You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-27 22:31:13

Rohan369

The Federation is gaslighting us, everyone should take responsibility

These are my thoughts guys....since starseeds and the people with a high level of awareness have more manifestation power, it would be in the interests of the cabal and federation to exploit and harness this for their own interests, it would sustain their very existence. I feel there is an effort by the Federation to encourage starseeds to incarnate on Earth, then wear them down, normalise them and integrate them into the Earth matrix. Why are so many starseeds mentally ill? Incarnating into toxic dysfunctional families?  For the experience of contrast that will lead to expansion and spiritual growth? To overcome challenges? Yes, that is all valid. However, there are those starseeds that go backwards in their evolution when incarnating on Earth and they stay a match to being here. What if, through the trauma and isolating and painful experiences, they return to Earth over and over? Does this favour that starseed or does it favour the entities that feed their suffering?  Why is the Federation not allowing extractions? Starseeds have a stronger ability to manifest, by keeping us here and forcing their agenda's upon us, they can feed off of that lush.

The Federation races also use gaslighting to constantly remind each other and humans that Earth is a game and the higher self of humans chose this experience, they repeat this line over and over because it has some validity, but they don't tell you the fact that it's the Federation that is controlling and guiding all aspects of Earth. All the shady dark intentions they have, they do not share that part. They only share the propaganda that suits their interests. All while keeping Earth in turmoil, saying they will liberate us "tomorrow", or putting all the responsibility on humanity to fix it's problems. When they are the ones making the problem much worse.

Of course the Earth provides many opportunities for expansion and growth. It is a unique experience. Yes, many starseeds overcome the challenges of Earth and don't regret their time here, they enjoy it, they thrive. They leave Earth when they have had enough and don't learn anymore from the experience. What about the other souls that DON'T overcome the challenges, but stay stuck on earth in pain and misery? What about the souls that have been here for countless incarnations and have been so effectively beat down by the matrix that they are now what I call a 'lost' soul. Used as cattle for lush production.

I believe that the Federation is fully aware that they can justify horrors beyond imagination, and star races will agree, and that justification is "It's for the expansion of the soul, the soul wants this", and the races will nod and agree and do nothing while the federation pulls all the strings on Earth, hiding that they do this and lying when confronted!

I know this is a collective manifestation of the collective unconscious of everyone involved. But it's time we called out this gaslighting, because this is not only a human manifestation, this involves EVERYONE.

The ignorance of the star races is what made it possible for this regressive federation to exist in the first place, the threat of regressives existed before the "3D matrix", and the state of Earth has only made the Federation more and more regressive, because evil is allowed to flourish and thrive here while everyone stands by in ignorance and compliance. See how that works for you! It will soon bite you on your ass that you let evil thrive on Earth, because this problem isn't isolated to Earth. You have your sleeping masses too, and if you don't wake up, well, you have made your bed and you will have to lie in it. Arishah told us, Urmah are concerned that the evil here spreads to their home planet. I thank Mari and Ari for exposing the Federation and facing the disturbing fact that they too have a cabal in space, and they are only beginning to discover what is going on.

This "game" is rigged, on purpose, with the intention to keep it going on and on. Reset after reset. Yes, humans and starseeds can overcome this, IF we were left alone we could, but the Federation doesn't want that, so it won't happen, in my opinion. When this Earth Matrix collapses and the Federation wants to start another sick version of it, will the star races stop them? I don't know. If they don't, I will not blame them, because they are people who are learning. Still, I see they are the only ones who can stand in the way of this.

I don't say any of this to encourage a victim mentality, or to promote a "wait for a saviour" mentality. I say this from a stand point of wanting to look the ugly truth in its face no matter what. I know that everyone is exactly where they are meant to be and everything is a learning experience. I know that suffering and contrast promote expansion, but it also can cause more problems. The psyche of humanity has been abused for too long. I am tired of it. I will not incarnate here again. Sadly, others can't make the same decision as I can, because their minds have been raped over and over and they are lost in a sick game of mirrors. They don't want to suffer. They don't know how to get out of it! That's who I fight for. The Federation races that are being permissive and compliant should try experiencing a day in the life of someone dealing with severe mental illness and abuse from entities. Maybe they will gain some empathy after that.

This message is for everyone, but it is directed at the compliant races out there.  Humanity is at a severe disadvantage, you have much more resources to comprehend this problem, so try using them. I understand every race thinks differently, they are more people, also learning. True. Still, grow a back bone and face the music, admit you have messed up. If you are a positive loving race, practice a thing called EMPATHY. Everyone can do that, no excuses.

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#2 2024-01-27 22:37:28

Re: The Federation is gaslighting us, everyone should take responsibility

As you know, I stand with you on this thoughts. Well written Rohan❤️

Last edited by EmmaLouise/WhiteAvatar (2024-01-27 22:52:12)

“The true value of a human being is determined primarily by how he has attained liberation from the self." Albert Einstein.

#3 2024-01-27 23:07:08

Looks like most races fall for the "soul journey" bs. Souls will do anything and go anywhere, so its an excuse for them to gaslight the starseeds and awakened ones.

The federation is a farce, the 4 races run the show is a joke. Rest of the races want to be left alone and could not be f*cked doing anything. It sounds like down here.

The 4 races running the federation of lies need to leave or be taken out. IMO They will not stand down unless they are taken out. That is my opinion.

Want this to end? It will only be war to rid this planet and system from these parasites.

"Trump is the distractor as they kill-off the population. That is the end game. No other."  Yazhi Swaruu

Last edited by wandereringsoul (2024-01-28 03:24:25)

#4 2024-01-28 08:31:57

xxayaxx

I think the real ignorance here is blaming someone you've never seen for something you've only heard about.

#5 2024-01-28 08:54:40

Paganini

xxayaxx wrote:

I think the real ignorance here is blaming someone you've never seen for something you've only heard about.

Therefore you don’t support the Taygetans, Swaruunians, and Urmahs? Because my guess is you haven’t seen them either, but I could be wrong. I haven’t seen any of the various stellar races either but too much information has been shared throughout 6 years to stay ignorant to the existence of these stellar beings. I’ve never seen oxygen either, but here I am.

Last edited by Paganini (2024-01-28 08:56:11)

In La'kech

#6 2024-01-28 19:58:24

Mizar

Naruto is absolutely right.

léelo con la voz del caballero ikki

#7 2024-01-28 20:20:14

Butterfly321
Banned

Paganini wrote:
xxayaxx wrote:

Therefore you don’t support the Taygetans, Swaruunians, and Urmahs? Because my guess is you haven’t seen them either, but I could be wrong. I haven’t seen any of the various stellar races either but too much information has been shared throughout 6 years to stay ignorant to the existence of these stellar beings. I’ve never seen oxygen either, but here I am.

There is direct evidence oxygen is all around.
While presence of any ETs here is a matter of our beliefs. Many ppl require evidence to start to believe.
Scientific approach, nothing wrong about it.

#8 2024-01-29 01:34:46

xxayaxx wrote:

Once you learn how to read subtle energy, you can open up to any information you want. It's like learning how to read as a child, then you can read any book you want.

#9 2024-01-29 01:47:41

To Rohan369

Of course I don't know if what you write, or what I right is the truth for sure.  But I resonate very strongly with what you say.  And the Crew is definitely trying to tell us something.

In the past, if you spoke against a Cabal Religion, the priests would have you tortured and killed.

Now, contrast that to the Taygetans above us.  If you challenged them respectfully on an idea, what would they do?  They would be grateful that you are standing up.  They don't want to be worshiped by a bunch of sheep, they want us to evolve, to grow a pair, and stand beside them.  They care about us.

Now do the same thing to the GF.  What do you think their reaction would be?  Would they be more like the Taygetans, or more like Cabal priests?

From what Mari and Yazhi are saying, the answer looks debatable, at best.

Do you get a feeling that the GF emanates Source Love.  I don't.

Last edited by AmethystKatana (2024-01-29 01:49:56)

#10 2024-01-30 06:18:34

inlakesh paganini

agreed. 

work on yourself, and it ripples out.  educate those who want to
listen, they will be attracted to you.

like the 100th monkey syndrome, people are awakening. evil can never win due solely to the double energy they have to use to make thier plans work--they have to do the dirty work then lie, conceal, hide.  good never has to do that double energy work.  it prevails.

#11 2024-01-30 07:35:15

xxayaxx

wandereringsoul wrote:
xxayaxx wrote:

Once you learn how to read subtle energy, you can open up to any information you want. It's like learning how to read as a child, then you can read any book you want.

I like the saying “trust but verify.”
maybe if I knew Swaruu personally, I would trust more

#12 2024-01-30 10:57:46

Paganini

Yes, the evidence of oxygen is everywhere although it can’t be seen. xxayaxx’s response to wanderingsoul covertly called him ignorant while at the same time by his/her comment alone indicates a disbelief in what is shared by Gosia, et al and this forum is a place of support. And if the scientific approach is Earthly, well then we know we can trust that about as far as we can throw an Etorthan so yes there is something wrong with that. I’ve watched others come on this forum not offering support and attempt to cast doubt either because they haven’t perused the plethora of material offered by Gosia and friends or because they are cabal agents. Those types of comments run counter to the expansion of consciousness everyone seeks here and intolerable as far as I’m concerned regarding our stellar friends who in the least have given us so much of their time and at most have given us and paid with their lives. And for the sake of xxayaxx, I wish she/he didn’t require the seeing is believing bs with his/her eyes because the true seeing comes from within. If xxayaxx would’ve said something along the lines, guys I don’t know if I believe this stuff because I haven’t seen them, it would’ve opened up dialogue that would’ve aided in expansion of consciousness for all here. Wanderingsoul might rub some people the wrong way because he’s angry and uses colorful language but I can empathize with that sentiment but not with calling someone ignorant for what they believe on a forum meant to be supportive.

Butterfly321 wrote:
Paganini wrote:
xxayaxx wrote:

There is direct evidence oxygen is all around.
While presence of any ETs here is a matter of our beliefs. Many ppl require evidence to start to believe.
Scientific approach, nothing wrong about it.

In La'kech

#13 2024-01-30 16:36:02

xxayaxx

Paganini wrote:

Yes, the evidence of oxygen is everywhere although it can’t be seen. xxayaxx’s response to wanderingsoul covertly called him ignorant while at the same time by his/her comment alone indicates a disbelief in what is shared by Gosia, et al and this forum is a place of support. And if the scientific approach is Earthly, well then we know we can trust that about as far as we can throw an Etorthan so yes there is something wrong with that. I’ve watched others come on this forum not offering support and attempt to cast doubt either because they haven’t perused the plethora of material offered by Gosia and friends or because they are cabal agents. Those types of comments run counter to the expansion of consciousness everyone seeks here and intolerable as far as I’m concerned regarding our stellar friends who in the least have given us so much of their time and at most have given us and paid with their lives. And for the sake of xxayaxx, I wish she/he didn’t require the seeing is believing bs with his/her eyes because the true seeing comes from within. If xxayaxx would’ve said something along the lines, guys I don’t know if I believe this stuff because I haven’t seen them, it would’ve opened up dialogue that would’ve aided in expansion of consciousness for all here. Wanderingsoul might rub some people the wrong way because he’s angry and uses colorful language but I can empathize with that sentiment but not with calling someone ignorant for what they believe on a forum meant to be supportive.

I support the presumption of innocence.
If all ideas and views are always the same, then how will one grow and mature?
It is through conflict and disagreement that wisdom and understanding may be forged. So I ask not to hold back in stating views even if I personally might disagree.

#14 2024-01-30 17:00:06

Brahman

Assuming that due to conflicts and disagreements, the people of Earth grow up in this matrix, It does not seem to me that after so many years of negative experiences wisdom prevails. It is useless to continue this matrix. But otherwise the "wise mentor" aliens of the Federation know how to lie very well.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#15 2024-01-30 22:18:08

Rohan369
I have reread your words few times, and for me the ring of Truth is precise and powerful.  I appreciate it more and more.
There appears to be about 4000 members here, and if everyone manifested a letter from within themselves with similar power, it would be a field of  divine swords held high.  There could be billions or trillions of beings affected by these words.  It only takes one straw on the camels back so to speak, opposite analogy.  Good on you man.

Paganini
"about as far as you can throw an Etorthan".    You got me rolling on the floor, my lungs hurt.  And seriously also, exactly what we need, the whole planet being irreverent.  I don't like the taste of pasture grass or standing in a slaughter house.

XXAYAXX
I agree with you slightly and also disagree with you (cont'd below).

I never put anything 100% or 0%.  I try to remain open.  The Crew above has stated that they don't want us to just believe, but to go within.  For most of us here the truth of this website rings true very quickly.  It is wise to have some doubt, but for most of us now, the doubt has grown smaller and smaller, and is now microscopic.  However, we still have just enough doubt, that if the vibe changed, say because Etorthan's hacked the website, we would sense it.  We are not religiously blind.  I respect your doubt and whatever point you are at.  But perhaps consider how the Cabal or the Federation would try to destroy this or any website that is benevolent.  They would continually try to weaken and interrupt the powerful frequency there.  It's like trying to meditate with someone poking a stick in your ribs.  If you have doubt within, then respect it, but also respect where we are at.  I don't know anything absolutely 100.000% for sure, I don't think any of us do.

Also may I offer this on your statement "I support the presumption of innocence."
I came across this valuable legal explanation of the true principle within the "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" statute or idea.  It is based on the principle of LEAST HARM done. 
Applying the principle of LEAST HARM to many court situations, our society has decided that the burden of proof must be to prove the guilt, not the innocence.  That is because we have decided that it is LESS HARMFUL to let a guilty person go, than to convict an innocent person.

Now apply this LEAST HARM principle to GF situation.

So if we make a mistake, and trust the GF or the Etorthans, waiting for 100% proof, and they are NOT benevolent, what HARM is done?  Extermination of this planet, and possibly something very bad spreading to the galaxy.  Extreme HARM.

If we make the opposite mistake, and accuse the GF, and it turns out they ARE benevolent, what HARM is done?   If they are benevolent, and they care about us, they will understand why we made the accusation, that our accusations were not unreasonable or unfounded, and they will address our concerns with high frequencies of Love, Acceptance, etc.   Almost zero HARM.

So if we apply the PRINCIPLE within "innocent until proven guilty", that is LEAST HARM, we should be demanding proof from the GF that their INTENT is divine.  That is the LEAST HARM.

We can be misled from a superficial understanding of "innocent until proven guilty".

It is a privilege talking to all of you.
High vibes to you all.

Last edited by AmethystKatana (2024-01-30 22:42:17)

#16 2024-01-30 23:58:00

Tecumseh

xxayaxx wrote:

My brother does that all the time! I'm laughing smile You should hear him against Jordan Peterson. He's got all sorts of opinions against him but has never actually sat through one of J.P's lectures. Knows everything about someone he's never listened to.

Not that I'm accusing anyone here of doing that. People just get very passionate sometimes. It's to be expected.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#17 2024-01-31 12:36:20

xxayaxx

AmethystKatana wrote:

Rohan369
I have reread your words few times, and for me the ring of Truth is precise and powerful.  I appreciate it more and more.
There appears to be about 4000 members here, and if everyone manifested a letter from within themselves with similar power, it would be a field of  divine swords held high.  There could be billions or trillions of beings affected by these words.  It only takes one straw on the camels back so to speak, opposite analogy.  Good on you man.

