You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-26 10:20:31

MayTag

Tiamat

Hello my friends. I have a question about when the watery planet Tiamat was destroyed. We know via Swaruu of Erra that the remaining reptillians "fled" here and Confederation brought the moon with it's machinery here and placed it in orbit to keep our planet locked into perceptual 3D.

We also know this was the cause of the Younger-Dryas climate event when the ice sheets were 2 miles thick over most of the northern hemisphere. Or so we are told by our mainstream sciences. But there is no real evidence of that. Just a lot of unfrozen water and the assumption that it was all frozen and sea levels were much lower.

Also we have at least 3 seperate ancient cultures, all dated to before that event, who talked about there being no moon in the sky. Our scientists always talk about how life on this planet couldn't have developed without the moon and it's influence on all the water.

There is also a great flood story that is basically the same in every ancient culture around the world. In the Noah story there is mention of 40 days and 40 nights of rain, but no one ever really addresses that. Just north of where I live, there is geologic evidence of a wall of water 1000 ft. deep sweeping across everything (soap lake washington for those interested in looking).

Our scientists say that the ice melted causing ice lakes that all emptied at once causing the flood, but again it would have to have all melted at once to have caused more than a gradual rise in sea levels. Or been vaporized all at once. Violently.

All the above is a portion of my thought process that leads we to wonder, where did Tiamat's water go? It occurs to me that anyone capable of building a small planet like the moon would be perfectly capable of gathering all of the water from an exploded planet, forming it into something resembling a comet or two, and smashing it into another planet.

I don't really expect any kind of answer to this of course,  but nothing ventured nothing gained, and it would explain all the the evidence of the violent world changes of that time. It's food for thought.

Last edited by MayTag (2024-01-26 10:42:00)

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#2 2024-01-26 19:03:10

Jupiter 9

Re: Tiamat

According to these quotes most of Tiamat's water moved towards the inner solar system and towards the Sun and Earth and Venus and the rest is in the asteroid belt as ice.

Swaruu (9): (...) With the destruction of Tiamat, the whole order and balance of the Solar System was affected, to catastrophic levels for most of the planets. Earth and Venus suffered flooding from the waters of Tiamat, which today are mostly the asteroid belt. Which in itself is composed of dirty ice, full of rocks and dirt. The waters of Tiamat. Venus has also suffered deluge like the Earth for the same phenomenon or reason.

(...)

For fluid dynamics reasons in a vacuum, Tiamat's water has moved into the inner Solar System falling mostly on Earth and Venus. During the devastation of the Solar System in general, the orbits of the planets have changed. (...)

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/satur … on-taygeta

Mari Swaruu: (...) The water of Tiamat circled the Solar System, falling towards the Sun, at least mostly in a liquid state, as things don't freeze in space, as you are told on Earth, because in a vacuum there is no heat transfer, so objects retain their temperature for a very long time. Space is not a perfect vacuum, but that is also another story.

The waters of Tiamat were mostly captured by the Sun, but a lot of it was attracted to the planets Venus and Earth, where it fell from the sky as heavy, non-stop rain for 40 days and 40 nights, as the story goes, causing the great flood and destruction that also devastated Earth. This added mass coming from all that water destabilized Earth, causing its axis to tilt and causing a polar shift. (...)

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/the-m … -1-english

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2024-01-26 19:22:29

Alec

Yes, in addition to that, prior to Tiamat's destruction, Earth possessed a lower volume of water in its oceans, and there were numerous islands and land connections that are no longer present today, the water from Tiamat filled these areas and more.

The scientific understanding of Earth on Earth is flawed; the planet could easily thrive without "The Moon" if it hadn't experienced the flooding.
It was impossible to artificially redirect the water to another device or structure.

#4 2024-01-26 19:24:38

Jupiter 9

And also according to Athena the primary intention for bringing the moon/biosphere ship in orbit was to stabilize Earth and it's orbit that was affected by the destruction of Tiamat. And the etheric fence is a byproduct of that and not the primary intention.

Gosia: Question from the public: "What was the sequence and approximate passage of time between: the destruction of planet Tiamat, the construction of the main pyramid of Giza, the placement of the “Moon” ship, water from Tiamat reaching Earth, and the Earth axis shift (one or several)?"

Swaruu X (Athena): Having explained that time is not a constant, from a point of observational view of the sequence you ask the best way to explain the sequence would be:

1.) Construction of Sphinx.

2.) Construction of pyramids of Giza and most of the pyramids in other places, as well as many cities that are now gone or are in ruins all over the Earth and that are badly dated by human science.

3.) Construction of Atlantis at this period as well.

4.) Tiamat Wars with the subsequent destruction of the planet, and the devastation of Mars surface and ecosystems.

5.) Complete disarray of equilibrium of all the planetary dynamics of solar system 13 caused by the loss of mass of Tiamat, although mass in itself was progressively distributed in a different way as Tiamat became the asteroid belt.

6.) Cataclysms on Earth with devastating effects on biology and on civilizations caused by the abrupt change in planetary solar system energy dynamics.

7.) Wandering of Tiamat's mostly unfrozen water mass until it came into contact with Earth's and Venus's gravitational field and pull, falling to Earth and to Venus creating the great flood, and finishing with the destruction of civilizations there, and on Venus as well.

8.) Earth axis shift and polar reversal caused by Earth gaining a lot of mass, worsening the already ongoing solar system wide disequilibrium caused by the destruction of Tiamat, with the subsequent catastrophic cataclysm events worldwide that led to the extinction of thousands of animal and plant species. (Circa 12,000 years back)

9.) Placing of the "Moon" Federation battle damaged spherical biosphere ship in orbit in an attempt to stabilize Earth and bring it to an acceptable equilibrium.

10.) Placing of electromagnetic etheric fence, Van Allen Belts, as part of the efforts to energetically stabilize planet Earth lowering internal frequency and limiting its ability to connect to Source with it. This was to be a temporary measure only while the solar system returned or developed a new homeostasis.

Also said by others to serve as a holding area for regressive races so they cannot leave Earth. I personally don't agree with this but I mention it as it is expected to be mentioned at this point.
I do not agree because I understand that the placing in orbit of the biosphere ship that is called "moon" was necessary to stabilize Earth, and its orbit and its axis inclination and polar shift. Not only by presence of mass, but also by frequency imposition (Van Allen Belts).
And because I also understand that "bad" or "regressive" races held on Earth like captive by the Moon's effect as such, and as understood today on Earth, are a byproduct of a circular or of a vicious circle dynamic of thought, therefore of manifestation. That is people, mostly humans on Earth, will only manifest low frequency things creating egregors because of the artificially imposed lunar low frequency.

So I see the etherical fence surrounding Earth as a bi-product consequence of the moon and not the primary intention while placing the moon.
(More on the subject of the placement of the moon as a stabilizer for Earth will be given in another video)

11.) The subsequent development of newer postdiluvian and post cataclysmic civilizations such as Egypt and Mesopotamia, among others. But in a different order and time frame and not as accepted by Earth science.

Dates are also an issue due to the inexactness of human methods such as Carbon 14 that is basically useless and only used to make things fit into their wrong time frames.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/nebul … ena-swaruu

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2024-01-26 19:28:19

Jupiter 9

Moon - Installed to Stabilize the Earth - Athena Swaruu Exlains (Extraterrestrial Contact)

(...)Gosia: I understand, yes. It's like lowering the body's immune system where it's then invaded by all kinds of bacteria, yes? Not that bacteria didn't exist before but they took advantage of the situation more. And new strains have been created.

Swaruu X (Athena): Yes, exactly. The low frequencies to stabilize the Earth, which are also said to be to enclose Reptilians (I disagree) as a consequence, made a planet conducive and perfect for that kind of regressive egregor beings to swarm and flourish.

Gosia: Interesting that you disagree with this part. But so the Reptiles could leave Earth with these frequencies imposed? I am not referring to the portals. I am referring to that time back.

Swaruu X (Athena): Not being able to leave through the Van Allen bands still applies, unless you have total electromagnetic toroidal immersion technology (which by default also includes that of the portals since it is the same thing but in reverse as an inverted sock), without which you cannot leave the Earth because from the point of view of existential properties of the misnamed 3D it turns out that the Van Allen bands create a zone of high ionizing radiation that literally destroys all organic tissues in the 3D frequency range upon contact with them.

Gosia: Yes, so that's still the same. They couldn't get out, ok.

Swaruu X (Athena): There are always complex reasons behind everything, not just one. Also all decisions bring positive and negative consequences. On the one hand you stabilize a planet in trouble, on the other hand you cause a nest of regressive vermin. (...)

#6 2024-01-26 20:10:11

MayTag wrote:

In the Noah story there is mention of 40 days and 40 nights of rain, but no one ever really addresses that.

This number appears throughout the bible. I think it has to do with the numerological significance, which I don't fully understand myself, but the bible claims Moses and his people wandered the desert for 40 years. In the New Testament, it says that Jesus fasted for 40 days and nights before confronting Satan. Also, traditionally, a man cannot study Kabbalah until he is 40.

The road appears when you need it.

#7 2024-01-27 01:25:34

MayTag

crystallinemister wrote:
MayTag wrote:

In the Noah story there is mention of 40 days and 40 nights of rain, but no one ever really addresses that.

This number appears throughout the bible. I think it has to do with the numerological significance, which I don't fully understand myself, but the bible claims Moses and his people wandered the desert for 40 years. In the New Testament, it says that Jesus fasted for 40 days and nights before confronting Satan. Also, traditionally, a man cannot study Kabbalah until he is 40.

I figured it was something of this nature. In the context of this thread though, I am treating it as an allegorical reference to what equates to a long friggin time to rain around the entire world lol.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

Board footer