You are not logged in.

#26 2024-02-16 16:31:25

mes333

Re: Space News 14, Federation Update, February 15, 2024

Brahman wrote:
mes333 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Maybe they'll show us a picture of a Toleka chocolate cake. tongue
Oh, soon Athena, Mari and Sophie will have a birthday party. I think it was March 2 or something. ♥️

cool I always kind of wondered if they celebrated birthdays and pictures would be nice at least of the cake smile

I was pretty sure I might have heard in one of Gosia's videos; which you just confirmed now too! Thanks @Brahman Very cool to know March 2 & 8 for Athena smile I can imagine a amazing party going on the Toleka those days! I wonder if there are 3 cakes or just one big one?

March 2 is the birthday of Athena. Maybe there will be a one cake. And March 8 is Mari and Sophie's birthday. Then there might be 2 cakes and chocolate cookies. smile Maybe by then Orion will allow Federation contact with the humans and we can celebrate with them. Lol

Wouldn't that be nice smile Perhaps if the Orion's find out they too can celebrate birthdays and the thought of presents is dangled in front of them they may give an inch or centimeter? If they're really cooperative we could even offer the February leap day as a possibility for them all to celebrate on that day. big_smile

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-16 16:32:14)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#27 2024-02-16 16:47:39

Brahman

mes333 wrote:
Brahman wrote:
mes333 wrote:

cool I always kind of wondered if they celebrated birthdays and pictures would be nice at least of the cake smile

I was pretty sure I might have heard in one of Gosia's videos; which you just confirmed now too! Thanks @Brahman Very cool to know March 2 & 8 for Athena smile I can imagine a amazing party going on the Toleka those days! I wonder if there are 3 cakes or just one big one?

March 2 is the birthday of Athena. Maybe there will be a one cake. And March 8 is Mari and Sophie's birthday. Then there might be 2 cakes and chocolate cookies. smile Maybe by then Orion will allow Federation contact with the humans and we can celebrate with them. Lol

Wouldn't that be nice smile Perhaps if the Orion's find out they too can celebrate birthdays and the thought of presents is dangled in front of them they may give an inch or centimeter? If they're really cooperative we could even offer the February leap day as a possibility for them all to celebrate on that day. big_smile

This is a great idea! smile We should welcome them with cakes. For their birthdays, it would also be nice because they should remember when they were born. Lol There might be some interesting déjà vu. big_smile

Last edited by Brahman (2024-02-16 16:48:09)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#28 2024-02-16 18:05:53

Ariya

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

(...)When I talk to people, I find them much less trusting of authority, and the media - especially when it comes to health or mandates.(...)

This is very true, the "pandemic" backfired, as it awakened a larger number of people, more than ever, prompting them to ask more questions and engage in investigative pursuits. Recently, I've been scrutinizing comments on social media across various topics, including YouTube, and I was taken aback by the significant number of comments expressing distrust in the government/authorities. Some even delved into discussions about spirituality/ET and the perceived connection of the "R's" in the society. All this in mainstream communication instruments.

Yes!

I agree, the pandemic woke up many people up to the corruption of big pharma, & government. No one I know  (I talk to lots of people very young, very old from all walks of life) will agree to another lockdown or mandate. They have also seen us, the unvaccinated, walk around without a mask, continuing as normal and surviving the supposedly ‘deadly’ disease. The resistance to having their pet dogs and cats vaccinated is also growing. I often talk to other animal lovers about this subject.

But ‘waking up’ isn’t contained to health alone. People are wise to the Smart City agenda too. In London we are fined up to £70 per day per day if we drive a old diesel / petrol car. This is to stop normal working class people from owning a car. The government collects the revenue by the use of number plate recognition cameras. When the cameras were installed in my local area,  they were almost immediately destroyed, vandalised  or removed by ordinary people.  The location of the cameras are mapped out and monitored  but ‘people’  (I don’t want to incriminate ‘anyone’… ) work alone, covering their local area, ensuring that their community can drive freely and don’t get fined. We won’t go down, (or be penned into a prison city)  without a fight. I’m so proud of everyone who forms part of this resistance. Ordinary people are also slowly becoming aware that there are off world / non human forces involved in these agendas. These agendas are not in their favour.

All this has a ripple effect and more spiritual topics come into play. I have talked to many people about reincarnation, death, the afterlife, thought-forms, demons etc. These topics soothe their fears over death, and help them heal from demon influence. My friends and family are interested and more receptive than ever. I just keep things very light and humorous, and honestly, I don’t find it difficult to talk to people about these things anymore.

Things have changed.  I see the isolated bubble of Earth begin to crumble. The more the controllers push their agendas- the more we see straight though them. It doesn’t stop the unnecessary suffering happening here, but at least eyes are opening.  I hope it will happen all levels - throughout the Federation too. We just have to keep this momentum up.

#29 2024-02-16 19:45:22

Jupiter 9

Ariya wrote:

I think this may be a good moment to sit them down and have a very serious talk with your friends and family about those global health-issues and their falsity, because right now they are not in a panic, self-protection or survival mode, so they may be slightly more rational and receptive than when they are all worried about dying and in a media produced fear-frenzy, as the one which may roll out again soon.
The fact is that we do not know when or how they may roll that out, but we must all do our best to prevent it as best as we can.

I think it would be much more difficult to lock people in their houses and vaccinate them this time round if there was another health issue. Most people I know can see that the Cov19 was at the very least overblown by the media. I think they have already pushed the narrative too far. Especially as no one actually got sick.

When I talk to people, I find them much less trusting of authority, and the media - especially when it comes to health or mandates.

Uptake of the flu, shingles and pneumonia vaccine is also at an all time low. It’s the same for regular childhood vaccines and dogs/cats. In fact I regularly talk to people who have a massive distrust of healthcare and vaccines since the plandemic.

We also have high inflation, doubling energy costs, food cost, and increased mortgage rates. People will not take kindly to being told what to do this time round.  They have less money in their pocket because of the all the lockdowns and many are angry at the government.

Am I being too optimistic (it’s my default point !?) maybe, but I really don’t think so. This is genuinely what I see in my local community, talking to family, at work and close environment. But I’ll keep talking to them as Mari suggests, it is a good idea.

I agree and I too don't think something like convid will work again, but the machiavellian psychopaths know how to manipulate the population, and like someone said on telegram there is a danger that they may introduce a fake disease that targets children this time and not the elderly, and because it is children I can see how the population might go into fear and panic mode and go along with all kinds of absurd measures again. And maybe the cabal faction behind Biden also wants to use this to interfere with the US elections again.

But I wanna stress that this is just a potential and we need to be careful to not feed this scenario, and we just need to be aware of it in order to prevent it. If this triggers any fears or negative emotions it is easier to process those emotions now that this is just a potential, and if the human collective unconscious ends up manifesting this, we will be mentally and emotional prepared for this and won't be caught off guard. And we also have the experience of the convid madness, so we know what to expect and this time we can be wiser and handle it differently both in how we respond and deal with it personally and also we can try a different approach with our friends and relatives this time.

And just like the convid agenda, all their agendas will not work to the degree that they need them to, and will only end up waking up even more people and create even more cracks in the 3D matrix, so that can be seen as a positive twist. smile   

The fact is that we do not know when or how they may roll that out, but we must all do our best to prevent it as best as we can.

Furthermore, please do not fall for all the fear-inducing media-tricks and threats about new widespread problems of all kinds.

Yes, be vigilant, but don't panic.

Because the main purpose of all that is to induce an emotional response in you – you real people and star seeds – because you are the ones who are manifesting reality for better or worse, and I know that doesn't sound fair.

Remember this – and as they say, “danger is real, but fear is a choice” – protect yourself, yes, but don't be fearful because 90% of what they threaten you with doesn't come true; so no use in wasting your mental and emotional resources on all that garbage.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-16 19:57:36)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#30 2024-02-16 20:20:20

Joe R

Jupiter 9 wrote:

And just like the convid agenda, all their agendas will not work to the degree that they need them to, and will only end up waking up even more people and create even more cracks in the 3D matrix, so that can be seen as a positive twist. smile

There are good reasons to think "layer upon layer of lies" in this.

If the present situation – the collapse of culture in Europe and North America – was intended to begin with, then there is reason ask what the next "layer" is.

The collapse was made possible by the perceptual struggle between the West and East/South. But if the next "layer" is transhumanism – the disabling of individual sovereignty and the mechanizing and fusion of man with machine/AI (hivemind) – then I'm looking for where we would find the best conditions for the restoration of humanity.

The East/South carries the strongest impetus towards transhumanism, I'm afraid, despite the strong focus in media on the "multipolar" description of the world.

"They" counted on being able to be the "solution" to the "problem" they created in the West, but that could actually be their mistake...

#31 2024-02-16 20:35:17

Alec

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

(...)When I talk to people, I find them much less trusting of authority, and the media - especially when it comes to health or mandates.(...)

This is very true, the "pandemic" backfired, as it awakened a larger number of people, more than ever, prompting them to ask more questions and engage in investigative pursuits. Recently, I've been scrutinizing comments on social media across various topics, including YouTube, and I was taken aback by the significant number of comments expressing distrust in the government/authorities. Some even delved into discussions about spirituality/ET and the perceived connection of the "R's" in the society. All this in mainstream communication instruments.

Yes!

I agree, the pandemic woke up many people up to the corruption of big pharma, & government. No one I know  (I talk to lots of people very young, very old from all walks of life) will agree to another lockdown or mandate. They have also seen us, the unvaccinated, walk around without a mask, continuing as normal and surviving the supposedly ‘deadly’ disease. The resistance to having their pet dogs and cats vaccinated is also growing. I often talk to other animal lovers about this subject.

But ‘waking up’ isn’t contained to health alone. People are wise to the Smart City agenda too. In London we are fined up to £70 per day per day if we drive a old diesel / petrol car. This is to stop normal working class people from owning a car. The government collects the revenue by the use of number plate recognition cameras. When the cameras were installed in my local area,  they were almost immediately destroyed, vandalised  or removed by ordinary people.  The location of the cameras are mapped out and monitored  but ‘people’  (I don’t want to incriminate ‘anyone’… ) work alone, covering their local area, ensuring that their community can drive freely and don’t get fined. We won’t go down, (or be penned into a prison city)  without a fight. I’m so proud of everyone who forms part of this resistance. Ordinary people are also slowly becoming aware that there are off world / non human forces involved in these agendas. These agendas are not in their favour.

All this has a ripple effect and more spiritual topics come into play. I have talked to many people about reincarnation, death, the afterlife, thought-forms, demons etc. These topics soothe their fears over death, and help them heal from demon influence. My friends and family are interested and more receptive than ever. I just keep things very light and humorous, and honestly, I don’t find it difficult to talk to people about these things anymore.

Things have changed.  I see the isolated bubble of Earth begin to crumble. The more the controllers push their agendas- the more we see straight though them. It doesn’t stop the unnecessary suffering happening here, but at least eyes are opening.  I hope it will happen all levels - throughout the Federation too. We just have to keep this momentum up.

The collective consciousness is changing, supported by substantial evidence.

#32 2024-02-16 22:19:11

Uurloq

Interesting info about the Maitré. Not sure I believe the Orions on this of course. Sounds too good to be true, even if it was intended as a diversion.

#33 2024-02-16 22:44:53

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Yes!

I have interesting conversations also. Many have been alerted. I think mostly people have been sorted. They are either still mostly buying the narrative or they are noticing at least some of the manipulation. Sadly, there are many who keep poisoning themselves. They just hand themselves over to big pharma.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#34 2024-02-16 22:49:25

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:

I was sorry to hear about Sophia and her accident! I am pretty sure I would have done the same thing to save the cookies from hitting the floor smile Hope Sophia is better today and safely eating her cookies so she will be able to slip around in socks again soon carefully.

Very cool Ari will answering some questions we can submit on Saturday. This seems like a big first step in the public having more contact with an Urmah through Mari which is pretty amazing to think about. I have a couple in mind, but looking forward to other peoples questions too.

I find it interest there is a total eclipse in my area on April 8th this year and with the Etorthans representives meeting on Earth and as Mari mentions nothing good happens when they meet and come to Earth from past visits. From my understanding now is neither one of those events are the best from looking at past events or suspicions, not so much out of fear I mean. I find it interesting and appreciate that Mari is speaking more directly with us too in this video about trying to awaken our close friends and relatives about possible global health issues coming our way. Always good food for thought and appreciate all she shares with us!

Yeah, I am sure she is OK. She's a tough cookie. ♥ I doubt they eat processed sugar. Gotta admit sliding is fun. I often leapt from swings. I would have saved my elbow though.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-16 22:50:25)

#35 2024-02-16 22:59:13

Alec

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCNACELwBSFXyq4qpAw4IARUAAIhCGAFwAcABBg==&rs=AOn4CLBBcfIosJf2LJ76gpNtQR1fRcbnxA

The chat is live. Fire up your questions to Arishah!

#36 2024-02-17 00:44:31

Jupiter 9

This was my question to Arishah, I hope he gets what I am asking, it was hard to fit it in a chat message.

WOULD IT HELP IF THE LYRIAN RACES CREATED THEIR OWN FEDERATION LIKE THE FELINE RACES? AND DOES THE UFOP NEED TO BE DEMOTED AND A NEW GALACTIC COUNCIL CREATED WITH ALL THE MAJOR COUNCILS REPRESENTED?

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-17 00:45:48)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#37 2024-02-17 01:58:34

Horton HaW

Jupiter 9 wrote:

This was my question to Arishah, I hope he gets what I am asking, it was hard to fit it in a chat message.

WOULD IT HELP IF THE LYRIAN RACES CREATED THEIR OWN FEDERATION LIKE THE FELINE RACES? AND DOES THE UFOP NEED TO BE DEMOTED AND A NEW GALACTIC COUNCIL CREATED WITH ALL THE MAJOR COUNCILS REPRESENTED?

Ooh good one J9! Will need to watch the video in a bit.

#38 2024-02-17 08:14:52

Ariya

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Great question Jupiter.

I posted this question for Arishah:
YOUR WORDS AND INFLUENCE ARE LIFE CHANGING FOR SO MANY OF US HERE.
WHAT MORE CAN AWAKENED STARSEEDS DO TO POSITIVELY INFLUENCE THE EARTH AND ITS DESTINY IN FAVOUR OF HUMANITY?

#39 2024-02-17 08:17:59

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

I have interesting conversations also. Many have been alerted. I think mostly people have been sorted. They are either still mostly buying the narrative or they are noticing at least some of the manipulation. Sadly, there are many who keep poisoning themselves. They just hand themselves over to big pharma.

I agree. I am probably self selecting the people I talk to, and have in my environment by frequency compatibility.
There will be many lost to this information. However, I still feel the tide is turning. ❤️

#40 2024-02-17 21:33:18

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

Great question Jupiter.

I posted this question for Arishah:
YOUR WORDS AND INFLUENCE ARE LIFE CHANGING FOR SO MANY OF US HERE.
WHAT MORE CAN AWAKENED STARSEEDS DO TO POSITIVELY INFLUENCE THE EARTH AND ITS DESTINY IN FAVOUR OF HUMANITY?

Also a very good question.

Board footer