You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-21 14:42:35

Ariya

Light Language - What does Athena Think? Comic Agency

unnamed-5.jpg

Light Language - What does Athena Swaruu Think? Opinion of the Extraterrestrial Person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K23ln2g30lI

I really loved this conversation between Athena and Gosia! I found Athena's response sweet and endearing showing a deep understanding of earth starseeds. Thank you to both.

I like to use light language to talk to plants! I've also found it works well to calm injured wild or garden birds that cross my path.

Does anyone else use light language here?

#2 2024-01-21 14:49:48

mes333

Re: Light Language - What does Athena Think? Comic Agency

This was a really cool one to hear about and also enjoyed how Athena explained it and loved how Gosia put the video together music and all information too.

I don’t think I use light language as far as I know of but I tend to hum melodies  that just come to me and or talk to my plants quietly and to family animals or wild ones too. Maybe a slight connection?

Last edited by mes333 (2024-01-21 14:58:10)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#3 2024-01-21 20:09:46

Horton HaW

I feel this topic also ties in with the druids et al. I would like to hear more about multi-dimensional geometry and frequency constructs.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2024-01-21 22:25:25

MayTag

Ariya wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/K9J9Jn8/unnamed-5.jpg

Light Language - What does Athena Swaruu Think? Opinion of the Extraterrestrial Person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K23ln2g30lI

Does anyone else use light language here?

To answer from a broad perspective, I suspect that everyone interacts with it unconsciously. Unless I miss my guess, that is because light language is the literal source code that our digital universe is written in. Haha SOURCE code. That pun was unintentional, but I like it so it stays.

On a more personal level, I once began the intro to advanced focus 10 tape (The Gateway Experience) with the intention of asking my higher self if I would benefit from a QHHT appointment. During the affirmation process I requested help to decide. It was at this point that I experienced a sudden and forceful shift to a state of consciousness that I'd never experienced and haven't since.

During that altered state, my question was answered in the affirmative, which was cool, but here is where my experience ties into your question. As I was in that trance I slowly became aware of an inflowing line of script (kinda like the beginning of a Star Wars movie but faster and coming what I perceived as towards me) that was faintly distinguishable from the the otherwise black void. I also perceived it as under everything around me though again, it was a void. Thinking back on it I also remember that when the script reached what I now remember perceiving as the boundary of "me" in the void, it divided equally into half and continued into or through me (I didn't look where it went). I also remember that both halves of it "hit" me equally on both "sides" of me. It was wild.

A few days later I was watching something on Gaia (Beyond Belief, Open Minds, or maybe Interview with E.D.) where the guest was able to use what she called light language. I then searched that term and discovered many ancient examples of what I experienced, albeit much more crudely written. It was like a mashup of star charts, Japanese kanji, and Tolkein's elvish.

Disclaimer: Apologies for all of the quotation marks, non-physical conceptual experiences are difficult to describe in words.

Last edited by MayTag (2024-01-21 22:28:35)

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

Board footer