You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-01 19:30:05

oceanisclear

Creeps

So some years back I was active on Reddit. During that time I used to converse with a lot of people about paranormal and spirituality over there. But sometimes I used to come across some weird creepy people. These creepy people always used to give wrong advice to others and stopped others from doing good deeds. Although these creeps used to talk about love but they lacked basic empathy. Almost like a psychopath. Meaning that they were not Righteous. And when I used to interfere and tell them that they were wrong, they just used to do long arguments with me. These creeps were so cunning and manipulative that I could not win against them and the public opinion always used to go against me. This was because these creeps were master manipulators and other people present on the subreddits just used to get fooled by them. And I just always used to get shocked as to what the hell is happening that people just lack basic common sense. After that I used to do some google search using the username of these creeps. This helped me find their different social media profiles. And guess what? I used to find that these creeps actually practiced Satanism and Black Magic ! And these Satanists not only used to work with negative entities but even positive ones too !

I still remember an incident where one of the posts of a weirdo managed to force a person to think about suicide. That post was induced with some serious evil spell. And then I conversed with that individual who told me that he was about to suicide after reading the post of that weirdo, but went fine after I sent him a cure. And then I conversed with that creepy weirdo. During the conversation he tried his best to cast some evil spells on me but failed. And when I revealed to everyone on that subreddit as to what that creep did, nobody believed me.

After that I quit Reddit and then started to concentrate on disclosure and lightworkers websites. This happened only 2-3 years back. For some months everything was going well. But alas! Guess what? I started to find the same type of creeps on these websites. And the scary thing here was that these creeps were actually able to control the public opinion of these disclosure blogs and websites. These creeps always used to target anyone who questioned the failures in Planetary Liberation. And I could clearly see that other people were literally scared to express their personal opinion or to do activism, because they knew that they will be proved wrong howsoever by these creeps. Sometimes the owners of those websites were also getting fooled by these creeps. And these owners happily used to allow the comments of these creeps and not of others. And I sometimes used to get the same kind of creepy vibes from the owners of these websites too, who used to support these weirdos by allowing all their comments but not of others.

Fast forward to 2024, now I have finally understood why the Planetary Liberation has failed so far. The reason is that the same creeps are everywhere. Whether it is on Earth or in Space. And the public opinion of both humans and aliens will always be in support of these Creeps, because these creeps are master manipulators.

Note- I am not referring to swaruu.org in this post. I came across swaruu just in January so can't say much right now. So far I trust swaruu because the Feline Aliens have finally revealed information about tthe creeps of both Earth and Space.

#2 2024-02-02 02:50:10

Horton HaW

Re: Creeps

There is a great deal of dark stuff on the internet also. They particularly like young people.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-02-08 13:34:41

Brahman

Religions are a mental illness. Whoever can imagine demons is really mentally ill.
All demons, devils and deities are human creations.

There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

#4 2024-02-08 17:37:30

oceanisclear

Brahman wrote:

Religions are a mental illness. Whoever can imagine demons is really mentally ill.

I have read some info on swaruu similar to what you are saying, but I don't agree with that. Evil entities and deities are absolutely real. And they were the ones who created religions on the Earth.

#5 2024-02-08 21:14:42

Horton HaW

oceanisclear wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I have read some info on swaruu similar to what you are saying, but I don't agree with that. Evil entities and deities are absolutely real. And they were the ones who created religions on the Earth.

Ultimately, all is ideas and thought forms. So we too are egregors.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer