You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-29 23:52:44

Strategy re the Galactic Federation

Strategy re the Galactic Federation

Some members and moderators have been expressing something along these lines re the Galactic Federation and possible negatives:
-1) there is no proof yet, so don't make false accusations
-2) the evil is from the Cabal, not the GF.
-3) don't blame the whole GF, because it may only be some of them
-4) don't lower your frequency with thoughts of killing some or all of the GF

For me, these are definitely worthy points.  However, expressing on 1)2)3)4) below:

1) Yes, in some ways we don't have absolute proof.  But remaining passive while the Crew is definitely warning us, may not be wise. And perhaps they are limiting their warnings for diplomatic reasons, or slowing introducing the idea, etc.  Perhaps they want to be more blunt, but are holding back.  Maybe to avoid creating low frequencies of fear, hatred, etc.  But they have told us the plan is to weaken us, keep us under control, then kill us, then replace us with some very unfortunate beings.  Do we trust our Pleiadian friends above?  I do.

For me, and I could be wrong, but the writing is 90% on the wall.  Do we have to hold back while we wait for the other 10%?

The Cabal has, surprisingly, within their controlled Strawman laws, the decent concept of innocent until proven guilty.  The idea is that convicting an innocent person is more destructive then letting a guilty person go free.  The law is based on the concept of LEAST HARM.  This is the deeper principle within this law.

So let us apply the principle of LEAST HARM.  We can chew grass in the pasture, assume the GF is benevolent and risk extreme extermination and degradation of this planet.  Or we can act, assume they are guilty, and demand that they prove themselves.  And some bullshit psyop is not going to cut it.

And if they are innocent, we risk hurting their nonexistent feelings.  If they really love us, and want the best for us, they will understand, and be tolerant with a false accusation.  If they are truly benevolent there is no worry of them being "revengeful Gods".  Our concerns are not unfounded and unreasonable. 

2)  We are told by the Crew that the GF is the dominating power, not the Cabal.  I believe them.

3)  It seems probable that the majority of the GF members, especially the lower ranks, are benevolent and deep down they want to do the right thing.  And they are divine beings.  But are they manipulated to obey at all costs, no matter what, even if other divine beings are locked up in meat cages?  Are they dominated by their own elite?  If this is true, why are we trusting and relying on their limp benevolence?  As some of our members have expressed, perhaps we are here to save, not just ourselves, but all races, including GF members.  There is divinity in the GF, but what is the dominant frequency of the leaders, the Etorthans, etc, and where does this frequency come from?  Black goo/Ai infiltration?  Also with the detachments of Etorthans located strategically, can they negatively mind-control important situations?

4)  Excellent point.  While we challenge potential evil, we have to stay centered, maintain a high frequency, be who we are.  This is perhaps the most important of all.  Evil is always trying to lower us.  If it succeeds, then we lose, we are undermined on a different front.  However, like the Crew above says, they have weapons for a reason, and you have to know when to bite.  We are here in this density, and we have to act and express within it also.  I don't believe people on this forum are here to be bystanders.

What do you think?

My best to you all.

PS  For people who have never studied the human frequency chart, it is worth analysis.  For example, why is Shame the lowest frequency?  Note how low Apathy is.
https://blisspot.com/blogs/the-emotiona … ncy-chart/

Last edited by AmethystKatana (2024-01-30 00:40:47)

#2 2024-01-31 00:43:59

Horton HaW

Re: Strategy re the Galactic Federation

I think the issues here are larger than earth. I believe we are all in that process. Each individual can decide what issues if any they want to tackle. For me from here earth, and the GF seem to have an imbalance. More magnified here. Transparency is key to accountability. This too is part of shadow work.

I do what I can daily to bring balance. There is extreme imbalance here.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-01-31 04:35:20

okcs

When I think back on the mountain of excessive lies, manipulation, and harassment the Taygetans have experienced here and reported on over the past few years in the orbit of Earth, I would have to say that if my fellow humans ever treated me like that, I would conclude that they were evil trash. I just don't know why they keep making excuses for their behavior. It is not appropriate to lie and deceive at all, but it seems as if that is just the way the Etorthans, Andromedans, Arcturians, and Alfratans act. And doctoring the official Federation records? Just another problem.

Races that don't have emotions are only half-alive. Maybe they can only be half-good if they are only half-alive?

At the same time, I still think we can unite humanity, overcome our problems and manifest a better world, and we need to make sure to not put too much energy into blaming the Federation.

Last edited by okcs (2024-01-31 05:44:37)

#4 2024-01-31 19:08:39

Jupiter 9

1) I assume you mean accusations that may turn out to be false because of course we shouldn't make false accusations smile if you know your accusation is false then you are lying, but I get that you don't mean it that way. And that insight about the principle of less harm when it comes to the concept of innocent until proven guilty, was very useful in understanding it better.

And I personally am not talking about not accusing the Federation or the Ethortans, I am talking about not convicting them before we have solved the case. I am talking about not confusing assumptions and strong suspicions with the truth. And there is nothing wrong with accusing someone about something as long as the accusation is based on reality and there is no malevolent intent behind it. As long as it's not a random baseless accusation based on nothing or solely on rumors or gossip and is not motivated by shady motives, there is nothing wrong with making an accusation.

And there is a difference between accusing someone about something that you know it's true and accusing someone about something based on educated assumptions and strong suspicions. So the question is do we know for sure that the Ethortans for example are guilty, do we know for sure that they are behind all the shady and regressive things the Federation is doing in this solar system?

If we know for sure then we can say they are guilty and they are the ones behind this, but if we are not sure but we strongly suspect they are, and that suspicion is based on facts even if those facts are intuitive and not physical, then it's criminal and it's a lie to say that they are guilty and that they are the ones behind, and it would be a false accusation. What you can say in that case is again simply state the truth, which is that you strongly suspect that they are guilty and they are the ones behind all this. If you watch the videos or read the transcripts closely you'll notice that the crew has never made false accusations and all their accusations are based on a lot of facts both physical and "intuitive facts".

That's what I personally mean when I say we don't have evidence yet. It's similar to a murder investigation. A homicide detective may have a primary suspect and and some evidence to support that suspicion but if he doesn't have conclusive evidence the case isn't closed yet and he can't say for sure that that primary suspect is the killer. And as she continues her investigation she may uncover new evidence that prove that he is not the killer but it turns out it's someone else. (Edit: This detective is a light being and can change genders during the investigation haha smile )

And I am not saying that during the investigation we should remain passive and wait for conclusive evidence in order to act. Even here on Earth we arrest the suspects and put them in jail even before they are convicted in a trial. So there is nothing wrong with taking precautions and taking appropriate action before we have conclusive evidence. For example if there is enough evidence even if it is not conclusive, we can put the Ethortan and other federation personnell involvolved with Earth, on suspended leave and remove them from their posts and launch an official investigation and then if they are innocent we can reinstate them.

I personally am talking about not saying someone is guilty if we don't know that. Just say what we know, just speak the truth, because if we say the Ethortans are behind this and that's just an educated assumption or educated speculation then we are lying and we are being criminal too. We can say instead that we are strongly suspecting that they are behind this and we are basing that on many evidence that point in that direction and that's why we are going to take actions until the Federation takes our suspicions seriously and assures us with satisfactory evidence that they are innocent.

We need to be careful what we say about the Ethortans and the Federation and what we accuse them about, because lying and saying things about them the we don't know that they are true, is not a small thing and is a very big deal at least to me and according to my ethics. Just speak the truth, and only say that they are guilty about something if you know that is true, if you don't know yet then say that you strongly suspect they are guilty and say what you base that on.

Anyway that was a big rant. smile

2) They have said that the Federation are the ultimate controllers of the 3D matrix but they have also said that the ultimate ultimate controllers are the Katras/Souls involved with Earth and that the humans are the key for solving the Earth mess and that this can only be solved from inside the matrix. But that doesn't mean that we have to do it on our own, or that we even can do it on our own at this point and we'll need a lot of support and assistance and guidance from our ET family. And in my opinion the best way for the ET to assist humans in solving the Earth mess is still with the use of Starseeds that enter and become humans and can influence and heal the human collective unconscious from the inside, and can do the work as humans and as part of the human civilization from the inside. If the ETs intervene directly and do most of the works for us, that will lead to a lot of problems and may even replace the current mess with a new mess.

So what you say is true but it is a bit simplified and what they have said is a bit more complex and multilayered and it's not that black and white. A more accurate way to say it is that on one level the Cabal are the controllers of the 3D matrix and the dominant power inside it, on another level the Federation is the ultimate controller and the dominant power and on a more expanded level the humans are the dominant power and the ultimate controllers of the 3D matrix.

3) These are all good questions. And I personally know that I don't know the answer. And I personally am very allergic to saviors and saving, whether we are talking about the ETs saving us or whether we are talking about the starseeds saving the humans or whether we are talking about the starseeds saving the ET races from the Federation. And I know you probably don't mean it that way but I am still very allergic to that word and with good reason. Because a savior implies a victim that needs to be saved and a villain that the victim needs saving from. And this victim-villain-savior trap is responsible for a lot of suffering, and both us and the ETs need to be careful to not fall into that trap.

Thanks for reading my ebook, whoever read the whole thing. lol We don't have telepathy and I need to use a lot of words to express what I wanna say clearly. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-31 19:13:40)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2024-02-01 18:20:55

Thanks again Jupiter.

We have the same thoughts re the difference between Conviction and Accusation.

An your Victim-Villain-Saviour idea too.

I'll study your words more closely when I get back.

Last edited by AmethystKatana (2024-02-01 18:25:03)

Board footer