You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-11 12:59:55

Paganini

Earth Legally Belonging to Karistus

In this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kwmN6sS3bTo

Mari mentions that the Karistus believe that Earth is legally theirs. Am I the only one who found this comment highly disturbing? What does that say about them in space and their representative here if that’s what they think? What does that say about Karistus seeds in general that are here? I have dealt with them and they are difficult people with ideas I just don’t get. With all the help we are getting from Taygetans, Urmahs, and Swaruunians, they would NEVER make a claim that they think Earth is legally theirs. This was a huge red flag for me.

Last edited by Paganini (2023-12-11 13:01:29)

In La'kech

#2 2023-12-11 13:45:43

Ariya

Re: Earth Legally Belonging to Karistus

This was Aneeka's comment on it :

Anéeka: Karistus claim the Earth because it used to be theirs, before the arrival of the Lyrians, I am talking about 200 000 years ago. Another point is that Karistus see the Lyrians as them, that is to say that the Karistus, according to their history, legends, and beliefs, are the origin of the Lyrian race, therefore they see invasive what the Federation does being so permissive with what happens on Earth. That is why the Karistus do not agree with the Federation.

That is, for the Karistus, all races of human appearance in space are variants of them or are Karistus themselves. That means that Humans are Karistus, Taygetans are Karistus, Swaruunians are Karistus, Engans are Karistus, Antareans are Karistus, and Ummites are Karistus.

They have very protective ideas, they claim Earth but not from an invasive angle but to return Earth to the way it was with them.

And Sophie's

Yazhi: Humans would be Karistus as well, then Reptilians and everything negative is a Karistus manifestation. For them all Lyrian species are variants of Karistus or Karistus hybrids.

About everything being the manifestation of a consciousness, and being that there is no negativity, only what a soul makes for itself, manifests according to its thoughts.

Gosia: But wait a second... apart from Lyrian races, there are thousands of others, non-Lyrians: Andromedans, Sirians, etc. Where did they come from to this solar system and why don´t they have the right to call themselves the owners?

Yazhi: The Karistus feel they are the rightful owners because they have been for eons of time and it's right on their doorstep. All the other races are just... whatever, trespassing?

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/karistus … -of-temmer

#3 2023-12-11 13:48:35

Brahman

Some races think this is their planet. Aside from Karistus and the reptilians who think they own it, the Federation single-handedly rules the lives of humans. If it's owned by Karistus why don't they claim it from the Federation? Why did they give it to them to play their stupid games?
Karistus to prove it's their planet and be done with the federation authority here.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#4 2023-12-11 14:21:41

mitkobs

If someone comes with brute force and take what you cared and developed for eons to grow and prosper as a world and the intruders takes it and use it without any contribution or anything and even make the place worse with bringing it to a point of decadence and destruction. What do you call that. Owner is the one who takes care of the place and makes conditions life to prosper the best way it can prosper. What do the GF now, almost nothing, permissive anything to happen. They simply do not care, at least that is the result seen down here.

#5 2023-12-11 16:17:42

cosmic Mind

Paganini wrote:

Mari mentions that the Karistus believe that Earth is legally theirs. Am I the only one who found this comment highly disturbing? What does that say about them in space and their representative here if that’s what they think? What does that say about Karistus seeds in general that are here? I have dealt with them and they are difficult people with ideas I just don’t get. With all the help we are getting from Taygetans, Urmahs, and Swaruunians, they would NEVER make a claim that they think Earth is legally theirs. This was a huge red flag for me.

Probably they lose the war.... in my opinion they could cooperate closer with the Alcyone council in order to take a step in regaining the title they claim.

"Light is information,
darkness is lack of information"

#6 2023-12-11 20:38:38

Paganini

Mari specifically mentions that the Karistus consider themselves LEGAL owners.  That Earth is LEGALLY owned by them.  That's the word that bothers me.  LEGALLY, as in 4 corners legal?  Is there a contract the Karistus once got into with the GF?  Mari and the crew might be with them, the Karistus, but it doesn't seem to me like they're with the Toleka crew.  The fact that they've gone silent just doesn't sit right with me.  The Urmahs aren't silent.  Quite the opposite.  If your life partner goes silent on you, you wouldn't find that a bit suspicious?  And they don't like to be spoken of.  How convenient.  We are learning so much and continue to learn so much and the more that is uncovered down here, then gets uncovered up there too.  It's all connected and gets more and more complex.  I'm learning that waking up is a continuous process.  You don't wake up and stay there (but you can if you want to) because there is always more to wake up to.  And to be clear, I'm not bashing the Karistus, but I'm also not defending them either because what once was doesn't mean that it still is the same way.  Haven't you had friends that are no longer your friends for whatever reason?  Just keep waking up people.  Don't stay comfortable in your current level of "awakeness".  Question everything.

In La'kech

#7 2023-12-11 21:15:02

Horton HaW

Paganini wrote:

Mari specifically mentions that the Karistus consider themselves LEGAL owners.  That Earth is LEGALLY owned by them.  That's the word that bothers me.  LEGALLY, as in 4 corners legal?  Is there a contract the Karistus once got into with the GF?  Mari and the crew might be with them, the Karistus, but it doesn't seem to me like they're with the Toleka crew.  The fact that they've gone silent just doesn't sit right with me.  The Urmahs aren't silent.  Quite the opposite.  If your life partner goes silent on you, you wouldn't find that a bit suspicious?  And they don't like to be spoken of.  How convenient.  We are learning so much and continue to learn so much and the more that is uncovered down here, then gets uncovered up there too.  It's all connected and gets more and more complex.  I'm learning that waking up is a continuous process.  You don't wake up and stay there (but you can if you want to) because there is always more to wake up to.  And to be clear, I'm not bashing the Karistus, but I'm also not defending them either because what once was doesn't mean that it still is the same way.  Haven't you had friends that are no longer your friends for whatever reason?  Just keep waking up people.  Don't stay comfortable in your current level of "awakeness".  Question everything.

If you think about the fallen angel mythology you can see the big can of worms here. Legal isn't necessarily bad at all. Just based on common rules. Think of Gosia and Robert's copyrights on this content. It's for protection.

The UFOP on the other hand, made a mess and is addressing it horribly. Putting it on the people. Not to say people don't play a huge part, but I see things very much as Ari states. How can you let an invasive species take over 2 planets and torment beings and call that a school? How can they behave so unethically with the other shady characters? Do they think they can placate darkness? The UFOP agents are definitely a big part of the problem. I find it hard to believe they can't address issues here. I doubt their abilities or will to make meaningful changes.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2023-12-12 07:40:11

mitkobs

Legal for higher spiritual beings(Angels) means they represent what is right - the Truth. What is most natural use of a world? To make or accommodate such conditions on the world that life forms to flourish. Everyone to be happy, everyone to live their best way and to enjoy the best way what can be offered on the world. A now see the situation made on this planet first by the invading Reptilian force and then by GF. Is this a happy place to be. Not by any means or stretch of imagination. And who is benefiting the most from the suffering of millions and millions coming and going real souls?

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-12-12 07:42:47)

#9 2023-12-12 13:40:08

_.haz.za._369

Paganini wrote:

Lots of people confused about Karistus's claim about their owner ship of earth.

They claim the earth, just not in a regressive way. Maybe their claim about this solar system being their original home might be true after all.

We know that, almost all those "galactic stories" in the Federation archives are False.

So Earth might actually have been home of the Karistus 12,500 years ago!

So they claim it back and says if they were the ones taking care if it, none of what is happening now on earth would have happened!

Even Prince (a Karistus hybrid/starseed) said it!

https://youtu.be/PVppmD78zyM?si=Id1_0hhkii-NW9p6

Pay attention to the lyrics.

"Imagine holding Planet Earth
In the palm of your hand
With no regard for your place of birth
Or claim to any land
The only thing between us now is the truth we understand
If Planet Earth was in the palm of your hand."

So yeah, Earth could be legally theirs! They just want to take care of it and guide the humans in their own way without any Cabal / Federation involvement.

Last edited by _.haz.za._369 (2023-12-12 13:44:15)

#10 2023-12-12 20:40:21

Jupiter 9

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

We know that, almost all those "galactic stories" in the Federation archives are False.

Then that would mean the Taygetan archives are false too. As far as I understand the Taygetans and every ET race has their own records independent from Federation archives. And the Taygetans had a colony here back then and have a lot of involvement with Earth so they will have a lot of records about their time here, so if the Karistus have been inhabitants of Earth that must have been a much longer time ago, more than 100,000 years ago or 200,000 years ago or more.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2023-12-12 21:34:32

Horton HaW

Yes and remember Karistus claim Lyrans come from them.

#12 2023-12-12 21:38:30

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

If someone comes with brute force and take what you cared and developed for eons to grow and prosper as a world and the intruders takes it and use it without any contribution or anything and even make the place worse with bringing it to a point of decadence and destruction. What do you call that. Owner is the one who takes care of the place and makes conditions life to prosper the best way it can prosper. What do the GF now, almost nothing, permissive anything to happen. They simply do not care, at least that is the result seen down here.

It appears the UFOP agents et al are externalizing costs. Or so they think.

#13 2023-12-13 01:39:57

_.haz.za._369

Jupiter 9 wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Then that would mean the Taygetan archives are false too. As far as I understand the Taygetans and every ET race has their own records independent from Federation archives. And the Taygetans had a colony here back then and have a lot of involvement with Earth so they will have a lot of records about their time here, so if the Karistus have been inhabitants of Earth that must have been a much longer time ago, more than 100,000 years ago or 200,000 years ago or more.

Yeah. Taygetans had colonies on Earth (and few others) but this planet wasn't theirs. There was a "lyrian" race on earth at tht time and they were probably the Karistus. Many information in the Taygetan archives are from the Federation archives. So there could some false data in the Taygetan archives too...

#14 2023-12-13 06:53:44

mitkobs

It is logical that all Lyrian races originate from high spiritual beings and such are Karistus. It is a process of thickening of the energies, bodies become constituted by solidified energies and the being is compatible with lower existential density. And there is backward process to this, when thick energies become again light energies and bodies become lighter and refined. Astral, mental, causal bodies are such refinement back to a light being.

#15 2023-12-13 12:29:24

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

It is logical that all Lyrian races originate from high spiritual beings and such are Karistus. It is a process of thickening of the energies, bodies become constituted by solidified energies and the being is compatible with lower existential density. And there is backward process to this, when thick energies become again light energies and bodies become lighter and refined. Astral, mental, causal bodies are such refinement back to a light being.

Are You Matek?

#16 2023-12-14 06:52:27

mitkobs

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Are You Matek?

What?

#17 2024-02-20 04:46:44

LongShot

Nothing is really logical when it comes to only having third parties information...especially when it is story has a few non linear millennials of history...

I believe a better recount of the great expansion and war (together with, consequences of Tiamat pieces/flora/fauna falling onto earth) should be told and explained more... together with, who can (if possible), talk about first mention of our planet by each race in their history... (How each race came to know of our planet)...

A recount of the interaction of how Atlantis, Lemuria and other older civilizations had more reptilians races than lyrians...

What is the possibility of earth being a reptilian planet and lyrians being the intruders??? Can it be plausible?? Even if the lyrians during a period would have happened to abandone the planet and reptilians decided to inhabit it??

Could the Urhmas* maybe mention their first visit to our solar system as well...???

Karistus live mainly on very high dimensions**... Would they still care to help??? (How did Karistus let what has happened and continue to happen when you have the right* of ownership**)

When it comes to the UFOP and Cabal... can one be the tool of the other to ensure difficulty levels are maintained for soul growth??? (Keep the game interesting???)

Another video on how did everyone interacted when stellar races were living among everyone?? (We were all sharing tech??? or did we look like children playing with wooden swords while aliens had shinny space suits and laser guns??)

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum wink

Board footer