You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-05 14:36:15

_.haz.za._369

Messege from Sirona about Dante and Karistus.

I am posting this here with the permission of Sirona. She wanted me to post this here because of a lot of confusion between the information given by Dante Santori and Taygetans & Swaruunians.

Karistus ways to operate must be like this , they enter , infiltrate and do things necessary, they enter in the fire without burning because The Cause  have their operations but it doesn't mean they are dark angels is just they are operating in the battle field.

Yes! Be careful but do not not misinterpret, Karistus is not the Cabal but at the same time must infiltrate and do things for a reason that only the people in The Cause know but they are positive, operating in missions and Dante say that Karistus disclosure is not for everyone because only real Karistus will understand what happens, this is not a disclosure like the Taygetan disclosure, people must stop expecting something like that .

Stay away but not misinterpreted, Karistus is not the dark side even if it seems like that .

Please don't make division , Dante is confused about Taygetan and Swaruunian disclosure because the mediator make contact with him and he don't really know Gosia and he don't have time to see the videos to make he's own conclusions, he's just receiving misinformation about this disclosure so people must understand this with empathy , it's not a problem Karistus is a different race and have missions and operations in the low world and this is something that the regular public will not understand stay away don't judge because the surface is not the reality

Karistus is fighting in the battle field not like Taygetans, Karistus have their best warriors that can go to the dark to fight against the dark from there.

Don't try to know because you are not in the Cause you won't know details so people please stay away and support the Karistus like a positive race but don't try to know about the Cause operations because only members.

If someone want to be in the Cause and fight from there , then you must not have family, children, life, animals, you must disappear and understand that you will be and see the real darkness in from if you and you can die for sure , so be aware that the cause is not a game is a real war against the darkness on this planet , is go deeper and more beyond that .

Karistus disclosure is not informing about the Karistus race in a regular basis, it's about the Cause and only real Karistus will understand because we are connected in consciousness and we are activated with the videos so, is not for everyone.

#2 2024-02-05 14:58:49

ro2778

Re: Messege from Sirona about Dante and Karistus.

There is some missing context for casual readers to understand what is going on.

Who is Sirona?
Who is Dante Santori? Where does he post his information?
Who is the mediator?
Why are you posting about "the Cause" if you want people to stay away?
Overall, what's the motivation for this post, did something happen?

#3 2024-02-05 15:09:49

_.haz.za._369

ro2778 wrote:

There is some missing context for casual readers to understand what is going on.

Who is Sirona?
Who is Dante Santori? Where does he post his information?
Who is the mediator?
Why are you posting about "the Cause" if you want people to stay away?
Overall, what's the motivation for this post, did something happen?

Sirona is another follower of this disclosure.

Dante Santori. A Karistus hybrid and contactee here on earth. His YT - https://youtube.com/@karistusthecauseon … gDCSE2hrTJ

The "Mediator" is Cinna May. An ex-contactee of the Taygetans. If you wish to know what happened to her, watch this.
https://youtu.be/zZB1ZuiUv9M?si=IF94f9Dl9pn5MMMk

'The Cause' is something related to the Karistus. Huge topic. You can see it as 'The Way' or the way of life. It can mean something personal to you and also there is The Cause, which is more of an Organization.

Yes, there is a lot of confusion between the information given by Dante and T/S. If you have been listening to the information given by both of these sources, you will understand.

Last edited by _.haz.za._369 (2024-02-05 15:11:13)

#4 2024-02-05 15:30:17

Horton HaW

They are trying to address some people's concerns about Karistus.
What Mari is presenting also ties into this. One must ask and view from many angles to get the larger whole.

Apparently, Dante deletes his vids. They are only up for a time.
One problem I have with categorizing people by groups is that is does cause one to focus more on that rather than the more expanded view. Something of which to be aware.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-05 16:35:13)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-02-05 18:40:04

mitkobs

Do not look genuine to me. Light beings do not need to fight demons in direct way. If they show where the demons are, demons cannot withstand such powerful presence and just run away and hide. Darkness cannot fight the light. Fighting is possible if the being is on their lower level of consciousness and not having its light qualities.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-05 18:40:51)

#6 2024-02-05 20:10:20

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

Do not look genuine to me. Light beings do not need to fight demons in direct way. If they show where the demons are, demons cannot withstand such powerful presence and just run away and hide. Darkness cannot fight the light. Fighting is possible if the being is on their lower level of consciousness and not having its light qualities.

Depends on which perceived level you are looking. Many light beings here. Yet clearly there is a perceived battle.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-05 23:27:06)

#7 2024-02-05 20:32:39

mitkobs

Sure but is not the same. If you are light being but incarnated as human you do not have your full array of light qualities and demons are sneaky and attack people during sleep when they are vulnerable(not being fully conscious what is happening and to be able to defend themselves).

#8 2024-02-05 23:29:58

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

Sure but is not the same. If you are light being but incarnated as human you do not have your full array of light qualities and demons are sneaky and attack people during sleep when they are vulnerable(not being fully conscious what is happening and to be able to defend themselves).

Yes, but it seems there are also higher levels of conflict as well as here. I believe this is to what they are referring.

#9 2024-02-06 01:39:05

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

Ok, well. What does this have to do with Karistus?
They are just another "lyrian" type race from Jupiter.

#10 2024-02-06 08:00:57

mitkobs

Just another Lyrian race is not accurate when we talk about light beings. They are not that physical. Body may look like human but is not made from the same elements and is not used the same way generally. Also saying that they live in exact one place is not accurate. They can be beyond space and time and that means that do not belong to a place but most likely use the place for their own light purposes.

#11 2024-02-06 10:26:47

Lyran

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

I am posting this here with the permission of Sirona. She wanted me to post this here because of a lot of confusion between the information given by Dante Santori and Taygetans & Swaruunians.

Karistus ways to operate must be like this , they enter , infiltrate and do things necessary, they enter in the fire without burning because The Cause  have their operations but it doesn't mean they are dark angels is just they are operating in the battle field.

Yes! Be careful but do not not misinterpret, Karistus is not the Cabal but at the same time must infiltrate and do things for a reason that only the people in The Cause know but they are positive, operating in missions and Dante say that Karistus disclosure is not for everyone because only real Karistus will understand what happens, this is not a disclosure like the Taygetan disclosure, people must stop expecting something like that .

Stay away but not misinterpreted, Karistus is not the dark side even if it seems like that .

Please don't make division , Dante is confused about Taygetan and Swaruunian disclosure because the mediator make contact with him and he don't really know Gosia and he don't have time to see the videos to make he's own conclusions, he's just receiving misinformation about this disclosure so people must understand this with empathy , it's not a problem Karistus is a different race and have missions and operations in the low world and this is something that the regular public will not understand stay away don't judge because the surface is not the reality

Karistus is fighting in the battle field not like Taygetans, Karistus have their best warriors that can go to the dark to fight against the dark from there.

Don't try to know because you are not in the Cause you won't know details so people please stay away and support the Karistus like a positive race but don't try to know about the Cause operations because only members.

If someone want to be in the Cause and fight from there , then you must not have family, children, life, animals, you must disappear and understand that you will be and see the real darkness in from if you and you can die for sure , so be aware that the cause is not a game is a real war against the darkness on this planet , is go deeper and more beyond that .

Karistus disclosure is not informing about the Karistus race in a regular basis, it's about the Cause and only real Karistus will understand because we are connected in consciousness and we are activated with the videos so, is not for everyone.

I’m a little surprised, some petty egregors could be a challenge for the Karistus.
And remarking on “The Cause” - do such advanced beings seek help of starseeds for physical operations on Earth? That seems off to me so while I have respect for the Karistus, I reserve suspicions about recruitment into a band of militia, presumably to fight in DUMB Tunnels. That don’t make no sense.

I would like to know what they were doing at the time of the Tiamat wars. if Karistus consider Earth theirs?
Didn’t notice a big space-battle going on in their solar-system, brought here by strangers?
If the federation didn’t place the moon here, Earth would be an asteroid belt too.
Also - they let Venus be invaded too.

No, they can claim whatever they like - I refute that all Lyrians are karistus hybrids. It seems the Karistus fight for their own Cause - one that is less than clear from here.

This post is a real eye-opener…

#12 2024-02-06 11:56:41

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

Just another Lyrian race is not accurate when we talk about light beings. They are not that physical. Body may look like human but is not made from the same elements and is not used the same way generally. Also saying that they live in exact one place is not accurate. They can be beyond space and time and that means that do not belong to a place but most likely use the place for their own light purposes.

They are another biological race. They are just more "incarnated souls" having more physical life experience, experiencing duality just like us, Taygetans, Engans or any other Extraterrestrial race out there. Nothing different.

#13 2024-02-06 12:02:12

mitkobs

They can see the potentials of future timelines. Can observe timelines and make decisions based on what potential can be released if some conditions are changed or not. Is not about stopping particularly the evil and injustice done by some regressive beings. They respect what decisions individual do and to what these decisions are leading ahead and then if the individual want and is part of them they can guide him/her to a better future experience. When I say that they do their own thing is not that they have own interests and agendas like here people on Earth have. Their interest is the wellbeing of life in general, every life and consciousness. They are beyond personal interests and agendas because everything personal is lived and known in every way possible or not needed to be lived. Some experiences are not needed to be experienced in order to know what they are and how you feel when you experience them. Is not important for them the personal side of life. Occasionally the personal can be enjoyed but without attachment just doing something simple human like. Manual physical work for example. They can fly with their mind, appear and disappear at will anywhere and anytime and in the same time can do something regular everyday and boring from our point of view.

#14 2024-02-06 12:07:16

_.haz.za._369

Lyran wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

I’m a little surprised, some petty egregors could be a challenge for the Karistus.
And remarking on “The Cause” - do such advanced beings seek help of starseeds for physical operations on Earth? That seems off to me so while I have respect for the Karistus, I reserve suspicions about recruitment into a band of militia, presumably to fight in DUMB Tunnels. That don’t make no sense.

I would like to know what they were doing at the time of the Tiamat wars. if Karistus consider Earth theirs?
Didn’t notice a big space-battle going on in their solar-system, brought here by strangers?
If the federation didn’t place the moon here, Earth would be an asteroid belt too.

No, they can claim whatever they like - I refute that all Lyrians are karistus hybrids. It seems the Karistus fight for their own Cause - one that is less than clear from here.

Dante cares about Karistus and their hybrids only. That's his channel's purpose. Thats what he does. He wants to find more Karistus hybrids, more of his kind.

As you know, Federation archives are mostly lies, especially when it comes to Earth and space history. So if the Karistus says, earth used to be theirs, then it might be true.

Sol 13 was invaded by the regressives and a war took place between the Karistus & Positive side of the Federation and Negative side of the Federation - Orion Council etc.. and their Allies (Vlash and Maitre). The war led to the destruction of Taimat (pretty sure, it was intentionally blown up by the Orion Council) and Karistus lost earth to the invaders.
Most probably this is what happened. When it comes to Venus, the whole thing was fully under Federation control. The earthly cabals and the SSP are Federation puppets.

The only planet in Sol13 which is NOT under Federation control is Jupiter and it's moons and I think that, the deeper level of the Federation do wishes to invade Jupiter and do a Reset their just like they did with Venus. (also Alfrata) and they HAVE tried this. Swaruu did say that, the SSP did tried to mess with the Karistus but they failed.

#15 2024-02-06 12:10:51

mes333

I don’t understand if Dante Santori information is important why is it constantly being deleted video wise almost daily. This is confusing to me shouldn’t he want to get it out there constantly for the masses to see and understand more from there point of view?

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-06 12:15:22)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#16 2024-02-06 12:32:39

_.haz.za._369

mes333 wrote:

I don’t understand if Dante Santori information is important why is it constantly being deleted video wise almost daily. This is confusing to me shouldn’t he want to get it out there constantly for the masses to see and understand more from there point of view?

