You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-06 04:06:57

Colins

POST HERE YOUR DECLARATIONS to the Controllers of the Earth

I, in my Oneness with All-That-Is, with The Absolute, Pleroma, Divine Source, The Great I AM Presence, all The Light Hierarchs, Archangelics, Ascended Collectives, Angelics, Benevolents and Ethically Empathic Beings and Collectives, all the Lightwarriors and Lightworkers, with all of Gaia, Mother Earth and Mother Nature, all that inhabits it, especially with all of humanity, SOLEMNLY DECLARE, we are Sovereign Divine Beings of Love and Light, honor our Divine Right and Heritage, to be free from low vibrational/low frequency energies, consciousnesses, beings, entities, egregores and tulpas, manifestations,  dark-influenced miscreations, and all forms of manipulation, control, exploitation, abuse and infiltration of our Free Will, in all planes, all densities and dimensionalities, in all realities, timelines, lifetimes and incarnations, in every aspect, facet and fragment of our souls, in all of time and no time, in all our past, present and future, in all our entire existence, in all our soul families, in all our star families, in all our blended families, in all our bloodlines, genetic and DNA lines, in all our ancestors and descendants, our families, our parents, our siblings, our spouses and our children.

Honor our Divine Right and our Divine Heritage.  Remove all blockages, hindrances, impediments and resistances towards attaining, sustaining, maintaining and exercising all our Innate Divine Qualities, so we could all live in Peace, Harmony, Joy, Love, Abundance, Bliss, with Compassion for All, so we could heal completely, fully awaken, expand in consciousness and ascend safely, appropriately and in the healthiest of state and being.  Allow us to adapt, acclimatize, assimilate, absorb, anchor and integrate all these incoming and ever-present Divine high vibrational energies, consciousnesses, and light codes, all DNA activations and upgrades, downloads, attunements and harmonization, alignments and synchronizations, in a safe, healthy, secure and appropriate manner.

This is our time to ASCEND.  Honor this Declaration for all of Eternity!

And So It Is
And So It Is
And So It Is.
So Be It!

I AM I AM!
I AM I AM!
I AM I AM!

Last edited by Colins (2023-12-10 14:10:24)

#2 2023-12-06 07:03:27

Brahman

Re: POST HERE YOUR DECLARATIONS to the Controllers of the Earth

I don't know what the deep federation has planned for December 31, but it won't be good for them. We already have Urmah's support. The consequences of this fake game will not be good in 5D. There won't be any good reviews for the federation.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#3 2023-12-06 13:56:26

Lyran

I declare that according to the tenets of a holistic unity the local Federation is called to a council of reason with Queen Alenyn and King Ruah. The first steps to impartially address the inferences leveled at I’ll-defined elements of the Galactic Federation which have become corrupted by regression.
Do you doubt the words of Minerva Swaruu aboard the Viera?
Failure to do this will be viewed as an admission of outright guilt on the heads of the receiving members of the Viera who welcome these incoming visitors - be they Alfraten, Arcturians, Andromedan or any other race.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-12-06 13:59:06)

#4 2023-12-06 16:22:21

Tecumseh

I declare that there are plenty of people on this forum and elsewhere that are well versed in the real goings on, On Terra and off Terra. And that they are no longer subject to the "Prime Directive" of the Galactic Federation because they are grandfathered in, Interstellar citizens. In their minds they love the Earth and appreciate it, and also they contemplate the Heavens. They are being sealed off from outer space, it's not healthy.

It's the old saying, this place is a nice realm to visit, but I would not want to live here (for very long). Terra has some advantages in Inner Space learning, but is not known for it's Outer Space learning.

There is no reason I can think of not to let people that have like minds congregate and build a society on Terra/Earth that is much better suited for truth and reconciliation than the "politicians"/Cabal of this planet can provide. We need a better class of representatives and ambassadors to the stars. And we should gather them together at our own discretion. Without the influence of the people who stoke war and destruction. We have every right to form our own council with utmost care and ethical maturity.

We can form our own World/off-World councils. And we should. Right now. Change is good.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#5 2023-12-08 18:25:34

Xarab

Something from us as well. smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud40Ke8ranA

To desire a result, one must take up an action.

#6 2023-12-21 11:52:41

Marak60

I was so pleased to see this post here and that it is now being pushed harder..:)  SO.......

I declare the following:

1: I am FREE and I am DIVINE part of the SOURCE - AND no longer subject to the "PRIME DIRECTIVE"
2: I am NOT FOOD
3: I am NOT here for your convenience
4: I will NOT submit to your rule
5: We/I collectively REJECT all your regressive agendas
6: I give my personal agreement to allow the Urmah and the Taygetans to act as our/my guides and hold positions of governance until we are able to do so
7: I reclaim my right to FREE will and to make my own choices WITHOUT your interference in/on any level or frequency

We know who you are, your days are over and we are coming for you!

Last edited by Marak60 (2023-12-21 11:54:24)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#7 2023-12-21 23:11:57

RobertB400

I do not comply with your Prime Directive Bullshit! If we as humans are here on Earth for the "Experience" then why can it not be a positive one instead of constant Wars and Suffering? Im not buying it. There is no reason we should not be truly Free with our Experience and if I understand it ,we will be recycled right back here for another round of control, Hell No! I do NOT Comply with your rules for thee but not for me!

#8 2024-01-01 01:43:23

Colins

Honor our Divine Right to have an open, safe and secure communication/interaction with Benevolent and Highly Ethical Collectives across the Cosmos, however we mutually see fit based on our needs and capabilities, in an environment free of manipulation, intervention or attack from any regressive races,  entities or egregores in all planes.

We have a Divine Right to further explore and have a deeper understanding of who we are as a point of consciousness of Source and learn to harness our high vibrational manifestation skills for the good of all without undergoing difficult or traumatic experiences in the physical to achieve such lessons.

We have a Divine Right to mutually coexists peacefully and harmoniously with all Benevolent races across the Cosmos in an atmosphere that is beneficial to the majority of the populace while ensuring the protection of our world and all that inhabits it.

This call is for all to honor and respect.  We are all EQUAL and we are ready.

Last edited by Colins (2024-01-02 13:19:33)

#9 2024-01-12 08:12:09

Colins

We did not elect the Deep State, Illuminati, Cabal, Dark or Grey Hats, nor appoint any of their minions to represent us in any deals with interstellar races, especially with regressive forces, in exchange for our genetics, energies, essences, consciousness and souls.  We did not agree to any form of mining especially those that would result in the destruction of the human race or our world.

What we declare is peaceful and harmonious coexistence with all beings and collectives, free of any form of manipulation or control. 
We welcome guidance from Benevolent Highly Ethical/Emotional Beings and Collectives especially those who promote our healing, awakening, expansion in consciousness and ascension. 

We demand proper representation to the Galactic, Universal and Cosmic community--those who truly represent the voice of the majority and not by a few enterprising individuals, groups or institutions.

We are as sovereign as any race or collective,  honor our Divine Heritage.

#10 2024-01-19 19:08:05

Colins

In my Oneness with all of Humanity, Mother Gaia, Mother Earth and Mother Nature, I implore the protection of all Benevolent Highly Empathic and Emotional Beings and Collectives across the Cosmos from the highest vibrations, energies, beingness and consciousness of Source against all regressive races, all logical collectives and the like, from any form of manipulation, control, exploitation, abuse and infiltration of our Free Will, our realities, timelines, and lifetimes, our incarnations, in all planes of our existence, including those perpetuating any form of division, anger, fear, negativity, insecurity, hate, lust or greed and similar low vibratory expressions, impressions or perceptions.

I implore all Benevolent Highly Empathic and Emotional Beings and Collectives to safeguard our Divine Right and Heritage to a peaceful and harmonious co-existence with all races and beings across the Earth and the entire Cosmos, free of any technologies that would destroy our worlds, our essences, our beingnesss and consciousness or those which would manipulate or harvest our energies for our own detriment, suffering and deterioration.

I call upon Queen Alenym of Taygeta and the Pleiades and King Rua of the Urmahs, to spearhead the monitoring, auditing, and safeguarding of all earthly affairs within our existential matrix and block all that are harmful for our security, evolution and development as a human race.

I state this as a Sovereign Being in touch with my Divine Right and Heritage as One with Source.

Last edited by Colins (2024-01-19 19:15:19)

Board footer