You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-20 11:28:04

Marak60

alfratan - Some information please!

I am having issues finding information on the alfratan? They are spoken about a lot here and I am not up to speed on this group. I have been searching the websites and transcripts but I am not finding anything? Would it be possible to post some links here on the aspects of them that I should know about thanks!

Last edited by Marak60 (2024-01-20 11:29:29)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-01-20 23:49:09

Jupiter 9

Re: alfratan - Some information please!

These are the two main transcritps related to them and if you put "centauri" in site search you'll find all the other transcripts where they are briefly mentioned.

Extraterrestrial Races: Centauri (Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication)

Alfratan (Centauri) Ship Attacked - Weapons - Aneeka of Temmer explains the Incident

And there is also this video from Mari with more info on them:

hqdefault.jpg

Alpha Centauri: Historical Lies? Mari’s and Urmah's Perspective.

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#3 2024-01-21 10:58:58

Marak60

Re: alfratan - Some information please!

Jupiter 9 wrote:

These are the two main transcritps related to them and if you put "centauri" in site search you'll find all the other transcripts where they are briefly mentioned.

Extraterrestrial Races: Centauri (Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication)

Alfratan (Centauri) Ship Attacked - Weapons - Aneeka of Temmer explains the Incident

And there is also this video from Mari with more info on them:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bRuXV1yQqT8/hqdefault.jpg

Alpha Centauri: Historical Lies? Mari’s and Urmah's Perspective.

thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

Board footer