You are not logged in.

#26 2024-02-09 22:05:23

Horton HaW

Re: Basic Principles for Real Time Travel, Third Part. Starships. Part 3

Ariya wrote:
akos996 wrote:

I'm super excited for part 4. I like these technical details. Partially I feel overwhelmed by new info and also feel like saying "duh of course this makes sense" as if I knew this already. It's hard to explain that weird feeling.

Yes! And I love that feeling when your mind expands and all of a sudden everything makes sense. The ideas were always there -  somewhere - a part of your memory, but dormant and  waiting to be remembered.

I have literally, gotten confirmation here from recollected memories. Yes, can't get this anywhere else. Lol

DNA microscope images.
https://www.statnews.com/2019/06/20/dna … -material/

Imaging_03.jpg

Imaging_01-1024x1054.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-09 22:22:36)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#27 2024-02-09 22:35:38

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

DNA microscope images.

Imaging_01-1024x1054.jpg

Beautiful - reminds me a little of what Sophia says here:

The same with DNA, each "piece" within DNA changes its vibrational values all the time, with each piece vibrating differently, thereby translating into the physical what was previously only "subtle" energy on the spiritual side. So, DNA actually changes shape, it does not hold that reductionist pattern that you are shown.

DNA is crystalline and formed in highly mathematical patterns. It is an antenna that brings into the physical every aspect of ourselves that is in the etheric field. That is why I have said before that the pineal gland is not where spirit enters the body, it is not where it can see and communicate with other existential realms. Yes, it is a concentrated point through which the brain helps to bring into your consciousness things that are beyond the reach of the five basic senses, yes. But the connection with the "soul", with the eternal "katra", the connection with the Original Source, is given through each cell, it is given through the DNA.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/dna-reco … zhi-swaruu

Last edited by Ariya (2024-02-09 22:38:56)

#28 2024-02-09 23:06:26

Horton HaW

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer