You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-07 17:08:33

akos996

Malaysia flight 370 was deliberately steered towards Antarctica

About the famous disappeared flight 370 above the Indian Ocean:

I've watched a documentary made by a very talented youtuber and explained it in a very detailed way (which finally made sense unlike all the crap documentaries) what and how things happened that day.

It was certain that the flight was hijacked and the guy (Zahari) was very knowledgable about the systems aboard the Boeing 777, the military checking radars were asleep at the wheel, the guy deliberately turned off the communication signals at the border, avoided foreign radars to not be checked in to the airspace then headed straight to ANTARCTICA. The pilot had videos on his drive and on youtube of his practice on flight simulator.

It was super calculated. In fact the guy actually tried scenarios of what would happen if he turned the fuel to zero and placed the plane in the middle of ocean how far he could glide south.
He definitely wanted to reach Antarctica.
The people aboard either died of hypoxia because of deliberate depressurisation or just an assumption that he wanted to do that because the other crew would do things against him.
It makes a lot of sense. Genuinely recommend watching it with the thought on mind what we know is down there.

I remember when I heard this news yesrs ago I assumed the flight was headed to Australia but no. It was inn the shortest path to the pole.
What do you guys think?
Was this a civilian ready to risk everything and people's lives to see that place? Were the people hijacked for the Federation (assuming the pilot was a plant)? Did it reach there?
Super interesting. It's funny how back in the day I fantasized about flying or sailing down there to see what's there beyond the tourist checkpoints before even being aware of what presence was down there. I knew the stuff about Neues Schwabenland during the ww2 occupation and saw allegedly leaked maps of Hollow Earth entrances and maps of it. It is quite famous actually among the nutjobs like us lol.
So again what's your opinion guys?
Is this tooic already covered somewhere and buried among the videos? (I'll check the scripts on the webpage to make sure. Don't know yet, just super excited to share) and also it's funny how the video creator naively assumed the original Netflix documentary wasn't maliciously misguiding everyone about radar info and the purpose and got into speculating wrong things.

In the end pieces were recovered by civilians. No wreckage place found still. It could be just as well be "fake evidence" but likely the plane didn't reach which would confirm it was a desparate attempt by a civilian.

Here is the original video
(What Netflix got WRONG - Malaysian Flight 370):
https://youtu.be/MhkTo9Rk6_4

Last edited by akos996 (2024-02-07 17:22:09)

#2 2024-04-14 13:46:50

Antti

Re: Malaysia flight 370 was deliberately steered towards Antarctica

This new video from Redacted is long but also very interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uC1PA2PVbE

Just look at those three orbs spinning around the plane and it disappears. Those leaked videos could still be fake, but who knows?

#3 2024-04-14 15:06:27

Paganini

Judging from the analyses given by the guest of the show, I don't think it's fake.  And it also looks like the airplane disappeared through a portal that was created by the 3 orbs.  For what reason?  Why that flight?  Who was on it?  Where did the airplane go?  Probably questions that will never be able to be answered.

Antti wrote:

This new video from Redacted is long but also very interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uC1PA2PVbE

Just look at those three orbs spinning around the plane and it disappears. Those leaked videos could still be fake, but who knows?

In La'kech

#4 2024-04-14 20:07:00

akos996

Huge thanks everyone for the interesting comments.
I will definitely check out that video.
It really got my imagination going when I heard about the incident. It was really weird and special, nothing like anything else before.
To be honest I completely forgot that I made a thread about this smile

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-14 20:07:25)

#5 2024-04-15 03:09:53

Tardisman

If my memory serves me well enough...

I read a lot of chatter about the plane being flown to "Diego Garcia", which is a Cabal Military Base in the South Indian Ocean.

On board the aircraft were executives from FreeScale Semiconductor, who had very advanced chip tech that would make the Rothchild semiconductor industry obsolete.

There is also some connection to the same type of aircraft that was shot down over Ukraine on a flight from the Netherlands.

And there are some images of the same type of aircraft getting a "paint job" in Israel.

It's hard to keep up with all the BS going on in these times...

#6 2024-04-15 13:17:57

Horton HaW

This I post here from the transcript on the other thread.
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/bermuda- … r-no-video
Quote:
Anéeka: For example, Flight 370 disappeared recently. It's not clear to us exactly what happened with that. Two things, shortly after that another Boeing 777 shot down over Ukraine turned up, but it sure isn't the same one. Others insist it is. But our sensors detected a 777, like the Malaysia Airlines one, parked at the super-secret military base of Diego Garcia Island, in the Indian Ocean. So, for us, the most likely, but not completely 100%, is that it is a false flag and that the plane has been taken to that island and did not crash or get abducted.

The fact that it is on Diego Garcia Island is a known conspiracy theory. But we did go above and looked, and there was a 777 there, so it is most likely. Because we were already looking at everything from above when that happened. Not me personally, but the others.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-15 13:20:37)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer