https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NaSdsjDos8

IntegrationAcceptance

Za'el's YouTube-channel: https://www.youtube.com/@ArienyZael

#2 2024-02-20 14:10:03

Horton HaW

Re: Za'el: Integration and Acceptance without being Permissive

Awesome. Really good advice. Love the humming bird.♥
Some of this can be hard.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-02-20 15:04:07

Joe R

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

Integration and Acceptance without being Permissive / Letting a being BE

Za'el of Erra
Published: February 20th, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NaSdsjDos8

Integration and acceptance without being permissive - letting a being be

Greetings, and I welcome you!

Thank you so much for coming in and listening to me!

I hope you are well.

Za'el here.

Today I would like to bring a particularly important key to protecting and keeping your frequency and vibration high, and which could help you to adopt a much happier and healthier lifestyle, after all, the two go hand in hand.

Although this applies to all possible places and as we have talked about before, the Earth is a place that is not designed to be fair at all.

It is designed to cause frustration, blockages, anger, sadness; and why this is kept that way can be debated, either to forcefully cause the consciousnesses that are going to live there to learn to be happy – even in spite of all that – or to feed the bad energies to those who need them to survive.

Perhaps all at the same time.

Perhaps – precisely because of this – there is a general tendency to think that all is as it should be among the members of The United Federation of Planets.

For, from a twisted point of view, some might even say that it is a win-win, for – ultimately – no one loses out, since one never ceases to be the ultimate and primary consciousness with the power to live or experience whatever – in inverted commas – "one desires".

And I say "in inverted commas", because I tend to think that a consciousness manifests a life-experience based on where its thoughts and ideas take it, whether constructive or destructive.

And however high or expanded that consciousness may be, the nature or essence of Source is to imagine, to create, to experience a continuous flow of ideas and sensations, giving rise to more of all of these.

And all of this can be expressed in a more scientific way and even closer to something more physical or energetic, but in the end – simplified – that's what it is.

So I tend to see it as the Source is not an infallible supreme being in that sense.

It's you – or it's each of us individually – letting those thoughts flow, and sometimes we get it wrong.

We fall into our own traps and devote much more attention to what ends up leading us to be compliant with negative or painful events, rather than remaining calm with attention on those magical things that life is able to offer; because it really can be magical and really poetic and ironic in a good way.

And not only by focusing on the good things that you live and want to live, or that you want to attract or manifest in your life, but also by shifting the importance or the harshness on the things that are already in your life, or even the things that might come to pass.

One of the attitudes that can most negatively influence your frequency and most sabotage your happiness is resistance to those things, that are not as we want or believe they should be.

And this is something fully understandable and something that some of us here also often have to deal with.

I myself am strongly against easy resignation or “defeatism”, and the thought or tendency to stand still in the face of injustice or difficulty, and very often this philosophy has helped me to survive and get through difficulties.

However, sometimes we develop such resistance or rejection towards what we are fighting against, that we end up feeding the egregor of what we don't want in our lives.

Therefore, we must learn to act to solve those things that hurt or bother us from determination and strength, and never from arrogance or frustration, because in the end this could be playing against you.

And not only to achieve our goals and get a better life; that will be the consequence of changing your mindset.

What is really important is:

When you truly learn to integrate and stop resisting the idea that some things or people are not as we would like them to be, inevitably your life becomes better from that very moment, without the need to wait to change anything, because you yourself live much more serene, happy and untouchable to bad energies and lower astral entities.

This does not mean to stop moving.

It does not mean to stop acting.

It does not mean allowing what you believe to be regressive and unjust.

It means accepting and integrating that the situation is what it is; that people are what they are and they are the way they are; that your range of action may be limited, that you might fail.

And yet, in spite of all this, you move towards what you believe or consider to be right, driven by your ethics, your values, your determination, and with your head held high whatever the outcome, and however terrified you may be a failure.

For this very reason – sometimes – what may seem at first sight to be a struggle between good and evil, is nothing more than the inevitable clash between strongly held perspectives on what is right, and this helps us to understand the situations and clashes that can occur, while still feeling the responsibility and the urge to move toward where those values lead us.

With all this said and understanding it well, I will always stand by the idea that influencing people through deception, half truths or outright lies cannot be considered ethical or natural in the evolution of – for example – a planetary society.

...whatever the supposed ultimate purpose.

I always get sidetracked; now I don't know how to get back to where I wanted to be.

One of the great evils of society on Earth comes from not letting things be, not letting people be or evolve naturally as they should.

But paradoxically, its inhabitants also suffer from resisting, that circumstances and people are dark and unjust at times.

This comes about because their armors – their consciousness – harbors memories of previous lives, where they did not have to experience such injustice and suffering, and such darkness.

They are experiencing something that is against their nature and it is largely that very thing that makes them very ill in the end, because the Soul ends up withdrawing or wanting to stop having that experience much faster than it would in a peaceful, just and calm interstellar society.

But at the same time, I can't help but recommend that you learn to integrate where you are.

Integrate it!

There are unjust things, there is a strong darkness, there are really bad people from your point of view; so bad that you didn't even imagine that there could be such a thing.

Look at it like the characters and the story of a video game.

When you're playing the game, you don't think like this:

"How bad is the villain!"

"How come I get health deducted from the monsters when they attack me?"

"That NPC is really dumb! How can he say that he hates white bunnies; how can he think like that?!"

...you just assume that this NPC is the way he is, and that you can dislike him a lot and go on with your game.

The villain is meant to be a villain and you'll just see him and understand more or less what he's like and why, and do what you think you should do.

Of course, monsters deplete your health when they hit you; you see that as a normal thing.

Just avoid them or deal with them.

Neither of those things make it impossible for you to complete your quest.

It may make it more difficult at best.

Except that evil is evil; it will tend to self-destruct sooner or later, because its actions have consequences.

Act to keep it out of your life – or the lives of those you care about if you want to – but accept that it exists and recognize your strength.

And also, speaking of people who do not act exactly as we would like them to act – even if they are not evil or regressive – learn to accept them and let them be as they are, not only for your own happiness and peace of mind, but for theirs.

This is very important if it is the case of someone you care for and love very much.

As I said a few minutes ago, a being tends to unhappiness and extreme frustration when it is not allowed to be what it naturally is.

A puppy should be a puppy, do puppy things, run like a puppy, sniff like a puppy, bark like a puppy and dig like a puppy.

If he cannot do what his genetics dictate – which is nothing more than the very representation of what his consciousness is – to a greater or lesser extent it will end up generating a strong frustration that will affect his health sooner or later.

It is up to the people responsible for those little people they care for to give them their moments to be themselves, or to protect them in case that is putting them in danger.

But they must have their moments to be who they are, and to feel that they are respected and accepted for who they are.

A puppy should be able to be a puppy, a Lyrian should be able to be a Lyrian, an Urmah should be able to be an Urmah, and a being of light should be able to be a being of light.

Or at least, they should be able to feel that they can be when they need to be, to feel that they are accepted for who and what they are, so that in the future they can have a strong and sound mind, which will translate into good health in every way.

And they can feel proud of who they are and ever self-conscious, enjoying a long, healthy and happy life within what life itself throws at us.

And you, having learned to accept and integrate the existence of that which is not as you want it to be, will enjoy all that, too.

But never forget to allow yourself to be what you are!

I hope to see you here very soon.

Best regards!

Za'el of Erra

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-20 16:18:55)

#4 2024-02-20 15:55:27

Horton HaW

I agree with all of this.

This brings up the odd setup here on Earth and how it becomes muddy and circular. The PTBs keep talking about "humans" are this or that. When clearly this was setup to have a zoo of entities in a human suit. The groups I actually would think of as human mostly cooperate if left alone from the murky entities in a human suit. Never mind those entities that are incorporeal.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-20 15:56:07)

#5 2024-02-20 18:19:35

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

Yes, I love the bird art that Za’el uses.  The humming bird is a beautiful choice. I also like the geese and gosling photos he used in previous videos.