Paganini
"about as far as you can throw an Etorthan".    You got me rolling on the floor, my lungs hurt.  And seriously also, exactly what we need, the whole planet being irreverent.  I don't like the taste of pasture grass or standing in a slaughter house.

XXAYAXX
I agree with you slightly and also disagree with you (cont'd below).

I never put anything 100% or 0%.  I try to remain open.  The Crew above has stated that they don't want us to just believe, but to go within.  For most of us here the truth of this website rings true very quickly.  It is wise to have some doubt, but for most of us now, the doubt has grown smaller and smaller, and is now microscopic.  However, we still have just enough doubt, that if the vibe changed, say because Etorthan's hacked the website, we would sense it.  We are not religiously blind.  I respect your doubt and whatever point you are at.  But perhaps consider how the Cabal or the Federation would try to destroy this or any website that is benevolent.  They would continually try to weaken and interrupt the powerful frequency there.  It's like trying to meditate with someone poking a stick in your ribs.  If you have doubt within, then respect it, but also respect where we are at.  I don't know anything absolutely 100.000% for sure, I don't think any of us do.

Also may I offer this on your statement "I support the presumption of innocence."
I came across this valuable legal explanation of the true principle within the "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" statute or idea.  It is based on the principle of LEAST HARM done. 
Applying the principle of LEAST HARM to many court situations, our society has decided that the burden of proof must be to prove the guilt, not the innocence.  That is because we have decided that it is LESS HARMFUL to let a guilty person go, than to convict an innocent person.

Now apply this LEAST HARM principle to GF situation.

So if we make a mistake, and trust the GF or the Etorthans, waiting for 100% proof, and they are NOT benevolent, what HARM is done?  Extermination of this planet, and possibly something very bad spreading to the galaxy.  Extreme HARM.

If we make the opposite mistake, and accuse the GF, and it turns out they ARE benevolent, what HARM is done?   If they are benevolent, and they care about us, they will understand why we made the accusation, that our accusations were not unreasonable or unfounded, and they will address our concerns with high frequencies of Love, Acceptance, etc.   Almost zero HARM.

So if we apply the PRINCIPLE within "innocent until proven guilty", that is LEAST HARM, we should be demanding proof from the GF that their INTENT is divine.  That is the LEAST HARM.

We can be misled from a superficial understanding of "innocent until proven guilty".

It is a privilege talking to all of you.
High vibes to you all.

You reason logically, but still this position is unacceptable to me for several reasons:

1. The presumption of innocence is a fundamental principle that protects the fundamental human right to life and liberty. Ignoring it for the sake of safety is unacceptable.

2. Convicting an innocent person causes irreparable harm and violates public confidence in the justice system. This is much worse than temporary coexistence with a potentially guilty person.

3. Every person has equal natural rights. Derogation from the principle of presumption is tantamount to allowing the authorities to arbitrarily deprive these rights.

4. Evidence is the only criterion for conviction. Otherwise, we are talking about a return to the pre-state state, where force determined the truth.

5. Security should not be a formal justification for violating fundamental freedoms. The state must guarantee both.

#18 2024-01-31 13:32:31

easternsea

I am tired of the life on Earth! I would rather die free immediately than live as a salve!

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#19 2024-01-31 14:21:43

Meridianwoman

I rewatched Gosia's video about the take-over of Venus. 
One can begin to understand the extreme infiltration within the Federation, and it's participation in twisting it's own rules.
Please start video at 9:00 minutes:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4upmzM8-Ut0&t=501s

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#20 2024-01-31 18:00:07

Horton HaW

Meridianwoman wrote:

I rewatched Gosia's video about the take-over of Venus. 
One can begin to understand the extreme infiltration within the Federation, and it's participation in twisting it's own rules.
Please start video at 9:00 minutes:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4upmzM8-Ut0&t=501s

Whatever the issue. It needs to change. It will, just a matter of time. The rhino is already dead. This is essentially what Yhazi has been saying. Choose whatever metaphor to suit.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4122

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-31 18:16:42)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#21 2024-01-31 18:31:53

XXAYAXX

Thanks for your thoughts.
Based on LEAST HARM, I think I agree with all of your points.

Also my opinion is there is a difference between Convicting and Accusing.

Ask the children in the tunnels if accusations should be made.  Ask people who have watched there family die from the vaccine, if accusations should be made.

The GF is worthy of an accusation.  How long do we wait?  Until the planet is wiped out?  That is a lot of HARM.  Is the data submitted by the Crew above, enough for an accusation?  For me it is.

How long do you let evil run amok until you challenge it?

Last edited by AmethystKatana (2024-01-31 18:48:26)

#22 2024-02-01 03:23:19

Horton HaW

Horton HaW wrote:

However, I agree humanity needs to break the savior mentality, but I strongly feel there is something imbalanced in the federation. I also see maintaining and encouraging such a sick game as self-destructive to the whole. They are shaping and encouraging these behaviors. This situation is part of a larger awakening and integration. I felt this from the beginning and even more so now.

I too will be fighting. There are those here I love and I will fight for them.
They deserve better than this shitty B movie!

Horton HaW wrote:

It is time to change this. Too many here cannot even function much less fight. They are being poisoned everywhere. The reasons given by the current "managers" don't add up. Their behaviors and attitudes are also questionable. Especially, now given the new Urmah information. It's a sea of suffering. The amount of so-called learning here leaves much to be desired.

I share the Urmah's feeling of not caring for Bullys. Never have.
This is a very sick war. One that is being perpetuated.

Now we can add their treatment of their fellow federation members.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-01 03:48:32)

#23 2024-02-01 08:49:35

Pymander

I believe the Galactic Federation should implement an amendment to the Prime Directive stating that if the inhabitants of a planet have awakened sufficiently to the presence of E.T.'s, that they should have the right to request species more closely resembling their own take charge of that planet if there are problems with the management of the realm.

I don't think a budding Etorthan civilization would want humans managing their affairs because we likely desire opposing experiences and I can respect that. But, they should do the same with Earth.

#24 2024-02-02 03:49:05

Horton HaW

Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

There are a lot of ETs in human bodies on Earth and they die every day.
Is this federation following the prime directive at all? Why are they helping the cabal and regressives? Is this allowed according to the directive? Why can they support the cabal and have to hinder the starseeds? Can't the cabal do everything themselves like the starseeds? Finally why being so "moral" do they allow aliens to live on such a dangerous place as Earth in human form subjected to all kinds of trials and death? Why do the races in the federation allow such genocide? Why doesn't anyone ask them there?

The focus on "contrast" and the belief in this to advance seems to be strong. It seems to over-shadow all else. Reminds me of the scientist watching the petri dish. The difference in emotions seems to be a big gap.

It is this divide that seems to be an issue. How far can one go to support a group of self-destructive psychopaths hell bent on turning earth into a giant plastic ornament, all the while thinking about "immortality"?

On one hand they help crank up the volume and on the other they seek to control and contain it. Earth is Federation, but is it being treated as such?

The whole idea of maintaining this artificial sick environment in your own backyard, hopefully is being looked at seriously. The Urmah to me have a very straightforward clear view of the situation. This corruption had better be questioned throughout the federation. It's really in your face now. Really, curious about how the Alpha Draco see this as well. Curious about the Karistus, but I can see why they keep silence.

Participating in mass genocide is really not ethical, anyway you view it.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-02 03:50:39)

#25 2024-02-02 10:39:39

I'd love to see the Urmah flood the Earth's orbit with hundreds of battle cruisers. Then extract all cabal members on and off planet into a floating jail while they await their trial. I think Arisha said it would only take a few hours to do so. If the cabal federation try anything drastic, take them out. Then start the real "golden age" on Earth.

The carnage here on Earth is getting worse by the day. These Etorthan fags need a lesson.

Board footer