You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-14 15:49:57

PinkChopper

Question/Comments on Mirror Worlds (mirror opposite worlds)

I have a question on "Mirror Worlds" (mirror opposite worlds) because that's something which has been in my subconscious (or whichever consciousness location ~Ha!) since "before" incarnation as I've always had some weirdo thing going on along the lines of this: "The "lower" you go, the "higher" you go" meaning it was like I've always known there were more than one "me" (a term I don't relate to) but it was as if one "me" went in one direction while another "me" went in the opposite direction. Of course this "me" got the short end of the stick! ~hee hee~ kidding but not on the knowing or at least belief somewhere along the lines that this was what was happening. Of course, I certainly didn't have to go THIS LOW (Yikes!) But moral of the story is ~ I'm with this type of mentality regarding the "big, big bigger picture" of our consciousness.

Now, if that is the case, then...... Yazhi..... we need to talk girl! HA!!!! ~ because I think there's something to the story here and it's related to you. I'll just leave it with that because only you (or y'all) would comprehend what I'm talking about with this and the reason I bring it up is simply because I've been so very distorted, out of place, out of "character" for myself and unhappy in every way while acting out a lifetime which is 100% opposite of what I'd consider "normal" for my being. I'm "me" living a life of "opposite me" if that makes sense and rather or not it's "true" or was pre-planned doesn't matter much because it's already happened! HA!

Simply put ~ my soul is desiring MORE because this "me" (opposite me) is fed up with the 51 years now of living a lie, having no friends, and feeling completely out of place BUT the deeper problem is this: for what it's worth,  I feel like my entire "astral realm" was hijacked! Like "Earth" ~ the "Real" Earth or what would normally define it if it hadn't been hijacked and turned into perversion is literally "my" world so to speak (once again it's difficult to explain because I don't relate to "me") so when I say things like "I want to go home" or "I don't relate to this place" it's conflicting because THIS IS MY HOME ~ all of it!

I put WAY too much pressure on myself about this because I'm like all alone and believing that somehow ~ my "fall" (which is only experience of "opposite me") has created this entire experience we're all suffering through now. Don't get me wrong ~ it's not like a "God complex" but it is yet another trauma being worked out within my being.

Anyway, I just wanted to share, while asking the question about opposite worlds because it then leads me to wonder rather or not we're ALL experiencing this , meaning perhaps we come here or live an opposite life of "suffering" because it CREATES the opposite therefore we as the "Federation" allows more and more "suffering" (self enduced or not) simply because it CREATES the opposite and its this opposite that They (us in the higher realms) are enjoying therefore they (we) allow the nonsense to continue because  in the big scheme of things ~ this existence is actually considered "short" from that perspective.

I do feel things have gone WAY TOO FAR and the amount of suffering for some of us is just beyond comprehension as being allowed to happen when we KNOW there is relief available but being denied ~ relief in the form of connection ~ contact to those higher realms we remember and it's this lack of connection which is bringing the daily torture simply because it's just been difficult to remain in "pre-k" and surrounded with pre-k mentality of others for this long (I don't mean that disrespectfully either. I'm just attempting to describe concepts regarding the truths about a Soul needing to move on with words and that's the best I've got for now)
I am working on myself etc ~ but honestly people ~ some of us just need exposure, at least every once in a while, to the "adults" if for nothing else but to preserve our sanity! HA! Hopefully that makes sense.

Anyways, that's it. ~ that's all I've got to say for this round ~hee hee~ Now, back to my cruise. HA! I'm currently docked here in Cozumel and about to take a submarine 100 feet down into the ocean!

Y'all Take care and talk to you soon, ya little cuties!!!

~ReGina~

#2 2024-02-14 22:12:11

Ariya

Re: Question/Comments on Mirror Worlds (mirror opposite worlds)

PinkChopper wrote:

… I have a question on "Mirror Worlds" (mirror opposite worlds) because that's something which has been in my subconscious (or whichever consciousness location ~Ha!) since "before" incarnation as I've always had some weirdo thing going on along the lines of this: "The "lower" you go, the "higher" you go" meaning it was like I've always known there were more than one "me" (a term I don't relate to) but it was as if one "me" went in one direction while another "me" went in the opposite direction. Of course this "me" got the short end of the stick! ~hee hee~ kidding but not on the knowing or at least belief somewhere along the lines that this was what was happening. Of course, I certainly didn't have to go THIS LOW (Yikes!) But moral of the story is ~ I'm with this type of mentality regarding the "big, big bigger picture" of our consciousness.

Or perhaps this part of your self was the bravest and most adventurous… daring to experience all that you have. Knowing that it will never be lost and will always find a way home.

Perhaps you feel that your soul desires more because it simply wants you to heal. To love yourself and be restored. And in a way, you already are. You have that strength inside of you. I see that in your spark.

I know the suffering here is bad. But it can never destroy your essence. And that is all you ever need - just be you.
Enjoy Cozumel!

#3 2024-02-14 22:40:05

Horton HaW

PinkChopper wrote:

I have a question on "Mirror Worlds" (mirror opposite worlds) because that's something which has been in my subconscious (or whichever consciousness location ~Ha!) since "before" incarnation as I've always had some weirdo thing going on along the lines of this: "The "lower" you go, the "higher" you go" meaning it was like I've always known there were more than one "me" (a term I don't relate to) but it was as if one "me" went in one direction while another "me" went in the opposite direction. Of course this "me" got the short end of the stick! ~hee hee~ kidding but not on the knowing or at least belief somewhere along the lines that this was what was happening. Of course, I certainly didn't have to go THIS LOW (Yikes!) But moral of the story is ~ I'm with this type of mentality regarding the "big, big bigger picture" of our consciousness.

Now, if that is the case, then...... Yazhi..... we need to talk girl! HA!!!! ~ because I think there's something to the story here and it's related to you. I'll just leave it with that because only you (or y'all) would comprehend what I'm talking about with this and the reason I bring it up is simply because I've been so very distorted, out of place, out of "character" for myself and unhappy in every way while acting out a lifetime which is 100% opposite of what I'd consider "normal" for my being. I'm "me" living a life of "opposite me" if that makes sense and rather or not it's "true" or was pre-planned doesn't matter much because it's already happened! HA!

Simply put ~ my soul is desiring MORE because this "me" (opposite me) is fed up with the 51 years now of living a lie, having no friends, and feeling completely out of place BUT the deeper problem is this: for what it's worth,  I feel like my entire "astral realm" was hijacked! Like "Earth" ~ the "Real" Earth or what would normally define it if it hadn't been hijacked and turned into perversion is literally "my" world so to speak (once again it's difficult to explain because I don't relate to "me") so when I say things like "I want to go home" or "I don't relate to this place" it's conflicting because THIS IS MY HOME ~ all of it!

I put WAY too much pressure on myself about this because I'm like all alone and believing that somehow ~ my "fall" (which is only experience of "opposite me") has created this entire experience we're all suffering through now. Don't get me wrong ~ it's not like a "God complex" but it is yet another trauma being worked out within my being.

Anyway, I just wanted to share, while asking the question about opposite worlds because it then leads me to wonder rather or not we're ALL experiencing this , meaning perhaps we come here or live an opposite life of "suffering" because it CREATES the opposite therefore we as the "Federation" allows more and more "suffering" (self enduced or not) simply because it CREATES the opposite and its this opposite that They (us in the higher realms) are enjoying therefore they (we) allow the nonsense to continue because  in the big scheme of things ~ this existence is actually considered "short" from that perspective.

I do feel things have gone WAY TOO FAR and the amount of suffering for some of us is just beyond comprehension as being allowed to happen when we KNOW there is relief available but being denied ~ relief in the form of connection ~ contact to those higher realms we remember and it's this lack of connection which is bringing the daily torture simply because it's just been difficult to remain in "pre-k" and surrounded with pre-k mentality of others for this long (I don't mean that disrespectfully either. I'm just attempting to describe concepts regarding the truths about a Soul needing to move on with words and that's the best I've got for now)
I am working on myself etc ~ but honestly people ~ some of us just need exposure, at least every once in a while, to the "adults" if for nothing else but to preserve our sanity! HA! Hopefully that makes sense.

Anyways, that's it. ~ that's all I've got to say for this round ~hee hee~ Now, back to my cruise. HA! I'm currently docked here in Cozumel and about to take a submarine 100 feet down into the ocean!

~ReGina~

I do think there is some truth in this. I referred to this behavior as externalizing cost. I think the Orion GRP et al has some splaining to do. Won't hold my breath. Lol. Enjoy the ocean.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2024-02-14 22:51:20

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

I do think there is some truth in this. I referred to this behavior as externalizing cost. I think the Orion GRP et al has some splaining to do. Won't hold my breath. Lol. Enjoy the ocean.

I agree. There is a lot of truth in this perspective. I recommend watching the Apple TV series ‘Severance.’ It may not seem obvious at first but it is linked to the concept. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xEQP4VVuyrY

#5 2024-02-15 02:03:47

PinkChopper

Ariya wrote:
PinkChopper wrote:

… I have a question on "Mirror Worlds" (mirror opposite worlds) because that's something which has been in my subconscious (or whichever consciousness location ~Ha!) since "before" incarnation as I've always had some weirdo thing going on along the lines of this: "The "lower" you go, the "higher" you go" meaning it was like I've always known there were more than one "me" (a term I don't relate to) but it was as if one "me" went in one direction while another "me" went in the opposite direction. Of course this "me" got the short end of the stick! ~hee hee~ kidding but not on the knowing or at least belief somewhere along the lines that this was what was happening. Of course, I certainly didn't have to go THIS LOW (Yikes!) But moral of the story is ~ I'm with this type of mentality regarding the "big, big bigger picture" of our consciousness.

Or perhaps this part of your self was the bravest and most adventurous… daring to experience all that you have. Knowing that it will never be lost and will always find a way home.

Perhaps you feel that your soul desires more because it simply wants you to heal. To love yourself and be restored. And in a way, you already are. You have that strength inside of you. I see that in your spark.

I know the suffering here is bad. But it can never destroy your essence. And that is all you ever need - just be you.
Enjoy Cozumel!

Thank you for your input ~ You're correct in every word !

......PS:  "Ariya" ~ I "see" you, thank you for coming .

#6 2024-02-15 02:14:00

PinkChopper

Horton HaW wrote:
PinkChopper wrote:

~ReGina~

Thank you ! Now I'm curious to know more about your "externalizing cost" concept.  These are the type of conversations I'm looking to have but I'm with no one to comprehend these things or this debth of material within my psyche. ~hee hee~ and the Ocean has been AMAZING! Both 100 feet down and floating on top. HA! Thank you

#7 2024-02-15 02:15:47

PinkChopper

Ariya wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

I agree. There is a lot of truth in this perspective. I recommend watching the Apple TV series ‘Severance.’ It may not seem obvious at first but it is linked to the concept. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xEQP4VVuyrY

Thank you for sharing. I'm certainly gonna take a peek myself.

Board footer