It's not being deleted. He privatizes it. He is not doing any disclosure. Like I said, he is finding Karistus hybrids. That's what he wants. So, he privatizes his videos few hours later its uploaded. So, those who are meant to see it, will see it. Meaning, the information will eventually come to you, especially if you are a Karistus hybrid.

#17 2024-02-06 12:49:13

Lyran

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Lyran wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Dante cares about Karistus and their hybrids only. That's his channel's purpose. Thats what he does. He wants to find more Karistus hybrids, more of his kind.

As you know, Federation archives are mostly lies, especially when it comes to Earth and space history. So if the Karistus says, earth used to be theirs, then it might be true.

Sol 13 was invaded by the regressives and a war took place between the Karistus & Positive side of the Federation and Negative side of the Federation - Orion Council etc.. and their Allies (Vlash and Maitre). The war led to the destruction of Taimat (pretty sure, it was intentionally blown up by the Orion Council) and Karistus lost earth to the invaders.
Most probably this is what happened. When it comes to Venus, the whole thing was fully under Federation control.  earthly cabals and the SSP are Federation puppets.

The only planet in Sol13 which is NOT under Federation control is Jupiter and it's moons and I think that, the deeper level of the Federation do wishes to invade Jupiter and do a Reset their just like they did with Venus. (also Alfrata) and they HAVE tried this. Swaruu did say that, the SSP did tried to mess with the Karistus but they failed.

Are not all Lyrians considered Karistus hybrids by them? Is it a more direct sense you are meaning? And no, my friend- I don’t dispute that the Karistus were caretakers of the Earth, long before the arrival of the Lyrian survivors.

I forget the exact name but is their not a dangerous world out near the Oort Cloud, Ohalu or something similar? I didn’t think the federation was involved with out there…. But of course they are!!

Anyway - Thanks for your detailed response, Hazza. Time for the Urmah to cut the puppet-strings so we can move forward is my vote. The real enemies are onboard Viera and in Antarctica…
I detest all forms of imposed authority - especially when it’s invisible.

#18 2024-02-06 13:33:47

_.haz.za._369

Lyran wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Most probably this is what happened. When it comes to Venus, the whole thing was fully under Federation control.  earthly cabals and the SSP are Federation puppets.

Are not all Lyrians considered Karistus hybrids by them? Is it a more direct sense you are meaning? And no, my friend- I don’t dispute that the Karistus were caretakers of the Earth, long before the arrival of the Lyrian survivors.

I forget the exact name but is their not a dangerous world out near the Oort Cloud, Ohalu or something similar? I didn’t think the federation was involved with out there…. But of course they are!!

Anyway - Thanks for your detailed response, Hazza. Time for the Urmah to cut the puppet-strings so we can move forward is my vote. The real enemies are onboard Viera and in Antarctica…

Karistus say, "all lyrian races are them". They say this from a more "soul level". There is no linearity. No race is from "anywhere". They have "always been there". This is why the Karistus say, the lyrian races did not came from Lyra or anywhere else. Instead, it is more of a spiritual manifestation.
Watch this - https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxCSPqax1Tas … vVORsmjArS

Last edited by _.haz.za._369 (2024-02-06 14:29:41)

#19 2024-02-06 14:01:45

mes333

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
mes333 wrote:

It's not being deleted. He privatizes it. He is not doing any disclosure. Like I said, he is finding Karistus hybrids. That's what he wants. So, he privatizes his videos few hours later its uploaded. So, those who are meant to see it, will see it. Meaning, the information will eventually come to you, especially if you are a Karistus hybrid.

That is interesting I guess I see what you are saying from one point of view. From another if I was a Karistus hybrid and the information came to me I would find it a bit frustrating as I really like to re-reference material as a part of my learning experience here. One watch, one listen, one visit is just not enough, I personally learn more from each visit to the source of information being shared. As in re-visiting it more than once. Things get lost on me otherwise. I suppose that could be my level of learning though. I admit it all sounds interesting nonetheless, perhaps I will take a look at the information if I am able to catch it, to understand more from yet another point of view.

Curiosity Question why is the peace symbol upside down on the Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/@karistusthecauseonlyofficialch

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-06 14:05:56)

#20 2024-02-06 14:28:52

_.haz.za._369

mes333 wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:
mes333 wrote:

That is interesting I guess I see what you are saying from one point of view. From another if I was a Karistus hybrid and the information came to me I would find it a bit frustrating as I really like to re-reference material as a part of my learning experience here. One watch, one listen, one visit is just not enough, I personally learn more from each visit to the source of information being shared. As in re-visiting it more than once. Things get lost on me otherwise. I suppose that could be my level of learning though. I admit it all sounds interesting nonetheless, perhaps I will take a look at the information if I am able to catch it, to understand more from yet another point of view.

Curiosity Question why is the peace symbol upside down on the Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/@karistusthecauseonlyofficialch

If you like to revisit, just download the video.

Why is the peace symbol upside down? Real question, is where did the "peace" symbol even came from? The hippy movement was just another cabal controlled movement.

That symbol you saw would be the real peace symbol. It's more of a universal symbol.

#21 2024-02-06 14:41:05

mes333

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
mes333 wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

If you like to revisit, just download the video.

Why is the peace symbol upside down? Real question, is where did the "peace" symbol even came from? The hippy movement was just another cabal controlled movement.

That symbol you saw would be the real peace symbol. It's more of a universal symbol.

Didn't realize that about the Hippy movement and touché about the symbol.

#22 2024-02-06 14:46:07

mitkobs

From eons to eons I assume that some forgetting is arranged to start things again from new and fresh and this is why Lyrians cannot remember very distant past and distant incarnations. They(we, all) cannot remember that they are the light beings and Source Itself. Living on planets and traveling space but deep down what all they do is searching more about themselves.
In light "form" all what is lived and experienced is remembered. As Source all is known, no need to remember anything, all scenarios, all the possible choices about anything is known and to what lead, all possible experiences just ARE. Then any experience is irrelevant of that ultimate level. Only the conscious observer is at play seeing everything as it is.

#23 2024-02-06 16:23:43

Ariya

Thank you hazza, for sharing Sirona’s perspective (and thank you Sirona too.)

What is clear is that the Karistus have been deeply involved in the fight for Earth since ancient days. I respect that they have stood outside of the Federation and continue to fight for what they believe in - remaining in the trenches and risking life and limb.

I actually like Dante’s channel and the material he puts out. It resonates with me on a deep level.  I have watched most of his videos over the years, but I’ve never felt the need to agonise over the details and pick apart any discrepancies. There is something deeply activating about it that doesn’t require that. The symbols run deep and sometimes previous out of grasp memories will surface. His material works for the purpose it is put out.

It’s also a testament to the Earth experience that we can manifest anything from hunting Vlash, to living in a holistic society and everything in between.  I respect the diversity here in the way that we try to achieve similar goals. But all experiences can be respected.

And also, remember one Earth representative does not reflect on the entire Karistus race. There are many other Karistus perspectives that we are yet to hear.

#24 2024-02-06 18:50:32

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:

Horton HaW wrote:

This is far from just permissive. There are some very shady things happening. This is just as much a Federation problem as any other imo. Too many seem to be perpetuating the cycle and then acting as if they are merely observers. How does that work again in a universe of mind? This really does remind me of what addicts do. While everything can have positive learning lessons extracted and integrated, this does not mean one is creating a life affirming environment. It embodies self-destruction and artificiality.

The idea that this "higher" level is maintaining a "bubble" environment of this level of self-destruction should not be something perpetuated. I said before that on one hand they seek to crank up the volume,while on the other they seek to contain it. (Or do they?) After hearing the Urmah and of Venus doesn't seem like such a great job on containment there.

Really need new mentorship.

#25 2024-02-06 23:55:03

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:
mes333 wrote:

Funny you say that because to me that looks correct. Lol.

Board footer