You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-09 15:58:43

Scott Summers

Enlightenment, and Cyndriel Aldebaran, a Mystical Planet

New video on Enlightenment and Cyndriel Aldebaran!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=izRZnnefDqc

Thank you so much for this video, Mari.

It is absolutely sublime and the images are breathtaking.

It’s obvious that much care and love goes into all videos, but this in particular is special. smile

#2 2023-09-09 20:39:47

Jupiter 9

Re: Enlightenment, and Cyndriel Aldebaran, a Mystical Planet

I absolutely loved Aneeka's descriptions from her visit in Aldebaran (https://swaruu.org/transcripts/cyndriel … n-no-video) and that's one of my favorite transcripts, and like so many other people I wanna visit that place. And Mari added some important extra details that I loves, and I love that there are places like that in the Galaxy and makes me wonder if there are more very high frequency oasis pockets like that, that are not a match to lower frequency intrusions. smile smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-09-10 12:16:59

PinkChopper

Thank you Mari Swaruu!  FINALLY!!!  Something I can relate to!  Hooray!  Something that gives me a sort "focal point" for direction as to where I'm headed.  A place that for me, SOUNDS LIKE HOME!!!!!  Hooray!

#4 2023-09-10 13:08:48

Bigfeet_E

Hmmmm, no need to pack for a bike ride or look for a good travel agency then.
Ok, gotcha ... moving on. lol

#5 2023-09-14 04:14:04

I got a hypnotic regression many many years ago. I was just kind of curious to see if I was one of those abductee people I had been hearing all about lol.

well..... to make a long story short, I can say that yes, looks like some addictions took place. The reason I mention all this here is because when I was prompted to ask where the people were from that were working on me, I did.  "Aldebaran" was the answer, and I always thought that was so odd. I could not get any information about races from Aldebaran except around where they possibly worked with the Nazis in the second world war.

imagine my joy when I heard such a fascinating story about such a planet in the Aldebaran system! How beautiful.

#6 2023-09-14 04:29:01

Scott Summers

SpicyBrainsGirl wrote:

I got a hypnotic regression many many years ago. I was just kind of curious to see if I was one of those abductee people I had been hearing all about lol.

well..... to make a long story short, I can say that yes, looks like some addictions took place. The reason I mention all this here is because when I was prompted to ask where the people were from that were working on me, I did.  "Aldebaran" was the answer, and I always thought that was so odd. I could not get any information about races from Aldebaran except around where they possibly worked with the Nazis in the second world war.

imagine my joy when I heard such a fascinating story about such a planet in the Aldebaran system! How beautiful.

That’s super awesome to hear. Thanks for sharing. smile

#7 2023-09-15 05:21:01

Scott Summers wrote:
SpicyBrainsGirl wrote:

That’s super awesome to hear. Thanks for sharing. smile

my pleasure. imagine how i felt! and to think the taygetans are the only ones with a colony there...hmm...lots of reasons i'm interested in this channel, to be sure!

#8 2024-02-13 16:20:49

Jupiter 9

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#9 2024-02-14 02:41:16

Horton HaW

This is cool!♥

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#10 2024-02-14 07:53:49

easternsea

It’s a great place for enlightenment. I’m impressed with this:
An hour can be a week for someone in the Pleiades star cluster, or a month or more for someone on Earth.
So one day on Cyndriel is equivalent to two years on Earth.

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

Board footer