You are not logged in.

#26 2024-02-18 18:00:46

Gosia
Administrator

Re: And example of trolling and draining/wasting our energy.

Thank you. And welcome smile

5dmatrix wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Observers, you are welcome to set up your own forum in another place where can you share what you know. Remember that this forum is for the Taygetan/Swaruunian audience, and to discuss what THEY share and what THEY know. Just keep that in mind and please focus on our information. Other information can always be brought into picture but when related to something discussed by Taygetans and Swaruus. Also, do no present yourself as separate from the humans. If anyone ever does it here, it will be one of Toleka crew members as confirmed by me (not happening, just saying). So please do not tease the members. Don´t talk to us like you are  not one of us. And if you are truly not, find another place to share what you know and your perspective please. Perhaps I should use this as a rule lol: No ET person can use this forum to propagate their ideas. This is not a general ET forum, this is only for my friends from Toleka. Thanks. wink

Hello Gosia,

thank you for clarification.

We will again switch to an idle mode and answer only infrequently when asked about topics related to Taygetan/Swaruunian content.

Thank you for all you've been doing for awakening,

Best regards,

Observers, Zyloxians

#27 2024-02-18 21:29:19

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

I found something about Zyloxians. Lol
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1522467

Well that was revealing. In many ways.
Also this.
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/71472 … -relations

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-18 21:34:12)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#28 2024-02-18 22:54:36

okcs

Quote from 5dmatrix:

"As long as you do not take this into space we are just observers and do not interfere beyond the usual measures but once you start to expand and colonize space around, you are considered too toxic and as such too dangerous to be allowed into space."

Why did you allow us to expand into Mars and Venus if that is your policy?

#29 2024-02-18 23:00:33

[Moderator edit: Message deleted to avoid starting a conflict. You can rephrase what you want to say to another member in a more respectful manner if you want and repost it. There is always a way to say the same thing in a more respectful manner and avoid triggering the ego of the other member and potentially starting an ego clash and a conflict between our egos. Or you can discuss and focus only on the content of the other member's message without making it personal about the messenger, and discuss the personal stuff somewhere else outside the forum.

There is nothing wrong with expressing your anger and your other feelings towards another member and getting into an interpersonal conflict is not the end of the world, but please do that somewhere else outside the forum and not in here. We don't want personal conflicts and fights between members distracting us and derailing the discussions. I hope you understand.

Thank you.]

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-19 16:21:55)

#30 2024-02-19 08:05:40

_.haz.za._369

[Moderator edit: Message deleted to avoid starting a conflict. You can rephrase what you want to say to another member in a more respectful manner if you want and repost it. There is always a way to say the same thing in a more respectful manner and avoid triggering the ego of the other member and potentially starting an ego clash and a conflict between our egos. Or you can discuss and focus only on the content of the other member's message without making it personal about the messenger, and discuss the personal stuff somewhere else outside the forum.

There is nothing wrong with expressing your anger and your other feelings towards another member and getting into an interpersonal conflict is not the end of the world, but please do that somewhere else outside the forum and not in here. We don't want personal conflicts and fights between members distracting us and derailing the discussions. I hope you understand.

Thank you.]

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-19 16:22:34)

#31 2024-02-19 19:45:54

Jupiter 9

[Moderator note: This is obviously someone trolling us and trying to bait us into giving him our energy and attention. And I have reasons to believe that it is a new account of the recently banned Butt.erfly and as expected he is not going to stop and he will keep creating new accounts and harass us and try to bait us into giving him our creative attention and energy, so when our intuition starts giving us red flags we need to pay attention and check if someone is trying to mess with us and play us and not take their bait.]

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-19 19:46:34)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer