You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-13 09:29:09

Marak60

Spontaneous Combustion?

Spontaneous Combustion.... we have evidence of its reality and I am wanting to know what is it really, why does it happen? Do the Taygetan's know what causes this and why it happens? Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-02-13 09:40:49

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Spontaneous Combustion?

Has been mentioned by Aneeka. Please search the transcripts on the webite. Greetings.

Marak60 wrote:

Spontaneous Combustion.... we have evidence of its reality and I am wanting to know what is it really, why does it happen? Do the Taygetan's know what causes this and why it happens? Thanks!

#3 2024-02-13 09:48:36

Marak60

Gosia wrote:

Has been mentioned by Aneeka. Please search the transcripts on the webite. Greetings.

Marak60 wrote:

I actually did that before posting but could not find anything? Do you know the link as I seem to not be able to see it? Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2024-02-13 11:25:45

Ariya

Marak , if you go to Google and type in swaruu.org spontaneous combustion it comes up with this result :

Matters of the Body - Peculiarities - Extraterrestrial Women Respond

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/matters- … en-respond

Athena talks about the phenomenon in the transcript.

#5 2024-02-13 16:27:08

Marak60

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

#6 2024-02-13 20:54:13

MayTag

Idk what the Swaruus have said but there was a WhyFiles (iirc) episode on it. Basically it cooks down (yes, im punny) the victims always having a combination of high-carb diets, elevated alcohol consumption, and being smokers, or at least being near an open fire.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#7 2024-02-15 15:09:41

SeverusSnegg

Spontaneous combustion is incomplete ascension. When a person’s Soul is ready for ascension, but the body is not. But for some reason, man's Higher Self decides to ascend him.
The answers are, for example, in "TAO. Path of Ascension" and Kryon.

Board footer