You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-01 11:06:33

Marak60

Shape shifting?

I hope this link works for you as I can only get it in this location...

https://www.facebook.com/10002898021313 … 6179481766

In case it does not work for you, it shows recent photos and interview with someone who was at a concert and every time he took a photo with his phone it would glitch on the phone and the faces of those who in it were shown as something else?  It then goes on to show other examples from various sources, I do think some of these images may be fake or altered, but I was wanting to know if it is possible for this to occur?

I may have mentioned in other post that I am now retired, but I have been a professional photographer since 1979 and I have covered every kind of photographic process know to man from the basics in dark rooms to today's modern digital processes.  The reason I tell you this is because I can tell when an image is faked 99% of the time because I know what to look for. These images are not of good enough quality to know and I have not seen the "originals" if I had access to this I know I could work it out.   However, I would like to get the Taygetan feed back on the possible photographic process exposing the shapeshifter.

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-02-01 11:32:36

Re: Shape shifting?

I'm not sure if this is true. In the Vietnam war the air crew flying the huey helicopters were trying out infrared goggles for night vision using the red spectrum. The airmen started seeing flying demons and the gunners would start firing into the air, but when they took the goggles off they saw nothing. So the airforce changed the colour spectrum to green.

#3 2024-02-01 12:44:01

Ariya

Marak,

Here Gosia asks questions about the shape shifting Queen of England. It certainly describes what is possible with a combination of technology and mind control. I’m sure that some photographic equipment is able to pick up on shapeshifting overlays. I’ve seen enough strange things to think it is certainly a possibility.

Yazhi: The Reptile generates how it wants to be seen by people. Using their own mind and using technology. That is why they are said to be shape shifters. They don't change themselves like an octopus can. It's more mental with technology, based on a principle similar to the one used to pass walls. That is, knowing how to manipulate the fact that there is no material body, that it is only a reflection of who is inside, taking into account the premise that the DNA itself is nothing more than crystallized memory of the consciousness of the person itself.

So the Reptilian mind generates both the material concept of the body with human appearance and the concept of the Reptilian body at will. Thus both are correct and probably verifiably correct in the eyes of a physician. One thing does not take away from the other. It is the same concept of "there is no wall so I go through there", same concept as in "there is no spoon".

There is more to learn about this in the full transcript / video:
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/minit … s-and-more

#4 2024-02-01 13:07:37

Marak60

Ariya wrote:

Marak,
There is more to learn about this in the full transcript / video:
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/minit … s-and-more

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#5 2024-02-01 13:28:35

Ariya

As a side note, I naturally have some extra light spectrum  vision. Predominately near infrared vision I think. As a child, I was able to see more, but I still have it now to a certain degree.

With this, I can sometimes physically see astral swarms like insects, sprites, elementals - things like that. By this I mean i can literally physically see these things. Not just sense them.

Anyway, back to your question about photographic equipment …  I’m a keen but very amateur wildlife filmographer  who loves to observe animal / bird behaviour. I decided to invest in a very cheap trailcam with infrared capabilities. With this, I have unintentionally captured  similar astral creatures and swarms as I have seen with my own eyes. So, I suspect photographic equipment can be used to expand our vision for all kinds of things.

#6 2024-02-01 13:33:17

Marak60

Ariya wrote:

As a side note, I naturally have some extra light spectrum  vision. Predominately near infrared vision I think. As a child, I was able to see more, but I still have it now to a certain degree.

With this, I can sometimes physically see astral swarms like insects, sprites, elementals - things like that. By this I mean i can literally physically see these things. Not just sense them.

Anyway, back to your question about photographic equipment …  I’m a keen but very amateur wildlife filmographer  who loves to observe animal / bird behaviour. I decided to invest in a very cheap trailcam with infrared capabilities. With this, I have unintentionally captured  similar astral creatures and swarms as I have seen with my own eyes. So, I suspect photographic equipment can be used to expand our vision for all kinds of things.

That's very cool! Do you have any images you can share?

Also I just came across this possible shapeshifting video which is really good! I hope the link works, let me know!

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1464583270765998

The young girl at the end looks like she is have great difficulties holding her shap?

Last edited by Marak60 (2024-02-01 13:35:10)

Nikola Tesla...

#7 2024-02-01 21:27:42

Horton HaW

wandereringsoul wrote:

I'm not sure if this is true. In the Vietnam war the air crew flying the huey helicopters were trying out infrared goggles for night vision using the red spectrum. The airmen started seeing flying demons and the gunners would start firing into the air, but when they took the goggles off they saw nothing. So the airforce changed the colour spectrum to green.

This was from Cliff High. Kinda wild. Also when the demons became aware they could be seen they would interact.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-01 21:29:06)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2024-02-01 22:00:40

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:

This does happen more frequently with children. Cayce saw children and elementals often as a child. He even played with them. This is largely how cats, birds etc... see what they do. Nightcams do in fact, capture many things.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-01 22:01:32)

#9 2024-02-06 16:30:13

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

This does happen more frequently with children. Cayce saw children and elementals often as a child. He even played with them. This is largely how cats, birds etc... see what they do. Nightcams do in fact, capture many things.

Yes!
There are many different types of faerie type beings. Imps, sprites, sylphs, and others. Plus different clans within these groups. The ones that are more physical and easier to see are normally found in specific environments. In my part of the world,  ancient oak woodlands or fern or heather moors.  Though I’m sure this is dependent on where on the planet you live.

Some fae / elementals you can talk to using telepathic concept imagery. Some speak their own spoken language. For example, one told me via imagery that they see adult humans like wasps at a picnic. Annoying and destructive. They would prefer us to go away. Also, if you hang your clothes on a washing line to dry, they sometimes take them. They like our textiles… they are just more people.

#10 2024-02-06 18:26:27

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Yes!
There are many different types of faerie type beings. Imps, sprites, sylphs, and others. Plus different clans within these groups. The ones that are more physical and easier to see are normally found in specific environments. In my part of the world,  ancient oak woodlands or fern or heather moors.  Though I’m sure this is dependent on where on the planet you live.

Some fae / elementals you can talk to using telepathic concept imagery. Some speak their own spoken language. For example, one told me via imagery that they see adult humans like wasps at a picnic. Annoying and destructive. They would prefer us to go away. Also, if you hang your clothes on a washing line to dry, they sometimes take them. They like our textiles… they are just more people.

Trees are amazing. Cayce recommended people sit under a tree and communicate.
Some cool orbs. I love plant music.
http://www.human-resonance.org/water.html.

#11 2024-02-06 19:34:23

akos996

wandereringsoul wrote:

I 100% believe that. Normal military infrared can easily detect lower astral beings and in war there is a lot of negative energy and suffering.
I saw videos of demons floating around in the middle east also durign war. You can make out details of it not just a dark splotch. Looks colder than ambient where these are. It's the usual green infrared tech used. It's not just hardware glitch as some say.
Of course in the middle east they call  it "Ginn" ! "Jinn".

Last edited by akos996 (2024-02-06 19:36:05)

Board footer