You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-06 10:41:23

Marak60

Miami- Setting the stage for the FALSE flag

Has anyone here heard or seen anything about the Jan 1st event in Miami?  I just saw a clip that showed there were more than 100 police cars called in and power was shut down to 63,000 homes and the airport was closed down and the only things flying were the black helicopters. They were all called to a small shopping maul because (the official reason) there was a group of youths fighting with sticks and fireworks? So how does this fit in with the response? Then it goes on to say the shop owners were shooting a 8 to 10 foot tall grey aliens!!! Yes you heard that right.... So we have a interesting event taking place in the city that takes every singe resource to just one location in the city while blacking out the entire area? It makes you wonder what was going on in the other part of the city while all attention was focused here? My spidy senses are telling me something don't add up here and it would be a perfect time to set something up in the part of the city that had everything drawn away and put into darkness?  So does anyone know anything about this and do the Taygetans have any comments on it, especially the part about shooting at Etorthan type creatures!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-01-06 16:32:29

Horton HaW

Re: Miami- Setting the stage for the FALSE flag

Where is this article? I will say Miami cops are known for extreme action. They don't care if they are children.

I found articles. No photos. They were very blurred. Crazy stuff can happen there. Maybe the beginning of something.

Oddly I found articles about large groups of juveniles. 40 or more? Why are that many kids together? I do remember reports of strange mall scenarios being coordinated with ETs. Gotta wonder about that.

Apparently, tied in with MIA airport shutdown? Less info about that.
https://dodbuzz.com/miami-airport-shut-down/

The articles are general, outlandish with no supporting evidence. They do seem to be pointing the finger at "social media". It totally is suspicious.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-06 17:08:30)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-01-06 20:53:03

Marak60

Yes there seems to be a lot deliberate misdirection here which makes me wonder why did they want everything focused in one place? Obviously while looking at that we are not able to see what is really going on someplace else? Just my thoughts, I don't think this is over yet? I get the feeling it was a distraction of some kind. Which is why I hope the Taygetans could comment on it.

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2024-01-06 21:42:50

akos996

There were a big group of drunk kids blowing up firecrackers in the mall. People called the police that shots were fired and people started panicking at the mall.
Of course they took the thing as if there was a mass shooting going down which is a reasonable assumption but it turned out to be some crazy teenagers grouping up because they'd thought it would be a funny prank.

Yeah it's kinda weird since 50 or so people is a huge group but honestly it's kind of "normal" on new years eve as people spontaneously gather into packs after bar hopping.

And of course rumours spread that it was alien attack cover up and blurry footage was shared of thing on the street but after people looked around it turned out the same footage is just three cops walking together not some big gray alien or whatever. Don't believe everything on the internet.

https://youtu.be/fhyx_22iZIE

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-06 21:45:03)

#5 2024-01-06 23:16:29

xxayaxx

aliens robbed a mall disguised as teenagers, it happens

#6 2024-01-06 23:40:29

Paganini

I don't get the feeling that this was a distraction but more of a setup to see the reaction of the people regarding seeing "aliens".  Riots have happened all over the US but this is the first riot that I'm aware of that people are screaming, "Aliens!"  I'm leaning toward believing the one guy that says he saw what he saw (an alien, and he gives details, and his phone wouldn't work) and not the countless other disclaimers.  Miami is a great place for a test like this, especially on January 1st where you can blame it on countless other things except what people actually saw.  I think we all know by now that the mainstream coverup narrative is the actual BS.

In La'kech

#7 2024-01-06 23:45:22

Tecumseh

xxayaxx wrote:

Teenagers are aliens. Alien boys are easier, the girls will give you a heart attack.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#8 2024-01-07 04:15:24

Brahman

xxayaxx wrote:

Or some drunk teenagers have put on alien costumes. Lol
So far there are no photos/videos of aliens from this event. I don't believe the Etorthans want to give a show to humans. big_smile
But if the cabal were trying to do a fake alien invasion, it didn't work.
Lots of possibilities, but in my opinion not worth paying much attention.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#9 2024-01-07 07:37:17

Horton HaW

I don't know. It is suspicious to me. Reminds me alot of the bath salts incident years ago. I think it could be the beginning of something. There really wasn't any real information here. Weird why the msn photos were deliberately blurred.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-07 07:37:50)

#10 2024-01-07 07:40:05

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:

There were a big group of drunk kids blowing up firecrackers in the mall. People called the police that shots were fired and people started panicking at the mall.
Of course they took the thing as if there was a mass shooting going down which is a reasonable assumption but it turned out to be some crazy teenagers grouping up because they'd thought it would be a funny prank.

Yeah it's kinda weird since 50 or so people is a huge group but honestly it's kind of "normal" on new years eve as people spontaneously gather into packs after bar hopping.

