You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-22 01:33:49

Ashanya-Shenu

Apollo 11 post flight press conference mood confirms Swaruu’s words...

Here is the press conference with the Apollo 11 astronauts about 2 weeks after the supposed successful mission of the moon landing.

I originally thought the press conference was held just after the Apollo 11 crew returned to earth but I remember hearing the press conference was set for sometime after 15 days. I am not exactly sure of the time frame if anyone knows, much appreciated.

One would think the astronauts would all be happy to tell about their journey to the press but as Swaruu says

“The Apollo crews never left earth orbit” which explains the look, expression & body language of the Apollo 11 astronauts during the press conference.

Here is the video press conference link. 

FINALLY UNCUT - Apollo 11 Post Flight Press Conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzn_Lu9B284

LoveLight✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-22 01:40:47)

#2 2021-02-22 15:40:52

Albert

Re: Apollo 11 post flight press conference mood confirms Swaruu’s words...

I have seen this clip many times over the years. Yes, it is very odd they these guys would not be all smiles. I assumed there is one of two things going on, 1) Either it was all a lie, which they may not have known about until launch day (remember the movie Capricorn One - when the astronauts were taken out of the capsule and hidden away just prior to takeoff). Or perhaps 2) they went, they saw something profound, and were required to shut their mouth about it forever, else....

Remember that everyone that worked in the big room at Mission Control, as well as the astronauts, were 33rd degree masons. People that can keep a secret, and know the sad fate of those that don’t

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#3 2021-02-23 04:11:06

Ashanya-Shenu

Albert wrote:

I have seen this clip many times over the years. Yes, it is very odd they these guys would not be all smiles. I assumed there is one of two things going on, 1) Either it was all a lie, which they may not have known about until launch day (remember the movie Capricorn One - when the astronauts were taken out of the capsule and hidden away just prior to takeoff). Or perhaps 2) they went, they saw something profound, and were required to shut their mouth about it forever, else....

Remember that everyone that worked in the big room at Mission Control, as well as the astronauts, were 33rd degree masons. People that can keep a secret, and know the sad fate of those that don’t

Yes Albert, I remember the movie Capricorn One when it was advised to watch when I was researching the moon landing being debunked plus very interesting fact that everyone in NASA at that time were all 33rd Degree Masons so keeping the secret does make sense.

Have you seen any of William Tompkins interviews.

He says there was at first a secret mission to the moon aside from the Apollo Fake Missions but the Reptilians told NASA to get out which is why NASA was forced to record the moon landing on a fake moon set.

Tompkins also says he saw everything unfold on the screen when the astronauts encountered the reptilian base or lookouts.

Here is the 1st part of the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chn7i42aDh0

So Swaruu is right regarding that none of the Apollo Missions ever left orbit but did Swaruu ever mention if there was a secret space moon landing as Tompkins claims?

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-23 04:13:18)

#4 2021-02-23 14:36:56

mitkobs

but did Swaruu ever mention if there was a secret space moon landing as Tompkins claims?

Yes, there is info about secret cabal NASA who visited the moon when they had ships. They do not have capable ships at these times to travel across Van Allen radiation belt. All their ships are destroyed by Federation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-02-23 14:38:06)

#5 2021-02-23 19:48:03

DarkOwl

You can hear about Dale Harder's discussions with Swaaru regarding the Apollo missions here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xax0BqRRHQM&t=14m30s

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2021-02-23 20:51:57

Ashanya-Shenu

DarkOwl wrote:

You can hear about Dale Harder's discussions with Swaaru regarding the Apollo missions here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xax0BqRRHQM&t=14m30s

Much Appreciated Dark Owl)))

I hope there will be a future discussion about the Grand Canyon & if there was any type of treaty/agreement to allow the ET Beings to live there in cloaked structures that blend in the restricted areas in the rock canyon unless the Giant Race lives there.

#7 2021-02-23 21:03:03

Ashanya-Shenu

mitkobs wrote:

but did Swaruu ever mention if there was a secret space moon landing as Tompkins claims?

Yes, there is info about secret cabal NASA who visited the moon when they had ships. They do not have capable ships at these times to travel across Van Allen radiation belt. All their ships are destroyed by Federation.

So the info you mention would be in the video link discussion that Dark Owl just posted, yes?

I will for sure check it out.

This is the first I am hearing about the Federation destroying NASA’s ships.

“Peter the Insider” along with other known credible Super Soldiers say the Challenger space shuttle was destroyed as a warning to NASA so really amazing what lengths NASA went to, to blame the Challenger explosion on the O rings even though the “O” ring story makes perfect sense so this info from “Peter the Insider” is somewhat confusing.

Netflix released a really nice documentary on the Challenger explosion so is there a video discussion on here about the Challenger & Colombia space shuttle explosions???

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-23 21:07:37)

Board footer