You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-18 14:06:59

PinkChopper

Is Artificial misery being forced upon some of the "Starseeds"

Is Artificial misery being forced upon the Starseeds due to our super manifesting power in order to manifest more misery etc? Is this stuff really happening because I know it's supposedly in our heads and we're supposed to take back our power Yada Yada but I'm telling you ~ to me, something else is going on here and it's being done "to us" or it's a byproduct of something else that is still being done to us because it is artificial.

Ok you guys! This is just ridiculous and I've simply got to share because it goes along the lines of what I've been screaming at the top of my lungs about which is this:
Something is just wrong and it is causing me (against my will) to experience everything I am not! It's like my mind has been rewired only negatively in that the emotions, feelings and thoughts are being pressed into me continually but they do NOT represent the REAL ME yet I can't override what is happening and this is NOT making sense! I insist! This is NOT "me" thinking, feeling, even believing these things! It is ARTIFICIAL CAUSING ME TO CRY AND CRY EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM A SOUL LEVEL ~ welping cries that ARE NOT NORMAL! So living in a realm of "Mirrors" or whatever ~ are WE being forced to have these artificial emotions, feelings and thoughts to Mirror them into the world, both our personal one and the collective but perhaps some of us being Starseeds ~ are WE being attacked in this way which is not at all obvious but certainly being done to me because I feel it ~ I'm experiencing it every day.

Y'all already know I was on a cruise.  It was AMAZING and we were gone for 7 days visiting Costa Maya, Belize, Honduras, Cozumel and back to Galveston Texas. I made it in day before yesterday but get this: I still have another week before I get to go back to work! I have NO WORRIES ~ NO CONCERNS ~ my mind free. I'm even here at the house with all 3 of my sons so yes, the stress level is at zero!

Here's the problem ~ the anxiety felt within my body is so great that I literally don't have control over its function and it feels artificial. The lack of "normal" personality I hold within my being feels as if it has been stripped (if that makes sense).  It's hard to explain this stuff because it's like there's "me" the observer who I feel lives in the "ethers" and there's the "body" but the "me" from the ethers is the one I spend most of my time as because its more "normal" or perhaps comfortable for me since I have a very difficult time understanding where I am at basically. I've had a difficult time "embodying" the physical form but this is NOT NORMAL for "me" and I insist, it's only been since around 2017 (give or take). My question is this: Are any of you experiencing FALSE emotions with FALSE body reactions etc and uncontrollably?

This is also NOT "me" not loving myself ~ this is NOT "me" needing to "take responsibility" ~ this is NOT "me" living in shadows or any other trauma mindset thing ~ this literally FEELS ARTIFICIAL especially since its constant, never lets up and feels to be at the exact same continual frequency. I mean come on, we all get anxious from time to time or sad or happy or whatever but that is not what this is. This never lets up. It doesn't cycle out like emotions normally would. It's continually ~ continually there like a lever was set to open and someone walked away.

What really bothers me is that I ALREADY KNOW THIS "HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS" LIVING/MANIFESTING TYPE OF "STUFF" BUT I AM SOMEHOW BEING FORCED TO NOT ACT UPON IT! Once again ~ seemingly artificial.  Anyone else going through anything related because this has been my situation for years now and I'm just exhausted from all of it. The crying never stops but I insist it is somehow being done to me! I have had to put up with this for 7 years now and I simply want to go home!!!!!!!!

I'm also concerned because I don't want this artificial nonsense which is being forced into me somehow to end up dictating my future ~ be it now or even in the afterlife or wherever but the problem is ~ something's wrong and it has affected me for the past 7 years now but on top of that..... I "KNOW" who I am however, I find me "staying in the ethers" all the time, because there is something wrong and I just don't know what it is. Anyone else having this type of thing going on?

Seriously, I've just got to get a proper perspective on things and I'm confused now because I literally feel we've already done this before (meaning the life) and while I do understand the portions I'm correcting, I don't understand why so much torture has been allowed because it has been WAY MORE than one should ever have to experience and I now question rather or not y'all (the crew) are aware at the same level of awareness on some things as maybe I am......not because I think I hold some ultimate truth or more knowledge or whatever ~ HA!.... No...., it's just that I'm confused regarding the amount of suffering continuing within the psychological condition of this particular person because of it being artificially induced on top of the already traumatized experiences this avatar person had to endure. Do y'all "know" the details because I sorta thought you did but then again, I sorta thought more physical assistance would be given for this amount of long term attack. Once again ~ artificial! (But feels multidimensional or as if its coming from "NOT me") Especially when I quite literally don't hold "grudges" or hold onto "past" type of things so I'm not with the belief that I literally have some "trauma" to get over. Of course there's trauma or whatever but I'm just not one to allow that type of stuff to effect me in the way this doing. I don't feel like the type of anxiety or emotions I am forced to endure are something I am "processing" like someone might do when going through dark night of the Soul ~ although I am experiencing that too but it's not what I'm referring to. It feels like artificial dark night of the Soul type of stuff is being forced upon my world so it's very unnatural and certainly not normal.

I don't like that I still come on here in this way. Once again ~ very out of character for my particular "being" but I'm working through this body and it's this body who's suffered for way too long so I need to express the truth for what she's going through. I want to get her help....get "me" help.... but I simply don't know where to turn because I promise you ~ this is something deeper than "go to  doctor" (which for the record, I already did.  ~ everything came out "normal" and I will NOT go to another "psychiatrist!" No! No more! Lol) ~ but I feel alone like I have nowhere to turn for REAL help because the nature of this problem feels like it's not only artificial but it's also extremely specific in its ability to remain so consistent with the unnatural reactions my body is being forced to experience.

Anyways, that's all for now. I just wanted to express while asking the questions so Thank you to everyone for any response and I love you all deeply!

Take care and talk to you soon ~ Ya little cuties!!!

~ReGina~

PS... to Horton HaW: I am watching the videos you shared on one of the forum posts about "Banishing Demonic Entities"
And more because I'm sure I've got some of that sorta stuff going on too. HA! But I'm just not sure if that's the full picture of what I'm dealing with since it "feels" different than just "demon" if that makes sense. But thank you again for those links and I'm investigating, have put in a request for consultation with the dude (Jerry Marzinsky) with goal of cure coming soon! ~hee hee~

Honestly though, its the lower frequency environment killing me from the inside and I am SO HURT DEEPLY and mostly from having no help from the proper realms where we come from making me even more devastated because I have no one to comprehend why I would be in such torment except for them but they choose to say: increase your vibration" or "do what makes you happy " not knowing that TECHNOLOGY IS BEING USED AGAINST US!!!!! HELLO!!!!!! So all I can do is sit and wait for them to catch on or catch up where hopefully they will finally comprehend the true nature of what's happening here.

And "higher realms".... Don't you think it's a little odd for ME to Still be coming on here like this ~ Hello!!!!!

Board footer