You are not logged in.

#26 2024-02-03 19:36:40

Pymander

Re: Miami- Setting the stage for the FALSE flag

Jupiter 9 wrote:

The Ethortans contacted me through email and explained that they were testing how humans would react to ETs ,and now they have conclusive proof that we are not ready for ET contact, so logically they'll report back to the quadrant council and recommend that the 3D matrix must continue for another 12500 years.

Haha, I had the exact same thought about this all being a test to prove that "HUmANs Are noT reAdY FoR contACt." Btw, I noticed that a lot of comments on Gosia's YT post from the day it was posted seem to be removed... you know because now they even censor our criticisms of their "gods."

#27 2024-02-03 20:47:52

Horton HaW

Interesting, the visitor was semi-material. Yeah, the Federation needs to wake-up, as well.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#28 2024-02-03 21:15:19

Joe R

Horton HaW wrote:

Interesting, the visitor was semi-material. Yeah, the Federation needs to wake-up, as well.

It seems that this is what it is about these days. Increasingly, "love and light", "New Age" and "personal Soul-development" has left the focus, and a scenario where Earth is worked upon to become a meat-pen to use for lower astral and covertly intrusive entities, seems increasingly to be the situation. - and that those same entities have the capacity to blur the vision of those - our guiding ET's in orbit, whatever the race they come from - who stand on the sidelines with loving care, too. The Federation has some clean-up to do. Because their formal "directives" are obviously outdated.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-03 21:16:13)

#29 2024-02-04 03:29:23

Horton HaW

Joe R wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

It seems that this is what it is about these days. Increasingly, "love and light", "New Age" and "personal Soul-development" has left the focus, and a scenario where Earth is worked upon to become a meat-pen to use for lower astral and covertly intrusive entities, seems increasingly to be the situation. - and that those same entities have the capacity to blur the vision of those - our guiding ET's in orbit, whatever the race they come from - who stand on the sidelines with loving care, too. The Federation has some clean-up to do. Because their formal "directives" are obviously outdated.

Yeh, bad B movie. The Urmah seem to be pretty clear. This needs to continue being brought out into the light. The troubling thing is the  "going along" of these races. Mind control abounds. The questions remain, but the direction this is going isn't pretty.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-04 03:35:11)

#30 2024-02-04 21:14:44

Horton HaW

Keep in mind there are interesting individuals and groups that live in Miami so one has to wonder. Crazy stuff happens there.

#31 2024-02-05 09:58:24

Brahman

https://exopolitics.org/unveiling-catas … oonquakes/
In the video:
Witness to Miami Mall Tall Aliens incident describes a glitch in the Matrix

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#32 2024-02-05 11:32:15

Marak60

Brahman wrote:

In the video:

I just watched this hour long video and before I comment I just want to mention I really like Dr Michael Salla and I have all his books... However, I have a few questions regarding this video that i am hoping the Taygetan's can either confirm or deny?

I will also put time stamps of the video here so you can check it out for yourself without having to watch the entire clip to find it..:)

1: 3:35
He talks about moon quakes and vibrations.  His explanation is that he thinks it is from either bases being build "under ground" (don't think he knows about the Tygetan's take on the holographic moon) or from battles being fought on the moon by different factions. So my question is what is the actual real reason for this? Because if we are to believe the Taygetan's (and I do) then this theory of his is not correct?

2: 13:55
He states the Galactic Federation is all light and love who have large space ARC's 100's of miles in size in earth's orbit that are here to evacuate us in times of disasters?  He then goes on to claim that the earth is now no longer in this kind of trouble and that these arc's will be used to give us advanced tech and support.. etc... What is he talking about here because if such craft was there I am sure the Taygetan's would have mentioned this!

3: 29:35
Miami Mall event, he says that is a test of the holographic system Operation Blue Beam and that what was seen was just a hologram. He also goes on to say this is test for the fake alien invasion as this is how they are going to do it.  I have seen the video on this from the Taygetan's and this is not matching up, so can anyone clarify this?

4: 32:30
City Size UFO's 1992 - 1996 these craft were apparently seen and as I mentioned above are to be used for the aid of mankind.. Can this topic be clarified please!

5: 41:30
The Nordic assimilation program (The MIB movie), here he states that there is an "offical" program just like what we see in the MIB movies that bring in these aliens give them all they need and change their ID's and give them money and integrate them into society... Watch the video for fuller explaination.

So there are quite a few things I would like to see cleared up here as there seems to be a lot of conflicting information, I have not put everything here, only the main ones I want to clarify. As I said I like his work and efforts but I need to know what is real and what is not.

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#33 2024-02-05 12:42:17

Rohan369

Marak60 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

In the video:

I just watched this hour long video and before I comment I just want to mention I really like Dr Michael Salla and I have all his books... However, I have a few questions regarding this video that i am hoping the Taygetan's can either confirm or deny?

I will also put time stamps of the video here so you can check it out for yourself without having to watch the entire clip to find it..:)

He talks about moon quakes and vibrations.  His explanation is that he thinks it is from either bases being build "under ground" (don't think he knows about the Tygetan's take on the holographic moon) or from battles being fought on the moon by different factions. So my question is what is the actual real reason for this? Because if we are to believe the Taygetan's (and I do) then this theory of his is not correct?

2: 13:55
He states the Galactic Federation is all light and love who have large space ARC's 100's of miles in size in earth's orbit that are here to evacuate us in times of disasters?  He then goes on to claim that the earth is now no longer in this kind of trouble and that these arc's will be used to give us advanced tech and support.. etc... What is he talking about here because if such craft was there I am sure the Taygetan's would have mentioned this!

3: 29:35
Miami Mall event, he says that is a test of the holographic system Operation Blue Beam and that what was seen was just a hologram. He also goes on to say this is test for the fake alien invasion as this is how they are going to do it.  I have seen the video on this from the Taygetan's and this is not matching up, so can anyone clarify this?

4: 32:30
City Size UFO's 1992 - 1996 these craft were apparently seen and as I mentioned above are to be used for the aid of mankind.. Can this topic be clarified please!

5: 41:30
The Nordic assimilation program (The MIB movie), here he states that there is an "offical" program just like what we see in the MIB movies that bring in these aliens give them all they need and change their ID's and give them money and integrate them into society... Watch the video for fuller explaination.

So there are quite a few things I would like to see cleared up here as there seems to be a lot of conflicting information, I have not put everything here, only the main ones I want to clarify. As I said I like his work and efforts but I need to know what is real and what is not.

Thanks!

Check out this transcript -

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/ufo-and- … zhi-swaruu

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#34 2024-02-05 14:51:55

Brahman

I haven't watched the video but from the article I saw it includes the Miami case. I don't know if what Salla says is true. But the transcript that Rohan shared shows that this is disinformation.

There is something else that Mari said, that love and light is in the very high densities. So if Alpha Draco are 12D isn't that the densities of love and light? I don't think all dragons are negative and maybe in that sense they are part of "the galactic federation of love and light". But if the Etorthans are greys from Orion that's why they do these things and assist the cabal. They are in 5D, so the lower densities are not so positive. Maybe they along with Andromeda are different from Alpha Draco but their actions are coordinated and lead to some development for humans. I think so.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#35 2024-02-06 03:33:08

Marak60 wrote:

Sounds like a psyop. Steer the crowd away from information of the Moon being an old spaceship and the hologram covering it. Sala has probably been compromised or under direct orders.

#36 2024-02-06 10:07:59

Marak60

wandereringsoul wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

Sounds like a psyop. Steer the crowd away from information of the Moon being an old spaceship and the hologram covering it. Sala has probably been compromised or under direct orders.

Either that or he really just does not know? But a lot of his "sources" I think are plants to misdirect him! So he may be taking part unknowingly?

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#37 2024-03-21 15:49:11

Horton HaW

I want to quickly update. I think it is possible this was a test run on EBE's.  It ties many things together.

Board footer