You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-17 15:12:14

Marak60

An explanation of my posts and WHY I post what I post!

Ok….. How to start this without confusing the matter and or upsetting people?  So I will make a few “declarations” right off the bat:

1: I never post to cause FEAR; you will understand why this is true shortly.
2: I never post to purposefully create friction or manifest the issues.
3: What I post DOES not manifest the problem as some claim… now I will explain that, but I hope the above can be kept in mind during the reading of this post.

Now that has been established I can expand on the points. First thing…There is a great range of individuals here in this forum, which is its strength, I love that! But this also means there is a greater range of perception or understanding of the topics and issues we face daily as well, again this is a strength, but this can and does cause friction at times, but it does not have to!

So I need to explain myself and how I see things to remove/reduce this risk from my part.  We face as a race a dynamic problem, which must be addressed in every level from the Astral to the physical; just focusing on one approach will not cut it… sorry! I don’t care how you/we try to direct energy or thoughts it is only PART of what is needed, it really is that simple and if you don’t think so that’s fine but you will be placing your self in a difficult situation and creating a possible frustrated result.

Why am I telling you this? Well I have posted information pointing out the plans and desires of the elite and what they are trying to do and have planned to do to us.  And for some reason this has created the wrong results of its intention.  What we MUST do as individuals and a group is be fully aware of these plans and what is being said and proposed. I am not saying it must fill our thoughts or consume our souls in fear and panic. HOWERVER… (there is always a however) the very act of simply shining a light on the topic or sharing the plans of the agenda will actually make it 100 times more harder for them to activate it.  If we can expose them and shout it out to all who will hear we are fighting them. And together we can find ways to STOP it….

Again it does not stop here! It is one thing to do this but we must also offer a POSITIVE solution to this, and we can only do it by sharing thoughts about it here in this forum! We have access to our ET friends and we can also ask them! We have so much available to us here and there are so many great minds and souls here that that the earth should be shaking when we speak!   We do not live in a land of fluffy bunnies and unicorns surrounded by rainbow with pot of gold and if we just imagine this in our minds we are not really helping anyone but ourselves to feel better. We are at our best when we are “uncomfortable” when we are pushed a little, great things happen when the situation requires it. It is always good to have the feel good post and simple things, we need them to, but NOT exclusively!!.  Don’t reject the more difficult ones in the process this is not a one shoe fits all forum and as it grows (and it is) that will become more obvious and it is not right to push out or exclude someone for seeing things that are outside your current world view.  Views are fluid and need to change with the times and experiences.  If something upsets you, say why it does and offer solutions (don’t attack) and be prepared to not have everyone agree with you. I know that one very well…☺ its time to “thicken” the amour.

To finish up here I just want to say, please understand my posts are a rally cry and a call for solutions to the problem and they NEVER come from a place of fear or victim mentality, I hope that is clear and I hope it will not be assigned to me again…☺

So lets see what the enemy is doing lets understand what they are doing and lets find ways to END them…. Thanks for your time here, it is appreciated deeply.

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-01-18 10:32:44

Re: An explanation of my posts and WHY I post what I post!

I agree with Marak60.  Well said.

I like the idea of shine a light on the Cabal and it is 100 times harder for them to implement their evil.

To me the Cabal is like dogshit (sorry wonderful dogs).  If you ignore it, it piles up and you step in it.  Instead, you want to be aware if it.  You don't want to wallow in it and lower your frequency.  You just grab a shovel, maintain a high frequency, and deal with it.

Being aware of what evil is up to, while you maintain a high frequency and confident intention, is a higher more powerful frequency than ignoring it and hoping it goes away.

Divine Warriors aren't afraid to look at evil.  But a high frequency shield is always important.  Shine a light on evil, don't resonate with it.

#3 2024-01-19 09:08:53

MayTag

Re: An explanation of my posts and WHY I post what I post!

AmethystKatana wrote:

I like the idea of shine a light on the Cabal and it is 100 times harder for them to implement their evil.

It's interesting that you post this. In fact, for me it is a synchronicity. Earlier this evening I watched a video on a channel called Unifyd called "Disclosure 2022" where the host Jason Shurka interviewed a man going by the alias "Ray". The basic message was universal awareness.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

Board footer