You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-12 08:17:02

Tardisman

Technical Forum

Hi Gosia, Robert & Toleka crew.

How are you?

Thank you all for doing a great job!

I have some technical questions that I would like to ask.

I understand there are restrictions on what can be discussed, so I’ll
try to stay within acceptable parameters.

When studying Electrical Engineering, we are taught that theoretically;

In a purely Capacitive circuit, the Amperage will lead the Voltage by
ninety degrees.

And, in a purely Inductive circuit, the Voltage will lead the Amperage
by ninety degrees.

We are given mathematical formulas / equations to calculate what the
Phase Angle will be, depending on how much Resistance / Inductance /
Capacitance is in a circuit.

But the reason for why this phenomenon occurs is generally not
discussed as it is not well understood.

We only have theories...

Can the Toleka crew shed some light on this subject?

Thanks again for all you do.

Sincerely,

Tardisman

#2 2024-01-12 10:18:35

akos996

Re: Technical Forum

First of all this topic might not be too interesting to many.

I blame the above on the shitty education system.
I've spent years teaching myself electric engineering at home and got so fed up with similar small but significant problems as you mention as I went through books and wanted to truly understand every reasoning.
I could list many things that are either unexplained or misrepresented:
- For example why there is no longitudinal radio waves when it has been proven many times these exist?
- why does every representation of transverse EM waves show the electric and magnetic wave in phase when it should be 90° out of phase
- why are transistors described by quantum physics when vacuum tubes produce similar behaviour and can be described by ordinary physics
- why people think radios only work through air when in fact ground is a way better media for transmitting (can even transmit energy as Tesla claimed)

So back to your question, this is pretty much the easiest explanation but still might leave questions:

- Always think of electrical questions in terms of fluid dynamics because that's what it is in reality.
- Coils have inertia just like mechanical stuff. The amount of inertia is measured by the reactance, which is the inductor's resistance to current change which is determined how much you fold the wires in themselves because wires act on eachother like antennas. In terms of fluid dynamics think of it as a water wheel it's hard to turn at first then as the water speeds it up it keeps the water pushing even if you stop the water pressure on it.
The weight of the wheel is similar to the wire turns creating a voltage from the current you want to push through that was there in the coil before.

The capacitor is like a pressure vessel. The more capacity it has the less pressure(voltage) builds up from the same amount of gas(charge). This back-pressure will hold back more gas from coming in to the tank which is the max gas/charge capacity of the tank at a given pressure/voltage.

But the way to explain that mostly helps people is to imagine an oscillating circuit with an inductor(L) and capacitor(C) and some resistance(R) as a pendulum.

Whoever told you the lag (phase) differs for different inductance or capacitance is only true if you connect these together. An ideal inductor or capacitor always has 90° shift. This shift is always 90° because like a pendulum the thing always moves the fastest (current) when there is 0 potential energy (no height/voltage) and has max potential energy when highest in the swing and doesn't move (voltage).

Real inductors have parasitic capacitance and capacitors have parasitic inductance so it's not perfect.
The frequency at which these both oppose eachother equally is resonance. The capacitor exactly discharges at the rate at which the coil allows voltage/current to change at so there is ZERO resistance to change, meaning maximum swing. Of course resistance as in resistor is just the inherent waste in flow like water resistance against the pipe walls.

So the inertia of the coil comes from Faraday's law of induction because if you change a current in a wire all other conductors near will oppose that change with a current even if it is a different segment of the same wire that conducts the original current. In that case it is an inductor as the turns in the wire create opposing voltage and current to the circuit.

Induction is turning every wire turn into a mini battery. To explain what I mean let's say you have a spinning magnet attached to a drill or something. A single wire creates one volt on a disconnected wire you put near it as you measure. Putting 100 disconnected wires all create 1 volt each if you put them in this field. So what does that mean? If you connect the positive end to the negative end of each wire it will create 2 volts from end to end. Repeat ad infinitum to create any voltage. This is why turns of wire are considered in inductors. If you connect them in parallel you increase the current capacity of the wire but it stays 1 volt like a big thick wire.

In fact I have found an interesting patent for a generator which made me realise why coils are just battery packs.  Yes you can induce direct current. Weird huh?

Check out the Faraday homopolar/unipolar generator. It's a disk that spins in a magnetic field and the edge of disk and center creates a constant voltage which still puzzles people because this is the only generator that creates true DC. They don't know how to make it efficient which is absurd to me. People tried cutting groves in it and do all sorts of stupid stuff like supercooling it to be able to conduct the many thousands of amps it creates.
The solution is super easy and it is already patented but got lost to history:
Split up the disk into radial wires and connect them in series, every wire with the neighbouring one from edge to center, meaning you create a TORUS and spin a magnet on top of it (axially). It creates huge voltages DC! And there are so many things I wrote down in my notes about cool stuff that is possible but goddamn I'm too lazy to try. But as of 2024 I promised myself that I would try a lot of tiny projects and see.

The first one is more understandable but it's the same thing:
https://patents.google.com/patent/US8288910B1/en

https://patents.google.com/patent/US5278470A/en

Sorry for the grammatical errors I'm too lazy to look through it.

To be honest forget about the "this lags that by 90 degrees" it's too dry and confusing. I still don't know what lags after what and honestly it doesn't really bother me or make it any harder to work. You should understand why these things behave the way they do, you learn the calculations then it will become obvious to you what adding a capacitor or inductor does to anything and what the values mean. Of course you can watch derivations and proofs on youtube but it's also pretty dry but still better than a lecture I had to sit through back in the day.

My best way to learn was from experimenting with signal generators and all sorts of components and watching radio experts and knowledgable hobbyists show the concepts in shorter videos in normal human language, show it on real experiments, why things are like that, how it's used etc... For example this HAM radio guy with channel "w2aew". He has some cool tutorials on both simple and complex topics, also EEVBlog has very good videos on many interesting things that will even teach you how to select things to buy when looking at datasheets. There's the obvious Electroboom also. He is super fun and teaches more than meets the eye. He is also an electrical engineer. I recommend electroboom first since he actually builds stuff. Remember that empirical science is true science. Not just pen and paper science. Theoritical sience is always proving itself, rarely anything new and it always comes as a consequence of measured empirical experiments and can be proven wrong. If you really are interested, start tinkering but be safe!

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-12 23:13:16)

#3 2024-01-12 15:46:42

Horton HaW

Most of the education is like regulation. Designed to keep you in the box. Go and try to step out, especially with anything energetic and watch what happens.

Speaking of ground transmission, that would be interesting to see the Urmah remove the ground ELF or maybe encode it with something positive.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-12 15:47:43)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2024-01-12 22:14:12

akos996

Horton HaW wrote:

Most of the education is like regulation. Designed to keep you in the box. Go and try to step out, especially with anything energetic and watch what happens.

Speaking of ground transmission, that would be interesting to see the Urmah remove the ground ELF or maybe encode it with something positive.

Amen to that. It was painful to realise this back in the day. I quit university, I was so disappointed.

#5 2024-01-13 07:30:11

Tardisman

Good day akos996,

Thanks for your reply. You have said a lot!
I would like to respond to each of the points that you have mentioned. That will require some thought & time.
I will follow what you have said with a (T) as my initials.

First of all this topic might not be too interesting to many.

(T) Agreed. I had to read a 1000 pages of math before I could begin to comprehend the subject matter.
The challenge is to explain the subject in simple terms so that the “not so technically inclined” may have some idea of what is being discussed.

I blame the above on the shitty education system.
I've spent years teaching myself electric engineering at home and got so fed up with similar small but significant problems as you mention as I went through books and wanted to truly understand every reasoning.

(T) Agreed. The “system” is intended to give us only what we need to know to keep the 3D Matrix functioning, just barely wink

I could list many things that are either unexplained or misrepresented:
- For example why there is no longitudinal radio waves when it has been proven many times these exist?
- why does every representation of transverse EM waves show the electric and magnetic wave in phase when it should be 90° out of phase
- why are transistors described by quantum physics when vacuum tubes produce similar behaviour and can be described by ordinary physics
- why people think radios only work through air when in fact ground is a way better media for transmitting (can even transmit energy as Tesla claimed)

(T) Good questions.
I am thinking it would be best to focus on one at a time. Otherwise this post could take off in many different directions (like time) which would make it difficult for anyone to follow.
Our friends “up there” like to look at “the whole” rather than “the individual aspects”.
In our limited perception, it might work best to get the “Dots” on paper before we try to connect them.
I initially found the Swaruu site a few years ago, but I didn’t really get into it until about 6 months ago, and have since viewed all the video’s.
The girls “up there” like to talk about technical subjects. It might be very interesting to hear what they have to say.

So back to your question, this is pretty much the easiest explanation but still might leave questions:
- Always think of electrical questions in terms of fluid dynamics because that's what it is in reality.

(T) Agreed.
It does leave questions, and that is what this post is about.

You said / wrote:  To be honest forget about the "this lags that by 90 degrees" it's too dry and confusing. I still don't know what lags after what and honestly it doesn't really bother me or make it any harder to work. You should understand why these things behave the way they do, you learn the calculations then it will become obvious to you what adding a capacitor or inductor does to anything and what the values mean.

(T) There is a reason for why this phenomenon occurs, but it is often overlooked.
The answer to this question may provide a much better understanding of what electricity is.
I’m going to take a break for the evening and make some dinner. Right now, keeping warm in this “neck of the woods” is a full time job wink
I’ll try to describe in simple terms what I am thinking in my next post.
And, perhaps our friends “up there” can confirm.

Good Night

#6 2024-01-14 22:38:07

mose

Tardisman wrote:

Hi Gosia, Robert & Toleka crew.

How are you?

Thank you all for doing a great job!

I have some technical questions that I would like to ask.

I understand there are restrictions on what can be discussed, so I’ll
try to stay within acceptable parameters.

When studying Electrical Engineering, we are taught that theoretically;

In a purely Capacitive circuit, the Amperage will lead the Voltage by
ninety degrees.

And, in a purely Inductive circuit, the Voltage will lead the Amperage
by ninety degrees.

We are given mathematical formulas / equations to calculate what the
Phase Angle will be, depending on how much Resistance / Inductance /
Capacitance is in a circuit.

But the reason for why this phenomenon occurs is generally not
discussed as it is not well understood.

We only have theories...

Can the Toleka crew shed some light on this subject?

Thanks again for all you do.

Sincerely,

Tardisman

Blessed Love,

Surely, there are a lot of things in electrical and electronic sciences(applied science thus 'engineering') are kept out of minds of apt scholars.

Eric Dollard has remarkable story to tell in this regard...

In time, as societies allows 'new thinking'--Education 2.0 and Education 3.0; there is bound to be paradigm shift in all sciences and common understanding in regard to matter, energy, time and space and consciousness.

Fundamental description and definitions of nearly all 'energetics' referring and/or relating to 'electrical/light phenomenon' are 'knowing things in part'--sometimes knowing things very superficially.

Eric Dollard has an interesting  take of general electrical phenomenon--something that does not flow in a wire or conductor... Space and counter-space implications applying.

Just like 'telegraphic equation' emerged from Oliver Heaviside and symbolic algebra by Charles Steinmertz, new way of thought conception and experimentation is going to reorient electrical sciences and usher in new technological breakthroughs.

Probably there have been 'breakthroughs' and discoveries that have been censored by the establishment in these electrical fields--take into notice Hutchison effect or John Searl's magnetic invention; it does not require hard science--mathematical formulations and calculations to figure out the secrets of 'matter and energy'.

All mathematics exploit 'quantitative symmetry' in forms and dynamics yet they can't reveal the mystery of 'the Force'... It a very 'sectional deduction' of observable reality--blind to the cause.

Electrical phenomenon for example is 'Spatial'--very spatial in search a way/sense a 'coil' and/or 'capacitor' function within the auspiciousness of such spatial and counter spatial energetics.

Again, Voltage/Current/Resistance are 'measurable' while in actual essence they have affinity with 'form' and 'inertia'; all universe could be 'electrical'.

A coil of wire, two opposing mirroring surfaces, inductor and capacitor, are structural link and magic to the universal electric nature.

Thus tweaking with 'geometries of coils' and 'polar surfaces' can lead to 'unconventional results' in forms and orientation in space.

Likewise, working with 'energetic crystals' can open new doors to our understanding of 'energy and forms' with both conventional and non conventional forms of electricity/electrical phenomenon.

These are well known and advanced in 'Classified Dark Projects' nevertheless very soon it is going to be 'public knowledge' upon all of us; the key is 'loosening up our old conceptions pertaining to reality' and acknowledging we have been systematically 'grounded away' from further possibilities of 'exploring and investigating' electrical phenomenon.

Experiment with coils-- coils which can be 'non-cylindrical' for example :conic coils; and/or 'toroidal coils' like in the case of Rodin Coil... With capacitance, experiment with tipped versus curves surfaces or say cylindrical with conductive center... These may pave a way to new understanding to 'Sexed Electrical Phenomenon'...

An electric circuit can be a reflection of a single beam in 'counter-spatial' extended reality... Voltage and Current reflecting dynamism of 'space and counter-space' shifting imbalances. In DC electrical phenomenon, a conductor is functional nexus of 'Force|Current|Harmonic Magnetic Field Strengths'; then again Left or Right Thumb rule is nothing but half-way 'cubical' extrapolation of 'solid matter/form/densities'.

What is direct current really if 'nearly infinity switching on and off' can yield persistence of 'steady magnitude/strength' of 'voltage'?

In this regard 'frequency' has something to do with 'Inertia'... DC electrical is 'boundary' functional tendency towards 'denseness' of form, frequency and thus the rate of switching control the 'opaqueness' of any temporal spatial systems.

We can take this to investigate, how a circuit of an inductor and capacitor is key to 'communications' and 'transposition' of 'solid/illusive' forms--in electrical implication this matter is usually 'grounded' into the mathematics of 'impedance' and 'resonances'... That, 'Power is maximum' at the frequency march between a capacitor and coil when there is 'maximum magnitude value in reactance' -- magnitude valuein terms of inductive and capacitive 'responsive frequency' i.e dynamic and active resistivity'.

Inductor and Capacitors are 'active components' in electrical systems; active as per 'switching' and/or 'transient' dynamism s.

In typical electrical circuit Capacitor blocks 'DC current' while allowing 'AC current' within 'transient realism' of 'Permissibility' of electrical persistence.

Thus in actual sense, even with a DC current current will seem to flow in very short time--a duration related to the charging capacitor itself--it when a capacitor is fully charged no more DC current is going to 'flow'; This occurs similarly in the case of inductor but with reference to 'varying electrical potential'. An inductor operate with 'magnetic propensities' while capacitor works with 'electronic' propensities i.e 'charge'.

Resonance of say, typical Inductor-Capacitor circuit has something to with coherent interaction of 'magnetic' and 'charge' dynamism in electrical circuit/system.

When the rate of 'collapsing magnetic strength' is synchronous to 'charge building up' it is something we deduct as 'Reasonance'; sympathetic frequency of 'active components' of 'electrical magic' whereby it is possible to harness such phenomenon for 'communication' or even other kinds of electromagnetic utility...

Voltage lag and/or Current lag is something to do with 'orthogonality' of 'space and counter space' dynamism of electrical phenomenon in 'active component' whereby voltage rise to the peak while current dwindles to 'no flow' in a capacitor--voltage lags in a capacitor; the opposite happens with the 'coil/inductor'--varying current is opposed with 'equal but opposite' inductance reactance causing observable current lag in the coil/inductor.

'Orthogonality' of 'space and counter space' is that 90 degree phase angle reflected in 'phenomenal sequence' in between 'voltage' and 'current' strengths.

In this regard, much is missed in 'minds' which is overwhelmed by 'mathematical extrapolation rather than 'creative visualization' of an electrical phenomenon.

It is not very far from truth to realize the possibility of say counteracting gravity with 'electrical power'--it is something to do with 'circular dynamism' akin to 'mirroring' of 'electrical capacitance' in an ample electrical system consisting of 'geometrical orientation' -- geometrical orientation of rotating magnetic fields as guided by 'LC like energetics'.

Our entry level anti gravity vehicles, within 10-15 years to come -- will be based on simple designs deploying toroidal chambers/kernel of mercury amalgam--fast rotating mercury under influence of DC power; Yazhi would emphasize 'low voltage-high current';The ongoing rising interest in aerial vehicles -- actual vehicles which are actually 'drones on steroids' -- is 'transitional stage'. It is going to pave a way for 'energy portability, efficiency and precision' in meeting transportation needs and technological marvel of very near future...

This requires us to open the door for new and better understanding of 'electrical phenomenon' especial pertinent to conductivity, circuitry, energetics and control sciences.

Metallurgical sciences have to upgrade; we have got to investigate 'evidence' of 'peculiar metal traces' in living tissues--living tissues of say 'roots' of some plants and trees so as to develop new ways of 'extracting' or 'cooking up metal' for unusual technological developments/uses...

Last edited by mose (2024-01-14 23:07:58)

#7 2024-01-15 08:18:35

Tardisman

Thanks Mose,
Very well written and informative! And links to go to and wrap my head around wink
I met John Hutchinson on many occasions some years ago and I have held some of his work in my hands, albeit of a “Destructive Nature”.
It reminded me of “Thor’s Hammer” – a magnetic resonance device.
I am working on “writing it simple” so that those who are interested in what the girls “up there” are saying, will have a better understanding of what they have been talking about.
And, I’ll try to describe “an observation” with regard to the “lead / lag” theory.

#8 2024-01-15 08:22:18

Tardisman

I am thinking it would be best to start with what the girls “up there” have said.

Papriananda Swaruu 9 (I hope I have spelled her name right) often said:

- Everything (matter) is composed of “Gravity” from “Potential Energy” which begins with a thought, or an idea (creative consciousness).

The double slit experiment is a good example of this principle.

https://interestingengineering.com/scie … -important

- The existence of matter is maintained by a “point of observation” or by “agreements”. Otherwise it returns to “Potential Energy”.

I’ve read many reports of people saying “stuff disappears”. Some refer to this phenomenon as “ A Glitch in the Matrix”.

Aneeka (whom I dearly miss) said:

- There is a magnetic component associated the gravitational component, although much weaker.

As I understand it, the Gravitational “Field” is normally stronger than the Magnetic “Field” as this is what is holding matter together.

When the Magnetical “Field” becomes stronger than the Gravitational “Field”, Matter begins to fall apart and emits ionizing radiation.

- I recall Aneeka mentioning to Daniel James (english narrator for Robert) during a questions Video that Amperage is analogous to Gravity and Capacitance, Voltage is analogous to Magnetism and Induction.

The concepts that the girls have mentioned are similar to “Wave” theories postulated by Walter Russell & Mehran Keshe.

They are also mentioned in “The Analog Model”, which is the last chapter of the book “UFO - Contact from Planet Iarga”.

What has been “postulated” has been proven many times over, but mainstream science does not want to look at it sad
Here are some links to the above mentioned:

https://the-formula.org/walter-russell- … -universe/

https://keshe.foundation/about/mehran-t-keshe

https://galactic.no/rune/iarapdx1.html

I’ve added the word “Field” to the Gravitational & Magnetical which deserves some description, and it’s a good time to put some of the “Dots” on paper.

The definition of a Field is: (any field in physics)

If an event occurs, because another event takes place somewhere else without a mechanical or visible connection between these events, then these events are caused by a field.

For the “not so technically inclined person”, I like to use the common garden hose as an example to describe Voltage, Amperage & Resistance.

Voltage can be compared to the pressure that is pushing the water through the hose.

Amperage describes the volume of water moving through the hose. Example: 10 liters of water per minute.

Resistance describes the size of the hose. The bigger the hose, the less resistance to the flow of water.

Capacitance can be described as a Bucket that can be filled with water. The more water placed in the bucket, the more it weighs (gravity) and the more capacitance.

Inductance (or an Inductor which is a coil of wire) can be compared to a mechanical spring. If we apply tension to a spring (or stretch it out) and then release the tension, it snaps back to it’s original length.

If we apply electrical power through a coil of wire, it becomes a magnet.

Gravity is self explanatory.

Magnetism is handy for holding stuff to the fringe door. It’s also essential for the generation of electricity.

Waves, Vibrations, Frequencies, Oscillations, Cycles per second (CPS) are different ways of describing what is in essence “the same thing”. It is the timing of events, or a drum  to which other musical instruments keep in time with.

The term “Hertz” (Hz) is often used to label this parameter / value.

Resonance can be described by attaching and hanging a bucket of water (the capacitor – a weight) to a mechanical spring (the inductor), and bouncing the weight of the bucket up & down on the spring.

Another way to describe Resonance is with a pendulum. Envision a parent pushing their child on a swing. A gentle push at the right time causes the child to swing higher and higher.

There are many terms in Electrical Engineering used to describe all of the parameters associated with the above basic descriptions.

Every letter in the alphabet (both lower and upper case), as well as the Greek Alphabet have all been used as symbols to describe each parameter.

Fortunately, we won’t need to go there smile

So, lets connect some of the “Dots”.

As Aneeka stated:

Voltage (which can described as a “Wave”) is analogous to Magnetism & Inductance,

Amperage (which can also be described as a “Wave) is analogous to Gravity & Capacitance. 

As Water Russell & Mehran Keshe have stated:

- When a gravitational wave & a magnetical wave “connect” at a particular frequency, “something” whether we call it a particle, or a Plasma, or Matter is created.

As Swaruu 9 stated:

Everything (or something) is created by a thought or an idea, which is maintained by a point of observation, or by agreements (creative consciousness).

What else can be said about these Gravitational and Magnetical “Waves”?

Water Russell stated that these “Waves” were occurring every millionth of an inch (.000001 “) at relative speed (186,000 miles per second).

I would think that this is an estimation on Walter’s part.

If we do the math to the above statement, we will arrive at a frequency in the Gamma Range, where radiation is emitted and matter literally falls apart.

The number of waves per second (cycles / frequency / Hertz) looks like:

1,000,000,000,000,000,000 waves per second.

This is a “staggering” figure...

But, considering that the girls “up there” are talking about utilizing 7 Trillion Electron Volts in their Space Drives...

That is even more “staggering”!

Another point to make with regard to the Gravitational and Magnetical “Waves”:

Being that we exist in 3 dimensional space (not to be confused with densities), these “Waves” must also be 3 dimensional.

As Voltage is analogous to Magnetism, when we observe a voltage signal on an Oscilloscope screen, we are seeing the passage of time on the horizontal grid, and the level of Voltage on the vertical grid.

In other words, we are looking at a flat screen which displays a 2 dimensional representation of a 3 dimensional “Wave”.

What would a 3 dimensional “Wave” look like?

I met a RF (Radio Frequency) Engineer (Steve) about 20 years ago, who was inspired by the book “The Universal One” written by Water Russell.

He introduced me to the concepts I am describing, did a lot of research, and built a lot of equipment to demonstrate & prove the theories postulated by Walter.

I visited his lab on a few occasions a witnessed the apparatus.

There was a 6 foot diameter wooden table with 4 electromagnets, each about the size of a toaster oven, placed on the table at the 3, 6, 9, 12 o’clock positions.

There was a “crucible” (commonly used for spectroscopic analysis) full of water placed in the centre of the table, and two large racks of high power switching gear were driving the electromagnets.

With the experiment running, the crucible would glow white hot, but the water would not boil. Over the course of the experiment, the water would transmute into other elements.

Steve mentioned that he was working on an “extremely precise” frequency generator to have better control over the experiment.

Unfortunately, all of his research / knowledge / apparatus has been lost due to tragic events.

Steve and I discussed what these “Waves” might look like.

“The Analog Model” from the book “UFO – Contact From Planet Iarga” depicts a Tetrahedron in it’s discussion of the subject.

This particular Tetrahedron is an equilateral triangular pyramid with 3 sides and a triangular base. All angles are 60 degrees when viewed normal (perpendicular) to each face.

This is the simplest planer object that can occupy 3 dimensional space.

The Gravitational “Wave” (amperage), and the Magnetical “Wave” (voltage) are each forming the “halves” of a Tetrahedron, and are oriented at 90 degrees to each other, as are any 2 opposing lines (or edges) of the Tetrahedron.

This would be a lot easier to describe with an illustration smile

In other words...

The Gravitational “Wave” (amperage), and the Magnetical “Wave” (voltage) are ALWAYS oriented at 90 degrees to each other.

When we view the signal of a purely resistive circuit on an Oscilloscope, the voltage and amperage appear to be in phase because we cannot see the 3 dimensional aspect of electricity.

When Capacitance or Inductance is introduced into a circuit, we are seeing the 3 dimensional aspect of electricity by the phase shift, and the amount of resistance in the circuit will determine the angle to which we are viewing the “Wave” or Tetrahedron.

The lead or lag is a result of which side of the Tetrahedron we are viewing.

If we are viewing the Gravitational side (Amperage / Capacitance), the amperage will appear to lead the voltage.

If we are viewing the Magnetical side (Voltage / Inductance) the voltage will appear to lead the amperage.

I hope that make’s sense smile

Swaruu 9 mentioned on a few occasions that, in Zero Point applications the 3 sided Tetrahedron should be a 4 sided Tetrahedron.

This makes good sense as the Pyramids in Gisa have 4 sides with a rectangular base.

She also mentioned that the Taygetans and other cosmic races have the ability to convert electrical energy into Matter.

Perhaps Steve was on the right track.

Time for dinner and to see if Mari has any more Cat stories.

I love that stuff smile

Good Night.

Board footer