You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-19 16:09:15

Joe R

Mari: "Hexa-Dimensional Space-Time"

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

Hexa-Dimensional Space-Time

Minerva Mari Swaruu
Published: February 19th, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeswdq17DHc

HexaSpaceTime

Mari's YouTube-channel: www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Hexa-dimensional Space Time

Hello again, my friends!

Thank you for being here with me once more!

I hope you are happy and well today.

I send you all a big hug.

I am Mari.

This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see.

Thank you for all your wonderful questions for Ari, the Urmah tiger!

I will be interviewing him next Thursday.

Please remember that – although I will do my best to pass as many as possible to him – it is impossible to answer all the questions, even more so because the big cat sometimes gets over-talkative and extends himself too much with only one.

To understand this information thoroughly, I recommend seeing the video I published immediately before this one.

On Earth, the perception of time – as an experience – heavily influences how its science views and studies it as well, mostly in disciplines such as physics and astrophysics.

On Earth, the universe is explained as having three dimensions in space and one in time, as I described in my last video.

This last one is viewed as a line, inexorably traveling from past to present towards the future.

This four-dimensional existential model is also used by many New-Age-authors, but adding that there can be several potential futures, where they state that humanity must do their best to jump to “a more positive timeline”;

Contrasting this for dimensional view, advanced interstellar cultures view and study time using a six-dimensional model, where there are three dimensions in space and three dimensions in time.

Please notice here the perfectly congruent correspondence between the six-dimensional model made of 3 + 3 with base-12 mathematics, where the entire universe is operating with the 3, 6, 9 and 12 mathematical rules.

It is here where you can start to see that the four-dimensional model used on Earth lacks the understanding of at least two dimensions in time, and this badly affects the results of all human science/mathematical models used in astrophysics.

This causing mathematical calculations and their results to be erroneous, as they end up not reflecting the so-called “outside world”, even though their formulas and calculations may still be correct, but only from the self-corroborating and self-sustained base-10 mathematical model.

Science on Earth simply lacks the necessary understanding to include two more dimensions in their time-factors in their mathematical formulas, used in physics and astrophysics.

Even Nicola Tesla and his famous 3-6-9-principle does not contemplate the necessary added factor 12 in his “free energy” model.

This creates an energetic imbalance between the side of the ether, which is represented by the numbers 3 – 6 – 9, and the side of the material world, which is represented by the numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 and 0; as it should be 3, 6, 9 and 12 versus 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 0, as seen and observed in base-12 mathematical models, applied not only to free energy and interstellar travel, but also to understanding time, including its practical navigation, where 10 and 11 are also seen as combinations of 1 and 0.

The six-dimensional cosmological model is critical for the correct understanding of how the universe works, and it is the very base of just about all non-human science, as it is understood by interstellar cultures.

Three dimensions in space are represented as they are understood on Earth, with the Cartesian coordinates model, where they are often denoted by the letters x, y and z, and where the axes may then be referred to as the x-axis, y-axis and z-axis, respectively.

And with which we can pinpoint any location in space, in mathematics usually represented by a cube, although it should be represented more as a sphere for added accuracy, although this does complicate some of the formulas to be used.

In the same way as the Cartesian model represents a location in space, using the x-axis, y-axis and z-axis, so can we represent a moment in time the same way, using the letters U, V and W to represent its axes.

This represents our six-dimensional model with the x-axis, y-axis and z-axis representing a location in space, and the U-axis, V-axis and W-axis representing a moment in time.

On Earth, astrophysics claims that the universe is expanding, which it is not for interstellar cultures and their science, because expansion indicates speed, and speed is linked to a time-frame to calculate movement, but as time is relative to the observer, it is impossible to calculate at what rate the universe is supposed to be expanding.

On Earth this is calculated by a light-Doppler-like effect where something like a star, which is moving away from the observer, starts to shift its light/wavelength from its natural white towards red or infrared, as the frequency wavelength of the light it is emitting is being stretched by its speed, as it moves away from the observer.

For advanced interstellar cultures and their science, this red’ing light-effect is explained in another way, which is not contemplated by Earth's science, or it is only at the beginning of its efforts to comprehend this other explanation.

Space is not empty; it is a fluid at a very high existential density – which is the ether – so when light travels through vast distances in space, it encounters resistance as it travels through this high frequency etheric fluid, and with it, it loses much of its other colors within its spectrum, leaving only the red spectrum of colors, as they are the ones capable of traveling the farther without being filtered by the ether fluid.

By the way, that etheric high existential frequency fluid is why I call my channel “Swaruu Oficial, information from the waters above“.

Using six coordinates to explain the universe from the point of view of highly advanced interstellar cultures, and using geometrical models for this purpose, view in your mind two spheres, each one formed by its axes.

The first sphere represents space and it is formed by the x-, y– and z-axis, and the second sphere which represents time is shaped by the U-, V– and W-axis.

Now, proceed to bring together both spheres; make one fit inside the other to form only one sphere and blend them together in your mind.

Now you have one mega-sphere, which represents the universe as it is understood by highly advanced interstellar cultures, which use base-12 mathematics, and where that super-sphere is shaped and created by six axes, which are x, y and z plus U, V and W.

This mathematical and geometrical model, which is a sphere with six axes, can be used to pinpoint any location in space and also at which exact moment in time such location is found.

This turns time into another calculable location which can be found and predicted using tri-dimensional space formulas, very similar to the basic equations for spheres, and which – added with the other three axes in space – we now have to use super-complex hexa-dimensional equations for the sphere to be able to calculate a location in space, and in its one exact moment in time.

It is important to say here that such a hexa-dimensional super-sphere would be infinite in size, collapsing the idea of the geometrical sphere we have to use as a mental reference for our understanding.

In our perception – as we can represent our life-experience with a line of sequential events from our birth to our now, moving towards the future – we also experience time in a more or less linear way, because we are basing the sequence of those events as a sequence associated with a one-dimensional time-frame.

When using the hexa-dimensional model, we can draw a line of events which represents our life experience inside the sphere, and any place or segment within that line can be found and represented with its corresponding coordinates within the six axes of the super-sphere as six coordinates.

As I have explained before, time and space are only illusions of the mind – egregors of consciousness – so our perception of time and space are what manifest reality from our particular points of view, as points of attention of Source.

This means that our perception of time is linear, and our life as a sequence of ordered events within that time frame is a perfectly valid perception and experience.

Using a practical example: Today we may start to plan a trip back in time which we will do tomorrow, and the target-location is here today, at this very time we started to plan such a trip.

Using classic human examples, science on Earth thinks this is not possible, simply because that would mean that we – here, today, planning our trip back to this very moment, a trip we will do tomorrow – would have to see ourselves arrive today.

And as we do not see ourselves arrive – using science on Earth – we conclude that time-travel is not possible, because if it were, then we would see our future self arrive now, today.

This paradox cannot occur in a hexa-dimensional space-time model, because there we would not necessarily see ourselves visiting from the future.

After all, from our point of view we haven't traveled yet, even though we are planning to, so expecting to see ourselves arrive in the future has no logic to it.

It is only from the point of view of ourselves – after we travel – that we can see ourselves arriving to visit a flabbergasted younger version of ourselves in our yesterday, and with this we have opened a parallel universe; one which can only be visible for the traveler, and who has created it by the simple fact that he or she has observed the past, altering it by mere presence.

But this also means that the day before is not the exact same day we lived before traveling back in time; it is a different day with a different situation.

Using the hexa-dimensional space time model, as time is traveling in all its three axes – as we traveled back in time to our yesterday – we may have gone back in one of the axes, but not in all three.

Therefore, even though it is our yesterday – the exact same date with a number in the calendar and all – time has moved in another two dimensions, with this explaining existence in an alternate yesterday.

This also means something very important: Notice how things can only happen once.

That basic principle is not violated, and even our best super-powerful holographic navigation-computers find it super-difficult and complex to calculate the temporal differential between all three axes in time, because the necessary calculations become exponentially more complicated.

With this calculation-problem, errors can – and do – appear in temporal navigation, sometimes causing strong complications.

One single small calculating mistake can cause an exponential chain of events, that can get you lost in time and space.

Explaining this time-jumping problem – simplifying it a bit more – it is as if time as we perceive it is moving along a line, and segments in that line can be understood as dates, so each time we jump from one date to a past one, we do not arrive over the line we just lived through, because time has moved in another direction; in another dimension, sideways for this example.

So, no matter how many times we time jump to the exact same date, we will never arrive at the same point in our hexa-dimensional super-sphere, because our timeline would have moved along the other two temporal axes as well.

So, as we go time-jumping, looking for one exact same point in space and time, each time we jump it is as if our personal timeline were producing – or moving like – a spiral.

We may have gone back in time to the same date, but it's not the same point in time, because it also moved in its other two axes as we did our jump.

And it is the mind and the consciousness of the time-traveler who is causing that time-expansion spiraling effect by the simple fact, that he or she is aware of the time-jump of the time-travel.

And yes, mind and consciousness are that powerful, and even the best navigation-computers cannot compete against the marvelous power of a conscious and aware mind, which is Source itself manifesting as a person, having an experience in a biological body, or wherever.

Understanding more complexity in existence is directly related to living and thinking in a higher density, with it resulting more complex dimensions.

This will be all for today.

I haven't finished – far from it – and I'm going towards something.

Thank you for watching my video, and for liking, sharing and subscribing!

I appreciate it very much and it helps me a lot.

And I hope to see you here next time.

Take care!

With much love, your friend,

Mari Swaruu

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-19 16:17:03)

#2 2024-02-19 16:33:10

Horton HaW

Re: Mari: "Hexa-Dimensional Space-Time"

Thank you Mari!♥ I so was looking forward to this. I have mentioned this many times. So excited.

( ^◡^)っ ♡

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-19 16:36:21)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-02-19 18:38:06

mitkobs

Space-Time is like the flower of life drawing, a sphere within a sphere within a sphere and so long going in all directions to infinity and back(to infinity). Spheres are connected to each other in spiral progression or regression(seen from certain point).

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-19 18:39:21)

#4 2024-02-19 20:29:21

Pymander

Incredible video! I just finished watching so I still I am still absorbing all of it. This is the kind of information that blows my mind because no one else, even brilliant minds like Nikola Tesla were able to figure this stuff out... and we get access to it from YouTube. [=

Last edited by Pymander (2024-02-19 21:42:05)

#5 2024-02-20 01:16:26

MayTag

Beautiful ❤ ❤ ❤

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#6 2024-02-20 06:03:12

Trying to teach someone who cant even grasp basic math. At school, I remember my teacher taking me outside the class room and saying, "I've never come across anyone who tries to create their own formulas". Haha... And that was the lowest basic math class which I failed every exam. That part of the brain never developed. All I get is *crickets*

I must come across as a very low conscious life form, but hey, thats who I am.

#7 2024-02-20 06:19:51

MayTag

This series is incredibly important for a number of reasons. Personally, I never learned proper math either. But at the end of the day, that only means that it is easier to learn it now. Which is what I'm doing, starting with pre-algebra. And you can be damn certain that I will be leaning base 12 also!

Last edited by MayTag (2024-02-20 06:20:12)

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#8 2024-02-20 09:04:24

Joe R

wandereringsoul wrote:

Trying to teach someone who cant even grasp basic math. At school, I remember my teacher taking me outside the class room and saying, "I've never come across anyone who tries to create their own formulas". Haha... And that was the lowest basic math class which I failed every exam. That part of the brain never developed. All I get is *crickets*

I've struggled with ranking myself low most of my life. At one point I managed to develop some "framework" on how to relate to it, and found out I had to stop with it. Because when I did, I ranked everybody else, too, in the same process. And the end-result of that is really not good.

That doesn't mean I don't fall into that trap from time to time. But I have gotten better with it, and it has opened a tremendous amount of "mental doors" in my thinking; ways to see life, others and myself in a really good light. The interactions can be a struggle, but that doesn't mean they define us.

#9 2024-02-20 09:22:29

mitkobs

Ether and matter sides of the equation also have to be connected with two opposite balancing each other forces of magnetism and electricity. Number 12 is sacred number that symbolize the end(omega) and number 1 is symbolizing the beginning(alpha). Beginning and end are just such of cyclic nature. 0 is singularity or the result of balanced clash of the two forces or how you make free energy. 0 is also infinity or total peace, the state of the ultimate unmovable observer.

#10 2024-02-20 09:45:26

Joe R wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

I've struggled with ranking myself low most of my life. At one point I managed to develop some "framework" on how to relate to it, and found out I had to stop with it. Because when I did, I ranked everybody else, too, in the same process. And the end-result of that is really not good.

That doesn't mean I don't fall into that trap from time to time. But I have gotten better with it, and it has opened a tremendous amount of "mental doors" in my thinking; ways to see life, others and myself in a really good light. The interactions can be a struggle, but that doesn't mean they define us.

I dont rank myself low in any form. I accept and understand why my capabilities with math, to say the least, is inferior. I state the last sentence as people cant stop themselves to judge. Me included.

But what its given me has been more fulfilling to experience, which is, a much heightened version of psychic capabilities, creativity in the arts and insights into many other "past" lives, "future" lives. Which was required so I can purge all energies.

My lives seem to be split or balanced, which ever way you want to look at it is - battles and war in the physical and astral and creativity in all art forms.

#11 2024-02-20 09:53:41

Joe R

wandereringsoul wrote:

I dont rank myself low in any form. I accept and understand why my capabilities with math, to say the least, is inferior. I state the last sentence as people cant stop themselves to judge. Me included.

But what its given me has been more fulfilling to experience, which is, a much heightened version of psychic capabilities, creativity in the arts and insights into many other "past" lives, "future" lives. Which was required so I can purge all energies.

My lives seem to be split or balanced, which ever way you want to look at it is - battles and war in the physical and astral and creativity in all art forms.

My apologies to you, then. I recognized the school-situation you described, and your mentioning on how others may view you. That doesn't mean it has affected you negatively, or given you a rigid view of life, as it did for me in my own school-years.

#12 2024-02-20 10:15:27

Joe R wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

My apologies to you, then. I recognized the school-situation you described, and your mentioning on how others may view you. That doesn't mean it has affected you negatively, or given you a rigid view of life, as it did for me in my own school-years.

I can understand the harsh realities of school and how nasty it can get. I was lucky, had a group of friends who we all had a connection through surfing. Ended up surfing for 26 years.

#13 2024-02-20 13:09:51

Horton HaW

wandereringsoul wrote:

Most schools teach math horribly. The people who are always good with math have their own way to remember and calculate. They create different number relationships. Schools teach modalities, but then don't really use them. This is by design, like everything else.

In fact, most schools are like every other model here. They are all Authoritarian.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-20 13:17:24)

#14 2024-02-20 20:44:17

Horton HaW

Look at this Guy's site.
https://www.isoul.org/six-dimensional-space-time/

This also.
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio … Space-time

Also found this interesting.
https://phys.org/news/2011-04-scientist … nsion.html

Quote:
This view doesn’t mean that time does not exist, but that time has more to do with space than with the idea of an absolute time. So while 4D spacetime is usually considered to consist of three dimensions of space and one dimension of time, the researchers’ view suggests that it’s more correct to imagine spacetime as four dimensions of space. In other words, as they say, the universe is “timeless.”

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-20 20:54:47)

#15 2024-02-21 02:02:16

Horton HaW

I thought I would add this transcript.
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/time- … uu-of-erra
Quote:
Let's see this as looking back from the present. Every line represents a "timeline." All exist, but we only perceive one. We perceive it as a "line of events" from the past to the present or the future.

But in reality, according to each decision we make, it makes us jump from one line to another, being that everything we will live and everything that exists already is. So, the destiny is already written. But as there is an infinite amount of variants, at the same time that destiny is already written, there is also free will.

Simultaneously.

Therefore, the line that each person experiences is not a single fixed sequence, as in one of each of those blue lines in the image, but a continual jump between already written and fixed possibilities. But from the perspective of each person, individual consciousness, it will be seen or perceived as 1 line. From the point of view of someone watching from outside it would look like this.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-21 03:27:52)

#16 2024-02-21 07:59:23

Ariya

Horton- I loved Swaruu of Erra series on time and timelines, it’s a really good foundation and worth looking at again in light of what Mari is sharing. Thank you for sharing the link.

Some years ago, before Cosmic Agency, I asked for guidance on how time worked. I was shown an infinite sphere which was made up of a light etheric liquid. You could move within it, in any direction from the original point of perception. But as you did, you left a wake (like a boat does in water) behind you and this rippled out in all directions. This meant that the frequency of the point that you left from was never the same.

I also really like the explanation Mari gives with the 2 spheres with the overlapping time / space axis. To me, this gives great insight into how natural,  cyclical portals occur. And how other portals are created - including those we create ourselves, soul looping, lifetime repeats, past life trauma and triggers, and reincarnation. Very interesting :) This helps to explain a lot. Thank you Mari

#17 2024-02-22 05:16:01

MayTag

Ariya wrote:

Horton- I loved Swaruu of Erra series on time and timelines, it’s a really good foundation and worth looking at again in light of what Mari is sharing. Thank you for sharing the link.

Some years ago, before Cosmic Agency, I asked for guidance on how time worked. I was shown an infinite sphere which was made up of a light etheric liquid. You could move within it, in any direction from the original point of perception. But as you did, you left a wake (like a boat does in water) behind you and this rippled out in all directions. This meant that the frequency of the point that you left from was never the same.

I also really like the explanation Mari gives with the 2 spheres with the overlapping time / space axis. To me, this gives great insight into how natural,  cyclical portals occur. And how other portals are created - including those we create ourselves, soul looping, lifetime repeats, past life trauma and triggers, and reincarnation. Very interesting smile This helps to explain a lot. Thank you Mari

Seriously, along with the spiritual side, I'm sure you've realized that between her explanation of harmonics, standing waves, the 3 - 6 - 9 - 12 principles of the ether, the base 12 math, hexi-dimensional time-space, telling us where Tesla went wrong, and Swaruu of Erra's explanation of the harmonic chamber in the great pyramid, she has all but given us the keys to zero point energy. Consider the implications for the spiritual evolution of the planet. Like she has stated on a number of occasions, it is all connected ❤.

#18 2024-02-22 23:42:38

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:

I also really like the explanation Mari gives with the 2 spheres with the overlapping time / space axis. To me, this gives great insight into how natural,  cyclical portals occur. And how other portals are created - including those we create ourselves, soul looping, lifetime repeats, past life trauma and triggers, and reincarnation. Very interesting smile This helps to explain a lot. Thank you Mari

Yes and definitely ties in with the reincarnation subject. So nice to have the transcripts. I really hope she gets more into hyper dimensional geometry.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-22 23:44:22)

#19 2024-02-23 10:21:32

mitkobs

Mari also clears all the paradoxes that sci(fi)entists on Earth find on the subject of time travel. The biggest one is meeting yourself when time travel and complication in own life when that occurs to the point of making yourself non existent.
The thing is not yourself that you meeting but another self that may look identical to you but not entirely. And is having own life, own time curve to live. And you make always own timeline even when you time travel and meet other selves and you think you know their future if you come from future. But may be not so to some extent. They have own story to unfold that may be different from yours or becomes different when conditions change in key events.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-23 10:23:56)

#20 2024-02-25 19:09:21

CyrusB

Hi, I've enjoyed reading the response above to this video.  While watching the video and just for a bit of fun, I took some notes on video clips I thought may help understand the "Earth science" position on time vs. the "Advanced interstellar" hexa-dimensional mathematics version.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around 3 axes of time, this helps me understand it a bit better.

"Earth Science" position on time:
  If you travel in time, you can meet yourself
  See Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (the prison trash can scene at 0:45)   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwNsXbNSARA
  Also the Back to the Future trilogy (especially Back to the Future 2) and the movie Timecop

closer to the multi-dimensional, time perspective
  The Simpsons, Treehouse of Horrors V (Homer time travels with a broken toaster)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1hmiaNReCg
  also, The method of time-traveling in Michael Crichton's Timeline (infinite versions of your destination line lie in the quantum foam)

These don't take into account your observation of time affecting it, but they're a start

#21 2024-02-25 19:37:06

MayTag

CyrusB wrote:

Hi, I've enjoyed reading the response above to this video.  While watching the video and just for a bit of fun, I took some notes on video clips I thought may help understand the "Earth science" position on time vs. the "Advanced interstellar" hexa-dimensional mathematics version.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around 3 axes of time, this helps me understand it a bit better.

See Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (the prison trash can scene at 0:45)   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwNsXbNSARA
  Also the Back to the Future trilogy (especially Back to the Future 2) and the movie Timecop

The Simpsons, Treehouse of Horrors V (Homer time travels with a broken toaster)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1hmiaNReCg
  also, The method of time-traveling in Michael Crichton's Timeline (infinite versions of your destination line lie in the quantum foam)

These don't take into account your observation of time affecting it, but they're a start

Traveling to any point in time that isn't now creates a new now that will be slightly different based on the mere fact that you are observing it. It's Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

#22 2024-02-25 21:45:33

Jupiter 9

The 3 dimensions of time in this video reminded me of a book I stumbled upon, during what I call the second stage of my awakening from the "3D matrix" box that started in January 2017 when my mind was ready to enter the woo woo rabbit holes like ETs, psychic paranormal stuff, "ascension", etc.

My first stage of awakening from the "3D matrix" happened in 2014 when in the beginning of 2014 I stumbled upon a google talk from Rupert Sheldrake that reignited some of my burning questions about consciousness that I had given up on because I just couldn't figure it out using the mainstream physics and science. And I started watching videos about the subject again which later that year led to me to stumbling upon a video from Thomas Campbell where I heard for the first time an alternative approach to the consciousness problem in science. And that catalytic piece of the consciousness puzzle that I was missing was, to make consciousness fundamental instead of matter. In other words switch from the "matter creates consciousness" paradigm to a "consciousness creates matter" paradigm and instead of [physics/matter > chemistry > biology > consciousness] switch to [consciousness > physics/matter > chemistry > biology]. (Tom's My Big Toe book trilogy is free in google books for anyone interested: My Big TOE)

And this is what caused my "awakening" and caused me to shift my reality paradigm and "escape" the stupid "3D matrix" materialism box. And up until then I was fully living in this mainstream isolated "3D matrix" exactly as it is "designed" to be with it's materialism physics and beliefs that Earth is the only known place with advanced life in the Galaxy and maybe there is bacterial life on Mars or Europa but that's all the alien life that is possible. And up until then all this UFO stuff was in the realm of science fiction for me and all the people talking about UFOs or paranormal stuff etc were a bunch of delusional conspiracy theory nutcases. haha (In my defense the ones that crossed my path were actually delusional conspiracy nutcases haha that were just parroting things that they ahd read online, and I think that was not by accident because if I had come across the sane ones I would have woken up before the "time was right") But after I made this paradigm shift, it changed everything and turned my whole world upside down and now UFOs, the paranormal, "God"/a conscious universe etc went from the realm of science fiction into the realm of the possible and real.

But as I said that was the first stage of my "awakening" from the this "3D matrix" and my mind still needed some time to acclimate before it was ready to delve deeper in the woo woo stuff(and which in turn prepared my mind for "accidentally" stumbling upon this contact in January 2019). So returning back to what I was talking about it was in January 2017 that my mind was ready and during those few weeks I stumbled upon multiple material and people and youtube channels, and one of them was Dewey Larson. I didn't have time to read his book back then or look into his theories in more detail because I was overwhelmed and bombarded with too much amazing information and sources, but from a brief look into his theories I do remember that he talked about 3 dimensional time. So as I said I was reminded of him by this video and I still haven't looked into his theory in detail, it's too technical and sciency, but I wanted to share this cause maybe some of the more sciency technical people in here might find something useful in it:

This is a site that seems to be dedicated to his theory:

http://www.lrcphysics.com/

And this is a YouTube playlist of some videos about his theory:

hqdefault.jpg

RS-101 - Space, Time and Motion

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#23 2024-02-26 04:12:18

Horton HaW

Good channel. Forgot about DL. I think the geometric model approach of space time helps in understanding the mirror phenom.

#24 2024-02-26 04:20:01

Horton HaW

MayTag wrote:
CyrusB wrote:

Traveling to any point in time that isn't now creates a new now that will be slightly different based on the mere fact that you are observing it. It's Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

The observer principle is why I have issue with the idea you are just observing and yet not involved. The races using this idea seem to be causing confusion.

#25 2024-02-26 08:33:52

mitkobs

Time always go with space and with consciousness. Time is just sense of continuity of something already happened, something happening right now or something that can happen. Space is a place where all is happening. Consciousness is bringing the ideas and specifics when, where and how is happening. And all this is happening seamlessly instantaneously in the consciousness itself. Consciousness is the factor, the first reason. And we are talking about Source of course, the ultimate level where an idea becomes instantly perfect natural functioning reality with all its specifics to the atom, to the smallest particle, everything happening in perfect harmony.

Board footer