You are not logged in.

#51 2024-02-11 22:49:17

Alec

Re: Duct Tape

Haha nice one! This story is developing.

#52 2024-02-11 22:49:59

mes333

Ariya wrote:
mes333 wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Please ! No crazy dancing on the roof I don’t need any more cracked tiles … haha smile

Good point hehe smile everything but ballet should be banned up there after your awesome handy work.

Love the view too! England is so pretty I have some relatives is Salisbury but haven’t been there in ages.

Yes! The English coast, and countryside, is very pretty. I think the whole of the British Isles is a beautiful part of the world.
What part of the world are you from mes333? ( if you don’t mind me asking)

I agree it is definitely a one of the prettiest! I am across the pond in Canada in the great lakes GTA area smile Pretty dull looking here right now with no snow this year at all. Weird winter as we usually get quite a bit.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-11 22:50:30)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#53 2024-02-11 22:54:40

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:

HAHA so that is where one of the audits took place glad they came prepared big_smile and looks like a perhaps a cabal agent photobombed this one in the back?

https://i.postimg.cc/qvYmJ5m3/cabal-agent.jpg

Looks more like receipt tape. However, seems a dark Teletubby is also coming to oversee the auditors. Is his name Nightly? Maybe he just needs the last roll? Lol.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-11 22:57:04)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#54 2024-02-12 03:21:06

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:

Thanks to Alec, mes333 and Ariya’s roof, we now know who is the authority behind the Audit... the satanic Teletubby (aka Lower Astral Tubby).

We also know the toilet paper of choice for Audit members... Scott ComfortPlus (is sewer-safe, septic-safe and clog-free).

Last edited by Scott Summers (2024-02-12 03:21:40)

#55 2024-02-12 08:51:49

Alec

Scott Summers wrote:
Alec wrote:

Thanks to Alec, mes333 and Ariya’s roof, we now know who is the authority behind the Audit... the satanic Teletubby (aka Lower Astral Tubby).

We also know the toilet paper of choice for Audit members... Scott ComfortPlus (is sewer-safe, septic-safe and clog-free).

Scott, I had no idea you were in the toilet paper business.

#56 2024-02-12 10:47:32

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
Alec wrote:

Yes, that was a shameless self-plug for my real business.

It’s heartwarming to know that people think of my name as they wipe excrement off their bodily regions (including industrial waste).

Truly, my life is complete.

#57 2024-02-12 14:59:20

mes333

Horton HaW wrote:
mes333 wrote:

HAHA so that is where one of the audits took place glad they came prepared big_smile and looks like a perhaps a cabal agent photobombed this one in the back?

Looks more like receipt tape. However, seems a dark Teletubby is also coming to oversee the auditors. Is his name Nightly? Maybe he just needs the last roll? Lol.

LOL Good name for him! Perhaps he has come to ask if they can spare a square? smile

#58 2024-02-12 15:03:05

mes333

Scott Summers wrote:
Alec wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

It’s heartwarming to know that people think of my name as they wipe excrement off their bodily regions (including industrial waste).

LOL and sorry to know your name gets affiliated with that business if there are any Charmin's out there I know they would feel the same smile

#59 2024-02-12 15:04:32

mes333

Alec wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
Alec wrote:

Your Katra is now free to depart your Human body. Thank you for experiencing Earth; I hope you found it enjoyable. Kindly settle the bill at the Federation's lobby and consider leaving a tip if you were satisfied with the service.

Wishing you the best on your upcoming Katra learning journey.

https://i.ibb.co/FsdRPPk/bye.gif

HAHA that looks a bit painful...  I was hoping for a water slide from above and a wave pool to land in?

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-12 15:04:45)

#60 2024-02-12 16:51:31

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
mes333 wrote:

LOL Good name for him! Perhaps he has come to ask if they can spare a square? smile

Maybe they just wanted to TP Ariya's roof, but are ill prepared. The TTubby, looks nefarious for sure. Lol.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#61 2024-02-12 18:43:39

Jupiter 9

mes333 wrote:

lol

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer