You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-19 09:42:30

MayTag

Offering to share The Gateway Experience

Mods, please feel free to sticky this offer.

Hello all, I am posting this in response to a request I just read on the video suggestion thread wherein somone requested guided meditations. As it happens, I am in possession of the first 7 waves of The Monroe Institute's Gateway Experience in .flac lossless format. I am more than happy to share it with anyone who wants it. I will also include Robert Monroe's Journeys out of body series and Tom Campbell's My Big TOE trilogy, both on audiobook.

If you're interested, you will only have to send me a 15gb (or larger) thumb drive, or the money for me to go buy one ($9 or so), plus pay shipping to wherever you are. Just reply to this thread or email me, though replying will probably be quicker.

I would like to stress that I have absolutely no intention towards financial gain, or any other ulterior motives in making this offer, beyond helping others wake up. I probably didn't need to say that, but since I am new here I thought it prudent to do so.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#2 2024-01-19 16:55:59

ro2778

Re: Offering to share The Gateway Experience

It would be easier to share them on Telegram, perhaps create a group and then people who want them can join? I have them too and the 7 waves in flac format come to just over 5 gigs

Or you can join the cosmic agency general chat group, upload them there and then they will always be available for anyone to download who is on there

Last edited by ro2778 (2024-01-19 17:53:35)

#3 2024-01-19 20:07:14

MayTag

ro2778 wrote:

It would be easier to share them on Telegram, perhaps create a group and then people who want them can join? I have them too and the 7 waves in flac format come to just over 5 gigs

Or you can join the cosmic agency general chat group, upload them there and then they will always be available for anyone to download who is on there

Ok. Do you links to those? Yes, 5 point something for the tapes alone, but those 2 book trilogies are very important as well. Especially Tom Campbell's, in my opinion. For instance, when Mari spoke on everything in existence having a unique numerical expression in a video I watched just days before I read Tom's trilogy wherein he speaks at length on the digital nature of our universe, it was mind blowing.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#4 2024-02-05 23:49:38

AyaneFireBird

ro2778 wrote:

Where is the general chat group? Sorry i am new here

#5 2024-02-06 16:48:17

Ariya

AyaneFireBird wrote:

Where is the general chat group? Sorry i am new here

Welcome to the forum AyaneFireBird!

The telegram Cosmic Agency Free chat group can be found here: https://t.me/joinchat/GTh62B4IRy43ODU0

#6 2024-02-07 02:56:53

Lyran

Funny - This appeared on my YouTube recommendations after reading your post this morning.
https://youtu.be/uqlaRHyZJqU?si=0nJuO3KJYDtPyPID

#7 2024-02-07 21:31:24

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:

Funny - This appeared on my YouTube recommendations after reading your post this morning.
https://youtu.be/uqlaRHyZJqU?si=0nJuO3KJYDtPyPID

See this.

Horton HaW wrote:

Bringing it all back to consciousness is so important. Yes, I have an interest in this topic, as well.
This topic, especially the image at 7:43 was key for me.
https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/forc … ring-and:e
One has to wonder about the release of this. Several people talked about this in relation to cavitations.

39407982-9270245-McDonnell_s_report_included_this_diagram_of_what_s_known_as_the_-m-7_1613594047167.jpg

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4714

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-07 21:35:59)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer