You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-30 17:40:28

MayTag

Has anyone addressed neurodivergencies?

Hello, I just watched a video on Cosmic Agency Wherein Swaruu of Erra addressed the underlying cause of autism. This made me curious, have any of our friends addressed other so-called neurodivergencies such as ADHD, Bipolar, Schizophrenia, etc.? Thank you in advance!

Last edited by MayTag (2024-01-30 18:03:19)

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#2 2024-01-30 17:51:34

Re: Has anyone addressed neurodivergencies?

brother! i see you've been watching some quality material, lol,
they sure do give explanations...one of the ones i remember is that people are not always actually mentally ill, they are just acting in a way that's bothersome to society--so society wants to sequester them with a diagnosis. there's way more, of course, just had to say hi anyway. blessings

#3 2024-01-30 18:36:05

MayTag

SpicyBrainsGirl wrote:

brother! i see you've been watching some quality material, lol,
they sure do give explanations...one of the ones i remember is that people are not always actually mentally ill, they are just acting in a way that's bothersome to society--so society wants to sequester them with a diagnosis. there's way more, of course, just had to say hi anyway. blessings

Hello! Sure did. Oh, I'm fully aware that the so-called conditions above are not what we are told. I know what I experience is not what our medical industry claims it to be.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#4 2024-01-30 18:53:56

oh! diagnosis fun. i'm well aquainted. when i was younger, sad, desperate, knowing nothing re: spirituality, i went to the "experts". now these were no quacks! i was going to the best in nyc! well, i went through 3 diagnosis's, and at least 12 psych drugs. nothing helped. one day i looked at my mother. i asked her, "am i sick? do i need this stuff?" she looked me squarely in the eye and said "no".
i threw out all the drugs and never went back. i was diagnosed with endogenous depression, untreatable. HA! bullshit. i just didn't know any damn better. i do now.

#5 2024-01-30 19:20:14

Horton HaW

You can't really discuss any of these things without understanding what is really happening. Astral entities, TIs etc.... Just about everything here is a lie and has been weaponised.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2024-01-30 19:24:16

MayTag wrote:

Hello, I just watched a video on Cosmic Agency Wherein Swaruu of Erra addressed the underlying cause of autism. This made me curious, have any of our friends addressed other so-called neurodivergencies such as ADHD, Bipolar, Schizophrenia, etc.? Thank you in advance!

Nope, not yet, if you mean all of them in a separate video. Since 2019 I have followed Gosia's channel. Maybe there is something in Roberto's channel in Spanish.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-01-30 19:26:33)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#7 2024-01-30 20:07:40

Paganini

MayTag wrote:

Have you done a transcript search? If you search schizophrenia or bipolar you’ll get a good number of hits. And I think I remember Mari mentioning this topic in one of her videos which might not be in transcript form yet. But then again I might be misremembering. Sorry I can’t be more help.

In La'kech

#8 2024-01-30 20:26:43

Horton HaW

#9 2024-01-31 14:09:29

Ariya

MayTag wrote:

ADHD and Schizophrenia like many illnesses, are defined on Earth by syndrome of symptoms experienced - and this is not always helpful as it does not address the underlying factors. To look at them in a holistic way would be to examine any combination of 'astral' influence, environmental, psychological and physical. The causes are not the same for any two people - and so neither is the cure.

This is a really nice video to look at the approach that the Taygetans have towards health - you can apply these principles to any  illness. "Health and Illness in Taygeta - Pleiades - Extraterrestrial Information"
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/health-a … nformation

The cosmic agency series on Medpods, and DNA are also worth reviewing as these cover general and aspects on mental health. These are easy to find by searching through the titles of the cosmic agency transcripts.

Lastly, I think you would like this conversation between a contactee, Saiel Resse and Swaruu Papriyananda from 2019. In this video they discuss schizophrenia, and depression. I found it very interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_387oHiEZmU
(Thank you Saiel for sharing your conversations - they have been very helpful to lots of people ❤️)

I hope this helps your understanding !

#10 2024-01-31 20:54:28

Horton HaW

Nice find Ariya. The astral thing is big. Cannabis is another very dangerous drug. Causing what is called "schizophrenic" like symptoms. Dopamine is a common way people are hijacked.

Board footer