You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-08 20:29:33

Ariya

Basic Principles for Real Time Travel, Third Part. Starships. Part 3

Basic Principles for Real Time Travel, Third Part. Starships. Part 3

https://youtu.be/X-RXt8-BZDo

Thank you to MariSwa for the series on time travel. It is a brilliantly written in succinct style providing a perfect review or introduction to the subject.

I love how the interlinking and dependencies on a frequency map was described. I can now visualise this  quite intuitively - as a concept, but graphically and numerically too.

The more technical subjects are possibly my favourite. I hope that through the videos people will see how absolutely interlinked spirituality, consciousness and technology really is.

I see our biological bodies as little starships powered by our mind, frequency, thoughts - our consciousness. In meditation,  I like to travel backwards and forward in time to whisper insights to myself.  This can have amazing manifestation effects …

#2 2024-02-08 20:32:24

Joe R

Re: Basic Principles for Real Time Travel, Third Part. Starships. Part 3

Minerva Mari Swaruu: "Basic Principles for Real Time Travel, Third Part –  Starships (English)"

Published: February 8th, 2024

TimetravelThird

Mari's YouTube-channel: www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

----------------------
Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to fascilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile
----------------------

Basic principles for real time travel, third part

Hello again, my friends!

Thank you for being here with me once more!

I hope you are happy and well today.

I send you all a big hug.

I am Mari.

This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see.

This is the third part of the time travel subject and although this video may be understandable enough on its own, I suggest you see the first and second parts before this one to be able to grasp all the concepts as much as possible.

Continuing from where I left off...

The distribution of mass in an area is mapped and calculated, using formulas based on the data that the sensors give to the navigation computer.

The more mass, the denser an object will be, and it will be detected and defined by the gravity-index it is receiving.

The more gravity an object receives, the more mass it has, and – as you can see – this is the reverse of how mass and gravity are understood by Earth-science, where they say that the more mass an object has, the more gravity it will generate.

As a reference for this, mass and gravity are explained in detail in the videos I published yesterday, in both English and Spanish.

A computer can make a 3D map out of the information the sensors give it; a literal tri-dimensional understandable map of where each object is located in relationship with the rest, and in relationship to the limits and the boundaries of the contained system, which the map represents.

The position of the objects with mass inside the map has a perfect mathematical relationship with one another, because gravity and its flow act in the same way as waves in a pond, but in three dimensions in space.

The surface of the water in a pond would be in two dimensions, but it is still the best way to describe this.

All the waves in a pond interfere with one another, sometimes making the others stronger – adding to the wave effect – and sometimes making them weaker, depending on the frequency of each wave and what is emitting it.

With gravity, it is the same; all objects – big and small – interfere with one another and have an existential relationship among them all, as well, meaning that the gravity that is manifesting one object is also being interfered with by the one of other objects, and also interferes with the flow – or “vector of gravity” – that is manifesting all other objects.

This means that the reason why all objects exist is connected; everything that exists is interrelated and is the result of the cause and effect of the flow – the vector – and the frequency of the vibration of gravity within that field, being that gravity is consciousness itself and the vector or flow of it is the direction in which that attention is directed.

All the map which consists of the placements and locations of the objects with mass within such an area, and the values of frequency and vibration of the gravity that is manifesting them, have perfectly harmonious and predictable mathematical relationships between them all.

Each map with the exact placements of all the objects inside it is seen as a moment in time and the progression of movement of the objects, and the changes between the relationships they have with one another represent the sequence of time passing by that particular map.

And they can all be represented accurately with numerical values of gravity, mass and energy, with formulas that can predict the outcome of the relationships between all the objects within the map we are observing.

In other words, everything that exists and everything that will happen can be mathematically predicted with utmost precision when the correct data is being fed into a capable computer, and the key to all this is to be able to sense the frequency of the flow of the gravity that is manifesting all the objects there – within the contained system – which is represented as the map or location that is being studied.

This is where time travel comes in again.

The navigation computer of our starship has data that is made up of the values of gravity, mass and energy in its memory, and each map is one location and date in time.

This means that a starship does not use dates – as such – to navigate through time, because what it needs is accurate data about the map, and all the frequencies and vibrations that form it.

This is very much like a snapshot or a photograph of a moment in time; a photograph of the mass and energy in each moment in time, to be remembered as mathematical values of gravity, mass and energy.

Dates as such mean nothing, unless you assign a gravity-mass-energy “snapshot-map” of that moment to them.

You cannot order the computer to take you in your ship to the year 1945, for example, because it means nothing for the navigation-computer, because you need to feed it with the correct type of data as I explained above.

A starship travels through time using the gravity-mass-energy map of the destination, changing its own numerical gravity-mass-energy matrix, so it fits into the one of the destination, and it does this by immersing the entire starship inside a high energy bubble made of computer-controlled electromagnetic frequencies.

What it does, is insert the gravity-mass-energy mathematical footprint of the ship into the mathematically precise and predictable gravity-mass-energy numerical matrix of the destination.

This means that the ship will change the gravity-mass-energy matrix that forms it, so it no longer fits into the mathematical matrix of where it was, and forcing it to fit only inside the mathematically precise gravity-mass-energy of the destination.

The formulas that made the starship mathematically and energetically congruent with existing in its place of departure are changed by its engines, so it can only fit in the mathematical gravity-mass-energy matrix of the place it wants to travel to.

This applies to both time-travel and faster-than-light interstellar travel, as they work with exactly the same principle.

The ship and its navigation-computer do not see any difference between those two.

This means that any race who has mastered interstellar faster-than-light travel has also mastered time-travel, as they go hand in hand, as in the same package.

The navigation computer is programmed with the destination parameters of the gravity-mass-energy map, which also contains the data about when in that location it should arrive.

This is because the data about the when are automatically included in the values of the destination inside the energy-snapshot called “gravity-mass-energy map”.

The exact values of where and when a starship is located can be – and are – transmitted by the ship's navigation-crew to its home planet, and to any other starship they may be interested in contacting, so they can follow it to where and when it is.

This is done by using muon transmissions, which are coded gravity-pulses containing useful and practical data, as will be explained in detail in another video.

The past present and future are always there.

They always exist as energetical snapshots – always present in the timeless substance called ether – and in high existential realms where time as we know it does not exist.

Immersion in high-energy electromagnetism disrupts and changes the existential gravity-mass-energy values of the object, in this case a starship.

The high energy electromagnetic bubble is being produced by the starship's engines, using its engine's capacity to alter the frequency of the electromagnetic plasma it is producing.

The exact way a starship engine achieves that may be a subject for a future video.

There are two technological ways to travel in time and they both work with the same principle:

The first one is to use a starship, as described above, and the second is to use an artificial portal.

A starship's engines change itself and everything inside it to be mathematically congruent with its destination, and a portal changes only what goes inside its doorways – “event horizon” – transporting it to wherever it is gravity-mass-energy-congruent, without transporting the portal’s mechanism in itself.

This means that whenever a portal is being used, it may be a one-way trip, unless another portal in the destination is used to go back to the place of origin.

Portals and how they work in detail are also a subject for a future video.

As a conclusion, unless we have a way to relate and connect one or another specific date to a usable gravity-mass-energy map, there is no way to navigate time using only dates.

This means that we cannot go back and accurately see what really happened on one or another historical date – not even when we may have been given the gravity-mass-energy map of the location – because such map could have been manipulated by whoever was distributing it, for example the Galactic Federation.

Whenever you jump in time, you create an alternate reality or an alternate timeline, simply because you observed it while being conscious that you are time-traveling; meaning that each time you travel, the destination is a little different.

The gravity-mass-energy map is never perfect either; small holes in the mathematical code are always present.

Holes in the matrix of the map, which are filled by the navigation computer with the logic dictated by mathematical equations and formulas –  although mathematically perfect –  will end up not reflecting the exact nature of the physical destination, creating small differences, which also cause a new timeline to be created; a new timeline only in the experience of the conscious aware crew who is time traveling.

And the more accurate a map is, the closer the destination will be to the intended one.

This is interesting, because it means that, indeed, you can see that things – as such – can only happen once, because even if you go back to observe one or another specific event, each time you observe it the event will be slightly different, meaning that you are observing a different timeline; one that you created with your ship and with your conscious mind.

This also means that no paradoxes can ever happen, as time –  as a perception –  is never fixed and contains an infinite number of variants and possibilities for each timeline; where I define a “timeline” as the line and series of events the conscious and aware subject is experiencing.

One last comment...

It is interesting for me to see that technological subjects, such as the one I've been giving in the past few videos, don't get as many views as other subjects.

It is as if the greater public were not interested in extraterrestrial technology, perhaps because they do not see how understanding this may help them with their life.

But everything helps with awakening and with understanding things that do end up being very useful, and I mean things in general information coming from other sources, and how they integrate into your consciousness, expanding your awareness.

Subjects such as these are useful for many other things and for many other reasons, and not just to be able to understand the videos I will publish next.

Why is all this is useful for the greater public of Earth?

The simple answer is:

To escape the matrix.

Thank you for watching my video, and for liking, sharing and subscribing!

I appreciate it a lot and I hope to see you here next time

Take care!

With much love, your friend,

Mari Swaruu

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-09 03:16:38)

#3 2024-02-08 21:19:01

Joe R

A small light-bulb went on in my head today, when I got a little closer to the "gravity-mass-energy" thing, where "vector" = "flow of attention" = "gravity". And the computer calculates all this in a 3D matrix (table) to create the map. Then time could possibly be seen as just a side-effect.

Each object has motion, which means a direction or vector in some space. Gravity is a quantum phenomenon, and with mass added to it, it also has energy. This is could be similar to what Earth-sciences call "kinetic energy", but I still feel it's reductionistic to think this way. And I don't know if inertia can be understood in this. I have a lot of potential for learning physics, to put it that way... smile

#4 2024-02-08 22:10:29

Joe R

Mari wrote:

Whenever you jump in time, you create an alternate reality or an alternate timeline, simply because you observed it while being conscious that you are time-traveling; meaning that each time you travel, the destination is a little different.

Hm... Let's say we were there before and returned later to that exact same spot at the exact same time.

There is nothing different, except... we would always return with different or additional experiences. In short, we are different, and that makes the destination a little bit different.

I'm not sure if this makes sense, but it is a possibility, if the gravity-mass-energy values of the "bubble" we travel within are affected by our history... ...by who we are.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-08 22:10:53)

#5 2024-02-08 22:20:02

LongShot

From the recent videos on Time Travel 3 from Minerva...

Time can be considered linear within a closed loop...i.e. Earth's realm... Thus; If keeping within time travel within this closed system... you should be able to achieve my initial ideia of regressing in time and visit the most ancient times and leave a couple of sensory drones.... (Note that it would have to be a gravity numerical mass energy of the location that had already been visited by the ship... (assuming i didn't miss understood this wont create a alternative line, having the precise information from its on previous visit)

My question now is; How do other races calculate frequencies??? With our understanding... we use f=1/t (being that time is based upon our yearly rotation around the sun; and its axis; and 10 base numerical value) OBS: But i get it that's very small probability hitting the right time line...

Apart from using base 12...what are the other diferences???

The ideia of dropping sensory drones in the past xxx period... would be to record events and time from the drop of those drones to the present time... thus creating a linear recorded time from now to then...by having access to the data in the present... (These drones could record gravity location, flora and fauna, human development, climate, etc....So that no one finds them... they could maybe hide in the Mariana underwater canon near point Nemo for example, and only come out every now and then for its scans.

Last edited by LongShot (2024-02-08 22:25:57)

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum wink

#6 2024-02-08 22:57:44

Horton HaW

LongShot wrote:

From the recent videos on Time Travel 3 from Minerva...

