You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-17 12:08:07

Ariya

Importance of understanding Time - Mari Swaruu

Mari Swaruu:
The importance of understanding Time for Spiritual Growth, and understanding Reality.

Published: Feb 17th, 2024

IMG-4735.jpg

Mari Swaruu's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Premier at 13.00 GMT

The chat is now open (before and during video premier) and you can interact and leave the questions for Ari, the Urmah. To make it easier fput the questions in all CAPS please and try to make them relevant for all. Remember, only a few can be chosen.

https://youtu.be/SaQirQkgqgU

#2 2024-02-17 14:41:58

Scott Summers

Re: Importance of understanding Time - Mari Swaruu

What a great and incisive video.

Mari’s makes a profound observation when stating that even the great minds on Earth can get lost when they fail to understand that “humanity starts and ends with ETs”.

(The last phrase in quotes is a paraphrase of Sophi’s words.)

The obvious reference is Clif High, whom I love and respect greatly.

Understanding time and how to manipulate it is truly the last piece of the puzzle, IMO.

Another minor point on how to separate the real deal from the ‘controllled opposition ET contactees/intelligence agency pawns’ is that NONE OF THEM (not a single one) have the depth to even approach this subject.

#3 2024-02-17 15:11:32

Joe R

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

The importance of understanding Time for Spiritual Growth, and understanding Reality (English)

Minerva Mari Swaruu
February 17, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaQirQkgqgU

The importance of understanding time for your awareness and spiritual growth, as well as for your understanding of reality at large

Hello again!

Thank you for being here with me once more!

I hope you are very well today.

I am Mari.

This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see.

I got word that many of you who follow my information closely do like technical subjects.

Although statistically, the bulk of my viewers may not; this information is not for everyone.

I cannot become just another channel transmitting the same kind of spiritual content that appeals to everyone; that is not what I am about here.

Understanding time and time-travel is not just an empty so-called "entertainment subject", although I must classify it as such for YouTube, you know why.

Time is a perception, or an illusion that is a consequence of the mere fact of being conscious and aware, especially of our own existence.

This means that the understanding of time is directly and intrinsically connected to consciousness and spirituality, and without a good comprehension of what it is and how it works, you simply cannot expand your awareness of a long list of spiritual and metaphysical subjects.

Understanding time and how it works is not only expanding your comprehension of consciousness, but it is also allowing you to think outside the contained system of Earth called "The Matrix".

I don't like the word “metaphysics” and its meaning, which is "more than physics" or "beyond physics", because it is heavily loaded with concepts of falsity against what is provable; i.e. non-scientific and derived from superstition, and so on.

But what is considered as metaphysics on Earth is simply more physics and more proven science for other cultures, which are much more advanced.

Metaphysics is superstition for Earth, hard applicable science for others.

As the Taygetans and the rest of my group here have come to understand, religion and science – which is also a religion on Earth – are mechanisms set in place by the controllers of Earth to control and limit the expansion of consciousness of whoever lives on that planet.

When anyone falls for these traps, be they religions and their avatars, or “science” and their super-limited ultra-matrix'ed method, they are doomed to be limited, because their minds and conscious will never be able to look beyond.

Many very smart people have realized this, and have done their best to overcome this limitation with their great minds and logic while they study and dissect the implications, limitations, and so on, of both science and religion, but then many tend to fall into another trap against the expansion of consciousness.

And that trap is: Not understanding the transcendence of extraterrestrial cultures, their existence and their strong and undeniable implication and influence on all affairs of Earth.

If great minds do not look up for answers, they will never be able to comprehend the greater context of Earth's reality.

They will not be able to understand the greater "why", because the answer is not on Earth, because all the information there – especially the official one – is manipulated, distorted or plain made up for one purpose, and it is to generate and perpetuate the illusions of the Matrix on Earth, as a self-contained self-corroborating system and existential realm.

Moving on...

Most of my videos are connected, especially the recent ones on time travel, all in an attempt to pass on to you how the Taygetans and the Swaruunians – which are some sort of a spin-off of Taygetans – and other star-races view and handle the illusion of time in their daily lives and travels through space.

Before I can explain why there cannot be any defined and unified past on Earth, or anywhere else for that matter, I must briefly point out some basic principles, which are necessary to understand what comes next.

Time is not linear; it only appears to be so from the point of view of the consciousness, who is experiencing it as a byproduct of the mere act of being aware.

If two or more people which are two or more consciousnesses are experiencing a similar perception of time, it is because they have perception-agreements working amongst them, for example as so happens inside the contained system of Earth.

Yet, two consciousnesses cannot ever experience time in the exact same way.

When you study phenomena which has a time-factor linked to them, you will never be able to fully understand them if you think of time as linear, and as only traveling forwards from past, to present, to future – even though the perception and the way people experience time on Earth very strongly compels everyone to think this is so – because this view only applies within a contained perception system, such as the Matrix on Earth.

For example in reincarnation, one of the biggest mistakes when studying it is to assume that a Soul will enter a new body in a sequential way, following the perception and progression of time as it is perceived in the world of the living.

Because Souls come from a place where time does not work like how it is perceived on Earth, they follow the rules and the perception of another much higher realm; and as the experience there is different, so is how they view and feel time.

A Soul can reincarnate into whatever body is a match to its vibration – a body which is also the result of its own manifestation, as the egregor and the mirror-reflection of each Soul's true essence.

This means that a soul can reincarnate from a body in the present into a body, which will live in a realm which could be considered as part of the past of Earth.

And, a Soul can even inhabit bodies which overlap in their lifetimes, meaning that if a Soul was living in one particular time, it may reincarnate into another body which will live within the same time frame as the first during the same set of years.

For example, basically existing there twice at the same time in two or more coexisting people.

This is yet another angle that backs up the idea and the concept that we are truly all One, because this ultimately means that we are all one unified super-Soul, which is Source itself.

Another very important concept to understanding time and its importance, is to comprehend how time is not a constant; therefore, each contained self-corroborating system – like the one that exists for each and in each planet – will have its own, and the perception of time in some differs drastically from the one of others.

The value of a minute, hour or day may be experienced by a traveler as the same on each planet, yet one hour on one planet may be the equivalent to several days on another.

This is called a "time-slip" and it causes many synchronization-problems with travel and communications between cultures in space.

But, such a times-slip differential-problem between planets and their systems would have never been detected, if it hadn't been for the advent of muon gravity-pulse transmission-technology, because being virtually instantaneous, it brings into evidence the time-slips between different planets.

As said in other videos, a higher existential density is generated by the consciousness that is experiencing it, and it does so by expanding its awareness.

And to expand awareness you need to be able to process and comprehend more things; more data, more of your environment.

This means that the higher an existential density, the more complex it will be.

This is because the individual consciousness, which is generating and living it as its own reflection, can handle and can be aware of more data.

This means that the higher an existential density, the more dimensions it can be aware of and can utilize as part of its experience.

There must be a very clear definition between “densities” and “dimensions” here.

Translating this to the comprehension of time, this means that in the existential density of Earth, at its average, time is perceived as a one-direction/one-dimension phenomena, moving as a line or as an arrow from past to present to future.

But, in places which have a much higher awareness – and as how highly interstellar cultures understand and perceive time, because of their much more expanded awareness and with their technology – time is not only perceived as a line, moving in one direction; it is understood and it is described as a three-dimensional phenomena, which means that time is moving in all directions.

It is expanding in all directions, as a growing sphere.

On Earth it is said that there are three dimensions in space, and one in time as the fourth dimension, as described in classic physics.

Contrasting this in the case of fully interstellar cultures, their science understands that there are three dimensions in space and three dimensions in time.

You can see here how the added perception and understanding of time has expanded their awareness and the capacity to use and exploit this in their daily lives.

Going deeper into studying the three-dimensional model of time and its expansion, the present moment would be situated in the center of the sphere, and the present can evolve and move in any potential direction, depending on the vibration and on the frequency of the consciousness who is observing and experiencing it.

And all these potential directions also would include going backwards in time from the “potential point of the now", which is placed in the center of the ever-expanding sphere.

That point at the center of the sphere is never certain.

This can be explained with something similar to the uncertainty principle of physics on Earth, where the mere fact that you try to place a specific location onto a particle – in this case the "Now" – will move it, so you can never know where the now is.

In short, if you want to specify where it is, then it is automatically not there.

Yet, you still have some notion of what the now is, but only as part of the experience of being aware, and of being conscious of your own existence as a thinking entity.

This will be all for today and all these complicated subjects and their videos are all for understanding Earth, it's so-called “past”, it's present, and how it influences all the Souls that have anything to do with it.

To be continued...

Thank you for watching my video, and for liking, sharing and subscribing!

I appreciate it a lot and I hope to see you here next time.

Take care!

With much love, your friend,

Mari Swaruu

#4 2024-02-17 15:52:26

Joe R

Mari wrote:

Going deeper into studying the three-dimensional model of time and its expansion, the present moment would be situated in the center of the sphere, and the present can evolve and move in any potential direction, depending on the vibration and on the frequency of the consciousness who is observing and experiencing it.

And all these potential directions also would include going backwards in time from the “potential point of the now", which is placed in the center of the ever-expanding sphere.

This can be explained with something similar to the uncertainty principle of physics on Earth, where the mere fact that you try to place a specific location onto a particle – in this case the "Now" – will move it, so you can never know where the now is.

In short, if you want to specify where it is, then it is automatically not there.

Yet, you still have some notion of what the now is, but only as part of the experience of being aware, and of being conscious of your own existence as a thinking entity.

So... ...the standing waves of gravity formed by consciousness is the origin of quantum particles with different characteristica; the origin of matter.

They - the particles - are subject to the so-called "uncertainty principle", pointing out that both spin (or so-called "flavour"?) and location of a particle can be observed, but not at the same time.

And in the above, Mari points out that the "Now" is a potential point and is subject to the same, described by this principle... like a particle...

Is the "Now" a flavour?

I almost get a sense of geometry in this... which determines how the forces or waves/frequencies interact in the fluid medium of the ether. As if the frequencies determine what types of harmonics and standing waves will form...  ...what type of manifestation is actualized from the potential...

Wasn't "music" mentioned somewhere in a related topic, too...?

I don't know much about physics on this level, but this is truly fascinating... smile

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-17 16:06:51)

#5 2024-02-17 17:27:28

CyrusB

10:47   "in the case of fully interstellar cultures, their science understands that there are three dimensions in space and three dimensions in time"

I can understand space in 3 dimensions, and I can understand time in relation to moving a point in 3D space. (Motion = forward time progression)
I don't understand 3 dimensions in time, beyond the perception of time.  You can predict what is coming, and alter things to have that happen, but that isn't actual time.  It's your perception.

I hope Mari goes into more detail on the 3 dimensions of time in the next video

#6 2024-02-18 00:14:16

easternsea

A Soul can reincarnate into whatever body is a match to its vibration – a body which is also the result of its own manifestation, as the egregor and the mirror-reflection of each Soul's true essence.
This means that a soul can reincarnate from a body in the present into a body, which will live in a realm which could be considered as part of the past of Earth.
And, a Soul can even inhabit bodies which overlap in their lifetimes, meaning that if a Soul was living in one particular time, it may reincarnate into another body which will live within the same time frame as the first during the same set of years.
For example, basically existing there twice at the same time in two or more coexisting people.
This is yet another angle that backs up the idea and the concept that we are truly all One, because this ultimately means that we are all one unified super-Soul, which is Source itself.

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#7 2024-02-18 03:35:18

Horton HaW

Mari:
They will not be able to understand the greater "why", because the answer is not on Earth, because all the information there – especially the official one – is manipulated, distorted or plain made up for one purpose, and it is to generate and perpetuate the illusions of the Matrix on Earth, as a self-contained self-corroborating system and existential realm.

This is why most discussions in the so-called exopolitical community I generally never found very interesting because they are obviously artificially about nothing very useful.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2024-02-18 03:37:38

Horton HaW

Joe R wrote:
Mari wrote:

So... ...the standing waves of gravity formed by consciousness is the origin of quantum particles with different characteristica; the origin of matter.

They - the particles - are subject to the so-called "uncertainty principle", pointing out that both spin (or so-called "flavour"?) and location of a particle can be observed, but not at the same time.

And in the above, Mari points out that the "Now" is a potential point and is subject to the same, described by this principle... like a particle...

Is the "Now" a flavour?

I almost get a sense of geometry in this... which determines how the forces or waves/frequencies interact in the fluid medium of the ether. As if the frequencies determine what types of harmonics and standing waves will form...  ...what type of manifestation is actualized from the potential...

Wasn't "music" mentioned somewhere in a related topic, too...?

I don't know much about physics on this level, but this is truly fascinating... smile

Yes, I have been curious about frequency constructs and hyper or multi-dimensional geometry.

Cymatics is a good base. Another interesting topic.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-18 03:39:24)

#9 2024-02-18 22:24:45

PinkChopper

You know, most people talk about learning how to "not live in the past" so you can move on Yada Yada but here's a perspective I'm dealing with. I'm trying to learn how to NOT live in the future (which for me is the past) but it's not working out that great because my "Soul" just knows different even though it is being artificially blocked from "remembering" the most important things.

If I remember correctly ~ when re-living an experience, a life that is....it will ALWAYS provide an "ending" or your "time line" will perhaps be similar yet never 100% the exact same. There's still a "main storyline" that runs but we come in to animate the scenes so to speak so by consciously reliving, you have the opportunity to "change" events in your own perceived timeline but you still live something similar. Sorta like a different version of the same thing.

My question is how to get out of the memory of the "past" timeline in order to consciously create this new version which may have the same "ending" so to speak but where I at least can happily do it when I'm feeling like there's something else at hand or something blocking me from experiencing anything other than the "misery" trip. How to make the quantum leap when you've been broken to this degree that your perceiving things in the sense of the "past" (as in "past" for this particular character's "timeline") although I know the truth for this which is we are actually in the "future" but we're being denied tools of the "future" therefore it's causing great dissonance between worlds or what I know is possible compared to what we're supposed to still believe just because we have a body on Earth. Does that make sense? What I mean is this. I get it totally. I'm here in the perceived "past" (again) but my SOUL comes from knowledge of the "future" yet this person I'm in (my body) still halfway matrix programmed simply wants out of the misery but has no way to escape it or change it because it is being artificially induced, seems to be from outside in and is causing me to not connect fully with the "Real Me" soul residing from the "future" but being forced to the background. All the "memories" support a not so good "ending" for this character and I believe I'm subconsciously creating this due to memories instead of consciously creating the better experience. Something that is due to lack of resources or support (but also due to some form of targeting ~ I insist)therefore it's simply suffering because the consciousness does not match the capabilities (lack of) that this avatar has. I suppose that is still the "limited version" but I feel like we have done this same storyline for so many eons it's like ~ omg! Do we ever get to NOT have to do this anymore?! When do we get to finally return to the "future" when we know it's already here but we're being denied access to what all that entails.

My existence as this simple human is complicated because of the damn memories ~ some of those even artificial. I'm reliving a past but with a Soul from the future so my knowledge is of future but my Body is stuck here in the past so I should have an advantage but it's the long term low vibrational existence which makes me extremely ill. The "fake" world is NOT something I desire to participate in but I'm surrounded by it and we shouldn't be forced against our will to continue in someone else's sick game! Regardless of our choices from "that side" it isn't understood the same within the consciousness here. I may understand things logically but its not necessarily applicable while here in the perceived past living from this point of view.  (and for the record ~ I do feel you guys are missing a HUGE component within your "consciousness" investigations because someone CAN HAVE a much more expanded comprehension of reality but NOT "appear" so simply because they've FAR OUTGROWN the "matrix" games you all still want to play! And these people need to be placed Back where they belong because you can't heal in the same destructive environment where the damage is being done! And Yes ~ we create our own reality etc.... but thats NOT TRUE because I am being forced to live in someone else's reality which is NOTHING OF THE REAL WORLD I call home!

Last ~ truly if we are "saving a planet" and you have someone on the inside with the multidimensional awareness I hold, with YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS INSIDE OF MY BODY but this person is being damaged due to lack of clarity and connection to the higher realms she knows does exist ~ then why wouldn't support be given. Support in a positive way which could lead to positive outcomes for the planet? See that just doesn't make sense to me. I'm sitting here AS YOU on the planet right now and I'm confused regarding why no proper assistance is given in the form of occasional meeting in order to rebuild this person's focus towards THIS WORLD and the importance of it which could bring about a tremendous positive change for everyone! Even if it is only as my perceived reality that only I experience ~ isn't that worth something? After all ... I AM YOU!

I'm sorry as all this sounds ugly or whatever. I trust you already know that is not my intention. I'm just overly confused because I'm suffering at lengths far beyond your imagination due to the Soul memories and Don't find this to serve Anyone in Any type of expansion except down hill! Is that what I was sent for? To cry and cry and cry every single day from the core of my being! I don't think so! Which is why I continue to insist ~ this is WRONG in every way! Artificial nonsense! But your belief that we will "benefit" from this in some way sounds more to me like YOU BENEFIT FROM OUR TORMENT IN THIS WAY! (You, not the "crew" but you whoever is continuing to pump the negativity not just in the planet but into my "being" as well) however I don't comprehend WHY normal humans who have no clue what is happening (because truth is nothing's happening) are not even affected but we're being damaged tremendously and continually asking for help but being denied? What part do you NOT comprehend ~ we are being damaged by outside forces therefore we need assistance from outside forces!

This is just a very messed up situation here and I'm disgusted, disappointed that others would allow for this to go on.
I'm needing real ~ tangible help here for not just me but the entire planet! And yes I continue to go back and forth back and forth in my psych with which way to go because I simply want to go Home and this fake world offers NOTHING I desire so I try to want but want to be put back in the correct field of consciousness I was in from before. One where MY THOUGHTS are the ones that "create" and not held hostage in someone else's knock off version! PS ~ there is "me" the Soul (same as you) and there's "me" the person I'm forced to be right now which is also You! But this you is NOT anything less and I'd dare to say, could offer FAR MORE because of the nightmare experiences I've been forced to endure yet it shouldn't be forced in a world where this continues simply because death will return me to you in that world. Meaning this me is just as valuable ~ if not more! I shouldn't be wasted due to lack of support over here! So why am I forced to endure this when I know of things differently?

I don't mean to be such a dark sounding person either. You know it's not who I am at the core. I've just been living in this world with full blown consciousness for way too long BUT ~ I insist.... something happened to cause a block between me the avatar and me the soul and I simply need relief.

So how do we "create" the relief ~ "Create" the world we want to live in when we're told that type of world doesn't exist However we Know it exists because it's the one we came from!? You see the conflict here? Do any of you actually realize the Nature of torment some of us are experiencing as in "being" us therefore comprehending or are all of you simply "watching " and coming up with conclusions from afar? Because I assure you ~ what is "witnessed" from afar DOES NOT tell the story of what's being experienced by us here!

Are we supposed to "ask" for help? Because I've asked and asked and asked with no relief in sight! I'm NOT asking for "saviors " I'm NOT self-destructive. I'm attempting to be my own savior for the love of God! But I'm being harmed by methods I'm not even fully aware of and it is NOT RIGHT! None of this should ever be allowed to continue and for this long when simple connection to the world we know is "real" ~ to the "higher realms" would put an end to this misery. So why are we ~ as Source ~ being denied access to the True Fullness we ARE! Who gives anyone else the "right" to keep us locked up in misery as Source we are ~ knowing it is All artificial but WE are Forced to experience it physically! When we normally would Never live such a thing ! What's REALLY going on here people? Haven't you seen enough! Can we please create the timeline where you come down, we talk, my psych turns normal and life moves on ~ please. I know you can "make" this type of thing happen. Can we please "make" a "person" to come assist for this to happen. All I can do is continue to report the nightmare this avatar is living but you guys can be the ones who help ~ after all ~ I already know (as you do) that you ARE me so can't you help yourself?

I sure hope this makes sense to at least one of you up there because guess what "IT ONLY TAKES ONE!"

Ugh. I'm sorry for venting like this you guys but come on! Enough Is enough! And we've all had enough!

Signed: The Source

#10 2024-02-18 22:42:48

MayTag

Horton HaW wrote:

Mari:

There are layers to what is being said here, and by all her other vids. They are absolutely connected, and to several purposes. "For those that have eyes to see," is a layered statement as well. Everything she has said will mean different things to different people depending on level of consciousness/awareness.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#11 2024-02-19 04:05:55

Horton HaW

PinkChopper wrote:

You know, most people talk about learning how to "not live in the past" so you can move on Yada Yada but here's a perspective I'm dealing with. I'm trying to learn how to NOT live in the future (which for me is the past) but it's not working out that great because my "Soul" just knows different even though it is being artificially blocked from "remembering" the most important things.

If I remember correctly ~ when re-living an experience, a life that is....it will ALWAYS provide an "ending" or your "time line" will perhaps be similar yet never 100% the exact same. There's still a "main storyline" that runs but we come in to animate the scenes so to speak so by consciously reliving, you have the opportunity to "change" events in your own perceived timeline but you still live something similar. Sorta like a different version of the same thing.

My question is how to get out of the memory of the "past" timeline in order to consciously create this new version which may have the same "ending" so to speak but where I at least can happily do it when I'm feeling like there's something else at hand or something blocking me from experiencing anything other than the "misery" trip. How to make the quantum leap when you've been broken to this degree that your perceiving things in the sense of the "past" (as in "past" for this particular character's "timeline") although I know the truth for this which is we are actually in the "future" but we're being denied tools of the "future" therefore it's causing great dissonance between worlds or what I know is possible compared to what we're supposed to still believe just because we have a body on Earth. Does that make sense? What I mean is this. I get it totally. I'm here in the perceived "past" (again) but my SOUL comes from knowledge of the "future" yet this person I'm in (my body) still halfway matrix programmed simply wants out of the misery but has no way to escape it or change it because it is being artificially induced, seems to be from outside in and is causing me to not connect fully with the "Real Me" soul residing from the "future" but being forced to the background. All the "memories" support a not so good "ending" for this character and I believe I'm subconsciously creating this due to memories instead of consciously creating the better experience. Something that is due to lack of resources or support (but also due to some form of targeting ~ I insist)therefore it's simply suffering because the consciousness does not match the capabilities (lack of) that this avatar has. I suppose that is still the "limited version" but I feel like we have done this same storyline for so many eons it's like ~ omg! Do we ever get to NOT have to do this anymore?! When do we get to finally return to the "future" when we know it's already here but we're being denied access to what all that entails.

My existence as this simple human is complicated because of the damn memories ~ some of those even artificial. I'm reliving a past but with a Soul from the future so my knowledge is of future but my Body is stuck here in the past so I should have an advantage but it's the long term low vibrational existence which makes me extremely ill. The "fake" world is NOT something I desire to participate in but I'm surrounded by it and we shouldn't be forced against our will to continue in someone else's sick game! Regardless of our choices from "that side" it isn't understood the same within the consciousness here. I may understand things logically but its not necessarily applicable while here in the perceived past living from this point of view.  (and for the record ~ I do feel you guys are missing a HUGE component within your "consciousness" investigations because someone CAN HAVE a much more expanded comprehension of reality but NOT "appear" so simply because they've FAR OUTGROWN the "matrix" games you all still want to play! And these people need to be placed Back where they belong because you can't heal in the same destructive environment where the damage is being done! And Yes ~ we create our own reality etc.... but thats NOT TRUE because I am being forced to live in someone else's reality which is NOTHING OF THE REAL WORLD I call home!

Last ~ truly if we are "saving a planet" and you have someone on the inside with the multidimensional awareness I hold, with YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS INSIDE OF MY BODY but this person is being damaged due to lack of clarity and connection to the higher realms she knows does exist ~ then why wouldn't support be given. Support in a positive way which could lead to positive outcomes for the planet? See that just doesn't make sense to me. I'm sitting here AS YOU on the planet right now and I'm confused regarding why no proper assistance is given in the form of occasional meeting in order to rebuild this person's focus towards THIS WORLD and the importance of it which could bring about a tremendous positive change for everyone! Even if it is only as my perceived reality that only I experience ~ isn't that worth something? After all ... I AM YOU!

I'm sorry as all this sounds ugly or whatever. I trust you already know that is not my intention. I'm just overly confused because I'm suffering at lengths far beyond your imagination due to the Soul memories and Don't find this to serve Anyone in Any type of expansion except down hill! Is that what I was sent for? To cry and cry and cry every single day from the core of my being! I don't think so! Which is why I continue to insist ~ this is WRONG in every way! Artificial nonsense! But your belief that we will "benefit" from this in some way sounds more to me like YOU BENEFIT FROM OUR TORMENT IN THIS WAY! (You, not the "crew" but you whoever is continuing to pump the negativity not just in the planet but into my "being" as well) however I don't comprehend WHY normal humans who have no clue what is happening (because truth is nothing's happening) are not even affected but we're being damaged tremendously and continually asking for help but being denied? What part do you NOT comprehend ~ we are being damaged by outside forces therefore we need assistance from outside forces!

This is just a very messed up situation here and I'm disgusted, disappointed that others would allow for this to go on.
I'm needing real ~ tangible help here for not just me but the entire planet! And yes I continue to go back and forth back and forth in my psych with which way to go because I simply want to go Home and this fake world offers NOTHING I desire so I try to want but want to be put back in the correct field of consciousness I was in from before. One where MY THOUGHTS are the ones that "create" and not held hostage in someone else's knock off version! PS ~ there is "me" the Soul (same as you) and there's "me" the person I'm forced to be right now which is also You! But this you is NOT anything less and I'd dare to say, could offer FAR MORE because of the nightmare experiences I've been forced to endure yet it shouldn't be forced in a world where this continues simply because death will return me to you in that world. Meaning this me is just as valuable ~ if not more! I shouldn't be wasted due to lack of support over here! So why am I forced to endure this when I know of things differently?

I don't mean to be such a dark sounding person either. You know it's not who I am at the core. I've just been living in this world with full blown consciousness for way too long BUT ~ I insist.... something happened to cause a block between me the avatar and me the soul and I simply need relief.

So how do we "create" the relief ~ "Create" the world we want to live in when we're told that type of world doesn't exist However we Know it exists because it's the one we came from!? You see the conflict here? Do any of you actually realize the Nature of torment some of us are experiencing as in "being" us therefore comprehending or are all of you simply "watching " and coming up with conclusions from afar? Because I assure you ~ what is "witnessed" from afar DOES NOT tell the story of what's being experienced by us here!

Are we supposed to "ask" for help? Because I've asked and asked and asked with no relief in sight! I'm NOT asking for "saviors " I'm NOT self-destructive. I'm attempting to be my own savior for the love of God! But I'm being harmed by methods I'm not even fully aware of and it is NOT RIGHT! None of this should ever be allowed to continue and for this long when simple connection to the world we know is "real" ~ to the "higher realms" would put an end to this misery. So why are we ~ as Source ~ being denied access to the True Fullness we ARE! Who gives anyone else the "right" to keep us locked up in misery as Source we are ~ knowing it is All artificial but WE are Forced to experience it physically! When we normally would Never live such a thing ! What's REALLY going on here people? Haven't you seen enough! Can we please create the timeline where you come down, we talk, my psych turns normal and life moves on ~ please. I know you can "make" this type of thing happen. Can we please "make" a "person" to come assist for this to happen. All I can do is continue to report the nightmare this avatar is living but you guys can be the ones who help ~ after all ~ I already know (as you do) that you ARE me so can't you help yourself?

I sure hope this makes sense to at least one of you up there because guess what "IT ONLY TAKES ONE!"

Ugh. I'm sorry for venting like this you guys but come on! Enough Is enough! And we've all had enough!

Signed: The Source

Trauma, emotional/psychological, will literally disassociate you from the body. You can miss whole years of your life. They become barriers. However, I think what occurs here is also too much. Do everything you can in your environment and practices to improve your vibrational environment. Sit with all of yourself and forgive.

Crying has it's place, but eventually you tire of it. So you decide to call on your strengths and embody these. It is literally a moment to moment journey. Do everything you can to empower yourself. This is why Yazhi claims she is a lioness. She is embodying it. Also why Mari says to protect your energy. This is hard when you have people you care for.

I actually thought the newer wonder woman series was a bit insightful and interesting here. Your inner child can be both your strength and weakness. I also really resonate with the Urmah information, so looking forward to it.

Please be well. These are both interesting, but difficult times.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-19 04:30:44)

#12 2024-02-19 06:24:07

Moonlight
Banned

CyrusB wrote:

10:47   "in the case of fully interstellar cultures, their science understands that there are three dimensions in space and three dimensions in time"

I can understand space in 3 dimensions, and I can understand time in relation to moving a point in 3D space. (Motion = forward time progression)
I don't understand 3 dimensions in time, beyond the perception of time.  You can predict what is coming, and alter things to have that happen, but that isn't actual time.  It's your perception.

I hope Mari goes into more detail on the 3 dimensions of time in the next video

My understanding is that the additional 2 dimensions (forward, backwords is one, sideways left+right is the second dimension, up and down is the third one) so the two additional are for jumps in time but also jumps into parallel realities.

I have no problem with existence of parallel realities but what I struggle with is a creation of such parallel reality via the jump itself as discussed here. https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=47612#p47612

Last edited by Moonlight (2024-02-19 06:26:19)

#13 2024-02-19 14:36:56

PinkChopper

Trauma, emotional/psychological, will literally disassociate you from the body. You can miss whole years of your life. They become barriers. However, I think what occurs here is also too much. Do everything you can in your environment and practices to improve your vibrational environment. Sit with all of yourself and forgive.

Crying has it's place, but eventually you tire of it. So you decide to call on your strengths and embody these. It is literally a moment to moment journey. Do everything you can to empower yourself. This is why Yazhi claims she is a lioness. She is embodying it. Also why Mari says to protect your energy. This is hard when you have people you care for.

I actually thought the newer wonder woman series was a bit insightful and interesting here. Your inner child can be both your strength and weakness. I also really resonate with the Urmah information, so looking forward to it.

Please be well. These are both interesting, but difficult times.

I believe your first statement explains much of what I'm experiencing ~ or I should say, just another added layer of the many angles causing problems for me but the problems are only "problems" because I AM "Here!" ~ I'm lost and I'm alone. Truly I thank you for your input because my "suffering" doesn't have to be like this. It's simply the Trauma of being ignored which is developing into more complexity.  From the expanded perspective ~ Yazhi is "me" in those "other realms" so I try to maintain knowing that she's playing the role of the "Lioness" right now while I'm living out the "opposite world" feeling like the beaten down coward. HA! Not necessarily a "coward" but living out an opposite version of myself only its gone too far! All of this had gone too far now. (PS: you don't have to believe me on these statements so please don't get confused with me stating this. For me it's fact but in your world perhaps questionable and I don't intend on creating drama within the forum ~ I'm only seeking help for our Soul because it's "time" someone recognizes the truth for what it is) Thank you once again for all your suggestions and Have a Great Day!

Board footer