And of course rumours spread that it was alien attack cover up and blurry footage was shared of thing on the street but after people looked around it turned out the same footage is just three cops walking together not some big gray alien or whatever. Don't believe everything on the internet.

https://youtu.be/fhyx_22iZIE

That's an arbitrary rumour.

#11 2024-01-07 13:22:39

Marak60

Paganini wrote:

I don't get the feeling that this was a distraction but more of a setup to see the reaction of the people regarding seeing "aliens".  Riots have happened all over the US but this is the first riot that I'm aware of that people are screaming, "Aliens!"  I'm leaning toward believing the one guy that says he saw what he saw (an alien, and he gives details, and his phone wouldn't work) and not the countless other disclaimers.  Miami is a great place for a test like this, especially on January 1st where you can blame it on countless other things except what people actually saw.  I think we all know by now that the mainstream coverup narrative is the actual BS.

I tend to agree with your assessment here, also I thought the same about the report about the phone not working, this is a signature occurrence! The guy doing the video is a bit if a "dick" (well a major dick really) and I did not bother watching until the end, as he irritated me for some reason?

But like you said, Jan 1st in Miami was indeed the perfect location, time and cover at the same time! This kind of "event" of seeing aliens in populated area's is now becoming a common occurrence!  Tells you something.......

Anyway it will be good to get the Taygetan feed back on this ASAP.

Nikola Tesla...

#12 2024-01-09 05:08:17

Horton HaW

I find it odd on many levels. The article was posted days later about a so-called event. Not much substance. Could see several directions they could take this.The posting of an Alien blah, blah was very strange. Then deliberate photo blurring. They also kept passing the buck back and forth to "social media". The fact that the event involved so much police force is also troubling.

#13 2024-01-09 06:29:49

Marak60

Horton HaW wrote:

I find it odd on many levels. The article was posted days later about a so-called event. Not much substance. Could see several directions they could take this.The posting of an Alien blah, blah was very strange. Then deliberate photo blurring. They also kept passing the buck back and forth to "social media". The fact that the event involved so much police force is also troubling.

Yes the photo blurring is deliberate, it is NOT aliens that fact can even be seen from the blurry photo's I have seen them all and they are either police in a group or single person. It seems a lot of people are seeking 5 minutes of fame..:) It is quite irritating now and is more obviously an agenda at play! So I think we can see this for what it is, and that is a DISTRACTION and move on! We are going to get a lot more of these I am sure!

Nikola Tesla...

#14 2024-01-09 22:12:51

Horton HaW

Well time will tell, but they maybe establishing a pattern. We will have to keep an eye out.

#15 2024-01-10 13:20:01

Marak60

Ok.... It seem that this issue is picking up some momentum and starting to "evolve" and the lack of any real evidence or any kind of eyewitness reporting only seems to be feeding it? Have a look at this short report to see what I mean. However, it is abundantly clear that both commentators on this clip are as clueless as is physically possible on this topic and have utterly no idea whatsoever of the current state of affairs or situations surrounding this topic, which is sad, the question is even asked "Why do the aliens take cows?" Seriously!!. Anyway check it out, you will see the only "evidence" they show is well.... ridiculous!  But it does seem to be building rather then dissipating and that hints at something brewing? Has anyone heard back fro the Taygetans on this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oppRFNjCddE

Nikola Tesla...

#16 2024-01-10 22:20:48

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:

Ok.... It seem that this issue is picking up some momentum and starting to "evolve" and the lack of any real evidence or any kind of eyewitness reporting only seems to be feeding it? Have a look at this short report to see what I mean. However, it is abundantly clear that both commentators on this clip are as clueless as is physically possible on this topic and have utterly no idea whatsoever of the current state of affairs or situations surrounding this topic, which is sad, the question is even asked "Why do the aliens take cows?" Seriously!!. Anyway check it out, you will see the only "evidence" they show is well.... ridiculous!  But it does seem to be building rather then dissipating and that hints at something brewing? Has anyone heard back fro the Taygetans on this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oppRFNjCddE

Yeah super suspicious. Definitely, looks like priming to me. You have the classic silly alien stuff, then you have a demonic discussion coupled with a huge over the top police response. There was little substance to validate that response. Also these stories seemed aimed at young people.

One angle I see is topics that actually coincide with what is really happening. I.e. invasion, possession and tall greys. Didn't they even discuss sinners and portals? So they are creating "noise" in relation to these keywords. Meanwhile, the huge police force presence is being introduced. The "riot" angle is constantly pushed to validate such response, but notice how it is glossed over with nonsense.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-10 22:32:35)

#17 2024-01-11 18:13:27

Horton HaW

Just did some searches. Interesting what came up. This article seems relevant.Also, the reddit post does seem to be a possible factor.
https://gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.co … e-23-2021/

Quote:

The interplay between intelligence agencies, cults, psychological operations, and alien phenomena is always there. And in fact some of the biggest cults in the 20th century have what’s called “exo-theology.” All that means is a theology or mythology of space, including the strange aerial phenomena, the inter-dimensional beings, which are really the aliens, etc.

And there is this notion of “function-stacking,” which means these myths serve multiple purposes and multiple agendas. The UFO phenomena bears all the same patterns of function-stacking, or multiple use cases.

Aleister Crowley, British spy (MI5) and occultist, is one of the founders of the modern alien mythos. He claimed that the entities that he was channeling were beings that he drew pictures of, one of which he called “Lam,” which just happens to look like the gray aliens. Today, people who follow his satanic invocations will say, “we’re doing nothing else than interacting with inter-dimensional entities, which others call aliens.” People in Hollywood will say, “we’re talking with aliens that we invoke in our trance states, doing our ceremonies, doing high does of LSD or DMT, or whatever.” And these entities always have the same message: Form a One World Government. That’s the demonic component to this.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-11 18:19:46)

#18 2024-01-11 18:52:04

someone's theory was that those malls coordinates GPS wise are exactly backwards of a base in Antarctica. No way for me to verify, but I thought it was interesting!

#19 2024-02-02 15:32:17

Ariya

Here you are Marak, you have your answer …

From Gosia on telegram:

Gosia wrote:

Ok guys! Just to let you know it´s been a while since I had a long chat with Yazhi since they are all super busy on the ship, but she popped in yesterday and we chatted. She is fine just overwhelmed, while also continuing with mischiefs here and then Yazhi-style. ?We talked a bit about brand new Suzys, not even flown yet, and I also asked about the "Miami mall aliens" since we never got a chance to ask about that yet, with so many other things in the way. This is what she said:

"That was Etorthans opening portals during a test, all from Antarctica. Portals for transit on Earth at will. It was a small useable worm-hole. Those are not nice guys."

I asked if they were sure and she said:

"Yes, for sure. It´s easy to detect that sort of things with the electromagnetic anomaly sensors in Toleka's nose boom."

I asked if it was done on purpose. Yazhi responded:

"The Taygetans were reseraching that, it´s not known yet, but they believe it was on purpose. We know it was the Etorthans who caused that, but we do not know if the creature that was actually seen was one of them or something else. That is important. And it was semi-material, that is borderline astral. But remember that all depends on the perception of the observer. Material for some humans, astral for others, depending on their vibe."
And why did they do that?

"Probably to study the people's reaction. We cannot know what exactly their plan was."

That´s it from Yazhi on this. Cheers, guys!

Thank you Sophi!!! ❤️ & Gosia ❤️

#20 2024-02-02 22:19:54

Pymander

I was shellshocked when I saw Gosia's latest post. I really believed the Miami incident was just a psyop created by social media. I cannot believe the Etorthans would have the audacity to break every single principle of the prime directive and walk amongst normal people at a mall; no doubt terrifying the witnesses who would have lacked any of the framework necessary to even begin to comprehend what they experienced.

If the Galactic Federation doesn't act upon this, then perhaps it's time we Starseeds form our own alliance on Earth and find ways to empower ourselves because help from above isn't exactly raining down.

#21 2024-02-02 22:46:23

Horton HaW

Pymander wrote:

I was shellshocked when I saw Gosia's latest post. I really believed the Miami incident was just a psyop created by social media. I cannot believe the Etorthans would have the audacity to break every single principle of the prime directive and walk amongst normal people at a mall; no doubt terrifying the witnesses who would have lacked any of the framework necessary to even begin to comprehend what they experienced.

If the Galactic Federation doesn't act upon this, then perhaps it's time we Starseeds form our own alliance on Earth and find ways to empower ourselves because help from above isn't exactly raining down.

They said the Es opened the wormholes, but may have been other creatures. That explains why it was so plain odd. Well the question is who decides to enforce the rules? They are making it very clear they cannot be trusted. Hopefully, the others will decide to pay attention. Explains the huge response. However, see how well they covered it up.

Thanks Gosia and Yahzi.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-02 22:49:33)

#22 2024-02-02 23:23:58

I want some rogue Ronin's to attack and terminate these psychopaths. No one else is going to do sh*t about this situation down here. Everyone out there are too scared to get involved.

Let the carnage continue...

#23 2024-02-03 10:10:57

Marak60

Pymander wrote:

I agree and I am 100% behind this strategy!

Nikola Tesla...

#24 2024-02-03 14:04:55

Brahman

The Etorthans are the teenagers of the galaxy. They like to do shenanigans in malls and scare people. I guess they were hungry and went to the mall to buy something because food is forbidden on spaceships. Lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#25 2024-02-03 18:24:27

Jupiter 9

The Ethortans contacted me through email and explained that they were testing how humans would react to ETs ,and now they have conclusive proof that we are not ready for ET contact, so logically they'll report back to the quadrant council and recommend that the 3D matrix must continue for another 12500 years.

Disclaimer:
This is a joke and I haven't had actual contact with the Ethortans.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer