You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-29 18:49:17

Jupiter 9

Mari: Light Beings making belief that they are Normal People.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2024-01-29 18:51:22

Jupiter 9

Re: Mari: Light Beings making belief that they are Normal People.

Fascinating video! ❤️❤️

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2024-01-29 18:58:34

Jupiter 9

#4 2024-01-29 20:05:27

Pymander

So would a light being as she described be fully aware that it is only pretending to be a human? Or is it similar to Starseeds where the memory gets forgotten while incarnated?

#5 2024-01-29 20:38:52

Betty L

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Fascinating video! ❤️❤️

Yes and it looks like they can come here and do what they need to do and dip out, and they do not even have to follow the rules of this place. There is no spoon.

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#6 2024-01-29 20:44:59

Jupiter 9

Pymander wrote:

So would a light being as she described be fully aware that it is only pretending to be a human? Or is it similar to Starseeds where the memory gets forgotten while incarnated?

I think Mari is talking about the light beings that are fully aware. And technically the rest of us are light beings too with the only difference that have put a veil on ourselves so we don't remember that we are light beings, in order to experience a life as a limited physical being.

We have the same creative and imagination power as those light beings, the only difference between us and them is on what we are imagining. They are imagining and living a limitless free life, while we are imagining that we are limited and trapped in a body. We are both light beings, the only difference is in what we are imagining and creating using our creative Source power. We are light beings that are currently using our creative Source power to imagine and live a life full of limitation and we are imagining that we have amnesia and that we don't remember, so that's what we create and experience.

This is one of my favorite videos/transcripts: What happens after Death? Why is there no Material World? Yazhi Swaruu talks about "Higher Planes"

Yazhi: (...) It is like living in your imagination as something totally real. Whatever you imagine has your attention and that's what you live. So you don't travel, you just imagine being on Earth and you are. Then you imagine being on Erra and you are. Erra in harsh winter, you live it, because that's what you see, because that's what you "imagine" and what you imagine is, and that's reality, and then you switch to Erra in spring, and that's it! It is spring. If you imagine nightmares, you will have them, if you don't want them, you won't have them, but you know them.

But you do not limit yourself to imagine normal things from the point of view of planes with bodies, of the so-called dense ones. Already in that state, you imagine inconceivable things, impossible to describe of what would be called "higher planes", but as I said, they are not higher, they are only more expanded, but the same. Swimming among cosmic fish, among nebulae and stars, swimming in love, in ideas, swimming in creative potential.

You are mind there, you only have a body when you imagine it. Only because that is what you want to imagine. If you don't want to, you are just mind, pure consciousness. You are your imagination and what you create. You are not something that creates something else, you are simply what you create and you live what you are because you live what you create.

And that includes bodies, bodies that, as you imagine them, you call that incarnation, and you imagine that you are trapped in a body for the duration of an incarnation, but that is illusory, it is also your creation, your ideas. There is only mind.

From those planes yes you know. And you don't follow linear incarnations. Only your ideas. And nothing limits you, you imagine yourself to be billions and billions of creatures, all "you". Simultaneously. Everything nourishes you; everything is your lucid dream. (...)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-29 20:57:15)

#7 2024-01-29 20:50:03

Jupiter 9

Betty L wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

Fascinating video! ❤️❤️

Yes and it looks like they can come here and do what they need to do and dip out, and they do not even have to follow the rules of this place. There is no spoon.

Or as Swaruu said once to Gosia, "There is no Poland." haha smile

#8 2024-01-30 01:03:44

Betty L

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Betty L wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

Fascinating video! ❤️❤️

Or as Swaruu said once to Gosia, "There is no Poland." haha smile

The unreal people really do exist.

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#9 2024-01-30 07:07:04

I wonder if Mari likes turning into a bird and flies around?

Thanks Mari you beautiful soul.

#10 2024-01-30 07:28:35

mitkobs

Is not easy to play the role of fallen angel and stay on the high vibration and integrity when everything around is low.

#11 2024-01-30 12:43:10

mes333

A super interesting video thanks Mari for all the perspectives and understandings you share with us! They are a great benefit to me smile

It makes me think back quite a bit to situations and surroundings of the past. Example I would see my cat staring at something moving tracking it with his pupils but beyond my vision to see what. I could not see anything but feelings were there still and not creepy ones. Perhaps related hard to know but when mentioned light beings are all around us I do believe that very much. My guess is the closer we are to our passing the more is shown or seen.

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#12 2024-01-30 13:24:57

Ariya

This was beautiful! It lifted my spirits. Sometimes we need to be in a state of wonder and amazement in order to be able to grow.

Mari is such a lovely big sister to Sophi. She speaks with such affection, so sweet because she is just like Sophi too. Light beings in the ‘physical.’

And Sophi - everyone thinks we are crazy down here too! We all love you and love hearing about you so much. Keep being you. You are an inspiration and teach us so much! ❤️

#13 2024-01-30 17:42:31

PinkChopper

OOOOHHH!!! OKAY!!!!

HAAA!

Thank you Mari! FINALLY ~ That made sense! That one did it for me. Thank God! (Or... Thank you!) ~hee hee~

"Teleporting 11 year olds!" ... HA!  I love it. But at least THAT makes sense to me!

I can tell you what I think has been happening these past years which is this: "dark night of the Soul" plain and simple!  At least that's what it FEELS LIKE I've been going through now that I look back on it all but perhaps am no longer "going through" as intense. Especially in regards to "purpose" because I've never related to life "here" but your recent explanation reminds me of exactly what or "why" that is the case.

It's very weird because I've always "known" this stuff and even incorporated it more so "before" this "dark night" mess but yes ~ Thank you for reminding me and to me FINALLY snapping out of it so I'll MOVE ON! Hooray Happy Day!

And your so right in the final statement "if you are at the level!" Haa! How funny! Message received! I love you so very much! All of you and next time you or Yazhi "think" about it, teleport on in to Denny's and say Hi. ~hee hee~

Take care and see you soon......you little cuties!!!

~ReGina~

#14 2024-01-30 19:26:22

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:

This was beautiful! It lifted my spirits. Sometimes we need to be in a state of wonder and amazement in order to be able to grow.

Mari is such a lovely big sister to Sophi. She speaks with such affection, so sweet because she is just like Sophi too. Light beings in the ‘physical.’

And Sophi - everyone thinks we are crazy down here too! We all love you and love hearing about you so much. Keep being you. You are an inspiration and teach us so much! ❤️

That state of wonder and inspiration is key!

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#15 2024-01-30 19:29:17

Horton HaW

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Pymander wrote:

I think Mari is talking about the light beings that are fully aware. And technically the rest of us are light beings too with the only difference that have put a veil on ourselves so we don't remember that we are light beings, in order to experience a life as a limited physical being.

We have the same creative and imagination power as those light beings, the only difference between us and them is on what we are imagining. They are imagining and living a limitless free life, while we are imagining that we are limited and trapped in a body. We are both light beings, the only difference is in what we are imagining and creating using our creative Source power. We are light beings that are currently using our creative Source power to imagine and live a life full of limitation and we are imagining that we have amnesia and that we don't remember, so that's what we create and experience.

This is one of my favorite videos/transcripts: What happens after Death? Why is there no Material World? Yazhi Swaruu talks about "Higher Planes"

Yazhi: (...) It is like living in your imagination as something totally real. Whatever you imagine has your attention and that's what you live. So you don't travel, you just imagine being on Earth and you are. Then you imagine being on Erra and you are. Erra in harsh winter, you live it, because that's what you see, because that's what you "imagine" and what you imagine is, and that's reality, and then you switch to Erra in spring, and that's it! It is spring. If you imagine nightmares, you will have them, if you don't want them, you won't have them, but you know them.

But you do not limit yourself to imagine normal things from the point of view of planes with bodies, of the so-called dense ones. Already in that state, you imagine inconceivable things, impossible to describe of what would be called "higher planes", but as I said, they are not higher, they are only more expanded, but the same. Swimming among cosmic fish, among nebulae and stars, swimming in love, in ideas, swimming in creative potential.

You are mind there, you only have a body when you imagine it. Only because that is what you want to imagine. If you don't want to, you are just mind, pure consciousness. You are your imagination and what you create. You are not something that creates something else, you are simply what you create and you live what you are because you live what you create.

And that includes bodies, bodies that, as you imagine them, you call that incarnation, and you imagine that you are trapped in a body for the duration of an incarnation, but that is illusory, it is also your creation, your ideas. There is only mind.

From those planes yes you know. And you don't follow linear incarnations. Only your ideas. And nothing limits you, you imagine yourself to be billions and billions of creatures, all "you". Simultaneously. Everything nourishes you; everything is your lucid dream. (...)

Well said Jupiter9. Good to be reminded. A HUGE amount of energy goes into simple hijacking and distracting.

#16 2024-01-30 19:58:23

Horton HaW

Really like those Jupiter 9. Thanks for sharing.

A cloud cannot put out the sun.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-30 20:07:29)

#17 2024-01-30 23:05:23

Astral projection: One way of being in your light body.

This is the technique I used to astral project.

I'd wake up around 2 or 3am and concentrate on my breathe and keep my mind awake and send the body back to sleep.

Once your body goes back to sleep while mind is awake, your whole body will start to vibrate A LOT.

Try not to concentrate on the vibration but your breathe. The vibrations will increase exponentially.

You will start to experience really weird things. Such as bugs crawling over your face etc. Do not let it bother you. Its hard not to do anything about but hang in there.

If you pass this stage, you will start to hear loud noises, like very loud. Like a freight train or airplane zooming past your ear. This one is hard to flow through but it is required you keep relaxed.

After all this stuff is going on, it'll come to a halt. Thats when you use your intension to leave your body. Once you do that, the next thing you know youre standing next to your bed looking at your body.

Move away from the body by using your mind to float across the room and go through walls and doors.

You can do anything from here

#18 2024-01-31 02:06:39

Horton HaW

I particularly enjoyed her open declaration that her statements were loaded. Lol.

#19 2024-02-02 03:51:13

Joe R

We are so much more than what we think we are...

Every thought you have can be a surface for contact.

Every emotion you harbor is a vibration, matching something.

You are an infinite possibility.

You may stand alone, being inert to any motion you are subjected to. It can be what you need for the time being.

Or you can align with your harmonic equal. Then your uniqueness becomes that piece in the puzzle, which completes the whole in synergy, making you more than you ever thought possible.

I believe it is all about focus; "point of attention awareness" - your/our infinite Soul expansion.

Mari wrote:

(From: "Light Beings making belief that they are Normal People" (January 29th, 2024)

It does not matter where you are.

What matters is who you are, and what you do to reflect that.

(From: "Zero Point (Free) Energy: Questions (Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message). Nov. 23rd, 2018. Transcript.)

Gosia: So, without perception and awareness, there is no matter.

Swaruu (9): Correct. Matter is only an idea coming from consciousness.

Gosia: But what causes concentrated points of the awareness within the Ether? Why do they concentrate in one point?

Swaruu (9): You do. That's why you are both inside and outside the Ether. There is nothing physical as such, moving the waves.

Gosia: Why do I? What for?

Swaruu (9): You do that because you can.

Gosia: How did I discover that ability?

Swaruu (9): You are Source, you can do anything you like. And that over all highest why remains a mystery to all.

#20 2024-02-05 23:35:29

AyaneFireBird

wandereringsoul wrote:

Astral projection: One way of being in your light body.

This is the technique I used to astral project.

I'd wake up around 2 or 3am and concentrate on my breathe and keep my mind awake and send the body back to sleep.

Once your body goes back to sleep while mind is awake, your whole body will start to vibrate A LOT.

Try not to concentrate on the vibration but your breathe. The vibrations will increase exponentially.

You will start to experience really weird things. Such as bugs crawling over your face etc. Do not let it bother you. Its hard not to do anything about but hang in there.

If you pass this stage, you will start to hear loud noises, like very loud. Like a freight train or airplane zooming past your ear. This one is hard to flow through but it is required you keep relaxed.

After all this stuff is going on, it'll come to a halt. Thats when you use your intension to leave your body. Once you do that, the next thing you know youre standing next to your bed looking at your body.

Move away from the body by using your mind to float across the room and go through walls and doors.

You can do anything from here

If i even get the rare chance to get out of my body, i immediately land in a lucid dream instead. How do i deal with that?

Board footer