Time can be considered linear within a closed loop...i.e. Earth's realm... Thus; If keeping within time travel within this closed system... you should be able to achieve my initial ideia of regressing in time and visit the most ancient times and leave a couple of sensory drones.... (Note that it would have to be a gravity numerical mass energy of the location that had already been visited by the ship... (assuming i didn't miss understood this wont create a alternative line, having the precise information from its on previous visit)

My question now is; How do other races calculate frequencies??? With our understanding... we use f=1/t (being that time is based upon our yearly rotation around the sun; and its axis; and 10 base numerical value) OBS: But i get it that's very small probability hitting the right time line...

Apart from using base 12...what are the other diferences???

The ideia of dropping sensory drones in the past xxx period... would be to record events and time from the drop of those drones to the present time... thus creating a linear recorded time from now to then...by having access to the data in the present... (These drones could record gravity location, flora and fauna, human development, climate, etc....So that no one finds them... they could maybe hide in the Mariana underwater canon near point Nemo for example, and only come out every now and then for its scans.

I would say it still varies. Everything is a dynamic and fluid frequency construct, that is actually all connected. So it would still be different each time. There would always be some variable change. It might be useful, but depends on the intent.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-02-08 23:13:02

"It is interesting for me to see that technological subjects, such as the one I've been giving in the past few videos, don't get as many views as other subjects.

It is as if the greater public were not interested in extraterrestrial technology, perhaps because they do not see how understanding this may help them with their life."

Maybe Mari doesnt understand that many people dont have the capacity to absorb this type of information? I had to go over this information MANY times to get a general overview.

For some, people's upbringing from when they were born, didnt allow their brains to form correctly due to certain trauma's, such as, Childhood emotional neglect. Trauma's such as this stops the formation of the brain.

In my experience, parts of my left hemisphere has never formed properly. Such as the capability to do math. I live through my right hemisphere. I cant do math. Only the simple baby level equations and that is done though imagining numbers or use of other things such as apples to add things up.

But what its given me is the ability to be very creative, my imagination (i think) is beyond most. And the ability to astral travel and many other things.

What I got is that the Federation has been giving out maps that arent correct. Another underhanded tactic to be in control.

So, Mari dont get offended if the view count is lower. I think people automatically go, "another left brain info - move on".

Thanks Mari.

Last edited by wandereringsoul (2024-02-08 23:17:17)

#8 2024-02-09 00:25:12

Horton HaW

They mess with the views so may not be accurate.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#9 2024-02-09 00:47:49

JimiPickle

Some questions…

1. Mari mentions that sensors feed the computer the information needed to map the coordinates of a timeline, are these sensors drones?
2. If so, do they send multiple drones with different logical map differences to map possible timelines?
3. Why did they choose this timeline to make contact?
4. I remember the Toleka leaving and returning, Did they have to leave and return because they changed the timeline with this contact?
6. Have they, Taygeteans, seen other Earth timelines that differ significantly from this one? ….from their perspective.

#10 2024-02-09 04:43:43

Joe R

Mari wrote:

This means that the reason why all objects exist is connected; everything that exists is interrelated and is the result of the cause and effect of the flow – the vector – and the frequency of the vibration of gravity within that field, being that gravity is consciousness itself and the vector or flow of it is the direction in which that attention is directed.

Is it just me, or can consciousness be considered the moving element in this picture? And if sequential motion gives rise to our perception of time...  ...well... ...it gives flavour to the concept "emotion" too, kind of... smile

And if time is the result of consciousness, and not opposite, then it becomes a matter-of-course that time doesn't exist in the Ether, since the Ether is consciousness. It is also the reason why it is called "Source", because then it is Source. Wow... that's some perspective...

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-09 04:45:20)

#11 2024-02-09 05:03:01

easternsea

Thanks for Joe R’s work. If only Mari could update transcripts faster. Chinese people can't access YouTube because it  was banned by the government.

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#12 2024-02-09 05:26:33

easternsea

"It is interesting for me to see that technological subjects, such as the one I've been giving in the past few videos, don't get as many views as other subjects.”
In my opinion, Metaphysics is much more important than technology. Swaruu 9 has said that if you can manifest a ship with your mind, you do not need a ship.

#13 2024-02-09 05:31:41

Brahman

easternsea wrote:

Thanks for Joe R’s work. If only Mari could update transcripts faster. Chinese people can't access YouTube because it  was banned by the government.

VPN? Otherwise, you can copy the video link and extract the transcript on this site.
https://kome.ai/tools/youtube-transcript-generator
I often use it when I don't have time to watch a video.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#14 2024-02-09 05:55:14

easternsea

Brahman wrote:
easternsea wrote:

VPN? Otherwise, you can copy the video link and extract the transcript on this site.
https://kome.ai/tools/youtube-transcript-generator
I often use it when I don't have time to watch a video.

Thanks! I’ll try it when free. Sometimes using a VPN is illegal and at risk.

#15 2024-02-09 06:27:17

Joe R

easternsea wrote:

I appreciate that. Thank you! smile

One thing... As far as I know, it's the Cosmic Agency's crew who upload the transcripts to the site, not Mari. They have done a huge job in this, so they deserve our gratitude in this, too. Or more, really, in my opinion. smile

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-09 06:27:33)

#16 2024-02-09 09:49:15

akos996

I'm super excited for part 4. I like these technical details. Partially I feel overwhelmed by new info and also feel like saying "duh of course this makes sense" as if I knew this already. It's hard to explain that weird feeling.

#17 2024-02-09 10:34:40

Ariya

akos996 wrote:

I'm super excited for part 4. I like these technical details. Partially I feel overwhelmed by new info and also feel like saying "duh of course this makes sense" as if I knew this already. It's hard to explain that weird feeling.

Yes! And I love that feeling when your mind expands and all of a sudden everything makes sense. The ideas were always there -  somewhere - a part of your memory, but dormant and  waiting to be remembered.

#18 2024-02-09 14:34:12

Colins

A couple of questions crop into mind after watching the video:

If every movement in space in every moment has a numeric/energetic value, how do you or the ship compute for an event in a parallel timeline and how do you jump to that timeline? 

How do you know that a particular event in a parallel timeline even exists? 

How many probable parallel timelines are there?  Are the basis of its existence depends on the timeline jumper?

#19 2024-02-09 16:24:14

Joe R

Colins wrote:

How many probable parallel timelines are there?  Are the basis of its existence depends on the timeline jumper?

Yes, that's how I understand it.

Mari wrote:

So, it seems like it is the very act of timetravel that creates alternate timelines. I also understand the above like the potential of existence (number of possible timelines) in the physical world is not the same as actual existence. This could also mean, that if no Souls travelled in time, there would ultimately be only one timeline per Soul, and the collective timeline would be the sum - the whole - of those timelines... smile

#20 2024-02-09 16:26:08

Ariya

Colins wrote:

A couple of questions crop into mind after watching the video:

If every movement in space in every moment has a numeric/energetic value, how do you or the ship compute for an event in a parallel timeline and how do you jump to that timeline? 

How do you know that a particular event in a parallel timeline even exists? 

As I understand it, timelines are not a discreet set of lines that can be separated out. There are an infinite amount of possibilities that can be extrapolated out (in all directions) from a reference point and calculated to form a dynamic frequency map.

I imagine the interplay of frequencies to be more like a murmuration of starlings than a set of individual lines.

IMG-4625.gif

Even though, all possibilities exist in the infinite ether, the likelihood of an understandable series of events occurring (and therefore creating what we know to be a timeline) is determined by the the flow of consciousness coming from the multiple nodes, or admas.

In other words there are as many timelines as there are individual sets of perception. (Or we could equally say there are no individual timelines as everything exists as a whole.)

This is also why we cannot return back to the same point on the ‘timeline .’ Because by taking that action, we have created another set of interplaying frequencies - and so that set point, that we wish to return to, is simply not the same.
IMG-4628.gif

#21 2024-02-09 16:47:40

Joe R

Wow... that's an amazing illustration! Look at the wave within the school going from left to right there. It's traveling many times as fast as any individual bird could fly. Thank you, Ariya! smile

#22 2024-02-09 16:50:24

Ariya

Joe R wrote:

Wow... that's an amazing illustration! Look at the wave within the school going from left to right there. It's traveling many times as fast as any individual bird could fly. Thank you, Ariya! smile

I know! They are so cool. I’m fascinated by them … ❤️

#23 2024-02-09 16:53:25

Joe R

Ariya wrote:

I know! They are so cool. I’m fascinated by them … ❤️

It is possible that the wave originated with one single bird. That's simply astonishing... smile

P.S.: But to retain the possibility of alternate explanations here: The observed wave could be just a light-reflection of the birds' wings, as they most likely fly highly coordinated there. Then the wave is not a phenomenon within the school itself, but an effect of the light-conditions at the moment.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-09 17:01:40)

#24 2024-02-09 18:43:07

Jupiter 9

A note from the forum's immune system department lol:

This thread was split into two in order to move the posts of a certain toxic Butt.erfly that is attempting to hijack the thread and the conversation and is attempting to bait members and waste/drain their energy and derail the conversation.

You can read the moved posts here https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4770 and decide for yourself if that's what he is doing, and also familiarize yourself with this interaction pattern, cause toxic people like him are incapable of respecting boundaries and they don't stop if they get banned and they keep creating new accounts and keep doing the same thing over and over again (and they had left us alone in the forum for a while and were focusing on telegram where we routinely keep banning them once we confirm that it is the same toxic trolls with new accounts, and we will keep doing the same thing here once we confirm it's the same toxic troll or a new one, it's mainly one super-troll and known CA hater that has his own hategroup, but it's hard to tell them apart they all look the same to us lol and they all behave the same way as if they are hijacked and controlled by the same toxic low astral parasites).   

And I wanna make it clear that I am talking about real toxic people and real confirmed trolls and not members being rude or disrespectful or are having a bad day or a bad month or a bad year and are being aggressive and are crossing our boundaries. We can tell the difference and if you misbehave you will get warnings first and if you get banned it will a temporary ban unless you have done something extreme. My point is you should feel free to say anything and disagree and vent and express yourself without the fear of getting banned permanently. If you cross our red lines and boundaries you will not be treated the way I am treating real toxic trolls, and you will simply get warnings and maybe temporary bans if you are being too aggressive. So talk freely without fear, we are not conversation police or thought police, we are more like an immune system that is trying to keep the forum toxicity at minimum and our interventions have nothing to do with censoring and silencing different perspectives. smile

PS
This is a good video by Christina Lopes that I like and want to share again for anyone that hasn't seen my previous share. It's about how to deal with toxic people in a spiritual way and 3 steps you can take to stop being a match to them:

How To Deal With TOXIC PEOPLE In A Spiritual Way! [3 Powerful Steps]

And also this is a PDF from Inelia Benz that I like and have shared before which with some guidelines when joining in spiritual groups or participate in spiritual events that could be helpful in having a better more fun and less draining experience in the forum and other spiritual groups you join.

The Essential Guide to Spiritual Groups.

OK enough about that now back to the discussion. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-09 18:44:09)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#25 2024-02-09 19:51:19

Ariya

^^ Thank you Jupiter ^^

For anyone interested in time travel - here is a list of additional transcripts that you may find interesting:

- Time Travel, Time and Timelines   - (Extraterrestrial Message - Swaruu - Pleyades) https://swaruu.org/transcripts/time-tra … u-pleyades

- Time and Timelines 2: Extraterrestrial Message - Swaruu - Pleyades
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/time-and … u-pleyades

- The Way Timelines Look to Me is not How Humans See it Yázhí Swaruu (Extraterrestrial Communication) https://swaruu.org/transcripts/the-way- … munication

- Frequency Mapping-Unknown Regions of Space Stellar Navigation part 7-Swaruu of Erra-Pleyades)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/frequenc … a-pleyades

Gosia also just posted her Video Playlist on telegram for Time / Timetravel :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2NK2o9 … 5KqTtJy7l3

Board footer