You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-19 01:29:03

Paganini

How much longer?

When I read articles like the one below, it's really irritating to say the least.  Never mind the fact that it's full of gaslighting verbiage and uncorroborated allegations (clearly this person has not looked into anything), but it's enough to cast doubt and confusion.  I haven't been plagued with the latter, but it did remind me of something that I've been thinking about lately.  After a little over a year of Mari's channel, going on 7 of Gosia's channel, it is extremely unfair to have to watch these videos without seeing and hearing our friends, like we see and hear Gosia.  I know we keep being told it's not possible, but frankly I'm tired of hearing that too.  The fact that we know they're there but aren't allowed to see and hear them is just not OK.  We are their friends.  And friends see one another.  Another thing I'm concerned about is the fact that people who are in dire need of being extracted are not being extracted.  There are seeds who are truly suffering right now and they need to be beamed up, yesterday!  It's not OK to allow them to continue to suffer when they are begging to be extracted.  They've had it!  They're done!  But here they still are.  And I'm talking about seeds in immersion.  I don't understand this at all.  I don't mean to start any trouble, but I do feel that the game needs to be stepped up because perhaps we are at those crossroads.  And who wouldn't love to see Arishah live?!  We've consumed an enormous amount of information, expanded our consciousness significantly although there is always room for more, and to continue communication in this fashion seems unfair.  I can't be the only one who feels this way and if I am that's fine.  I just had to post these concerns because I think and feel that they're valid concerns.

https://www.ladyodin.com/2024/02/hybrid … licts.html

In La'kech

#2 2024-02-19 02:53:51

Horton HaW

Re: How much longer?

Yeah. We are all a bit frustrated. That article was entertaining. Lol. The sexuality smear game is waay old. People need to study a subject, not take someone elses word. Too bad they haven't done their homework though.
To me both transparency and accountability need to happen. However, transparency is first. The tricky thing there is that many just can't or won't see because they have a different perspective.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-02-19 03:05:28

Zerelius

Paganini wrote:

When I read articles like the one below, it's really irritating to say the least.  Never mind the fact that it's full of gaslighting verbiage and uncorroborated allegations (clearly this person has not looked into anything), but it's enough to cast doubt and confusion.  I haven't been plagued with the latter, but it did remind me of something that I've been thinking about lately.  After a little over a year of Mari's channel, going on 7 of Gosia's channel, it is extremely unfair to have to watch these videos without seeing and hearing our friends, like we see and hear Gosia.  I know we keep being told it's not possible, but frankly I'm tired of hearing that too.  The fact that we know they're there but aren't allowed to see and hear them is just not OK.  We are their friends.  And friends see one another.  Another thing I'm concerned about is the fact that people who are in dire need of being extracted are not being extracted.  There are seeds who are truly suffering right now and they need to be beamed up, yesterday!  It's not OK to allow them to continue to suffer when they are begging to be extracted.  They've had it!  They're done!  But here they still are.  And I'm talking about seeds in immersion.  I don't understand this at all.  I don't mean to start any trouble, but I do feel that the game needs to be stepped up because perhaps we are at those crossroads.  And who wouldn't love to see Arishah live?!  We've consumed an enormous amount of information, expanded our consciousness significantly although there is always room for more, and to continue communication in this fashion seems unfair.  I can't be the only one who feels this way and if I am that's fine.  I just had to post these concerns because I think and feel that they're valid concerns.

https://www.ladyodin.com/2024/02/hybrid … licts.html

I feel you.  You certainly are not alone, well I am at least with you anyway, but I am sure there are many more.  Logically we are heading to a point where hard decisions are going to have to be made.  I find the prime directive and the idea of protecting the integrity of our soul experience from outside influence to be convenient excuses used to restrict what those who don't conform to the GF's way of doing things.  The GF has seemed to ignore all of this when it is in their interests to do so.  Rules for thee, not for me mentality. 

For those of us who have eyes to see, there is no point in denying us contact and better communication since our perceptions and perspectives are conducive and in alignment with these things.  Our spiritual experience can only be heightened by the contact because we have reached that point in our awakening.  I can't see how this would harm our experience in any way.  If so, I would be all ears to understand how.  At this point, I only see it as a hindrance to our growth which is intentionally interfering with our soul experience.  Not to mention all the things they let the cabal do.

I get that it is these challenges that souls incarnate for but a balance needs to be maintained otherwise things will become like a video game that is so difficult there simply isn't any worthwhile experience you get from playing it.  Is that what things are to become here?  Things will get so bad souls will quit incarnating here?  What a sad and tragic end that would be.  Then what?  The cabal moves on to the next planet and does the same things, rinse and repeat.  How is this good for anyone but the cabal?  How is this not interference with soul experience? 

I understand that any actions or non-actions taken by the Taygetans and Urmah and any others that may be willing to go to bat for us here on Earth must be carefully weighed, measured, and deliberated.  They are already pushing things with the GF and I am so grateful for all they have done and tried to do so far, throughout human history.  It seems the cabal and GF are setting things up for another reset which simply keeps the game plodding along and keeps people from progressing.  How long is this cycle going to be allowed to continue?  It is yet another example of interfering with soul experience.  Sure in the greater sense I guess the souls still come back to try things again striving to overcome but what is to keep the resets from happening again as soon as the controllers feel there is too much progression?  Is it that souls will come back stronger, resets will happen sooner and sooner to the point souls will incarnate at a state that they will be above the controllers control?  I guess logically this makes sense but is there really a need for this game?  It seems overly tedious from my human perspective but maybe our higher souls loves the grind.

All this to say, there has already been and continues to be plenty of intentional interference from the controllers, it is time to allow our friends time with us in a full capacity.  If all the controllers have are double standards then I question whether they have any real standards at all.

What we see around us is not reality itself but reality as presented through our perceptions of it.

#4 2024-02-19 06:22:27

MayTag

I'll probably catch hate for this but I do not hold any identity with that so save it. I have bad news for anyone that feels they are suffering here. You are here for a reason. Just like I am, and just like me, you chose to incarnate here. Now that you are on the ride there is only one way off. Trancend it. Develop past it, or as Mari has stated countless times escape the matrix. Refuse to live in duality, but understand that you DO live in duality.

Play the game to win, but do not become caught up in the outcome. If you think you are suffering then you shall suffer. If we want out of the matrix then each and every one of us must look inside ourselves and find our own way out. We must save ourselves. No more, no less. If you think an "extraction" would get you out then you have not raised your consciousness sufficiently. In fact, this thinking would result in tragedy were you to be pulled out physically. I am given to understand that it very much has turned out that way in the past. More than once.

Our friends are there and they will help us if we but ask in the right way, but looking to an outside source for salvation is not the way. We must go inside ourselves, do our shadow work, clear the negative egoic traits and hidden fears that we carry from life to life, meditate, achieve inner stillness and unlock our energetic centers. And above all Nosce te ipsum.

I promise, one need not spend long doing these things. It really is as simple as eliminate fear and experience Love. And not the imperfect nonsense that the cabal-controlled media pushes. If love is not unconditional then it is not love. I am speaking from gnosis. Please though, do not believe me. Work to find the truth for yourself. This is The Way.

(Intentional Mandalorian Reference, Cuz it's poignant...and cool) I Love all of you!!

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#5 2024-02-19 06:57:14

Lyran

wandereringsoul wrote:

If I was up there and had some brothers and sisters that wanted to get extracted, I'd do it. Who cares about the sociopaths running the show. They want to shoot me down, I dare them. But, Im a bit rough around the edges, and some of my other lives coming through as a marauder, assassin and commander of a "pirate" ship, I never followed orders. F*ck them all. Focus yr energies on making truck loads of money, it will relieve some of the burdens.

It certainly is one perspective.

#6 2024-02-19 11:43:06

Paganini

@MayTag  Yes, there is no savior and for most on this forum, I’m sure they know this. It’s what we have been learning from our friends.  But I was specifically talking about seeds in immersion. Many came here on a mission which is now complete but here they still are. Why? So if their bodies haven’t died then why not extract them? There should be exceptions to certain cases. Or at least why doesn’t their starseed family somehow communicate with them so they can understand and not feel so alone. It’s heartbreaking. Some of these seeds in immersion have endured unthinkable things (i.e., rape, mental, emotional and psychological torture, etc) and for them to not be extracted is adding insult to injury. The frequency raising is not an option if you understood some of their hardships and where and how they are positioned in this immersion.

@wanderingsoul Interesting perspective. How a school of the hard knocks soul like you ended up here is so peculiar to me. Lol Sometimes the things you say hurts my heart but I love your transparency and appreciate your candor and roughness. For me it means you care at a very deep level and can’t help but take action. Even if it means you will hurt yourself in the process. So please take care of yourself as best as you can.

@Horton I’m glad you were able to find the article humorous. I was cringing too much to find it remotely entertaining. I’m concerned about Karistus starseeds as well. It seems the apple has fallen much too far from the tree.

@Zerelius Good to know I’m not alone in my sentiment. I think you’re right about hard decisions having to be made. And the way I’m feeling now is f**k the prime directive. It seems to me like it has to be rewritten anyway. I suppose as things shift, transform, and change here to a more positive timeline, the same will be happening up there.

In La'kech

#7 2024-02-19 14:00:35

Paganini wrote:

@MayTag  Yes, there is no savior and for most on this forum, I’m sure they know this. It’s what we have been learning from our friends.  But I was specifically talking about seeds in immersion. Many came here on a mission which is now complete but here they still are. Why? So if their bodies haven’t died then why not extract them? There should be exceptions to certain cases. Or at least why doesn’t their starseed family somehow communicate with them so they can understand and not feel so alone. It’s heartbreaking. Some of these seeds in immersion have endured unthinkable things (i.e., rape, mental, emotional and psychological torture, etc) and for them to not be extracted is adding insult to injury. The frequency raising is not an option if you understood some of their hardships and where and how they are positioned in this immersion.

The rule is that we leave when we die. I know I made that deal myself, I remember. Others have made other arrangements in the past, but it has been explained in great detail to us why mass extraction is not practical or desirable at this time. One particularly important aspect I think people tend to forget is the idea that Taygeta doesn't want to contaminate its culture with outside influences. That must be respected. In this form, we are not Taygetans or any other stellar race. We are humans. Even if they see us as the same people, we're not the same when under the influence of this place. And on the subject of suffering, we mostly sign up for that, too. And sure, it can sound like a lot more fun from the other side, but that's the nature of the experience.

Paganini wrote:

I’m concerned about Karistus starseeds as well. It seems the apple has fallen much too far from the tree.

I'm just curious about this, what you meant and why you're concerned about K hybrids. And what do you mean about the apple falling too far from the tree?

Paganini wrote:

And the way I’m feeling now is f**k the prime directive. It seems to me like it has to be rewritten anyway.

I think Federation does hide behind that document a bit, but the nature of the life project taking place on Earth sort of calls for it, no? We're supposed to feel separation and disconnection. We're meant to think this is the only life giving planet in the universe, a ridiculous idea, but that is the idea, nonetheless. And I don't see how a tiny group of us has the right to demand that the rules be rewritten just because we don't like it.

The road appears when you need it.

#8 2024-02-19 14:03:13

PinkChopper

Paganini wrote:

Some of these seeds in immersion have endured unthinkable things (i.e., rape, mental, emotional and psychological torture, etc) and for them to not be extracted is adding insult to injury. The frequency raising is not an option if you understood some of their hardships and where and how they are positioned in this.

Thank you Paganini ~ Some of us have endured FAR MORE UNTHINKABLE THINGS beyond comprehension for anyone to have to even describe in words and WE DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS!!!! But the added complexity is REMEMBERING Everything and Everyone from the "higher realms" but NOT being properly assisted by them (meaning in the physical) NOT as "Saviors" but as proper "morals and ethics for a family member in need ~ especially a family member who is the SAME CONSCIOUSNESS but being FORCED AGAINST HER WILL (even as THE SOURCE) still forced against her will to remain within the sickness of this environment. And forcing me to remain here (using me as an example) is only intensifying the negativity due to the "super manifesting power" I hold as Source but the TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF NEGATIVITY BEING FORCED INTO MY BEING is only leading to more and more despair thus, Earth despair! I don't feel this is being understood or taken seriously AT ALL. This has been OVERLY TRAUMATIZING for one "Soul" and it's even more traumatizing to know there is a solution but it's being withheld. That's the one creating the whole in my heart! If only I could explain to you the history of "me" ~ perhaps then you would understand even More as to where I'm coming from but "They" know so it's truly heartbreaking for me on a personal level.  And another reason Why I LITERALLY can't stop Crying every single day from the Core of my Soul!

#9 2024-02-19 14:29:40

Horton HaW

Paganini wrote:

@wanderingsoul Interesting perspective. How a school of the hard knocks soul like you ended up here is so peculiar to me. Lol Sometimes the things you say hurts my heart but I love your transparency and appreciate your candor and roughness. For me it means you care at a very deep level and can’t help but take action. Even if it means you will hurt yourself in the process. So please take care of yourself as best as you can.

@Horton I’m glad you were able to find the article humorous. I was cringing too much to find it remotely entertaining. I’m concerned about Karistus starseeds as well. It seems the apple has fallen much too far from the tree.

@Zerelius Good to know I’m not alone in my sentiment. I think you’re right about hard decisions having to be made. And the way I’m feeling now is f**k the prime directive. It seems to me like it has to be rewritten anyway. I suppose as things shift, transform, and change here to a more positive timeline, the same will be happening up there.

Well it was funny, but boring. What can you do when someone is so obviously wrong? Hopefully, that is not a good example of Karistus. There are all kind of people in this world. I didn't feel empowered by anything said.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#10 2024-02-19 18:53:31

Jupiter 9

Regarding the article, I wanna comment that Mari's and Athena's recent comments on the Karistus are an indication that the Taygetans and the Karistus are still allies and on friendly terms, so this is just a conflict between Karistus supporters and Taygetan supporters, and there is no conflict between the Taygetans and Swaruunians and the Karistus. And it's the usual friendly fire between starseeds/lightworkers attacking each other instead of our common enemy, and we are being fooled and tricked to attack each other by our personal "demons" or our collective "demons", that are exploiting our personal blind spots and weaknesses and turning us against each other.

This is Athena's recent comment on the Karistus:

Question: Why do you think the Karistus have gone silent regarding the situation on Earth?

Swaruu X (Athena): Because they are heavily linked with Russia and that region. That is not well seen nowadays on Earth. So, by association, they are being bad mouthed, as they are doing with Russia as the Cabal is against them all, this also indicates that Karistus is going against the Cabal. All this knowing that not all of Russia is free from Cabal. Yet, it is still a freedom stronghold. Go Russia!

And it's obvious from the article that LadyOdin is not very familiar with Cosmic Agency and she doesn't seem to have spent a lot of time looking into the actual information and the contact itself. And she is mashing together familyoftaygeta and Danaan with Cosmic Agency and talking about them together as if they are the same thing. She doesn't understand that those two are nothing like Cosmic Agency, and in my opinion it's very suspicious how they appeared on the scene right after Cosmic Agency, and it looks like it's with the purpose to steer new people away from Cosmic Agency and this contact and to give them an alternative love and light hopium version of Taygetans. And also to overwhelm newly awakened people with contradicting information and get them into information overload and bury the important information that the Toleka crew is sharing.

Yazhi: (...) So I bluntly say that what people are being fed as truth about extraterrestrials and Galactic Federations, is only a heavily controlled and artificially altered, governmentally controlled, convenient to them, false reality or lie that does not correspond to what is out in space in hard objective reality.

All information on Earth that will be presented to the public coming from ‘approved’ sources is heavily controlled so it fits into a narrative those ‘controllers’, whoever they are, need to keep running on Earth. This includes the MSM, mainstream media, and the popular so called Alternative Media as well, because the powers at be, the ‘controllers’, create controlled opposition to gain even more control over the perception of the population as people do not seek any other information outside what they see as ‘credible sources’, MSM or Alternative Media. Credible sources but for their level of awareness.

The problem here gets worse when even people within the so called ‘Alternative Media’ unwillingly participate with the disinformation soup simply because, as I said above, they must base their concepts and belief systems on something as a foundation. Foundation that is heavily controlled by design, as I said.

The control mechanism behind MSM and MainStream Alternative Media has many faces and uses many tools to achieve their goals. Some are direct slander and debunking of any one who dares to oppose them, but this is done in many levels as well, so the MSM will debunk and slander the MSAM (MainStream Alternative Media) creating a perception of duality and of having to choose sides in the minds of simple people, moving them back into the MSM official narrative, but other wiser people will see that both the MSM and the MSAM are controlled by the same people with a narrative and an agenda, so the controllers create another deeper level of undercover and deeper Alternative Media to oppose the MainStream Alternative Media, MSAM, and then yet again to a deeper level. This with the specific purpose of controlling all levels of consciousness and spiritual awakening of the population.

But then there are a few who are not controlled, or only controlled by the base perception set of rules in the Matrix-of-reality of Earth, but not directly controlled by the governments on purpose. Those are a problem for the status quo, those go around wildly, saying all kinds of outrageous claims and ideas dangerous for the ones in power at all levels, starting from low class government officials all the way up to hard Illuminati and even Federation Earth controllers. Those are seen as the ‘supreme’ troublemakers for the Earth's Matrix as such.

The System, the Matrix on Earth, Cabal, Illuminati, whoever, have different systems to deal with this problem. The first and most obvious one is taking those troublemaker subjects out physically, and they do that a lot when everything else fails. But what they mostly do is swamp the information those ‘troublemakers’ share in a soup of information contradicting them, or simply immersing their information among so much data that it becomes almost impossible for any normal person to be able to tell what is important and what is not. The subjects simply go into information overload. Therefore containing the troublemakers, as their information no longer reaches the public, because it is seen as simply more of the same, not interesting and also too out there - incredible.

This also because people in general like immediate gratification, and will go for all those other pieces of data contained in the said soup that are more colorful and impressive, therefore giving them a dopamine shot of instant gratification. Most people are like crows, show them something shiny and they will go after it blindly, ignoring everything else! (...)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-19 18:54:29)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2024-02-19 20:08:11

Paganini

Jupiter, yes, the Taygetans and Karistus are on friendly terms as indicated by Mari and Athena. But the Karistus seeds I have met and what was written in the article by this woman is more in line with what my experience is with them.  It boggles my mind that the seeds seem to be so far from what the Karistus of Jupiter are like.  Is that representative of a minority rather than majority?  I don't know but I sure hope so.  My understanding is that the Karistus of Jupiter are benevolent and positive (or do I have this wrong?).  And I guess they don't take sides because they haven't joined the Urmah who are siding with the Taygetans/Swaruunians.  I'm reminded of how Trump fooled the Toleka crew too, so they make mistakes too and don't always see things for how they really are.  I always reserve a small and healthy percentage of mistrust and suspicion when things just aren't adding up.  And something isn't adding up with some Karistus seeds here and who the Karistus are in Jupiter.  I think something is wrong and nobody is listening!  Like I think something is wrong to not extract some seeds who have completed their mission when they know they've completed it and aren't being beamed up!  And this is a very small amount of people.  One of them is my friend in Florida who should've left a long time ago, but she's still here.  And I'm fairly certain she is a Karistus seed.  And there are others.  Why are their star families allowing them to continue to suffer?  The end doesn't justify the means.  The exceptions I'm talking about are the ones whose missions are complete.  I'm not talking about a mass extraction.  I suppose it would be good to see a video by Gosia or Mari regarding this topic.  There are seeds here that need to understand why they are still here although they have completed their mission.  They feel very alone and abandoned.  I'm having great difficulty understanding this.

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Regarding the article, I wanna comment that Mari's and Athena's recent comments on the Karistus are an indication that the Taygetans and the Karistus are still allies and on friendly terms, so this is just a conflict between Karistus supporters and Taygetan supporters, and there is no conflict between the Taygetans and Swaruunians and the Karistus. And it's the usual friendly fire between starseeds/lightworkers attacking each other instead of our common enemy, and we are being fooled and tricked to attack each other by our personal "demons" or our collective "demons", that are exploiting our personal blind spots and weaknesses and turning us against each other.

This is Athena's recent comment on the Karistus:

Question: Why do you think the Karistus have gone silent regarding the situation on Earth?

Swaruu X (Athena): Because they are heavily linked with Russia and that region. That is not well seen nowadays on Earth. So, by association, they are being bad mouthed, as they are doing with Russia as the Cabal is against them all, this also indicates that Karistus is going against the Cabal. All this knowing that not all of Russia is free from Cabal. Yet, it is still a freedom stronghold. Go Russia!

And it's obvious from the article that LadyOdin is not very familiar with Cosmic Agency and she doesn't seem to have spent a lot of time looking into the actual information and the contact itself. And she is mashing together familyoftaygeta and Danaan with Cosmic Agency and talking about them together as if they are the same thing. She doesn't understand that those two are nothing like Cosmic Agency, and in my opinion it's very suspicious how they appeared on the scene right after Cosmic Agency, and it looks like it's with the purpose to steer new people away from Cosmic Agency and this contact and to give them an alternative love and light hopium version of Taygetans. And also to overwhelm newly awakened people with contradicting information and get them into information overload and bury the important information that the Toleka crew is sharing.

Yazhi: (...) So I bluntly say that what people are being fed as truth about extraterrestrials and Galactic Federations, is only a heavily controlled and artificially altered, governmentally controlled, convenient to them, false reality or lie that does not correspond to what is out in space in hard objective reality.

All information on Earth that will be presented to the public coming from ‘approved’ sources is heavily controlled so it fits into a narrative those ‘controllers’, whoever they are, need to keep running on Earth. This includes the MSM, mainstream media, and the popular so called Alternative Media as well, because the powers at be, the ‘controllers’, create controlled opposition to gain even more control over the perception of the population as people do not seek any other information outside what they see as ‘credible sources’, MSM or Alternative Media. Credible sources but for their level of awareness.

The problem here gets worse when even people within the so called ‘Alternative Media’ unwillingly participate with the disinformation soup simply because, as I said above, they must base their concepts and belief systems on something as a foundation. Foundation that is heavily controlled by design, as I said.

The control mechanism behind MSM and MainStream Alternative Media has many faces and uses many tools to achieve their goals. Some are direct slander and debunking of any one who dares to oppose them, but this is done in many levels as well, so the MSM will debunk and slander the MSAM (MainStream Alternative Media) creating a perception of duality and of having to choose sides in the minds of simple people, moving them back into the MSM official narrative, but other wiser people will see that both the MSM and the MSAM are controlled by the same people with a narrative and an agenda, so the controllers create another deeper level of undercover and deeper Alternative Media to oppose the MainStream Alternative Media, MSAM, and then yet again to a deeper level. This with the specific purpose of controlling all levels of consciousness and spiritual awakening of the population.

But then there are a few who are not controlled, or only controlled by the base perception set of rules in the Matrix-of-reality of Earth, but not directly controlled by the governments on purpose. Those are a problem for the status quo, those go around wildly, saying all kinds of outrageous claims and ideas dangerous for the ones in power at all levels, starting from low class government officials all the way up to hard Illuminati and even Federation Earth controllers. Those are seen as the ‘supreme’ troublemakers for the Earth's Matrix as such.

The System, the Matrix on Earth, Cabal, Illuminati, whoever, have different systems to deal with this problem. The first and most obvious one is taking those troublemaker subjects out physically, and they do that a lot when everything else fails. But what they mostly do is swamp the information those ‘troublemakers’ share in a soup of information contradicting them, or simply immersing their information among so much data that it becomes almost impossible for any normal person to be able to tell what is important and what is not. The subjects simply go into information overload. Therefore containing the troublemakers, as their information no longer reaches the public, because it is seen as simply more of the same, not interesting and also too out there - incredible.

This also because people in general like immediate gratification, and will go for all those other pieces of data contained in the said soup that are more colorful and impressive, therefore giving them a dopamine shot of instant gratification. Most people are like crows, show them something shiny and they will go after it blindly, ignoring everything else! (...)

Last edited by Paganini (2024-02-19 20:11:16)

In La'kech

#12 2024-02-20 01:38:13

MayTag

@paganini

I think you've missed my point. Please do not take this as unduly harsh, but anyone who incarnates here, be it through spiritual decision, or an immersion pod, is now here. A part of this planet's matrix, on the Wheel of Samsara. If you've experienced horrific things my heart goes out to you because I understand Love. That said, if you love something you do what is best for it, not what makes it happy.

Unfortunately, if you identify with the memory of the wrongs that have been done to you, then you will hold those vibrations. If you're in an immersion and you were suddenly extracted, you would still hold those identities. Those egos. Those demons. You are no longer a vibrational match for wherever your other body is. You would poison that place. And those people. It is a well known fact that hurt people, hurt people. Consciously or otherwise.

Remember, time is relative to the observer. You could live a thousand thousand lives here in the space of one heartbeat of another body somewhere else. That is a lot of potential karma. The only way out of here is to evolve past the idea and experiences of duality. You are NOT a sum total of your memories. Your memories are just that. They do not exist. And they especially do not detemine who you are now.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

Board footer