You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-17 11:53:21

5dmatrix
Banned

And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

[Moderator edit: This is a conversation that was split from another thread: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4712 and is an example of someone attempting to troll us and drain/waste our time and energy.]



I am an ET reading your posts, here are my answers:

wandereringsoul wrote:

What are the pro's and con's of joining the federation? Or you havent even thought about that?
Have you joined because other ET's have done so, and without any questions to what it really is?

We joined because the dark invading forces declared us a war. As alliance we much more efficiently thought for our lives and freedoms.

wandereringsoul wrote:

Do you find yourself feeling a bit stupid that you all have been played?

We are not played. We managed to stop the invadors and agree peace.

wandereringsoul wrote:

And, do you get a kick out of watching humans and animals go through hell? Ever looked into that sick psychopathic tendency of yours?

You still do not understand that part of the deal was to allow a few worlds like yours to become a gaming field with given rules that must be followed by all parties involved. You can call it a proxy war but it saved us from endless wars and inevitable destruction.

wandereringsoul wrote:

You all are permissive to the regressive saved useings taking over this planet and this system, and next, your planet.

No, our planet has lived in peace and prospered since the last 11k years thanks to the set-up agreed.
Please realize you only see things from your perspective being inside of the simulated reality.
Once you grasp the broader perspective everything will start to make sense quickly.

All you see is part of the plan being deliberately revealed step by step. It has phases we need to go through.
There is still lots to be revealed to get there.

All is as it should be, believe me my son.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-20 00:44:05)

Offline

#2 2024-02-17 14:00:06

oceanisclear
Member

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

5dmatrix,

Peace and happiness obtained by killing innocent sentient beings is called genocide. Those who do these kinds of acts are called evil psychopaths.

This is because an alternative solution was present with the member races of the Federation. And this solution was the Feline Confederation.

The Urmah Felines and Taygetan Pleiadians disobeyed the orders of the Galactic Councils and returned back in the solar system, and still disobey their many orders like inspections of their ships. This clearly proves that the orders of the Councils can be easily disobeyed for righteousness.

If your Collective wanted, they could have joined hands with the Feline Confederation and defeated the evil. But instead you made agreements with the evil and killed trillions of innocent sentient beings for your own vested interests.

Whom are you trying to fool?

Offline

#3 2024-02-17 16:03:34

5dmatrix
Banned

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

oceanisclear wrote:

5dmatrix,

Peace and happiness obtained by killing innocent sentient beings is called genocide. Those who do these kinds of acts are called evil psychopaths.

This is because an alternative solution was present with the member races of the Federation. And this solution was the Feline Confederation.

The Urmah Felines and Taygetan Pleiadians disobeyed the orders of the Galactic Councils and returned back in the solar system, and still disobey their many orders like inspections of their ships. This clearly proves that the orders of the Councils can be easily disobeyed for righteousness.

If your Collective wanted, they could have joined hands with the Feline Confederation and defeated the evil. But instead you made agreements with the evil and killed trillions of innocent sentient beings for your own vested interests.

Whom are you trying to fool?

I understand your concerns.

However, be aware that also what you hear from the Taygetan team is disclosure planned on higher level to the last detail. Including those seeming contradictions and things that may make many think they are not a disclosure done by real ETs.

You probably have asked a question what have your Taygetan friends been doing since millenia, why have not they revolted before?

You see, everything has its place on the timeline planned long ago, shortly after the last reset.

That is how things work on Earth. But I can only tell that all civilizations have been given a chance to substantiate own right to make the transition.

Another thing is if they make it or fail. There were some which already made it. So can you.

Do your best, stay open minded and manifest the best of you to make others follow.

Offline

#4 2024-02-17 17:31:24

oceanisclear
Member

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

5dmatrix,

I never claimed that Taygetans or the Felines are my friends. But atleast they are telling the truth, and not scamming the human beings like other alien races in the name of love and light.

The so called benevolent alien races like yours who are presently dominating the planetary liberation movement as well as your prominent Contactees on the Earth, just look like butchers of a slaughterhouse. These butchers never reveal the information that the Councils are actually terrorist organisations who are murdering innocent human beings of the Earth through poverty and wars. These butchers never reveal that the Cabal is actually under the control of the Galactic Federation. These butchers never reveal that there is no need to follow the orders of the Councils and that the Earth can be liberated within just a few hours with the help of the Urmah Felines. First humans are scammed by giving them false information, then they are blamed for their actions ! During Nazi Germany the Nazis were also claiming that the Jews were facing torture because of their own actions that they did in the past. And now you are saying statements similar to the Nazis that humans are suffering because of their own actions that they made in the past.

The Feline Confederation has never trusted the Galactic Federation and disobeyed the corrupted orders of the Councils many times in the past, after the last reset. They also don't sign agreements with the evil aliens and ETs. Is their collective destroyed because of all this? The answer is a NO ! Instead their Collective now rivals the power of the entire Galactic Federation combined ! So this proves that plans can be changed and the timelines too.

There are actually four main reasons why the Felines and Taygetans are not able to liberate the Earth-

1) No support from normal Humans Beings.

2) No support from Lightworkers.

3) Embargo placed by orders of the Galactic Councils.

4) A possible Civil War with member races of the Councils.

Reason 1 and 2 are created by the so called benevolent alien races like yours, because the humans as well as the lightworkers are scammed with wrong information by the prominent Contactees. Reason 3 is also your doing because the member races of the Councils first vote and then only orders are passed. Reason 1, 2 and 3 are responsible for creating reason 4.

Nevertheless, it is actually the so called benevolent alien races like yours who first create the Problem; and when some beings try to solve that problem you stop them from solving that problem. And when those beings who wanted to solve the problem are unable to solve it because of the actions of so called benevolent aliens like you; you start blaming those beings that they are just doing a drama.


He that WILL NOT reason is a Bigot.
He that CANNOT reason is a Fool.
He that DARE NOT reason is a Slave.

—H. DRUMMOND

Offline

#5 2024-02-17 19:13:07

5dmatrix
Banned

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

Dear oceanisclear,

Beware it is NOT anyone's task to liberate Earth.

That's NOT how your reality is engineered.

As I said through all kinds of matrix inserts (such as the Taygetan one) you are guided in a way you get the chance to liberate yourself.

If you do not make it a hard reset follows. That's how it works for eons.

Last advice, never take information you receive from anyone at face value. That's not how information is meant to be accepted. Always use your discernment and critical thinking, stay sceptical but open to all perspectives.

All you see is a theater from our side

Offline

#6 2024-02-17 20:45:03

Ariya
Moderator

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

Hello 5dmatrix

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for participating in an interesting conversation.

5dmatrix wrote:


Beware it is NOT anyone's task to liberate Earth.

That's NOT how your reality is engineered.

As I said through all kinds of matrix inserts (such as the Taygetan one) you are guided in a way you get the chance to liberate yourself.

If you do not make it a hard reset follows. That's how it works for eons.…

I have a couple of questions for you:

In your understanding, what conditions on Earth must be met in order to prevent a hard reset?

Also, I understand that to be liberated is to be set fee from imprisonment. How is this achieved? And can you expand on what is meant by the phrase, ‘to liberate Earth’ from both the game field perspective, and the Earth incarnated experience?

Thank you !

Offline

#7 2024-02-17 21:27:50

mes333
Member

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

5dmatrix wrote:

All you see is a theater from our side

Based of this statement I would summarize it like this:

So basically it is kind of like for us watching the survivor TV show and guessing who will succeed in getting to the end or in this case getting a successful timeline. While that is going on getting a bit of entertainment while watching the drama unfold on the show.

Offline

#8 2024-02-17 21:55:00

5dmatrix
Banned

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

Ariya wrote:

Hello 5dmatrix

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for participating in an interesting conversation.

5dmatrix wrote:


Beware it is NOT anyone's task to liberate Earth.

That's NOT how your reality is engineered.

As I said through all kinds of matrix inserts (such as the Taygetan one) you are guided in a way you get the chance to liberate yourself.

If you do not make it a hard reset follows. That's how it works for eons.…

I have a couple of questions for you:

In your understanding, what conditions on Earth must be met in order to prevent a hard reset?

Also, I understand that to be liberated is to be set fee from imprisonment. How is this achieved? And can you expand on what is meant by the phrase, ‘to liberate Earth’ from both the game field perspective, and the Earth incarnated experience?

Thank you !


Hello Ariya,

Thank you for a nice welcome message.

To prevent a hard reset you need to take control over your planet and in an ideal scenario to create a holistic society, at worse option just a one world government representing human race which is a reliable partner for us to deal with BEFORE you expand into space.

You cannot be allowed into space at current world control arrangement, nor with current state of collective consciousness when interests of your controllers are everything but not alligned with the best interests of the people of Earth.

As long as you do not take this into space we are just observers and do not interfere beyond the usual measures but once you start to expand and colonize space around, you are considered too toxic and as such too dangerous to be allowed into space.

We allowed this only once and it ended up in a destruction of Maldek, which we cannot let happen again.

Liberating yourself means to manage to win control over the planet and install such government which represents the best interests of humanity as a whole.


Much Love..

Observers

Last edited by 5dmatrix (2024-02-17 21:59:44)

Offline

#9 2024-02-18 01:02:36

Joe R
Member

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

I am a little wary to engage in this conversation, although I suspect that if this contact continues, there will be no way around it. And maybe it was to be expected sooner or later.

I understand our new member as most likely a channeling of the so-called "Higher Federation"; possibly Etorthans, but not necessarily.

In support of this, I note that when the responsibility for humanity's situation is mentioned, it is placed on humanity itself, entirely.

The topic of guidance of humanity in the presence of a de facto semi-permeable blockade is activated, but the Taygetan and Urmah approach of a need for hands-on guidance by emotional races is not touched upon. And doubts about our friends' intentions are also subtly injected in this.

Also, the topic of "governance" is activated. But what is not mentioned is that the established understanding that the current controllers are so obviously guided by external interests; interests that this channeling likely "represent".

While guidance for optimal scenarios of governance are absent for the population at large. I say: Open up for Lyrian guidance, and make it transparent!

I smell foul...

Offline

#10 2024-02-18 04:36:28

Brahman
Member

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

If this is a game, it is not for the development of people because then the favorite game of the federation will end. And they don't want it to end. And that is exactly why they are with their favorite cabal to prevent people from developing. So we advise you to end the cooperation with cabal and let the people live their normal lives and everyone go back to where they came from. Such games are not interesting ethically and morally. I doubt the federation has those qualities.


There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

Offline

#11 2024-02-18 06:28:20

Horton HaW
Member

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

5dmatrix wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Hello 5dmatrix

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for participating in an interesting conversation.

5dmatrix wrote:


Beware it is NOT anyone's task to liberate Earth.

That's NOT how your reality is engineered.

As I said through all kinds of matrix inserts (such as the Taygetan one) you are guided in a way you get the chance to liberate yourself.

If you do not make it a hard reset follows. That's how it works for eons.…

I have a couple of questions for you:

In your understanding, what conditions on Earth must be met in order to prevent a hard reset?

Also, I understand that to be liberated is to be set fee from imprisonment. How is this achieved? And can you expand on what is meant by the phrase, ‘to liberate Earth’ from both the game field perspective, and the Earth incarnated experience?

Thank you !


Hello Ariya,

Thank you for a nice welcome message.

To prevent a hard reset you need to take control over your planet and in an ideal scenario to create a holistic society, at worse option just a one world government representing human race which is a reliable partner for us to deal with BEFORE you expand into space.

You cannot be allowed into space at current world control arrangement, nor with current state of collective consciousness when interests of your controllers are everything but not alligned with the best interests of the people of Earth.

As long as you do not take this into space we are just observers and do not interfere beyond the usual measures but once you start to expand and colonize space around, you are considered too toxic and as such too dangerous to be allowed into space.

We allowed this only once and it ended up in a destruction of Maldek, which we cannot let happen again.

Liberating yourself means to manage to win control over the planet and install such government which represents the best interests of humanity as a whole.


Much Love..

Observers

Greetings. Thank you for your clear and concise view on the Earth situation. I have a few questions if you don't mind. Do you see the Maldek situation as originating from Earth? What do you believe the source of the invading forces to be? What is the purpose of an observer? How do you define or classify humans?
Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-18 06:31:04)


A starseed forcefully on Earth is just like holding a cork underwater: it is under the surface only because a strong hand is holding it there. ~Mari Swaruu

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Offline

#12 2024-02-18 07:57:16

Tardisman
Member

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

Horton HaW wrote:
5dmatrix wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Hello 5dmatrix

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for participating in an interesting conversation.


I have a couple of questions for you:

In your understanding, what conditions on Earth must be met in order to prevent a hard reset?

Also, I understand that to be liberated is to be set fee from imprisonment. How is this achieved? And can you expand on what is meant by the phrase, ‘to liberate Earth’ from both the game field perspective, and the Earth incarnated experience?

Thank you !


Hello Ariya,

Thank you for a nice welcome message.

To prevent a hard reset you need to take control over your planet and in an ideal scenario to create a holistic society, at worse option just a one world government representing human race which is a reliable partner for us to deal with BEFORE you expand into space.

You cannot be allowed into space at current world control arrangement, nor with current state of collective consciousness when interests of your controllers are everything but not alligned with the best interests of the people of Earth.

As long as you do not take this into space we are just observers and do not interfere beyond the usual measures but once you start to expand and colonize space around, you are considered too toxic and as such too dangerous to be allowed into space.

We allowed this only once and it ended up in a destruction of Maldek, which we cannot let happen again.

Liberating yourself means to manage to win control over the planet and install such government which represents the best interests of humanity as a whole.


Much Love..

Observers

Greetings. Thank you for your clear and concise view on the Earth situation. I have a few questions if you don't mind. Do you see the Maldek situation as originating from Earth? What do you believe the source of the invading forces to be? What is the purpose of an observer? How do you define or classify humans?
Thank you for your consideration.



Good Evening 5DMatrix.

Welcome wink

This post has become a most interesting conversation!

On behalf of the Forum, may I ask which Star Race you are a member of?

Does your race have Starseeds incarnated here at this time?

What are your interest’s here apart from “The Show“ (theatre)?

Sincerely,

Tardisman


Time And Relative Dimensions In Space Man

Offline

#13 2024-02-18 08:38:17

5dmatrix
Banned

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

Brahman wrote:

If this is a game, it is not for the development of people because then the favorite game of the federation will end. And they don't want it to end. And that is exactly why they are with their favorite cabal to prevent people from developing. So we advise you to end the cooperation with cabal and let the people live their normal lives and everyone go back to where they came from. Such games are not interesting ethically and morally. I doubt the federation has those qualities.

Hello Brahman!

Thank you for your interest in this conversation.

You say the current set-up is not for the development of people and advice us to end cooperation with the Cabal to enable what you consider to be the desired development of your civilization.

Bear in mind that Earth was seeded as a resolution to the ongoing conflicts in this quadrant of galaxy and from this perspective any development which stems from agreements that have frozen the galactic slaughter is acceptable for us, unless it gets out of control and this heavily distorted 3d matrix starts to spread beyond the realm of Earth (Maldek's case).

Also, there is no real organization you would call a federation which members come from both regressive and benevolent races.

There is what you could call a project Earth which is a very convoluted matrix of many social implants managed by both the regressive and the positive factions of the galactic races including angelic and demonic realms.

From your perspective all that happens on Earth is real and oftentimes very brutal, however from our perspective it is an engineered reality which saved many civilizations from extermination.

True, it would not have developed in the current diversity without our guidance which is rather a continued proxy war than a real guidance because it is usually not the positive races that manage negative social implants and vice versa.
The negatively polarized races manage the dark side of 3d Earth matrix, the positively polarized counter them.

Yet, each of the cycles evolves into a different final "product", only more or less resembling those of other timelines, consciousnesswise but also controlwise.

Hope I made myself understood why the idea that "we end the cooperation with the Cabal" goes directly against the purpose of project Earth and also that it is mostly the regressive races which have always been the ones GF is in war against that guide the negative influencers on Earth.

Also bear in mind that not all controllers are regressive and that not all the regressive controllers of Earth recruit from those guided by the regressive races - they simply emerge organically out of the toxic environment on Earth.


Take care,

Observers.

Last edited by 5dmatrix (2024-02-18 09:43:19)

Offline

#14 2024-02-18 09:03:07

5dmatrix
Banned

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

Horton HaW wrote:
5dmatrix wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Hello 5dmatrix

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for participating in an interesting conversation.


I have a couple of questions for you:

In your understanding, what conditions on Earth must be met in order to prevent a hard reset?

Also, I understand that to be liberated is to be set fee from imprisonment. How is this achieved? And can you expand on what is meant by the phrase, ‘to liberate Earth’ from both the game field perspective, and the Earth incarnated experience?

Thank you !


Hello Ariya,

Thank you for a nice welcome message.

To prevent a hard reset you need to take control over your planet and in an ideal scenario to create a holistic society, at worse option just a one world government representing human race which is a reliable partner for us to deal with BEFORE you expand into space.

You cannot be allowed into space at current world control arrangement, nor with current state of collective consciousness when interests of your controllers are everything but not alligned with the best interests of the people of Earth.

As long as you do not take this into space we are just observers and do not interfere beyond the usual measures but once you start to expand and colonize space around, you are considered too toxic and as such too dangerous to be allowed into space.

We allowed this only once and it ended up in a destruction of Maldek, which we cannot let happen again.

Liberating yourself means to manage to win control over the planet and install such government which represents the best interests of humanity as a whole.


Much Love..

Observers

Greetings. Thank you for your clear and concise view on the Earth situation. I have a few questions if you don't mind. Do you see the Maldek situation as originating from Earth? What do you believe the source of the invading forces to be? What is the purpose of an observer? How do you define or classify humans?
Thank you for your consideration.

Greetings Horton Haw!


Regarding planet Maldek there are at least 40 different narratives about what and when happened. I can only say that all are equally valid and that my role is not to validate or invalidate information provided within this social implant.

I can only advice to study all sources, that is why the many variants are inserted so that you come to your own conclusion on what's going on. From our side it is part of the game, from your side you keep building your own reality as it is always your subjective reality you live in accordance with.

Also, as observers we do not insert more implants, we only "observe".

A human is a person born on Earth to human parents living human experience. Each planet has its unique characteristics and together with its star creates environment in which consciousness and DNA (coding the physic body) evolves. You enter through this body into this environment typical for Earth becoming a human.


Regards,

Observers

Last edited by 5dmatrix (2024-02-18 16:12:16)

Offline

#15 2024-02-18 09:19:48

Brahman
Member

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

5dmatrix wrote:
Brahman wrote:

If this is a game, it is not for the development of people because then the favorite game of the federation will end. And they don't want it to end. And that is exactly why they are with their favorite cabal to prevent people from developing. So we advise you to end the cooperation with cabal and let the people live their normal lives and everyone go back to where they came from. Such games are not interesting ethically and morally. I doubt the federation has those qualities.

Hello Rahman!

Thank you for your interest in this conversation.

You say the current set-up is not for the development of people and advice us to end cooperation with the Cabal to enable what you consider to be the desired development of your civilization.

Bear in mind that Earth was seeded as a resolution to the ongoing conflicts in this quadrant of galaxy and from this perspective any development which stems from agreements that have frozen the galactic slaughter is acceptable for us, unless it gets out of control and this heavily distorted 3d matrix starts to spread beyond the realm of Earth (Maldek's case).

Also, there is no real organization you would call a federation which members come from both regressive and benevolent races.

There is what you could call a project Earth which is a very convoluted matrix of many social implants managed by both the regressive and the positive factions of the galactic races including angelic and demonic realms.

From your perspective all that happens on Earth is real and oftentimes very brutal, however from our perspective it is an engineered reality which saved many civilizations from extermination.

True, it would not have developed in the current diversity without our guidance which is rather a continued proxy war than a real guidance because it is usually not the positive races that manage negative social implants and vice versa.
The negatively polarized races manage the dark side of 3d Earth matrix, the positively polarized counter them.

Yet, each of the cycles evolves into a different final "product", only more or less resembling those of other timelines, consciousnesswise but also controlwise.

Hope I made myself understood why the idea that "we end the cooperation with the Cabal" goes directly against the purpose of project Earth and also that it is mostly the regressive races which have always been the ones GF is in war against that guide the negative influencers on Earth.

Also bear in mind that not all controllers are regressive and that not all the regressive controllers of Earth recruit from those guided by the regressive races - they simply emerge organically out of the toxic environment on Earth.


Take care,

Observers.

Hi, 5D matrix. Thanks for your answer.

There is also a matrix on Maldek(Venus). Favorite planet of the cabal with their rule. They have taken it over, so Swaruus tells us. Your name indicates that 5D is also a matrix. How far does the matrix go?

So there is no real federation with regressive and positive races. But we know from Swaruu that there is. Maybe they don't know. What are the positive and regressive races that are related to the Earth project?

And even though there is no federation you say it is the regressives who are at war with the GF? Is there or is there not a GF?

Who are the Observers, probably you? Maybe Watchers?

Thanks. Take care. smile


There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

Offline

#16 2024-02-18 09:34:21

5dmatrix
Banned

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

Tardisman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
5dmatrix wrote:

Hello Ariya,

Thank you for a nice welcome message.

To prevent a hard reset you need to take control over your planet and in an ideal scenario to create a holistic society, at worse option just a one world government representing human race which is a reliable partner for us to deal with BEFORE you expand into space.

You cannot be allowed into space at current world control arrangement, nor with current state of collective consciousness when interests of your controllers are everything but not alligned with the best interests of the people of Earth.

As long as you do not take this into space we are just observers and do not interfere beyond the usual measures but once you start to expand and colonize space around, you are considered too toxic and as such too dangerous to be allowed into space.

We allowed this only once and it ended up in a destruction of Maldek, which we cannot let happen again.

Liberating yourself means to manage to win control over the planet and install such government which represents the best interests of humanity as a whole.


Much Love..

Observers

Greetings. Thank you for your clear and concise view on the Earth situation. I have a few questions if you don't mind. Do you see the Maldek situation as originating from Earth? What do you believe the source of the invading forces to be? What is the purpose of an observer? How do you define or classify humans?
Thank you for your consideration.



Good Evening 5DMatrix.

Welcome wink

This post has become a most interesting conversation!

On behalf of the Forum, may I ask which Star Race you are a member of?

Does your race have Starseeds incarnated here at this time?

What are your interest’s here apart from “The Show“ (theatre)?

Sincerely,

Tardisman

Dear Tardisman,


If I told you which star race I represent I'd take on the role of a matrix engineer and start building another social implant. Remember I said never take such info at face value, you can be (and you are) told anything and that is why you are not able to integrate all contradicting info when you accept only one as valid, and your source as source of the only truth.

Like this you contribute directly into the purpose of the whole implant - to insert more matrix.

Did you notice that every influencer on YouTube says "I am conveying the truth" despite in many points info disclosed contradicts that of other contactees or channelers?

You need to be wise and do the fact checking and always consider information received as different perspective from which you choose only what makes sense to you and what helps you on your evolutionary path.


Regarding starseeds incarnation here, the question can be viewed from different angels.

What is a starseed for you? A particular soul sent here with a mission to help guide matrix?
Yes, there are such.

Or any souls roaming the universe coming here?
Yes, there are such.

Accidentally or purposely?
Yes, there are such.

While we can have a control of the group of few! starseeds from the first mentioned, we have no way to know what other starseeds come here.

Needed to say also the concept of a starseed is highly subjective and is more about personal belief system and resonance.

You may resonate with a race about which you read a lot in all kinds of spiritual books to later find out no such race exists and it was all just an implant which materialized not sooner than it reached your creative mind. Do you see what I am saying?

Such concepts come and go as your beliefs come and go.

You create your own reality which is perceptual to a great extent.



Observers

Offline

#17 2024-02-18 09:48:22

5dmatrix
Banned

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

Brahman wrote:
5dmatrix wrote:
Brahman wrote:

If this is a game, it is not for the development of people because then the favorite game of the federation will end. And they don't want it to end. And that is exactly why they are with their favorite cabal to prevent people from developing. So we advise you to end the cooperation with cabal and let the people live their normal lives and everyone go back to where they came from. Such games are not interesting ethically and morally. I doubt the federation has those qualities.

Hello Rahman!

Thank you for your interest in this conversation.

You say the current set-up is not for the development of people and advice us to end cooperation with the Cabal to enable what you consider to be the desired development of your civilization.

Bear in mind that Earth was seeded as a resolution to the ongoing conflicts in this quadrant of galaxy and from this perspective any development which stems from agreements that have frozen the galactic slaughter is acceptable for us, unless it gets out of control and this heavily distorted 3d matrix starts to spread beyond the realm of Earth (Maldek's case).

Also, there is no real organization you would call a federation which members come from both regressive and benevolent races.

There is what you could call a project Earth which is a very convoluted matrix of many social implants managed by both the regressive and the positive factions of the galactic races including angelic and demonic realms.

From your perspective all that happens on Earth is real and oftentimes very brutal, however from our perspective it is an engineered reality which saved many civilizations from extermination.

True, it would not have developed in the current diversity without our guidance which is rather a continued proxy war than a real guidance because it is usually not the positive races that manage negative social implants and vice versa.
The negatively polarized races manage the dark side of 3d Earth matrix, the positively polarized counter them.

Yet, each of the cycles evolves into a different final "product", only more or less resembling those of other timelines, consciousnesswise but also controlwise.

Hope I made myself understood why the idea that "we end the cooperation with the Cabal" goes directly against the purpose of project Earth and also that it is mostly the regressive races which have always been the ones GF is in war against that guide the negative influencers on Earth.

Also bear in mind that not all controllers are regressive and that not all the regressive controllers of Earth recruit from those guided by the regressive races - they simply emerge organically out of the toxic environment on Earth.


Take care,

Observers.

Hi, 5D matrix. Thanks for your answer.

There is also a matrix on Maldek(Venus). Favorite planet of the cabal with their rule. They have taken it over, so Swaruus tells us. Your name indicates that 5D is also a matrix. How far does the matrix go?

So there is no real federation with regressive and positive races. But we know from Swaruu that there is. Maybe they don't know. What are the positive and regressive races that are related to the Earth project?

And even though there is no federation you say it is the regressives who are at war with the GF? Is there or is there not a GF?

Who are the Observers, probably you? Maybe Watchers?

Thanks. Take care. smile

Brahman,

When I said Maldek I referred to a planet which used to be between Mars and Jupiter where now asteroid belt is. You may also know it as Tiamat, Faeton or Phaethontis.

5D matrix has been well explained by Swaruu there is nothing more to add to it.

Other of your inquiries have been answered in my previous posts. Just read carefully to dissolve the contradictions.


Take care.

Last edited by 5dmatrix (2024-02-18 09:50:13)

Offline

#18 2024-02-18 10:19:59

Brahman
Member

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

5dmatrix wrote:
Brahman wrote:
5dmatrix wrote:

Hello Rahman!

Thank you for your interest in this conversation.

You say the current set-up is not for the development of people and advice us to end cooperation with the Cabal to enable what you consider to be the desired development of your civilization.

Bear in mind that Earth was seeded as a resolution to the ongoing conflicts in this quadrant of galaxy and from this perspective any development which stems from agreements that have frozen the galactic slaughter is acceptable for us, unless it gets out of control and this heavily distorted 3d matrix starts to spread beyond the realm of Earth (Maldek's case).

Also, there is no real organization you would call a federation which members come from both regressive and benevolent races.

There is what you could call a project Earth which is a very convoluted matrix of many social implants managed by both the regressive and the positive factions of the galactic races including angelic and demonic realms.

From your perspective all that happens on Earth is real and oftentimes very brutal, however from our perspective it is an engineered reality which saved many civilizations from extermination.

True, it would not have developed in the current diversity without our guidance which is rather a continued proxy war than a real guidance because it is usually not the positive races that manage negative social implants and vice versa.
The negatively polarized races manage the dark side of 3d Earth matrix, the positively polarized counter them.

Yet, each of the cycles evolves into a different final "product", only more or less resembling those of other timelines, consciousnesswise but also controlwise.

Hope I made myself understood why the idea that "we end the cooperation with the Cabal" goes directly against the purpose of project Earth and also that it is mostly the regressive races which have always been the ones GF is in war against that guide the negative influencers on Earth.

Also bear in mind that not all controllers are regressive and that not all the regressive controllers of Earth recruit from those guided by the regressive races - they simply emerge organically out of the toxic environment on Earth.


Take care,

Observers.

Hi, 5D matrix. Thanks for your answer.

There is also a matrix on Maldek(Venus). Favorite planet of the cabal with their rule. They have taken it over, so Swaruus tells us. Your name indicates that 5D is also a matrix. How far does the matrix go?

So there is no real federation with regressive and positive races. But we know from Swaruu that there is. Maybe they don't know. What are the positive and regressive races that are related to the Earth project?

And even though there is no federation you say it is the regressives who are at war with the GF? Is there or is there not a GF?

Who are the Observers, probably you? Maybe Watchers?

Thanks. Take care. smile

Brahman,

When I said Maldek I referred to a planet which used to be between Mars and Jupiter where now asteroid belt is. You may also know it as Tiamat, Faeton or Phaethontis.

5D matrix has been well explained by Swaruu there is nothing more to add to it.

Other of your inquiries have been answered in my previous posts. Just read carefully to dissolve the contradictions.


Take care.


What about those starseeds who don't want to participate in this game anymore? What is the way to leave?


There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

Offline

#19 2024-02-18 10:50:14

5dmatrix
Banned

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

Brahman wrote:
5dmatrix wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Hi, 5D matrix. Thanks for your answer.

There is also a matrix on Maldek(Venus). Favorite planet of the cabal with their rule. They have taken it over, so Swaruus tells us. Your name indicates that 5D is also a matrix. How far does the matrix go?

So there is no real federation with regressive and positive races. But we know from Swaruu that there is. Maybe they don't know. What are the positive and regressive races that are related to the Earth project?

And even though there is no federation you say it is the regressives who are at war with the GF? Is there or is there not a GF?

Who are the Observers, probably you? Maybe Watchers?

Thanks. Take care. smile

Brahman,

When I said Maldek I referred to a planet which used to be between Mars and Jupiter where now asteroid belt is. You may also know it as Tiamat, Faeton or Phaethontis.

5D matrix has been well explained by Swaruu there is nothing more to add to it.

Other of your inquiries have been answered in my previous posts. Just read carefully to dissolve the contradictions.


Take care.


What about those starseeds who don't want to participate in this game anymore? What is the way to leave?

It is a game only for those who know it is a game.
It is a hard reality of life for others.

Terminating own life is an act when no other option how to cope with unbearable suffering is perceived as available.

That's why expanding consciousness awareness is so important to create timelines which are those of your happiness or at least of least suffering.

General rule is to follow own joy and happiness which you find in making other people happy. Integrate, do not separate. Invest in relations. Energy you receive from those who love and respect you is the most powerful source of energy you can get. Such helps you cope with any difficulties.

Answer yourself a question "what do I mean for others whom I know"? If there is a positive ballance in their favour you are doing well, your vortex of influence grows your price in their eyes grows.

Invest in relations in an non-invasive way.
Do not avoid changing to a new location and restart your life 


That's your way out of a troublesome life.

Offline

#20 2024-02-18 10:55:18

Brahman
Member

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

5dmatrix wrote:
Brahman wrote:
5dmatrix wrote:

Brahman,

When I said Maldek I referred to a planet which used to be between Mars and Jupiter where now asteroid belt is. You may also know it as Tiamat, Faeton or Phaethontis.

5D matrix has been well explained by Swaruu there is nothing more to add to it.

Other of your inquiries have been answered in my previous posts. Just read carefully to dissolve the contradictions.


Take care.


What about those starseeds who don't want to participate in this game anymore? What is the way to leave?

It is a game only for those who know it is a game.
It is a hard reality of life for others.

Terminating own life is an act when no other option how to cope with unbearable suffering is perceived as available.

That's why expanding consciousness awareness is so important to create timelines which are those of your happiness or at least of least suffering.

General rule is to follow own joy and happiness which you find in making other people happy. Integrate, do not separate. Invest in relations. Energy you receive from those who love and respect you is the most powerful source of energy you can get. Such helps you cope with any difficulties.

Answer yourself a question "what do I mean for others whom I know"? If there is a positive ballance in their favour you are doing well, your vortex of influence grows your price in their eyes grows.

Invest in relations in an non-invasive way.
Do not avoid changing to a new location and restart your life 


That's your way out of a troublesome life.

I was just asking for a way to leave Earth and return to our home planet and our higher self. Not how to stay here longer.

And your life here doesn't have to be terrible. I, for one, am not interested in Earth matrix boring life. Since I know it's much more interesting in 5D +. To you as observers the 3D matrix may seem like a show but it's quite different from participating here as a human. And to me it will be more interesting to observe you. Every day what you do, how you live. It will be a show. smile

Last edited by Brahman (2024-02-18 12:34:13)


There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

Offline

#21 2024-02-18 12:42:30

5dmatrix
Banned

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

Brahman wrote:
5dmatrix wrote:
Brahman wrote:

What about those starseeds who don't want to participate in this game anymore? What is the way to leave?

It is a game only for those who know it is a game.
It is a hard reality of life for others.

Terminating own life is an act when no other option how to cope with unbearable suffering is perceived as available.

That's why expanding consciousness awareness is so important to create timelines which are those of your happiness or at least of least suffering.

General rule is to follow own joy and happiness which you find in making other people happy. Integrate, do not separate. Invest in relations. Energy you receive from those who love and respect you is the most powerful source of energy you can get. Such helps you cope with any difficulties.

Answer yourself a question "what do I mean for others whom I know"? If there is a positive ballance in their favour you are doing well, your vortex of influence grows your price in their eyes grows.

Invest in relations in an non-invasive way.
Do not avoid changing to a new location and restart your life 


That's your way out of a troublesome life.

I was just asking for a way to leave Earth and return to our home planet and our higher self. Not how to stay here longer.

And your life here doesn't have to be terrible. I, for one, am not interested in Earth matrix boring life. Since I know it's much more interesting in 5D +. To you as observers the 3D matrix may seem like a show but it's quite different from participating here as a human. And to me it will be more interesting to observe you. Every day what you do, how you live. It will be a show. smile

there is no shortcut other than expand your consciousness to be able to resonate at frequency that takes you out of this realm in afterlife.

If you choose to remove yourself from the physical reality earlier than when your days are counted you most probably incarnate again back to Earth due to your attachments you carry on into afterlife with you.

Those who find life on Eerth OK have no need to quit it and end their lives prematurely.

And if you meant that you could somehow agree with us to extract you that does not happen per your request, we sorry to disappoint you.

And our way of living you would probably find boring if you do not enjoy life on Earth enough which really offers so much when enough efforts made.

Last edited by 5dmatrix (2024-02-18 13:40:25)

Offline

#22 2024-02-18 12:55:27

Brahman
Member

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

5dmatrix wrote:
Brahman wrote:
5dmatrix wrote:

It is a game only for those who know it is a game.
It is a hard reality of life for others.

Terminating own life is an act when no other option how to cope with unbearable suffering is perceived as available.

That's why expanding consciousness awareness is so important to create timelines which are those of your happiness or at least of least suffering.

General rule is to follow own joy and happiness which you find in making other people happy. Integrate, do not separate. Invest in relations. Energy you receive from those who love and respect you is the most powerful source of energy you can get. Such helps you cope with any difficulties.

Answer yourself a question "what do I mean for others whom I know"? If there is a positive ballance in their favour you are doing well, your vortex of influence grows your price in their eyes grows.

Invest in relations in an non-invasive way.
Do not avoid changing to a new location and restart your life 


That's your way out of a troublesome life.

I was just asking for a way to leave Earth and return to our home planet and our higher self. Not how to stay here longer.

And your life here doesn't have to be terrible. I, for one, am not interested in Earth matrix boring life. Since I know it's much more interesting in 5D +. To you as observers the 3D matrix may seem like a show but it's quite different from participating here as a human. And to me it will be more interesting to observe you. Every day what you do, how you live. It will be a show. smile

there is no shortcut other than expand your consciousness to be able to resonate at frequency that takes you out of this realm in afterlife.

If you choose to remove yourself from the physical reality earlier than when your days are counted you most probably incarnate again back to Earth due to your attachemts you carry on into afterlife.

Those who find life on Eerth OK have no need to quit it and end their lives prematurely.

And if you meant that you could somehow agree with us to extract you that does not happen per your request, we sorry to disappoint you.

And our way of living you would probably find boring if you do not enjoy life on Earth enough which really offers so much when enough efforts made.


No, I actually don't believe in extractions. Lol
Why Swaruu like life in 5D? It can't be boring. At least a day in the life of the federation shown to the people would be a big hit. Well, that's why it's at least worth being on Earth. smile


There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

Offline

#23 2024-02-18 14:36:53

Gosia
Administrator

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

Observers, you are welcome to set up your own forum in another place where can you share what you know. Remember that this forum is for the Taygetan/Swaruunian audience, and to discuss what THEY share and what THEY know. Just keep that in mind and please focus on our information. Other information can always be brought into picture but when related to something discussed by Taygetans and Swaruus. Also, do no present yourself as separate from the humans. If anyone ever does it here, it will be one of Toleka crew members as confirmed by me (not happening, just saying). So please do not tease the members. Don´t talk to us like you are  not one of us. And if you are truly not, find another place to share what you know and your perspective please. Perhaps I should use this as a rule lol: No ET person can use this forum to propagate their ideas. This is not a general ET forum, this is only for my friends from Toleka, unless they can vouch for someone new and another ET race member, then their perspective would be welcome. Without their authorization and confirmation, I can´t just allow any ET person in here, even if someone was really one. It would soon turn into circus with no control. Thanks. wink

5dmatrix wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
5dmatrix wrote:

Hello Ariya,

Thank you for a nice welcome message.

To prevent a hard reset you need to take control over your planet and in an ideal scenario to create a holistic society, at worse option just a one world government representing human race which is a reliable partner for us to deal with BEFORE you expand into space.

You cannot be allowed into space at current world control arrangement, nor with current state of collective consciousness when interests of your controllers are everything but not alligned with the best interests of the people of Earth.

As long as you do not take this into space we are just observers and do not interfere beyond the usual measures but once you start to expand and colonize space around, you are considered too toxic and as such too dangerous to be allowed into space.

We allowed this only once and it ended up in a destruction of Maldek, which we cannot let happen again.

Liberating yourself means to manage to win control over the planet and install such government which represents the best interests of humanity as a whole.


Much Love..

Observers

Greetings. Thank you for your clear and concise view on the Earth situation. I have a few questions if you don't mind. Do you see the Maldek situation as originating from Earth? What do you believe the source of the invading forces to be? What is the purpose of an observer? How do you define or classify humans?
Thank you for your consideration.

Greetings Horton Haw!


Regarding planet Maldek there are at least 40 different narratives about what and when happened. I can only say that all are equally valid and that my role is not to validate or invalidate information provided within this social implant.

I can only advice to study all sources, that is why the many variants are inserted so that you come to your own conclusion on what's going on. From our side it is part of the gane, from your side you keep building your own reality as it is always your subjective reality you live accordance with.

Also, as observers we do not insert more implants, we only "observe".

A human is a person born on Earth to human parents living human experience. Each planet has its unique characteristics and together with its star creates environment in which consciousness and DNA (coding the physic body) evolves. You enter through this body into this environment typical for Earth becoming a human.


Regards,

Observers

Offline

#24 2024-02-18 16:22:47

5dmatrix
Banned

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

Gosia wrote:

Observers, you are welcome to set up your own forum in another place where can you share what you know. Remember that this forum is for the Taygetan/Swaruunian audience, and to discuss what THEY share and what THEY know. Just keep that in mind and please focus on our information. Other information can always be brought into picture but when related to something discussed by Taygetans and Swaruus. Also, do no present yourself as separate from the humans. If anyone ever does it here, it will be one of Toleka crew members as confirmed by me (not happening, just saying). So please do not tease the members. Don´t talk to us like you are  not one of us. And if you are truly not, find another place to share what you know and your perspective please. Perhaps I should use this as a rule lol: No ET person can use this forum to propagate their ideas. This is not a general ET forum, this is only for my friends from Toleka. Thanks. wink

Hello Gosia,


thank you for clarification.


We will again switch to an idle mode and answer only infrequently when asked about topics related to Taygetan/Swaruunian content.


Thank you for all you've been doing for awakening,


Best regards,


Observers, Zyloxians

Offline

#25 2024-02-18 16:36:58

Brahman
Member

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

I found something about Zyloxians. Lol
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1522467


There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB