You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-15 18:33:06

gobuta

Etorthans on Earth

I am not sure if this topic has been already discussed and if so I apologize.

I believe that it should be more than obvious by now that the Etorthan delegate DID NOT die by contracting a disease on Earth. He simply remained on Earth. The body that was transferred back to the ship could be a clone (designed to die after a period), the original body that was actually still kept alive (and transferred to their planet) or even the original dead body after a transfer of its consciousness to another body on Earth. In any case accidents DO NOT happen and this entity remained on Earth. Therefore, the Etorthans remaining in orbit would logically be a support team.

I believe the Taygetan team has their suspicions which they decided to not voice via Mari's channel.

It seems that the war on Earth (and the intangible one in space) is about to escalate and there is only one thing we can all do about this (or about anything else for that matter) - be conscious and assist other people as much as possible without being overbearing or invasive.

As for the Etorthan move to sign a new treaty with the Local Galactic Federation that serves to dull suspicions and questions and it is a very good move... smile

#2 2024-02-15 19:17:21

Pymander

Re: Etorthans on Earth

I never believed the story of how the Etorthan died either. The way Mari described it even sounded a bit sarcastic. The timing was too convenient and I don't think the human explanation of how diseases exist and are transferred is accurate... much less their ability to infect and kill a being with all kinds of advanced technology. I was thinking it was all a ruse or a cover for something. Your theory sounds very plausible. I think they know their plans are in trouble and are pulling out all the stops to ensure a negative timeline for Humanity. 

As far as talk of wars go, I agree with you. While wars on the surface may be theatre, I think the ET's up there are the ones who need to decide how far they are willing to go to protect Earth. I am somewhat shocked with how naive so many of the other races are acting. They're no different than the people on the surface believing in their government's propaganda. I think there soon will be a tipping point where either the Etorthans resign due to overwhelming evidence or they are ousted with force.

I understand that the ET's believe the problems on Earth are contained to Earth, but I wholeheartedly disagree. If the reptoids are using mind control on Earth, then it is logical they would try to use similar tactics on other species through the Galactic Federation as a means of regaining their power lost during the Orion Wars. If that's true, then who knows what could be in store in the future. Who knows what they have been planning for thousands of years. Who knows what kind of forces they may have been secretly amassing. Remember how secretive they have been about what's going on with the Moon?

I wish there was more we could do. I know they say that we are collectively manifesting this reality; it's just so challenging to alter that in a tangible way with all the artificial hurdles in place here.

Last edited by Pymander (2024-02-15 19:26:14)

#3 2024-02-15 19:40:35

gobuta

Pymander wrote:

I never believed the story of how the Etorthan died either. The way Mari described it even sounded a bit sarcastic. The timing was too convenient and I don't think the human explanation of how diseases exist and are transferred is accurate... much less their ability to infect and kill a being with all kinds of advanced technology. I was thinking it was all a ruse or a cover for something. Your theory sounds very plausible. I think they know their plans are in trouble and are pulling out all the stops to ensure a negative timeline for Humanity. 

As far as talk of wars go, I agree with you. While wars on the surface may be theatre, I think the ET's up there are the ones who need to decide how far they are willing to go to protect Earth. I am somewhat shocked with how naive so many of the other races are acting. They're no different than the people on the surface believing in their government's propaganda. I think there soon will be a tipping point where either the Etorthans resign due to overwhelming evidence or they are ousted with force.

I understand that the ET's believe the problems on Earth are contained to Earth, but I wholeheartedly disagree. If the reptoids are using mind control on Earth, then it is logical they would try to use similar tactics on other species through the Galactic Federation as a means of regaining their power lost during the Orion Wars. If that's true, then who knows what could be in store in the future. Who knows what they have been planning for thousands of years. Who knows what kind of forces they may have been secretly amassing. Remember how secretive they have been about what's going on with the Moon?

I wish there was more we could do. I know they say that we are collectively manifesting this reality; it's just so challenging to alter that in a tangible way with all the artificial hurdles in place here.

smile

#4 2024-02-15 21:09:36

Horton HaW

Pymander wrote:

Yeah, I would agree with this. I do not think this is just an Earth problem at all. Really never did.

Now we can clearly see how Earth is both Cabal headquarters and UFOP in different temporal lines.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-15 21:10:57)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-02-16 07:08:58

oceanisclear

Excellent inference.

#6 2024-02-16 08:52:44

Marak60

This thread of discussion needs to be bullet pointed put forward as a question the Urmah directly in the next live chat! We need to see were they stand on this and when or if they are prepared to intervene as the lines are clearly drawn in the sand now, because it is VERY clear they (Etorthans) have no intention of giving up without a physical fight....

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#7 2024-02-16 10:07:32

akos996

Super interesting. Mind that Youtube has a character limit of 250 or something like that for messages and superchats.

It would be nice to make this bullet list by the end of this day.

#8 2024-02-16 14:13:49

Marak60

akos996 wrote:

Super interesting. Mind that Youtube has a character limit of 250 or something like that for messages and superchats.

It would be nice to make this bullet list by the end of this day.

We just need to break it into sections and post it!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

Board footer