You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-20 14:19:46

Ariya

Swaruu of Erra 2018 address to the Galactic Federation

Swaruu of Erra addressed Galactic Federation, other so-called positive ET races, and humans

IMG-4446.jpg

… To the inhabitants of Earth
This is the time when you must fight and not sit back with folded hands, feeling powerless and too small to accomplish anything. Do not play the games of the negative Cabal, do not fall for their provocations, and do not confront them directly in any way. Use your minds, use your will. Be creative and protect yourselves first and foremost.…

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/swaruu-o … ext-only-/-

❤️Swaruu ❤️ Silaile  You live on in my heart.

Last edited by Ariya (2024-01-20 19:04:16)

#2 2024-01-20 19:06:05

Ariya

Re: Swaruu of Erra 2018 address to the Galactic Federation

Thank you Alec!
I hope the image embed hyperlink and text link are working now.

#3 2024-01-20 19:06:46

Alec

Yes smile

#4 2024-01-20 20:27:36

Interesting to what Swaruu said to the Federation,

"I am doing the work that you should be doing. And I am doing it because I do not see you helping anywhere. I do not see you anywhere, instead I only see the hindrances that you yourselves impose, with weak excuses sounding just like the negative forces."

I dont think she quite worked it out that the cabal run the federation. The infiltrated federation are the negative forces.

It feels like to me we have come to a point in time where the disclosure of the federation lies has just begun.

#5 2024-01-20 21:27:56

Horton HaW

Wow! Sorry we didn't get this sooner. Made me cry. So glad to have this. Thank you Swaruu 9. Thank you so much! I agree with all of it. You do live with us. ❤️
I so resonate with this.
Swaruu:
Whether the experience of suffering makes you grow in your evolution of the soul, in any case, at this moment, incarnated, you suffer and suffer a lot. And I maintain and will always maintain that it is not necessary to suffer in order to advance spiritually, and that statement smells to me suspiciously like an excuse to continue with exploitation. And as long as I can do something about it, I will do it, with or without your help, as I have done so many times before.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-21 05:25:09)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2024-01-21 00:44:59

Paganini

Dear beautiful Swaruu of Erra. I wish I knew of you and thanked you when you were with us. Your consciousness lives on in our consciousness and I thank you with all of my heart! All of your efforts have not been in vain. We will not let you down!

In La'kech

#7 2024-01-21 17:20:54

mes333

I really appreciate this message and especially now with so much uncertainty in and around the world personally or globally. Speaks to the heart. I will always remember her for her series on the Gaia channel too, as I wouldn’t be here without stumbling across that series which beautifully lead me to Gosia channel and then Za’el’s channel and on to Mari’s too.

I still have much to learn I feel that within but I am blessed by this path I am following here and lucky not to be doing it alone as in with all of you here too. Thank you  Swaruu of Erra for all your wisdom and guidance you shared and fought to get to us here in the 3rd!

Last edited by mes333 (2024-01-21 17:22:48)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#8 2024-01-22 07:32:24

MayTag

mes333 wrote:

I will always remember her for her series on the Gaia channel too, as I wouldn’t be here without stumbling across that series which beautifully lead me to Gosia channel and then Za’el’s channel and on to Mari’s too.

Me too, but I'm late to the party. Can someone please fill me in on what happened to her?

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#9 2024-01-22 09:57:47

Ariya

MayTag wrote:

Me too, but I'm late to the party. Can someone please fill me in on what happened to her?

Swaruu of Erra (also known as Swaruu 9) became unwell and her body passed away in March 2020. Her consciousness lives on through the Swaruunian line.

Her life story is quite complicated (but very interesting and has many learning points in it.) If you wish to read more, a good place to start is here :

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/swaruu-a … des-part-1

I dearly miss Swaruu and I think about her often.

#10 2024-01-22 17:31:30

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
MayTag wrote:

Swaruu of Erra (also known as Swaruu 9) became unwell and her body passed away in March 2020. Her consciousness lives on through the Swaruunian line.

Her life story is quite complicated (but very interesting and has many learning points in it.) If you wish to read more, a good place to start is here :

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/swaruu-a … des-part-1

I dearly miss Swaruu and I think about her often.

I also miss her. Aneeka too.
Can't believe I missed her letter.

#11 2024-01-22 18:00:47

Jupiter 9

Swaruu is one of my favorite people in the Galaxy! And this is a very inspiring and motivating letter. She was such an incredible and unique person with such an amazing an inspiring and mindblowing journey and story, and she truly was a nexus point for the Swaruunian line and I do wonder if without "our" Swaruu's action in orbit, if we would have Yazhi and the other Swaruunians and this Toleka crew and the Urmah here in our timeline.

And it's easier for me to relate to her than the Swaruunians, because she was more physical than the Swaruunians who are more etheric and only have one toe in the physical as Mari said once, while she had similar challenges to what us starseeds have here living with one foot in "3D" and one foot in "5D+", and as I understood it Swaruu was living with one foot in "5D" and one foot in "7D+" with all the challenges that come with trying to integrate and balance those two realities.

And I miss "our" Swaruu a lot but what helps is the fact she not only lives in Yazhi and Mari and Athena but there is also another version of her here from another timeline, Athena's mom. She was on board Toleka a few months ago, I don't know where she is now and if she is back in Taygeta or somewhere else, but Athena talks to her frequently. (https://www.swaruu.org/en/athena-swaruu). She is an alternate Swaruu but to me she's the same person, just an alternate version of herself.

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#12 2024-01-22 18:13:53

Horton HaW

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Swaruu is one of my favorite people in the Galaxy! And this is a very inspiring and motivating letter. She was such an incredible and unique person with such an amazing an inspiring and mindblowing journey and story, and she truly was a nexus point for the Swaruunian line and I do wonder if without "our" Swaruu's action in orbit, if we would have Yazhi and the other Swaruunians and this Toleka crew and the Urmah here in our timeline.

And it's easier for me to relate to her than the Swaruunians, because she was more physical than the Swaruunians who are more etheric and only have one toe in the physical as Mari said once, while she had similar challenges to what us starseeds have here living with one foot in "3D" and one foot in "5D+", and as I understood it Swaruu was living with one foot in "5D" and one foot in "7D+" with all the challenges that come with trying to integrate and balance those two realities.

And I miss "our" Swaruu a lot but what helps is the fact she not only lives in Yazhi and Mari and Athena but there is also another version of her here from another timeline, Athena's mom. She was on board Toleka a few months ago, I don't know where she is now and if she is back in Taygeta or somewhere else, but Athena talks to her frequently. (https://www.swaruu.org/en/athena-swaruu). She is an alternate Swaruu but to me she's the same person, just an alternate version of herself.

I had forgotten about the alternate Swaruu 9. Thanks for reminding.

#13 2024-01-22 18:20:46

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

I also miss her. Aneeka too.
Can't believe I missed her letter.

Yes Aneeka too ❤️
Always in my heart.

#14 2024-01-22 19:04:46

Horton HaW

I have grown very fond of the Urmah and hope to hear more from them also.

#15 2024-01-23 20:57:06

MayTag

Jupiter 9 wrote:

When I reached the end of Cosmic Messages I felt an incredibly deep sense of mourning. I still do. It's weird. At the time I just assumed It was because I would no longer get to stare at such a hottie for so many hours lol. I've begun to suspect otherwise.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

Board footer