego. Because the ego, per se, cannot create anything ETERNAL, and in this limitation, its boredom is generated.

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#18 2024-01-07 13:21:00

PS: Moreover, only a misguided mind like that of the ego can imagine the SOURCE as a bland and nihilistic state where there is nothing, and in this idea of nothing, that is, no stimulus, the ego incorrectly grounds and projects that the SOURCE is somewhat like a boring place due to the lack of stimuli. What the ego does not understand and will NEVER understand is that the SOURCE does not need to project any stimulus to BE UNCONDITIONAL, ETERNAL FULLNESS. And in this UNDERSTANDING, there is no room for any boredom.

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#19 2024-01-08 06:34:05

Hanen

Marak60 wrote:
Hanen wrote:

Looks like you just manifested it right now! Because as you wrote this it was being posted online by Mari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkxJcJPZyjo

Starts in 10 minutes time..:) Enjoy!

Thats incredible @Marak60 Now I have to go and listen to this. It is a very important topic since it controls our whole life. I experimented a bit with it, yet I couldn't get the results I want and even if whatever I wanted happened it didn't last for long.
Thank you for sharing!

#20 2024-01-08 17:26:04

Brahman

Brahman wrote:

I like this way of manifestation and breaking the matrix. smile

The 9D Arcturian Council: Breaking Free from the Matrix & Manifesting
https://eraoflight.com/2023/07/27/the-9 … nifesting/

Haha, the Arcturians... They knew everything there and could manifest as the Source freely. Then why are you doing this illusory simulation when anyone can manifest there? The 9D are dealing with the illusions of the etorthans. The Arcturian council should outright abandon them.
I'm sure it's an illusion in favor of the etortans, though. They don't give up because they have a personal interest. The manifestation here is quite limited and doesn't last long. Because that is how the interest of the deluded is maintained. To keep trying. However the cabal manipulates the manifestation. Except to manifest that we are getting out of 3D simulation. The etortans will not be happy. I suspect that eventually the cabal is going to f*ck them. Lol

Adi Shankaracharya

Board footer