You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-18 18:21:01

oceanisclear

Who removed my post?

I made a partying last post on this forum saying goodbye. Who removed that post. I want to know the answer.

Why am I being compelled to come back again on this forum and ask questions?

Last edited by oceanisclear (2024-02-18 18:25:37)

#2 2024-02-18 19:54:57

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Who removed my post?

I did. We dont need posts declarations that someone is leaving. Messes up the space that should be oriented towards learning and exchanging ideas about Taygetan/Swaruunian content. This is not a high school. When you read this, it shall be deleted.

oceanisclear wrote:

I made a partying last post on this forum saying goodbye. Who removed that post. I want to know the answer.

#3 2024-02-19 00:28:04

oceanisclear

Gosia wrote:

I did. We dont need posts declarations that someone is leaving. Messes up the space that should be oriented towards learning and exchanging ideas about Taygetan/Swaruunian content. This is not a high school. When you read this, it shall be deleted.

oceanisclear wrote:

You should also remove the comments of those who put false allegations on others that we are actually supporters of the Cabal and its institutions. Because those people consider their Hindu religion and their Hindu temples as good and other religions as bad. Do an impartial moderation. Not a partial moderation.

This is because it messes up the space that should be oriented towards learning and exchanging ideas about Taygetan/Swaruunian content. This forum is not a Hindu religious temple.

Last edited by oceanisclear (2024-02-19 00:39:39)

#4 2024-02-19 10:09:11

Gosia
Administrator

I will have a look. For now, this thread will be deleted. Cheers.

oceanisclear wrote:
Gosia wrote:

oceanisclear wrote:

You should also remove the comments of those who put false allegations on others that we are actually supporters of the Cabal and its institutions. Because those people consider their Hindu religion and their Hindu temples as good and other religions as bad. Do an impartial moderation. Not a partial moderation.

This is because it messes up the space that should be oriented towards learning and exchanging ideas about Taygetan/Swaruunian content. This forum is not a Hindu religious temple.

Board footer