You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-31 11:01:55

victor

Marie Swaruu - Soliciting for Funds

Recently it's been on social media that Marie has been soliciting for funds to enable her secure food and other items from earth for her crew members. I find it hard to believe so i'm asking for further explanation.

Thanks.

#2 2024-01-31 11:15:52

Marak60

Re: Marie Swaruu - Soliciting for Funds

This topic has been heavily covered in other posts..:) Have a look you will find your answer there!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#3 2024-01-31 13:34:00

Ariya

Many people are more than happy to donate and support to Mari and the Taygetans. Money is needed to fund any Earth orientated activity that they undertake. It is almost impossible to do anything on this planet without it.

These are Mari's own words:

Even though extraterrestrials mostly don't need money when in their societies and cultures, as I explained in my previous video, they do need it when operating and when doing things on Earth, depending on what they are doing, of course. Until very recently, human-looking extraterrestrials operated on Earth using the money they could get in a free manner, hacking into the banks and monetary systems on Earth using their much more advanced computers. They used to have advanced gadgets that looked like regular credit cards, but that granted them access to just about an unlimited amount of money from any ATM machine. But recently, and with the advance of human banking security, this is no longer possible.

The Galactic Federation or the United Federation of Planets (the same thing) is using money grants, assigning an amount of money to each stellar race that has stated that it needs it to conduct its operations on Earth and inside its society. Mostly human-looking stellar races ask the Federation for money, stating what they will use it for, and in a Council they will decide if what they want is by their rules and regulations and will assign a grant to each race.

With this, the Galactic Federation has full control over all the movements and operations of all those human-looking stellar races that are visiting Earth and who walk among humans, passing off as more of them, being able to cut off their funding whenever they want. This is quite a shock for many people on Earth and off-planet alike, but observing all this closely, it is not only logical but needed by the Federation in order to maintain complete control over all that is occurring on Earth and over the involvement of the stellar races who are mingling with humans in their culture.

Not all stellar races who ask for a grant get one, and it is there where it can clearly be seen how the Galactic Federation is steering the kind of stellar people who are involved with humans and, therefore, influence their society. In the case of the Taygetans, their grant is small, but at least they are still getting it and it is considered to be money for operations. But in the case of Swaruunians, such as myself, we are not getting any grants at all because even though we are legally another race for the Federation, they still consider us to be some kind of spin-off from the Taygetan civilization, with this vastly limiting our actions and capacity of movement.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/money-an … on-english

It has been debated at length in this thread:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4604

You may also wish to review this video to broaden your understanding:

Mari:(...) Most extraterrestrial groups and races do not need anything from Earth, others need only a few things such as resources they take directly or whatever, and others who are more invested in understanding humans and their culture need a lot from Earth and that is the case of my group and I. (...)

Important Comments, several other subjects, please watch to understand everything better. (English)

#4 2024-01-31 13:37:23

easternsea

Most of starseeds are poor. She knows this! How to gain money from poor people?

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#5 2024-01-31 14:09:05

mitkobs

Do not twist things. If you do not have the means to support with money do not. If you have and you want do it. Mari do not ask for donations to do what she does. If there is no donations she will not stop delivering new info because of that.

#6 2024-01-31 14:09:36

Meridianwoman

Ariya wrote:

Many people are more than happy to donate and support to Mari and the Taygetans. Money is needed to fund any Earth orientated activity that they undertake. It is almost impossible to do anything on this planet without it.

Thank you Ariya for researching the many quotes that already provide explanations about donations. 
It gets so old when someone feels they have to bring up the topic again....zzzzzz

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#7 2024-01-31 14:12:15

Ariya

Meridianwoman wrote:

Thank you Ariya for researching the many quotes that already provide explanations about donations. 
It gets so old when someone feels they have to bring up the topic again....zzzzzz

Ha ha ha - i know! I now have it saved to copy and paste ....

#8 2024-01-31 14:20:14

Ariya

easternsea wrote:

easternsea - I know that you are going through a difficult time but what you say is not true, and nor is a nice thing to say.

Starseeds will donate only if they wish to. Lots of people are glad to be able to support and easily have the means to do so.

#9 2024-02-01 03:03:45

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
easternsea wrote:

easternsea - I know that you are going through a difficult time but what you say is not true, and nor is a nice thing to say.

Starseeds will donate only if they wish to. Lots of people are glad to be able to support and easily have the means to do so.

I think they meant most are poor so how can you get money from them.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#10 2024-02-01 16:55:22

MayTag

I want to point out that it was mentioned exactly once that the donation tab would be opened. And then she went into detail as to why. Also, she specifically stated that she was not asking directly. There was exactly zero solicitation. Beyond that, it has only been mentioned in context of gratitude.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#11 2024-02-01 21:05:49

Horton HaW

It's just programming.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer