You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-03 05:36:48

Tardisman

7 Trillion Electron Volts

Hi Everyone, how are you?

I wasn’t sure how a “Technical Forum” was going to go, or whether anyone would be interested...

And I’ve been wondering what to elaborate on next with regard to what our friends “up there” have said.

I recall Dhoer Kaal’el saying that the space drive of his SUZI class starship utilized 5 Trillion Electron Volts in it’s counter rotating turbines, and that Papriananda Swaruu had increased that amount of Voltage to 7 Trillion Electron Volts.

For the “technically inclined person”, 7 Trillion Electron Volts (7 TEV) is a staggering figure!

But what could this mean for the “not so technically inclined person”, and what does 7 TEV look like?

I’ll try to make this explanation informative & entertaining smile

Our friends “up there” haven’t mentioned how much amperage they are using with their 7 TEV space drives.

Theoretically, if you could generate 7 TEV, you would not need a lot of amperage to wield an enormous amount of energy.

The term “Hundreds of Thousands of Horsepower” was used in Nicola Tesla’s day to describe such an immense energy.

In the case of Starship Toleka, this could translate into Millions, or Billions of Horsepower.

As I mentioned in the previous post, I like to use the common garden hose as an example to describe Voltage, Amperage & Resistance.

Voltage can be compared to the pressure that is pushing the water through the hose.

Amperage describes the volume of water moving through the hose. Example: 10 liters of water per minute.

Resistance describes the size of the hose. The bigger the hose, the less resistance to the flow of water.

The question arises as to what can be done with voltage alone, or in other words:

What good is pressure in the hose without the water to push through it?

It has been proven that Voltage alone can do useful work.

I recall Papriananda Swaruu mentioning Stan Meyer, who invented the Water Fuel Cell (WFC).

The WFC is a method of disassociating the water molecule into it’s two elements (Hydrogen & Oxygen) by Voltage stimulation.

This accounted for the “Over Unity” (Free Energy) aspect of the invention.

Such a technology would make staying warm a lot more affordable!

Although Stan shared much of his work with us, certain aspects of the technology were not discussed.

Many people have worked on figuring out the secrets of the WFC Technology, myself included.

It is a “tough nut to crack”, but you could be the person to figure it out smile

And anyone who does figure it out needs to be extremely careful with that knowledge!

One of the best sites I have found with regard to Stan Meyers work is here:

https://globalkast.com/

It includes many images & descriptions of the apparatus Stan Meyer used to run a car on water.

To describe in simple terms what 7 TEV means, there is a maintenance procedure that we perform on our cars referred to as “cleaning and gapping spark plugs”.

The fuel that we burn in our cars today burns much cleaner than it did 50 years ago, so this maintenance procedure is not required so often.

Now days, Spark plugs are usually just replaced.

Once the carbon is removed (scraped or sand blasted) from the spark plug, the distance between the spark electrodes is adjusted to a specified tolerance.

This distance is measured in “Thousandths of an Inch” (1 / 1000 ” or  .001 ”).

The specified tolerance is usually between 20 Thousandths to 60 Thousandths of an inch (0.020” – 0.060”) for common gasoline engines. 

As a comparison, a sheet of paper is approximately 4 Thousandths of an inch thick (.004”).

It takes a minimum of 80 volts for a spark (electricity) to jump across 1 Thousandth of an inch (.001 ”) in the air that we breath.

This figure can increase depending on varying conditions of pressure / vacuum / moisture etc.

Let’s round that figure out to “100 volts” to make a calculation easier with Base 10 math.

If we divide 7 TEV by 100 volts:

7,000,000,000,000 volts / 100 volts = 70,000,000,000

That’s 70 Billion Thousandths (.001 “ ) of an inch.

If we divide 70 Billion Thousandths of an inch by 1000 to obtain the length in inches:

70,000,000,000 / 1000 = 70,000,000 Inches

If we divide 70 Million Inches by 12 to obtain the length in feet:

70,000,000 / 12 = 5,833,333 feet

If we divide 5,833,333 feet by 5280 to obtain the length in miles:

5,833,333 / 5280 = 1105 miles.

So, if you could generate 7 TEV with a sufficient amount of amperage, and with the right atmospheric conditions:

You could throw a “Bolt of Lightening” across the sky over 1000 miles long...

And that would truly be a “Staggering” accomplishment!

Have an Enlightening day smile

#2 2024-02-03 07:58:27

Pymander

Re: 7 Trillion Electron Volts

Great post. Some of us are quite interested in the technical aspects of their technology! Your 1000 mile long lightning bolt metaphor really put into perspective how insane their tech is. I'm curious, based on the Tay's knowledge combined with your own, how would you define gravity vs magnetism vs electricity? I feel like they are all the same thing in the same way that water can be a liquid, gas, or solid.

#3 2024-02-03 18:09:02

Jupiter 9

1000 miles = 1600 Km OK that's huge. smile

I am a bit lazy when it comes to technical details, but this gravity, magnetism, electricity and liquid, gas, solid comparison is very interesting.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2024-02-03 19:33:38

Pymander

Jupiter 9 wrote:

1000 miles = 1600 Km OK that's huge. smile

I am a bit lazy when it comes to technical details, but this gravity, magnetism, electricity and liquid, gas, solid comparison is very interesting.

The theory came from the YouTuber 'Theoria Apophasis' (https://www.youtube.com/@kathodosdotcom). He has a brilliant mind and has arrived at many similar conclusions as what the Taygetans have taught about physics on his own. I don't know exactly how to describe it, but I feel like gravity and magnetism have something to do with the polarity of molecules and whether they are aligned or not and electricity might be a vibration of those molecules similar to sound waves.

#5 2024-02-03 22:01:20

mes333

Gsutton78 on YouTube is a super creative guy not only just doing the theory but also putting his thought experiments into practice which is cool to see in his homemade work. In case anyone else is interested in his gravity, magnetism and sound video tests

https://youtube.com/@gsutton78?si=DsFGS5VerJtvjvfv

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-03 22:16:39)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#6 2024-02-04 03:05:02

Horton HaW

So many have lost so much dealing with alt energy. This guy ended poorly, but it was an interesting collection of information.
https://web.archive.org/web/20160219133 … /Main_Page

AG vid.
https://web.archive.org/web/20151206070 … 7ZKTA7nx8U
https://web.archive.org/web/20160206185809/http://pesn.com/2016/02/02/9602715_'We-had-endless-battery-technology-50-years-ago'--U.S.-Govt.-anonymous

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-04 03:26:15)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-02-04 04:11:17

Tardisman

Pymander wrote:

Great post. Some of us are quite interested in the technical aspects of their technology! Your 1000 mile long lightning bolt metaphor really put into perspective how insane their tech is. I'm curious, based on the Tay's knowledge combined with your own, how would you define gravity vs magnetism vs electricity? I feel like they are all the same thing in the same way that water can be a liquid, gas, or solid.

Thanks Pymander, very much appreciated!

I wrote about Gravity, Magnetism & Electricity with regard to what our friends “up there” have said in my first post (Technical Forum), but it has been buried at the bottom.

This link will take you directly there:

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=45509#p45509

#8 2024-02-04 08:10:12

Tardisman

Good day Horton HaW,

I have read many of your posts and I would like to say that you have said some very interesting things...

I recall visiting the Peswiki site on many occasions years ago.

Although I never met or connected with Sterling Allan, I know someone who did.

She said that he gave off some “very disturbing vibes”!

Mehran Keshe exposed what was going on behind the scenes at Peswiki during the Knowledge Seekers Workshops about 8 years ago, and was instrumental in taking Sterling Allan down.

Apparently, Sterling Allan was using the Peswiki site to attract young boys who were interested in alternative energy.

His victims were then subsequently kidnapped and trafficked to U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia who was a pedophile.

Antonin Scalia was “heart attacked”, and Sterling Allan was sentenced to 25 years.

As our friends “up there” are extremely careful with whom they connect with, we must also do the same “down here”.

#9 2024-02-04 21:06:10

Horton HaW

Tardisman wrote:

Good day Horton HaW,

I have read many of your posts and I would like to say that you have said some very interesting things...

I recall visiting the Peswiki site on many occasions years ago.

Although I never met or connected with Sterling Allan, I know someone who did.

She said that he gave off some “very disturbing vibes”!

Mehran Keshe exposed what was going on behind the scenes at Peswiki during the Knowledge Seekers Workshops about 8 years ago, and was instrumental in taking Sterling Allan down.

Apparently, Sterling Allan was using the Peswiki site to attract young boys who were interested in alternative energy.

His victims were then subsequently kidnapped and trafficked to U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia who was a pedophile.

Antonin Scalia was “heart attacked”, and Sterling Allan was sentenced to 25 years.

As our friends “up there” are extremely careful with whom they connect with, we must also do the same “down here”.

Yes, the question is was it done on purpose, from the beginning, though?  They always find a way. Except for Elon. Lol.

#10 2024-02-04 23:42:24

Horton HaW

We have a very interesting group here. I ran into a similar thing when looking at Cymatics. If all constructs are frequency, then whats below that? So all of it appears to be source, interacting with itself. Photons, phonons etc... Which goes back to the particle wave observer phenom. Nassim pointed out that you won't run out of particle names. It's all fractal. Certain thoughts have gotten more attention, I suppose.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-04 23:43:16)

Board footer