You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-13 11:49:49

Marak60

Digital ID in Every Country!

Ok if this does not scare the living crap out of you then something is drastically wrong! This 23 minute clip condenses the situation well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JIX5jbcWbw

Right off the bat I have to ask.... WHAT is the plan to fight this? It is very apparent that this control switch is being put into place in such a way we will not be able to avoid it, it is TOTAL CONTROL.. end of story full stop bend over and scream rule me harder baby type of control.

Please watch ALL the video it gives a brief summery of a few idea's to help but they are really not all that good and practically impossible for the average person to be able to implement..... SO  what is the plan, what is the response and how do we deal with this breaking point event?

Next most important question.... WHAT will be the response from the Urmah, Taygetans and other allies be in response to this MAJOR event/attack? Are we going to just have to deal with this on our own? This is the kind of crap that frightens me the most as it is a total lock-down with everything linked to your psychopathic government who will ensure that if you want to access your money, home, travel, food, work or health facilities you will be up to date with all your DEATH jabs and have not said anything naughty on the web or looked at anything you should not have looked at. The depth and magnitude of what they implemented and are implementing is beyond the scope of this short post so watch the video!

The noose is being pulled tighter and I don't seen any support, except support for those who are tightening the rope by their puppet masters! Were is our support? Were is our weapons and were are our rights in any of this...

A swift answer would be appreciated! Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-01-13 13:02:26

Rohan369

Re: Digital ID in Every Country!

Hi Marak60. (As a side note, I have sent you a private message on Facebook, I am also in Scotland)

When it comes to getting any form of outside support, as of now, the rules of the sick game here dictate that humans, starseeds, are left to face this fight "alone" and only with the guidance of our friends in the orbit, and with their diplomatic attempts to find a solution to the issues within the Federation. 

I am aware that there are behind the scenes actions being taken by Taygetan's that we are not informed about, but those actions are within Federation rules of remaining hidden to humans.

The main issue, is that the Urmah and Alcyone council do not want to start a war with the Federation. The support you wish to receive from Urmah and Alcyone would be perceived by the Federation as an act of war, full scale war that would be absolutely catastrophic for this quadrant of the galaxy, with probably a great loss of life and mass suffering, and the Earth would be pulled into this war too.

So I think, the Urmah and Taygeta are hoping for a diplomatic solution to this mess. However, it isn't guaranteed that they find that solution.

During the COVID psyop and the rollout of death jabs, a great crime was commited against humanity as you know. Maybe you don't know this part, but a nanotechnology of very advanced origin, the same technology Federation races could create, was contained in those death shots. You can find the full medical report and analysis of what was found in the death shots here -
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/covid-va … nshumanism

There was no physical intervention from outside. The only resistance was the awakened of humanity, starseeds.

The Urmah recently blew up a warehouse and laboratory containing death jabs. The Federation was "furious" with this.

So the question is, will our friends intervene or not? If things here go to complete crap and the resistance from the humans isn't enough, will they physically intervene or not? After all, Arishah gave his warning that Urmah would intervene if they thought it was warranted. However, I wouldn't hang on to that as a certainty, because ultimately, the only thing that decides whether humanity is a match to positive intervention, is the collective unconscious of humanity, and of the races like the Urmah. Are we a match to them intervening..are we a match to them not intervening...there are so many different future potentials and outcomes, and which one we experience is decided by the collective unconscious of everyone involved.

I would be prepared for all scenarios. Maybe we are left to fight this alone, to die in the fight and return home.

Maybe starseeds and humans are able to win this war and end the cabal and Federation rule.

Maybe our friends intervene after finding a diplomatic solution with the Federation. Maybe they intervene without the approval of the Federation, and start a full scale galactic war.

No one knows what will happen. What I do know is that many horrific things have happened before on this planet and there was no physical support and help from outside, only in the form of starseeds and behind the scenes activities that do not threaten the rules of the game here. The answer Taygetan's and Urmah would give to you, is that we should do the bulk of the work here on our own, and only with their assistance and guidance. I find it very hard to imagine they will risk a full scale galactic war just for one planet. So be prepared they don't intervene, or if they do, it will probably have limitations.

The best outcome is that we all manifest a scenario that involves the awakening of stellar races to Federation corruption, with the groups of awakened on Earth holding the fort, and keeping evil at bay. Maybe our friends can reach a diplomatic solution with the Federation and there is a peaceful intervention. Not without it's challenges of course.

I know it's very difficult, but try to detach from the outcome and focus more on your personal experience. Know that no matter what happens, you will be a match to the reality you want to experience, and even in death you return home or to wherever you want to be, it's your creation. If the cabal and Federation get their way and carry out their agendas and we have to deal with it alone, we just have to face that. Listen to Joan manifesto from Yazhi - this mentality helps me -

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/yazhi-sw … -of-crisis

Last edited by Rohan369 (2024-01-13 14:37:47)

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#3 2024-01-13 14:12:59

Ariya

Rohan369 wrote:

I would be prepared for all scenarios. Maybe we are left to fight this alone, to die in the fight and return home.

I agree. This is the approach to take.

The Taygetans and Urmahs are our guides who support us with invaluable intel, wisdom and advice. If they wish to act further, I trust that they will do so in the best interests of all.

But this is an Earth human battle and we must step up and play our part. This is a war for the minds and hearts of humanity and we must fight it every way that we can. We are the elite forces in this consciousness war and I am prepared to go down fighting. I will only return with more tenacity and determination.

I am not afraid of any of the scenarios you propose. They are simply not a match to the experience I am creating.

Humanity has long played the victim  of the victim / saviour dynamic, and it is time to break this pattern.

Last edited by Ariya (2024-01-13 14:32:34)

#4 2024-01-13 15:57:17

Alec

Ariya wrote:

(…)Humanity has long played the victim  of the victim / saviour dynamic, and it is time to break this pattern.

zwBqt5m.png

#5 2024-01-13 15:59:35

Marak60

Rohan369 wrote:

Hi Marak60. (As a side note, I have sent you a private message on Facebook, I am also in Scotland)

Got it thanks!

Rohan369 wrote:

When it comes to getting any form of outside support, as of now, the rules of the sick game here dictate that humans, starseeds, are left to face this fight "alone" and only with the guidance of our friends in the orbit, and with their diplomatic attempts to find a solution to the issues within the Federation.

Yes I am aware of this rule, but my "gripe" with it is that this seems to be a one sided rule? It seems to be perfectly OK for the regressive forces to get ALL and any support they need including illegal Alien tech anytime they like and as often as they like without any kind of retribution?  Which is why I am so vocal over this entire situation. 

Rohan369 wrote:

I am aware that there are behind the scenes actions being taken by Taygetan's that we are not informed about, but those actions are within Federation rules of remaining hidden to humans.

There is the catch.... WITHIN federation rules! Time to get rid of this book.... If it can not be applied equally then it is not valid, it really is that simple, for me anyway.

Rohan369 wrote:

The main issue, is that the Urmah and Alcyone council do not want to start a war with the Federation. The support you wish to receive from Urmah and Alcyone would be perceived by the Federation as an act of war, full scale war that would be absolutely catastrophic for this quadrant of the galaxy, with probably a great loss of life and mass suffering, and the Earth would be pulled into this war too.

Yes and no... Let me explain, as mentioned above if the rules can't be applied equally then there are no rules that are broken! It could be offered (the help that is) in the same way it is given to the regressive's we should be allowed alien tech and support as we see fit as well. If that can't be given then theirs (the Cabals) needs to be halted immediately. If this was done we would have no issues dealing with them (well nothing we could not eventually get around) this would even out the playing fields so to speak. So no need for a war just need to point out that it is EQUAL support. The world is already in the war but it is time we got out of it and in a fair and just way!

Rohan369 wrote:

So I think, the Urmah and Taygeta are hoping for a diplomatic solution to this mess. However, it isn't guaranteed that they find that solution.

They try I know, but it may be time to use the same rule book! That needs to be pointed out and when that is done there can be no legitimate call to war.

Rohan369 wrote:

During the COVID psyop and the rollout of death jabs, a great crime was commited against humanity as you know. Maybe you don't know this part, but a nanotechnology of very advanced origin, the same technology Federation races could create, was contained in those death shots. You can find the full medical report and analysis of what was found in the death shots here -

Yes I am fully aware of all these things, the nano tech was something I was shouting about until I got banned on FB and my post removed. I am back online now but rarely use FB anymore I keep it up for my family contacts mainly as they all live in Australia so contact is open this way.    I try to avoid putting to much on FB as I do not want them to know what I am up to...:) I want that to be a surprise!

Rohan369 wrote:

There was no physical intervention from outside. The only resistance was the awakened of humanity, starseeds.

The Urmah recently blew up a warehouse and laboratory containing death jabs. The Federation was "furious" with this.

Yes I saw that little event..:) But was not aware it was Urmah until I found this forum! 

Rohan369 wrote:

So the question is, will our friends intervene or not? If things here go to complete crap and the resistance from the humans isn't enough, will they physically intervene or not? After all, Arishah gave his warning that Urmah would intervene if they thought it was warranted. However, I wouldn't hang on to that as a certainty, because ultimately, the only thing that decides whether humanity is a match to positive intervention, is the collective unconscious of humanity, and of the races like the Urmah. Are we a match to them intervening..are we a match to them not intervening...there are so many different future potentials and outcomes, and which one we experience is decided by the collective unconscious of everyone involved.

I have no issue doing the physical fighting myself especially when I see these sleazy little parasites spitting their agenda out on stage, like they are some kind of world saviors . I just need the tools and the support which is why I do hope our ET friends wouldn't mind stepping in or at least directing how to do it. 

Rohan369 wrote:

Maybe starseeds and humans are able to win this war and end the cabal and Federation rule.

Maybe our friends intervene after finding a diplomatic solution with the Federation. Maybe they intervene without the approval of the Federation, and start a full scale galactic war.

No one knows what will happen. What I do know is that many horrific things have happened before on this planet and there was no physical support and help from outside, only in the form of starseeds and behind the scenes activities that do not threaten the rules of the game here. The answer Taygetan's and Urmah would give to you, is that we should do the bulk of the work here on our own, and only with their assistance and guidance. I find it very hard to imagine they will risk a full scale galactic war just for one planet. So be prepared they don't intervene, or if they do, it will probably have limitations.

True.... However (there is always a however) this time is different in the fact that I feel/believe this is the final round! I could be wrong but something inside me tells me this is the final battle which will either bring in the new age of enlightenment OR hell on earth, but as we know that can't stand for long as pure evil destroys itself eventually, I just don't want to be here for that part! SO.... I am hoping and focusing on seeing our ET friends standing with us on every level of the war and I am happy to step forward as long as I know someone has my back. I think we have that and I think this year is going to be rather interesting!   

Rohan369 wrote:

The best outcome is that we all manifest a scenario that involves the awakening of stellar races to Federation corruption, with the groups of awakened on Earth holding the fort, and keeping evil at bay. Maybe our friends can reach a diplomatic solution with the Federation and there is a peaceful intervention. Not without it's challenges of course.

I know it's very difficult, but try to detach from the outcome and focus more on your personal experience. Know that no matter what happens, you will be a match to the reality you want to experience, and even in death you return home or to wherever you want to be, it's your creation. If the cabal and Federation get their way and carry out their agendas and we have to deal with it alone, we just have to face that. Listen to Joan manifesto from Yazhi - this mentality helps me -

That outcome would be nice! Manifestation has one major flaw in this density......that is TIME.... We are short on it due to the unfair advantage these regressives have against us, they use their tools to make us do their work against us, so until we can slam the tool box lid on their slimy fingers we are in a hard place!

Anyway...... Lets see how this plays out and lets hope we can get some kind of positive response form our ET friends on this..:)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#6 2024-01-13 16:17:28

Marak60

I just watched this today:  The Cosmic Cat, and the Urmah Spiritual Belief System.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-yXDJPLtE

This is Mari's latest video on the Urmahs and about half way through it gets really interesting as it alines here with what I have been saying.. Mari goes on to say that the Urmah have NO guilt or remorse should the see they need to "cut the throat" of the enemy with their swords, they sleep well and fear no karma from it! The reason behind this is that they know they have tried all other ways and see this as the only solution.  This comment about cutting the throat literally and physically of the enemy was mentioned a few times during the clip.  This I feel fits in well with our current situation, I am all for finding a "diplomatic" solution or whatever is needed to end this imbalance but at the same time I feel EXACTLY as the Urmah have stated and would have no issues sleeping at night either should it come to that outcome.  Of course I do not want to see any of that and truly hope we never need to go so far, but right now I think everything needs to be on the table, it is time to end this game!

Nikola Tesla...

#7 2024-01-13 22:06:13

Horton HaW

I will have to watch Mari's vid. However, I agree humanity needs to break the savior mentality, but I strongly feel there is something imbalanced in the federation. I also see maintaining and encouraging such a sick game as self-destructive to the whole. They are shaping and encouraging these behaviors. This situation is part of a larger awakening and integration. I felt this from the beginning and even more so now.

I too will be fighting. There are those here I love and I will fight for them.
They deserve better than this shitty B movie!

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-13 22:29:22)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2024-01-14 03:06:57

Lyran

Rohan369 wrote:

Great post, Rohan,
The Joan manifesto speaks well to this grand story.
The key point here for me though is the Urmah. They have smelled a rotting antelope carcass and see clearly the widespread manipulation happening. They have well stated that all stellar races who have anything to do with earth are contributing to this co-created reality. So I very much agree with your point of the mass awakening of the stellar races. The game board just gets bigger and bigger as we go.
Hi Bro. smile

#9 2024-01-14 07:23:58

easternsea

I would rather die free than live being a slave!

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#10 2024-01-14 10:24:54

Rohan369

Thanks bro, I agree!

Lyran wrote:
Rohan369 wrote:

Great post, Rohan,
The Joan manifesto speaks well to this grand story.
The key point here for me though is the Urmah. They have smelled a rotting antelope carcass and see clearly the widespread manipulation happening. They have well stated that all stellar races who have anything to do with earth are contributing to this co-created reality. So I very much agree with your point of the mass awakening of the stellar races. The game board just gets bigger and bigger as we go.
Hi Bro. smile

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

Board footer