You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-05 16:43:25

Horton HaW

Basic Principles for Real Time Travel, Second Part.

Enjoy!
Basic Principles for Real Time Travel, Second Part.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=paoenwNi-ZU
sddefault.jpg

Here is the first video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GDwUqbgnJug
sddefault.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-05 17:24:43)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#2 2024-02-05 19:40:14

Horton HaW

Re: Basic Principles for Real Time Travel, Second Part.

This site also has some interesting information on this subject.
https://www.andersoninstitute.com/
Quote:
This website, www.AndersonInstitute.com is dedicated to the free and open study of the nature of time, from a multidisciplinary perspective, to assist each of us better understand the true nature of time and our place in the universe.

David Lewis Anderson on Time Control Technology
Explore the Possibilities  -  Join Dr. David Lewis Anderson, American Physicist and time travel insider, to discuss the nature of time, time-control technology and its impact to life on this planet.

Gotta love the logo.
AI%20Logo%20on%20Gray%20h100.bmp

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-05 19:44:14)

#3 2024-02-06 14:23:08

mes333

I love this series so much Mari! I geek out on time related concepts and ideas so you are painting a beautiful picture in my mind of it all right now! Thanks so much...

@Horton Haw thanks for sharing that link above, I would like to take a gander at it soon. Sounds very cool

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#4 2024-02-06 16:11:03

Horton HaW

Bringing it all back to consciousness is so important. Yes, I have an interest in this topic, as well.
This topic, especially the image at 7:43 was key for me.
https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/forc … ring-and:e
One has to wonder about the release of this. Several people talked about this in relation to cavitations.

39407982-9270245-McDonnell_s_report_included_this_diagram_of_what_s_known_as_the_-m-7_1613594047167.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-06 17:16:52)

#5 2024-02-07 22:37:24

Horton HaW

Episode 123 - Consciousness & The Holographic Universe w/ Dr. Richard Alan Miller
https://shows.acast.com/midnight-on-ear … -w-dr-rich

#6 2024-02-10 14:15:26

CyrusB

Hi, I just wanted to quickly mention a movie that uses the same type of time travel as what Mari is speaking of in her video, just in case you were interested enough to want to see it "in action"
Mari Swaruu (1:26-1:45)  if today we have a room with no windows, decorated as if it were the year 1945, with all its objects in a certain position and somehow we transport a man from that same year into the room, he will not see any difference from his year. he will assume it is still 1945.

This is literally the basis of the time travel idea used in the movie Somewhere in Time[1980].  No Delorean.  No machine with handles and spinning fans in the back.  Just the belief of the mind.  As Christopher Reeve's professor in the movie says,
"I was in Venice in 1971, staying in a very old hotel, but I mean very old; the structure, the furnishings, everything.  the atmosphere was aged, if you follow me.  In my room, I felt as though it was a century or more earlier than 1971...
...  One afternoon, I was lying down in that room, all the sights around me a part of the past, even the sounds I heard.  And I conceived a notion. "What, " I asked myself, "if I attempt to hypnotize my mind -- suggest to it that it isn't 1971, but 1571"...
I closed my eyes and fed a suggestion into my brain.  "It's August, 1571.  I'm in the Hotel Del Vecchio.  I spelled out details for myself, kept doing it over and over.  august, 1571, the hotel, the details of the past.  Again and again and again."
Christopher Reeve takes this idea and builds on it.  It's a wonderful movie, regardless of the time travel aspect, with a magnificent soundtrack by John Barry, but I know of no other movie that attempts time travel in this manner.

And, of course, it begs the question, if you can change your frequency enough to actually travel through time, what other things are possible?

#7 2024-02-10 15:33:44

Joe R

Basic Principles for Real Time Travel, Second Part (English)

Minerva Mari Swaruu
February 5th, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paoenwNi-ZU

----------------------
Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to fascilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile
----------------------

Hello again, my friends!

Thank you for being here with me once more!

I hope you are happy and well today – send you all a big hug.

I am Mari.

This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see.

This is the second part of the time travel subject and although this video may be understandable enough on its own, I suggest you see the first part before this one, to be able to understand all the concepts as much as possible.

Continuing from where I left off...

If today we have a room with no windows, decorated as if it were the year 1945, with all its objects in a certain position, and somehow we transport a man from that same year into the room, he will not see any difference from his year; he will assume it is still 1945.

Furthermore, if the same man is transported to another room full of modern computers – with or without windows – he will also assume that it is still the year 1945, unless you tell him it is not, while using the surroundings as proof that he is in the future, and only then the man will choose whether to believe you or not, so it is still up to him to decide what his reality will be.

He may choose not to believe you even despite the evidence, because his mind and his frame of knowledge simply are not ready to understand such overwhelming information.

In reverse, if you are transported back in time to 1945 and you find yourself in that same room, you may still assume it is the year 2024, unless you are informed that you were transported back to 1945, but as your mind is prepared to understand such information and how it is possible, you do believe that you are in the year 1945, because you fully understand the mechanics of how you got there.

My point is that there is nothing in the year 1945 – or in any other year for that matter – which makes it so, other than the personal or collective belief that it is such a year.

Now, observing several years from the expanded perspective of an interstellar race with time-travel capacity, I ask what makes and what defines one particular year?

Why is one year different from another from an ultimate and non-human scientific point of view?

The most obvious answer to that question is that it is the strong belief of the people living in one year or another, who collectively manifest the year they are living in, using perception and social agreements, and – yes – ultimately this is exactly so, but this is not useful enough for us when our goal is to time travel.

So, what really defines one year from another in tangible physical terms is the objects, the things and the people in each year, or in any other specific moment in time.

What defines one exact moment in time from another is the disposition – the exact location of each physical object which exists there, their characteristics and the relationship they have with one another.

As a simplified example, if you have a table with 10 objects on it, the exact placement of each object and the distance from one another will define one moment in time, and as you move the objects around on the table it would define another location in time, and so on, and this is what happens as well in an extended location such as planet Earth.

It is what is in it and how what physically exists there what will define what year, and what moment in time people there are living.

Someone can argue that the exact location between the objects on the table may not change, but time is still moving forward, even if they are not moved.

This happens when and because it is the observer with a watch who is animating time as a perception in his or her mind, and applying such perception to the table and everything on it that is not moving.

This problem or perception phenomena is defeated when time-traveling, by using contained system principles.

These are defined by the physical and perception-boundaries, which surround each place or location, and which cause the person, who is experiencing that location and its moment in time, to only be able to focus on what is happening inside such boundaries, and with no contrast or no external reference to contradict what his or her senses are saying.

Examples of contained systems would be the interior of a commercial aeroplane at speed and in flight, where the people may even feel that they are not moving at all because their drink is stable and it's not spilling all over, and they can comfortably walk through the passage between the seats, hardly feeling any movement, if at all.

All this while traveling at 900 km an hour, at an altitude of 35 000 feet, and with an external temperature of -50° centigrade.

In a much more expanded example of a closed and contained system, the Earth and its existential matrix/realm would be the best example.

People are perception-locked in that planet, and every everything that comes from out of it is also filtered and justified by the authorities as something else; something that conforms to their official narrative, be it scientific, political, cultural, or so on.

So all the reality of most people living on Earth is contained in a small package called "planet Earth", which for my time travel reference example would be the 1945-room with no windows; it is exactly the same thing.

The smallest or simplest example of a contained system could even be the inside of a car while moving at speed on a highway, as many things there can be related, or are similar to the aeroplane example above.

There is no real universal date; in a literal way it is always the Now.

The universe has no time, no dates and no linearity; all of those are only as the result of a consciousness that is interpreting itself, as the series of events that it is manifesting for itself during its existential experience in a biological body or an astral body/form.

The only universal perception of time would be the one Source itself would have in its own level and interpretation, but it is well out of our reach and our understanding, although we can argue that the Source it couldn't ever have a perception of time in any way we can even start to understand, because at the level, Source would have to function outside all duality, all space and all time as we know them.

Each contained system – for example a realm, such as the one on Earth – has its own perception of time.

For example on Earth, the cycles of day and night, as well as its yearly cycles, are the base for the units of time, as they are understood by Earth humans, yet they are only valid from the point of view from within that contained system on Earth; only valid from the point of view of the inhabitants of that planet – and not elsewhere – to the point where all temporal and spatial calculations developed by Earth's science are only valid from the point of view, and from the limited understanding of its science and mathematics.

Therefore just about all, if not all, its cosmology – its understanding of the universe – is only a reflection of the limited understanding and consciousness awareness level of its scientists and inhabitants.

The entire planet Earth becomes as contained a system, as the isolated room we used in the 1945 example.

But know that there are other humans in space, and other non-human civilizations, who are outside that closed system-box called Earth, and who have developed a much more expanded understanding of the universe, and a better mathematical comprehension of it all, yet are humble enough to understand that they, too, are limited by the level of their own Consciousness.

A self-contained system, in this case a realm such as Earth, has physical limits – the limits of the planet – where everything inside has a value in terms of mass.

Meaning that each object inside it has a value depending on its characteristics, such as the size and density of the materials it is made of.

The mass of every object that exists is given and determined by the amount of gravity that it is receiving; The more mass an object has, the more gravity it is getting.

An object with mass is the result of a concentration of energy in a flow of gravity within a medium, and that medium is the Ether, which acts like a super-high existential vibration-fluid with law similar to those of hydrodynamics.

All this is explained in detail in the theory of manifestation, which my predecessors published and shared on the YouTube channels “Despejando Enigmas” and “Cosmic Agency” years ago, and I will publish my own version of the theory of manifestation here in mine soon.

Gravity is pure consciousness – it is not a force as such – it is a flow of very high frequency energy in the Ether, a current with a vector, and it has a near infinite number of different frequencies of gravity within itself.

This means that gravity has a frequency spectrum that can be measured with advanced sensors, similar to the interferometers used to detect neutrinos.

As the different frequencies and concentrations of gravity within a closed system can be measured, we can develop a detailed map of the entire area; a map that details the disposition and distribution of mass gravity within that closed system.

This is called a "frequency map", which is also called a "map of the masses" inside the closed system.

This is done using advanced sensors that provide the information to advanced computers, who will then develop a detailed map of all the objects inside the closed system we are observing, as well as all the relationships between all the objects, how they interfere with one another, and in what way.

The values of mass, as well as the relationship between all the objects, are represented by numerical and mathematical values, that can even be predicted whenever a piece of information is missing, for example when a smaller area inside that closed system was not adequately mapped.

It is here where the computer can fill in the gaps, using mathematical formulas, predicting what the values of energy and mass should be in the missing area, based on how the rest of the field behaves and on the mass/gravity mathematical relationships between all the objects in the surrounding and well mapped areas.

I must stop writing here for today.

The subject is too complex to compress into only two videos so far.

I will continue right here where I left off in my very next video.

Thank you for your patience!

I find it funny to think that I at first thought that I could give all this in one single video, but I'd rather make several and give you all as detailed information as possible.

Thank you for watching my video, and for liking, sharing and subscribing!

I appreciate it a lot and I hope to see you here next time.

Take care!

With much love, your friend,

Mari Swaruu

#8 2024-02-10 18:35:02

Jupiter 9

CyrusB wrote:

Hi, I just wanted to quickly mention a movie that uses the same type of time travel as what Mari is speaking of in her video, just in case you were interested enough to want to see it "in action"
Mari Swaruu (1:26-1:45)  if today we have a room with no windows, decorated as if it were the year 1945, with all its objects in a certain position and somehow we transport a man from that same year into the room, he will not see any difference from his year. he will assume it is still 1945.

This is literally the basis of the time travel idea used in the movie Somewhere in Time[1980].  No Delorean.  No machine with handles and spinning fans in the back.  Just the belief of the mind.  As Christopher Reeve's professor in the movie says,
"I was in Venice in 1971, staying in a very old hotel, but I mean very old; the structure, the furnishings, everything.  the atmosphere was aged, if you follow me.  In my room, I felt as though it was a century or more earlier than 1971...
...  One afternoon, I was lying down in that room, all the sights around me a part of the past, even the sounds I heard.  And I conceived a notion. "What, " I asked myself, "if I attempt to hypnotize my mind -- suggest to it that it isn't 1971, but 1571"...
I closed my eyes and fed a suggestion into my brain.  "It's August, 1571.  I'm in the Hotel Del Vecchio.  I spelled out details for myself, kept doing it over and over.  august, 1571, the hotel, the details of the past.  Again and again and again."
Christopher Reeve takes this idea and builds on it.  It's a wonderful movie, regardless of the time travel aspect, with a magnificent soundtrack by John Barry, but I know of no other movie that attempts time travel in this manner.

And, of course, it begs the question, if you can change your frequency enough to actually travel through time, what other things are possible?

That sounds interesting, I am downloading it and will watch it. Thanks for sharing. smile

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#9 2024-02-11 19:45:22

mes333

Jupiter 9 wrote:
CyrusB wrote:

That sounds interesting, I am downloading it and will watch it. Thanks for sharing. smile

This movie sounds really interesting and always liked Christopher Reeves has a nice presence when I see him on screen and in all his movies. Thanks also for suggesting it too @CyrusB!

I found it free on the internet archive if anyone is interested it is safe…
https://archive.org/details/S0m3wh3r31n … dp0pc0rns1

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-11 20:04:02)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#10 2024-02-11 21:01:25

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:
CyrusB wrote:

This movie sounds really interesting and always liked Christopher Reeves has a nice presence when I see him on screen and in all his movies. Thanks also for suggesting it too @CyrusB!

I found it free on the internet archive if anyone is interested it is safe…
https://archive.org/details/S0m3wh3r31n … dp0pc0rns1

Cool. Thanks.

Board footer