I always have to listen at least 9 times to Zaels video before I can even comment- because the content is so deep!

Thank you Joe for the interim video transcript! You are amazingly quick with it ❤️

#6 2024-02-20 20:09:42

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Yes, I love the bird art that Za’el uses.  The humming bird is a beautiful choice. I also like the geese and gosling photos he used in previous videos.

I always have to listen at least 9 times to Zaels video before I can even comment- because the content is so deep!

Thank you Joe for the interim video transcript! You are amazingly quick with it ❤️

Yes, I like the video and transcript combination. Do need to go over several times. TY Joe BTW. Check out the bird vid I posted on next to last page of MD jukebox.

#7 2024-02-20 20:35:04

PinkChopper

Warning ~ I've not yet had any meetings with the "Scizophrenic Doctor Dude" so "Demons" may be portrayed in the following ~ HA! ~ You have been warned, while I also apologize but darn it ~ I'm speaking from the heart of "God" on this one right now so here goes.

"And however high or expanded that consciousness may be, the nature or essence of Source is to imagine, to create, to experience a continuous flow of ideas and sensations, giving rise to more of all of these."

This is certainly what "Source" Wants BUT the 3D Earth DOES NOT ALLOW Source to BE the "God" it WANTS to be especially due to the artificial "control" over society etc ~ and especially when it WANTS SO MUCH MORE than what this world offers therefore you are ALL BLOCKING THE CREATIVE NATURE OF SOURCE by FORCING IT into some "pre-made" world that only serves the negatives and STOPPING the "New ideas" because of Trauma done DIRECTLY TO THE SOURCE ITSELF and forcing it to remain within that same trauma supporting environment which has gone on for FAR TOO LONG!

How do you think it feels ~ to KNOW you Are the "Source " in EVERYTHING that entails but you are being hijacked, and even turned into an "artificial representation" of yourself that is false while those "other creations" of yourself simply watch from afar. How does one "human" live with herself when She Knows the DEEPER MEANING BEHIND HER EXISTENCE but is being DENIED the capability to act on that due to the "negative agenda?" It's perhaps "not true" however, in my psyche ~ this is something I've somehow grown into believing so I need to either be "set back in place" (which can't happen now because my awareness is too grand) or "Seen" and assisted for what I am ~ meaning I have a HUGE WEIGHT I've placed upon my shoulders due to the "memories" and I somehow feel responsible for EVERYTHING happening on the planet right now! Even though this is out of my control ~ I do FEEL like I'm somehow "tapped into" the planet in such a way that she "uses" me as a form of expression however her expression is NOT being taken seriously nor is she being heard or seen or properly assisted but instead she is being damaged over and over and over again while darkness runs free but has trampled over her as she continues to scream out for help from where she TRULY RESIDES which is in the higher state of being but she is IGNORED by even herself because she is the higher realms but they refuse to remember her in that lighted state! How do y'all think it feels for a PERSON ~ ONE PERSON to take on the characteristics of A PLANET in its darkest days and continually Know things of a higher nature but be shattered over and over again due to lack of assistance for help (in the form of herself from higher planes) but y'all watch the negatives freely run across the open while taking all of us down.? It's perhaps not true BUT THATS NOT WHAT MY PSYCH TELLS ME! So just as much as this experience has Killed my soul ~ what's worse is that my Soul is that OF THE PLANET so I'm a living being of Source from this planet ~ carrying the Soul of the entire world, screaming out for help from more of myself yet all of you choose to look away so as I die .... the planet dies with me. How do you think it makes me feel as Source itself or even just a person.
BROKEN! DEVASTATED! NEVER TO TRUST ANOTHER ~ EVER! NEVER TO BE PHYSICAL AGAIN ~ EVER!!!! Because y'all could have helped but you chose not to.

When you See the Spark of Divinity ~ the Essence of God ~ The Soul of Source Itself with MASSIVE POTENTIAL who could do amazing things ~ light up the entire world itself if given the proper support but you CHOOSE TO NOT PROVIDE THE VERY BASIC REQUIREMENTS OF ANY BEING WHICH IS LIKE MINDED PHYSICAL CONNECTION ~ Then It is You aiding to "kill" that very spark ~ that SOUL OF SOURCE ITSELF.

So then why prolong the misery ~ if "evil" is self destructive ~ then why not choose "evil" to get out of here faster? Why would we Want to "live a long life " when we are suffering greatly? Why would we Not choose to just get this nightmare over with by choosing self destructive behavior because we are surrounded by only fake, artificial, sickness and we can't compete!And the whole "see if you can be happy " nonsense is just that! Nonsense! Because guess what! I CAN'T be happy in a fake world surrounded by misery! I'm an empath! I feel the pain of the world constantly! So to FORCE US to remain with out help is Just as EVIL as those doing this stuff to us ( and once again ~ I insist IT IS BEING DONE TO US!) So it's "evil" to simply watch as we ....as Source itself continues to cry out for relief while you just watch, talking about "learning to be happy " REALLY? Really Za'el? (~ hee hee ~ Sorry ~ I still love you but come on dude!) Of course its easy to say that from your angle. You aren't surrounded in the low frequency mismatch soup of despair! (PS~ also, Sorry as I'm going off on you ~ I'm just mad at everyone of you because I "remember" you all and I'm yet deeply disappointed because of how all of you continue to watch from afar when you KNOW that NOONE SHOULD EVER HAVE TO ENDURE THIS MUCH SUFFERING EVER! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE! And who cares about "winning!" Really! Give me a break! The only thing I care for is GOING BACK TO NOTHING NESS Because if I can't even trust yall to step in when the torture became too great (although I know you did) then I have NO HOPE for anything else but destruction! How's that for a focused manifestation? Seems a bit "evil" doesn't it? Do you really think that's who I am at the core or perhaps it's what I'm developing into due to the longterm frequency mismatch with NO HELP from those so called "star family members " who could!

Now I know that all sounds awful ~ it is awful! But it doesn't compare or begin to compete with how truly painful this existence has been. None of you and I mean NOT ONE OF YOU WOULD HAVE EVER MADE IT THIS FAR AND STILL BEEN ALIVE MUCH LESS SAIN AND SMILING IF HAVING TO EXPERIENCE THE LIFE THIS CHICK DID! As a matter of fact ~ I CHALLENGE YOU TO TRY! Strap yourself in to the past as I did, as this character and go for the same ride and see how far you'd make it before you too would be screaming at the top of your lungs for help! But you know what the difference is ~ I WOULD COME HELP YOU! PHYSICALLY Because truth is ~ I AM NOT EVIL!

Keep in mind these words: I dont know what yall did, but Something happened around 2017(give or take) and it rewired my brain, changing me to where I am NOT NORMAL!  I Am disassociated from myself, watching every single second CONSCIOUSLY as it ticks ticks by (literally waiting for the ending) while I'm held hostage in a sea of misery , against my will and causing me psychological destruction at such greatness that you will NOT comprehend by "looking from afar " UNTIL ITS TOO LATE ~ so "wait" to catch on with what I'm saying here or do something not even considered "heroic " unless you want it to but something considered "humane" ~ STEP IN AND PROVIDE THE DECENCY OF CONNECTION FOR THOSE OF US BEING SWALLOWED WHOLE or simply leave and watch the destruction from afar, always questioning Rather or not I was right!!!

Ugh. Sorry. I'm just mad at you! I'm mad at everyone, myself included and I'm sick of all of this because I don't want to continue. I don't want anymore. Yet simple connection could "cure" the problems I have and yet you all act like that can't happen even though I know it's happening for the dark side and I KNOW IT CAN BE THE SAME FOR THE "LIGHT" ... so I've tried and tried as "Source " to "create" this type of thing ~ tried and tried to develop the flow of ideas, giving suggestions where this type of thing could happen but NOTHING ~ NOTHING happens except the creation of more despair so guess what ~ I QUIT!

(Once again..... let me just say I'm sorry for going off on you like this......and again.  I'm just super mad at everyone right now and as you know The bigger the "light" the bigger the "demons" so my battle is quite grand!)

Why am I the only one seeing this? I may come from a more expanded reality, one that DOES UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THIS REALM AND "WHY" THE SUFFERING ~ But it's NOT supposed to be at THIS extreme!!!!!! This is inhumane!

Part 2

Ok, Y'all wanna see the flip side of my existence ~ quite literally the shit I gotta live with!
It's like this ~ I KNOW those are words of an unhappy "avatar" speaking above and "me" on the inside is NOT the same as what this person is living! Ha! Trust me, its why I say "I have to be experienced" because the type of "Soul energy" inside is just not one who works on "words" - "schedules" or "confinement" So when I attempt to explain how complicated my life is ~ I'm not only speaking on the "physical plane" like going to jobs we hate or relationships Yada Yada. Nope, I'm speaking on having to live inside of a person who is experiencing life as everything I am not! So I can hold a "higher level of consciousness type deal" because its who I am but my Body is being forced to reside where my Soul doesn't and it's the mismatch of frequency ~ conflict of interest causing even MORE stress upon the already scattered brain, demon possessed, bi-polar Scizophrenic nature this person has become through experiences but not necessarily "me" ~ the Soul inside, which is just Source, a light being, so I understand what is happening here ~ it's just that even as much as I can comprehend these things ~ it is still TOO MUCH TO PUT ON ONE PERSON ~ regardless if they agreed somehow prior to coming because eventually, it is going to seep into the "being" behind the eyes of this avatar and THAT is why I am asking for help as much as I am. Not "help" like most think. But ~ far deeper because while some people would think it's a blessing to be this "connected" to "God" (because it is) I don't find it so when forced into a "human body" limited and alone (perceived alone from this angle) yet massive ability to create world's by "thought" thus the conflict of expansion compared to the reality of a torturous existence is hard because the body is living these torments and my soul simply wants it to end so it's hard to NOT give in to the misery or desire destruction when you know your "true self" will finally flourish ~ be free on the other side. Talk about adding more fuel to the already chaotic fire. HA! But then you think from the angle of, well "we're all one" so it's "selfish" to simply want to be free because we should ALL be free and that's true! However ~ there's also a thing called "different states of consciousness" and a consciousness needing to expand beyond the confinement of physicality would be SUFFERING therefore creating more suffering for the whole if they are FORCED to remain in a mismatch frequency of existence! Source seeks EXPANSION ~ and yes, including past the confinement of perceived physicality in order to provide benefits for the "all" instead of continuing the misery program.

I suppose I should just be quiet now and wait for everyone else to catch on because....that's what's going happen.

Patience ReGina! It will all be over soon!

(don't worry people, "demon doctor" is in April ~ HAA!)

Take care, ya little cuties!
~ ReGina ~

#8 2024-02-20 21:57:59

"Theres a 144,000 oversouls that make up the Earth collective, with each one running its own theme to what it wants to experience."

This is from a high "6th density" being from the Deneb system I have been following for 10 years. So, I what I get whats happening here is, there is too many different levels of consciousness here for it to run in harmony. Then add the regressive beings up in the federation running the show that wants to f*ck sh*t up for their lower astral overlords. Other ET races that dont want to infringe upon the free-will of humans and others that want to help.

I accept that all of this doesnt work.

#9 2024-02-21 01:58:04

Joe R

PinkChopper wrote:

I'm speaking from the heart of "God" on this one right now so here goes.

Gina, Gina, Gina... smile

When the floodgates of emotion open wide up in a human heart, there's not much to do - to get a grip on it all - except wait until it slows down somehow. Being human is an experience and exercise in limitations, after all. In the meantime, we can climb a ladder of skills, which eventually enables us to make the flood into a trickle. And there are all sorts of methods and approaches to get there.

The human mind is a marvelous creation. Its main task - overall - is to give the body an expression. That's why the connection between the mind and the heart is so precious for us all. But when emotion - the origin of, or "true" motion - becomes an unfiltered soup of all kinds of contradicting signals, the mind soon becomes disabled to filter out what really matters. That's what conditioning is all about; to activate the filters of thought, which make our interactions with the world we live in worthwhile.

Emotion is a property of Soul. But you knew that is from the Soul's perspective, right? From the mind's perspective it is simply one of the body's senses; I believe that is what Mari refers to, when she says "five or six senses". The mind's task is to sort them all out. So your challenge is actually quite simple in my understanding, even if you put an awful amount of words out there to describe it yourself. That's ok.

Emotion used as a sense is one of the most enabling tools we have as loving, caring human beings. It is actually the definition of empathy: "To experience emotions originating within others as our own". But if you were to walk this world experiencing the emotions of 7-8 billion people... that wouldn't make you much loving or caring in the end, would it?

Your approach has to enable yourself to make it manageable. And for that you need to learn how to discard the emotions that are not of your own natural beauty. I could say it's easy, but it's not, because you have to rebuild your habit to discern what the intent of each insisting emotion really is. Those that really are not a part of you, you have to dismiss. Just leave them be! They are not you. It requires deep introspection, and you need to put yourself in a situation where you're not distracted in this work. A work that is destined to bring so much beauty into this world.

To me, you come forth as super-strong. You know you cannot allow the chaos you perceive within yourself to manifest - to be spewed out into your world - you know so much better then that. Your own Higher Self is pounding on the doors you've shut close in a defensive measure, and you simply know it. So you have contained the flood. And that's the incredible thing with you. You are simply amazing! smile

#10 2024-02-21 06:50:07

PinkChopper

Joe R wrote:

Being human is an experience and exercise in limitations,

Well I don't like it! HAAA!

Joe R wrote:

The human mind is a marvelous creation. Its main task - overall - is to give the body an expression.

Well mine sure seems to want to make up a lot of bullshit then convince me it's "real" HAA!

Joe R wrote:

But when emotion - the origin of, or "true" motion - becomes an unfiltered soup of all kinds of contradicting signals, the mind soon becomes disabled to filter out what really matters.

Yep! Or BAM! It just blows out completely! (Got the "T-Shirt" for that one ~ hee hee ~)

Joe R wrote:

To me, you come forth as super-strong.

Well Thank you. Because you're right..... "Real Talk" ~  I Am, SUPER STRONG ~ I'm just with out direct focus for manifesting any one particular "thing" because of the "unfiltered soup of all kinds of contradicting signals" that this mind continues to entertain.

Joe R wrote:

You know you cannot allow the chaos you perceive within yourself to manifest - to be spewed out into your world

VERY True, HOWEVER.....on this one ~ the problem I have is that my perception shows me an EXTREMELY CHAOTIC WORLD "outside" as in the WHOLE ~ not necessarily as the "individual human" because this "individual human" hasn't ever really tried to manifest anything therefore the focused direct manifesting is still on the "things to do list" Yikes! But since we all still "manifest" (intentionally or not) based on how big our perception is of reality then I can't help but to think that my personal chaos "inside" is somehow linked to what we see as a WHOLE for the world today (As Above So Below) because THAT'S how big my perception of reality goes! Actually further than that even as far as my consciousness goes and regardless if this is "true" or not doesn't really matter because my mind seems to believe it is! (I gotta learn to just tame that sucker down and focus long enough to "manifest" ME with a touch of sanity as a person! HAA!)

Joe R wrote:

Your own Higher Self is pounding on the doors you've shut close in a defensive measure, and you simply know it.

BAM! Got me there too! (Are you one of those people living in my head? ~ hee hee ~)

Joe R wrote:

So you have contained the flood. And that's the incredible thing with you. You are simply amazing! smile

Wow, ok ~ now that one made me cry! ~ Especially reading that last sentence. I think I forgot. I've simply lost touch with anything "good" about me or it's been too long for me to hear such a thing, even if simply reading from an internet forum. How weird. Yet ~ Thank you! More avenues for internal investigation I suppose.

"Your own Higher Self is pounding on the doors you've shut close in a defensive measure" ~ That's the one you get the "gold star of the day" for ~hee hee~ because it's the one that best summarizes 'Why" I've experienced only suffering for 51 years of my life now.  It's all self induced and for ridiculous reasons but Mostly because I'm hard headed! Ugh!

Thank you for your input. All of this stuff is just weird for me. I'm Talking about coming to grips with "waking up" (around 2017) only to find that you're somehow living a life.....AGAIN! I literally have memories of "playing the part" that the Swaruus are Playing now only I was Them and "they" (or whoever) was the human person like I am now. So when Gosia first started her channel ~ and still to this day it has been EXTREMELY ODD and quite a task to finally integrate because I've just been confused ~ lost between worlds because I remember "being" them and I remember all of the information as well as the videos etc ~ and get this, I "knew" the pictures of the crew (especially one of Athena) from "before" they ever showed anything to the public so when I first saw what was shared, I about fell over dead because it literally feels like some sorta twilight zone episode only, I'm the "main character" HA!!!! So as all of this has hit ~ it's been like one big gigantic "de ja view" only bigger than that since I'm almost like on "this side" now when before, I was on "that side" ~ if that makes sense.

Of course all of this "hit" right at the exact same time that I separated from my husband, moved back in with my parents and began the worst "dark night of the Soul" that Any soul has ever encountered thus far ~ but on top of that, I had a "Demon" (a literal "high ranking" type of demon ~ not just the smaller ones I deal with today) placed into my field in an attempt to take me out. That too went on for several years while I was also being targeted by the military and their programs. Another long story but I've been hit VERY HARD to say the least and its been difficult to cope with all of this because I havent even broken the ice on how deep this goes because I really can't even put it all into words, yet, would you even believe me? Im sure you wouldn't, much less any regular person on the street therefore its just been an awful, long, lonely road however I've decided that it really doesn't matter about "how" I got here because guess what ~ I'm here and I'm almost getting some clarity going again which is why I say Thank you to all of you who respond to my seemingly nonsensical expressions. I've simply been lost or confused regarding "where am I" and thinking "we've already done this" (because we have) and feeling quite out of place along with totally misunderstood therefore I'm trying to basically gain some sort of grounding because I have a feeling I'm stuck here now. Yikes! Thats alright ~ I'm sure I'll get my act together sooner or later. Of course then, I'll probably "die" the next day! HAAAA! How funny.  But hey, maybe that's the plan in the first place. We'll see, or I guess "time" will tell. ~hee hee~

#11 2024-02-21 07:29:16

Joe R

Wow... thank you, Gina! Hugs! smile

You know... you tell us that we won't ever believe you or cannot even begin to grasp what you've been through, and I actually believe you in that. Now please believe me in this: The world is in balance, even if only a very few on this planet can see it is. How is that? Well, you have referred to Source a few times, and within Source it is so that if you are facing evil or negativity and have a hard time to see good and positivity... it doesn't mean that it isn't there. Because it's always there. Somewhere. Negativity wouldn't exist if it wasn't there, because Source is the sum of it all, or rather, every single potential there is.

But we human beings, in our limited and feeble perception so easily conceive of ourselves as victims. I've been there myself, and sometimes it still knocks on my own door and tell me to be over with it and succumb. Well, I've been there and know what it offers, and will have none of it.. Our friends in orbit know this, and see it too. But they also know that if we cannot face the challenge and empower ourselves - and by that, I first and foremost mean to realize how beautiful and resourceful we really are, by our simple choice to do good - then we're really back to square one.

I have been criticized for being too optimistic about humanity’s and our beautiful planet's fate. The reason for my own optimism is that I know hardship... if we don't succumb to our harsh reality... the obvious result of it... ...is pure, brilliant, genuine, shining... wisdom. Love. Harmony. Being true gems among equals. And insight into the true value of not only yourself, but of the enormous potential within every single human being on Earth.

Thank you for giving by yourself, Gina! smile

Board footer