You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-19 05:45:00

huey

Why are donations needed...?

This is highly confusing me as to why on the YT channell she's aasking for donations...why would she need money

#2 2024-01-19 07:14:06

Pymander

Re: Why are donations needed...?

It all started maybe 6-9 months ago when the Galactic Federation stopped offering financial support to the Taygetans (because they were rebelling against the Federation). The G.F. assigns budgets to stellar races depending on the missions they are conducting (and if they are behaving with what the G.F. wants). I can see how this would appear quite odd at first because they should seemingly have no need for money with all of their technology... however, they have said that while they are very self-sufficient, they do have a need for money for multiple reasons while stationed in Earth orbit.

Since they can pass as humans in disguise, they conduct covert missions on the surface especially during times like right now. If such missions are in major cities, I imagine there could be all kinds of little things they may have to pay for. Not having $10 to pay for something simple like parking could turn into a major headache. They have explained they would have no technological issue with creating fake dollars or perhaps even hacking into our digital currencies.... but they are opposed to that kind of behavior from a moralistic standpoint and the Federation explicitly prohibits it anyways.

In addition to this, Mari has said she and a few other crew members have different dietary needs than the usual Taygetans because they spent years living on Earth. Many of the foods they tolerate well are only found on Earth. There's no way for them to obtain those supplies without coming down to the surface and using money. She said that originally she was hoping enabling ads on her videos would be sufficient, but, it just simply wasn't enough to cover their expenses so she opened the videos up to donations.

Last edited by Pymander (2024-01-19 07:16:05)

#3 2024-01-19 11:59:14

WXMM

I think they can start paid chats, and some SSP whistleblowers who accept YouTube interviews will charge a fee. I don't know the exact amount, nor do I know if everyone is like this. Some charge $75 per hour.

#4 2024-01-19 14:28:42

ŁuℓสStสr❥

First of all, clarify that Mari NEVER asked for donations. Please don't feed that idea!!
She appreciates donations, but never asks for donations!!

Second, Pymander's answer is excellent! But it would add more, for example, if the Taygeteans came down, where would they sleep? How would they travel on the surface? They need transportation and somewhere to sleep, even buy water or food while they are on mission. I suppose, and I repeat, I suppose, that when going down to the surface of planet Earth to, for example, monitor someone or something, some event or simply see what is happening from the surface, they must stay several days, they could come down with food, but not enough for a few weeks. I imagine them with big backpacks, but still with a limited capacity of things they could bring down.
In one of her videos, Mari explains that those Taygetans who are Step Down on Earth, the GF considers them as humans, so I believe that they do not come down with muon communication systems, for example. That would mean that they would only be able to rely on human means of communication to talk to Toleka. So they would need technological devices, tablets, cell phones or PCs.

And finally, regarding the idea of WXMM, I do not consider it ethical to Taygetean or Swarunian standards. And even so, the wrong idea would be created that you can get more in exchange for money, not only private communication, but also the possibility of extraction. Situation that would leave them in a tremendously bad position, since it was also said in Mari's videos that no one will be extracted, and that the extraction in any case will always be offered by them, not requested by any human. So I do see that option as very dangerous for them in all aspects.
If they had free time, which they do not have, and if they also had the necessary personnel, they themselves would seek to talk to people on the networks. But sadly that time has passed, that option, in my opinion, was taken from us by the Galactic Federation, and in a very dirty way.

I hope I have contributed something. Greetings!

PD: I apologize if there is something poorly expressed, spelling errors or if something I wrote sounds like a "very strong expression" in relation to what I intended (everything was written in a calm and relaxed manner). I use Google Spanish Translator to write my messages in English.

#5 2024-01-19 15:29:53

Jupiter 9

huey wrote:

This is highly confusing me as to why on the YT channell she's aasking for donations...why would she need money

I was confused at first too on why would they heavily depend on resources they must get from Earth when Mari first mentioned that, and besides what ŁuℓสStสr❥ and Pymander said this is also another important detail Mari mentioned regarding this:

Mari:(...) Most extraterrestrial groups and races do not need anything from Earth, others need only a few things such as resources they take directly or whatever, and others who are more invested in understanding humans and their culture need a lot from Earth and that is the case of my group and I. (...)

Important Comments, several other subjects, please watch to understand everything better. (English)

So one of the reasons they depend on resources from Earth despite having a resupply ship regularly bringing supplies from Taygeta, is because some members of the crew and especially the Swaruunians are more invested in understanding humans and their culture by first hand experience and also they have more involvement with Earth than other Taygetans or other ETs. Mari for example was living on Earth as a stepdown for almost 5 years(Extra-terrestrials living among you, video 2). And she also mentioned that for Swaruunians Earth is like their second home(Extra-terrestrials living among you.) so they are more involved with Earth and it's culture and depend on some resources from Earth.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-19 15:31:32)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2024-01-19 15:32:30

ŁuℓสStสr❥

Jupiter 9 wrote:
huey wrote:

I was confused at first too on why would they heavily depend on resources they must get from Earth when Mari first mentioned that, and besides what ŁuℓสStสr❥ and Pymander said this is also another important detail Mari mentioned regarding this:

Mari:(...) Most extraterrestrial groups and races do not need anything from Earth, others need only a few things such as resources they take directly or whatever, and others who are more invested in understanding humans and their culture need a lot from Earth and that is the case of my group and I. (...)

Important Comments, several other subjects, please watch to understand everything better. (English)

So one of the reasons they depend on resources from Earth despite having a resupply ship regularly bringing supplies from Taygeta, is because some members of the crew and especially the Swaruunians are more invested in understanding humans and their culture by first hand experience and also they have more involvement with Earth than other Taygetans or other ETs. Mari for example was living on Earth as a stepdown for almost 5 years(Extra-terrestrials living among you, video 2). And she also mentioned that for Swaruunians Earth is like their second home(Extra-terrestrials living among you.) so they are more involved with Earth and it's culture and depend on some resources from Earth.

Completely agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 2024-01-19 15:44:49

Jupiter 9

ŁuℓสStสr❥ wrote:

(...)

PD: I apologize if there is something poorly expressed, spelling errors or if something I wrote sounds like a "very strong expression" in relation to what I intended (everything was written in a calm and relaxed manner). I use Google Spanish Translator to write my messages in English.

I think your post is very clear, but thank you for mentioning that you use Google Translate because the machine translation can lead to misunderstandings sometime, so it's a good idea for people that use machine translation to mention that. Greetings! smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-19 15:46:26)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2024-01-19 15:52:06

mitkobs

This interaction and communication is better not to get involved with money and exchange expectations for your money that you donate. If you give donations, give it without expecting anything in return except the regular information that Mari is wanting to share. Everything else will be crossing the lines and the whole thing of this communication is for the starseeds to have this information and some of the starseeds live in places that even the food is so expensive and hard to afford and cannot compete with other starseeds that live in wealthy countries and can afford so much more. That is why this information in the first place have to stay free of charge and to be available for everyone.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-01-19 15:53:21)

#9 2024-01-20 00:55:53

WXMM

SSP whistleblower Penny Bradley once complained that she was interviewed for free for dozens of hours without receiving any compensation, and she obviously learned to receive a portion of the compensation later on. This is not a paid communication for ordinary netizens, it is an interview conducted by YouTube content creators. It only establishes a reward mechanism. At the same time, the interview information will be made public and more people will read and benefit from it.

Paying to purchase knowledge is currently a legal and reasonable way around the world. It is paid by a few people and shares knowledge with everyone. It enables knowledge contributors to maintain their own lives. There is no moral stain in this place.

#10 2024-01-20 01:57:27

Chocolate and strawberries.

#11 2024-01-20 07:50:33

mitkobs

It is how the cabal divide people on categories, some have access to more things, others do not have. You pay and have information, those who cannot pay(even if they want to pay and to have the information) cannot have the information.

#12 2024-01-20 08:31:54

MayTag

mitkobs wrote:

It is how the cabal divide people on categories, some have access to more things, others do not have. You pay and have information, those who cannot pay(even if they want to pay and to have the information) cannot have the information.

I wonder, what is the Taygetan ethics on taking from the Cabal or others who would steal? My personal ethics say taking from those who would take from us is honorable. I see it as self-defense of a sort.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#13 2024-01-20 08:49:10

mitkobs

Stealing I define as taking with force or trickery from someone who do not want to give it for different personal reasons. If you get something that is shared or given away by someone who owns it is not stealing. Earning the things with your labor force and with giving your personal time is the most fair way to have things in such unfair financial system.
Taking by force from someone who is appropriated by force and trickery all the important resources for living is called revolution and freedom fighting.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-01-20 08:55:12)

#14 2024-01-20 09:39:20

WXMM

I never believed that paying for knowledge was evil.

We live in the magic of Babylonian money, but you can use it wisely.

Many of Alex Collier's videos require payment, but no one accuses him.

He lost a lot of work because he was the whistleblower.

He lives in his friend's RV, in the hot desert, and can't even pay for his phone bill.

However, he has achieved some improvement through paid reading and social donations.

Many of his paid videos will still be gradually released. It does not affect readers without money to read.

You believe that all spiritual information should be free, but that's just your belief system. Your belief system doesn't even consider the cost of the sharers themselves. They also need to live, and this is not based on a sympathetic belief system.

This is just a logic of light and love, everything should be perfect and flawless, but in 3D, everything is limited and it has its own rules of operation.

Understanding and transcending is the key to not getting stuck in a matrix. Some people are unwilling to sympathize and understand others, which is egoism.

#15 2024-01-20 10:28:04

MayTag

WXMM wrote:

You believe that all spiritual information should be free, but that's just your belief system.

Who is the "You," to whom you are referring? because I know I certainly don't feel that way. Unfortunately, in this world you have to pay to eat.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#16 2024-01-20 10:40:22

mitkobs

We talk here about Taygeta and Mari sharing information, not about the Cabal and the complicated situation on Earth. Taygeta should never fall in such relationships to depend on finances from Earth and they can afford to share information without asking anything in return. They do not suffer from the lacks of Earth's reality. If we talk about humans living on Earth in this system then they have the right to demand something in return for their labor and time because like we know life necessities are not free of charge here, have to pay to eat and everything else... But if I want I can give things for free, that is my right and I do not need to consult or ask permission from anyone to do this.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-01-20 10:41:30)

#17 2024-01-20 10:56:21

WXMM

Mary once said that when they are on Earth, they must earn money and live their lives through the ways of the Earth. For example, her mother works as a fitness coach. In the era of self media, paid interviews are very common. However, the vast majority of people do not know that many guests only accept interviews for a fee.

#18 2024-01-20 11:51:38

mitkobs

They might have legal operations on Earth to earn them money but they do not need to share this with wider public because Cabal and GF are watching. Such things have to be done in secrecy undercover.

As this is one way communication, they talk, we listen what they have to say, no need for interviews.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-01-20 11:53:09)

#19 2024-01-20 12:55:05

Mizar

money again... ok... breathe, they are just some aliens who are calmly watching how everything happens on earth...
  aff... hasn't it occurred to you to mine cryptocurrencies?? With their supercomputers on board they could mine in seconds what a hundred terrestrial supercomputers would mine in a month, or offer programming services, or better yet, mix the capabilities with terrestrial labor and create a company.

Anyway, talking about these issues makes my stomach hurt, for me, the seeds that I know have been saving forests, rivers, lakes, protecting nature in some way, or co-creating human organization, and my friends and I do all of that penniless,. Of course, money is needed until we can overthrow the system (which some here seem to protect), but even so it is not essential, I spent my pension savings to buy trees and reforest, I sold marijuana to my friends to buy tools, we also did raffles with prize donations to support any need of the group.

Last edited by Mizar (2024-01-20 13:04:13)

léelo con la voz del caballero ikki

#20 2024-01-20 18:18:43

Mizar wrote:

hasn't it occurred to you to mine cryptocurrencies?? With their supercomputers on board they could mine in seconds what a hundred terrestrial supercomputers would mine in a month, or offer programming services, or better yet, mix the capabilities with terrestrial labor and create a company.

I've wondered this myself, is it an ethical/moral reasoning for them to not take this approach? I don't think I could be convinced that their technological advancement in computing would somehow not allow them to mine effectively.

This would be a good question for mini-topics (if Gosia or Robert happen to read this).

#21 2024-01-21 00:59:53

Jupiter 9

FollowTheLogos wrote:
Mizar wrote:

hasn't it occurred to you to mine cryptocurrencies?? With their supercomputers on board they could mine in seconds what a hundred terrestrial supercomputers would mine in a month, or offer programming services, or better yet, mix the capabilities with terrestrial labor and create a company.

I've wondered this myself, is it an ethical/moral reasoning for them to not take this approach? I don't think I could be convinced that their technological advancement in computing would somehow not allow them to mine effectively.

This would be a good question for mini-topics (if Gosia or Robert happen to read this).

I think this would be considered a big violation of the Prime Directive by the Federation, and it would get them into more trouble with the Federation than they already are. And it would also be unfair and would be like cheating and I don't think that they would do it even if it wasn't in violation of the Prime Directive. And I am sure they can find other simpler ways to get the money they need if it comes to that, one of the crew members for example could enter on Earth as a step down and find ways to earn a lot of money in a legal way without breaking any rules local or federation.

And I imagine the Federation may probably not be happy even with Mari taking donations from the public because she is doing this from orbit and is probably technically not considered a step down, but the Swaruunians are legally and genetically not Taygetans and so are technically not part of the Federation so the federation can "piss off" haha. Plus Mari was living on Earth as a step down till the covid nonsense and if she did this as a step down it would be a perfectly legitimate way to earn the money she needs to support herself. When they were on Earth Mari's mom was working as a martial art trainer to earn the money they needed, and since technically Mari is a Youtuber, I think this is one of the simplest way she can earn the money for the things they need from Earth, just like all the other Youtubers doing spiritual content.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-21 01:01:40)

#22 2024-01-21 05:54:37

Mizar

Mining cryptocurrencies is not illegal, and frankly it would be disappointing to see a Tagetean team so docile and obedient as to obey such a small rule. Seriously that would be disappointing.

léelo con la voz del caballero ikki

#23 2024-01-21 09:38:52

mitkobs

Crypto cannot be mined with quantum computers because they have to be connected with terrestrial internet and with that superior AI will assimilate it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-01-21 09:39:46)

#24 2024-01-21 16:38:45

Jupiter 9

Mizar wrote:

Mining cryptocurrencies is not illegal, and frankly it would be disappointing to see a Tagetean team so docile and obedient as to obey such a small rule. Seriously that would be disappointing.

I'm pretty sure using advanced holographic quantum computers to mine crypto would be considered a violation of the Prime Directive. And the Prime Directive is not a small rule, it's one of the most important space treaties between the ETs.

And both Taygetans and Urmah do respect rules if they make sense and are reasonable, they are grown ups they are not teenagers that would just starting breaking rules for no reason just to be rebellious. lol

They would only disobey and ignore rules that go against their own ethics and if they think they are not logical or reasonable. And even then they are not tyrants and dictators, I'm sure they would first try to change the rules diplomatically in the council meetings, and only if that fails and the other races ignore their objections and don't take them seriously then they would start ignoring and disobeying and start unilaterally going against the council meeting decisions and agreements as a last resort. And this is what is happening in orbit currently the way I understand it, and that's why the Tays started ignoring and disobeying some council agreements, and it's not because they are aggressive or tyrants and bullies not respecting the perspectives and decisions of other ET races.

But anyway me personally I think the Prime Directive makes sense in this case and it's reasonable and ETs shouldn't use advanced holographic quantum computers to mine crypto currencies. They can use the donations to buy human parts and graphic cards and create a mining farm with human technology and use it to mine crypto like the rest of us if they want lol but they can't use advanced ET computers cause that's not fair to rest of us lol smile

#25 2024-01-21 19:09:42

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I think this would be considered a big violation of the Prime Directive by the Federation, and it would get them into more trouble with the Federation than they already are. And it would also be unfair and would be like cheating and I don't think that they would do it even if it wasn't in violation of the Prime Directive. And I am sure they can find other simpler ways to get the money they need if it comes to that, one of the crew members for example could enter on Earth as a step down and find ways to earn a lot of money in a legal way without breaking any rules local or federation.

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I'm pretty sure using advanced holographic quantum computers to mine crypto would be considered a violation of the Prime Directive. And the Prime Directive is not a small rule, it's one of the most important space treaties between the ETs.

But anyway me personally I think the Prime Directive makes sense in this case and it's reasonable and ETs shouldn't use advanced holographic quantum computers to mine crypto currencies. They can use the donations to buy human parts and graphic cards and create a mining farm with human technology and use it to mine crypto like the rest of us if they want lol but they can't use advanced ET computers cause that's not fair to rest of us lol smile

Do you realize that you provide no justification for your "belief" that they using their own computing mechanisms would go against the prime directive? Go read everything you said, and find where you actually give any reason behind why you believe that to be the case short of it being "not fair to the rest of us".

This is poor thinking, lacking any logic or justification.

Board footer