You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-21 14:13:34

Joe R

Mari: Taygetan Spherical Drones

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

Taygetan Spherical Drones (English)

Minerva Mari Swaruu
Published: February 21st, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhFxlgaDpSs

TaygetanSphericalDrones

Mari's Youtube-channel: www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

For thousands of years people all over Earth have reported having seen unidentified flying objects, and of these the most common one – by far – is the small sphere, that most of the time is seen in the skies as a bright star at night, or as a silver or white luminous point during daytime.

They can be seen completely still, static or moving at any speed.

At night they are easily confused with a planet like Jupiter or Venus, that is until they start moving, and during daytime they can be mistaken for a weather-balloon, or a simple helium toy-balloon that escaped a child's little hand, especially if the toy is silver or chrome in color.

They can remain static in the sky for many hours at a time, sometimes all night long, but during daytime they rarely do, as they cannot use the stars as camouflage.

During daytime they tend to move slowly using the clouds as cover whenever they can, and if close enough they can be seen in full shape, as white or silver spheres.

In the night sky they may place themselves in such a position where people would expect to see Venus or Jupiter, and if a person is aware of the correct positions of each stellar object according to their location and time of the year, they may be able to spot the drone as something that shouldn't be there.

At night a drone can also use the faraway lights of a city-hill in the background as camouflage, and their movement is masked by the lights of moving traffic there as well.

Also at night, they can be seen as big or small stars moving rapidly far or near above, and most people confuse them as simple human satellites in space, or as the International Space Station.

This kind of drone does not naturally emit any kind of light; they use high energy electromagnetism to counter gravity.

The electromagnetic toroid they generate and are immersed in has a tendency to super-heat the atmosphere around them so much that it starts to glow as plasma.

This is an unwanted side effect that reveals the presence of a drone.

Larger starships also suffer from this unwanted side-effect when they are operating within the Earth's atmosphere.

The color of this plasma varies depending on atmospheric temperature, altitude and humidity level, but it varies mostly because of the frequency output of a drone's anti-gravity engine itself, and how it reacts with the air around it.

These drones operate alone most of the time, but they can also be seen working in pairs or in small groups, as well as in large swarms.

They can also be spotted in formations with any number of them in it.

After solo or paired drones, the most common formation is the disorganized swarm, where they move among each other or all together with apparently no logic.

They can also commonly be seen making a line of lights in the sky, or moving in an echelon-formation.

But they can be spotted anywhere and making just about any formation/shape, and many times they can be confused as the lights of a larger UFO.

When drones operate in pairs they are usually scouting an area or place that can be dangerous for them.

In human terms they are a “lead” drone and its “wingman”, covering its back.

And each race may also use drones with different shapes – just about any shape, including discs.

But regarding shapes, they commonly go even further, as many races may use drones shaped like human aircraft, helicopters, cars and even motorcycles; these last ones interestingly are quite common and have even been reported by people like Salvador Freixedo.

These motorcycle-like drones may move apparently on the ground – correct engine noise and all – and then make a turn somewhere and disappear.

They like to emulate motorcycles due to their fast and elusive nature; people suspect less.

Even though a drone can physically have just about any shape, what will occur here is most often that a drone, like Taygetan spherical one for example, will form a hologram of a human vehicle around it to mask its presence when it needs to get close to a surveillance objective, and will also generate the correct noise that goes with it.

They do this mostly during the day, but they may use this trick at any time; day or night.

I must insist or warn you; on Earth what is out there is not always what it seems.

But what are they for?

Each and every stellar race and human governments, as well, use drones for surveillance, mostly to over-watch an area or to follow an individual or individuals of interest, as well as to map or keep an eye on any designated area.

Drones are usually armed and can be used to engage in a conflict.

They are also equipped with all kinds of sensors and are also equipped to take physical samples, for example of a chemistry-trail or of organic tissue.

Some drones, like the Taygetan ones, are also equipped with a tractor-beam.

Taygetan drones many times do release a cable underneath them to suspend a sensor-array away from the high-energy toroid the drone is in, in order to take more accurate readings.

When seen, this causes people to confuse them even more with a simple weather-balloon.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-21 14:37:46)

#2 2024-02-21 14:52:58

PinkChopper

Re: Mari: Taygetan Spherical Drones

I used to film the sky constantly. I have LOADS of footage including that of the "swarms" of drones, drones that "project" themselves as airplanes and even Birds! I kid you not. I even have some weirdo footage of "beings" that appeared in my woods as "cloaked" but the camera still clearly shows some type of craft with a blue being in it camouflaged as the woods but on top of that ~ when you look close, there are pictures from not only my own internal pictures like from my own mind as well as "characters" from star wars and more. People ~ yes, "technically" I am a "certified Scitzophrenic!" HA! But all kidding aside, I am NOT Crazy! HA  ~ look at this video https://youtu.be/ky4MheK2_Rk?si=_43ErBa-RwK5Qn-_. (I've shared it before but it's such a hard one for people to  comprehend so I'm not sure if anyone "sees" all of the things as I do.) Pretty wild!

#3 2024-02-21 15:22:51

PinkChopper

https://youtu.be/QTjqRQvIcgU?si=kU9-Z07JteU-rUGp

That's a video of a drone turning into an airplane! Ha!

#4 2024-02-22 00:54:46

@PinkChopper nice shot of the spherical drone. Couldnt quite make out the other though.

I've seen quite a few of them as well. The past few nights theres one ( I think its a drone) flying around my place but quite in the distance. It travels with its lights blinking a bit like human commercial craft, but it darts up and down while moving across the night sky. I have quite a vantage point as I have views looking North west to west where I live with no obstruction.

I had one last week quite close by, it felt like it was looking at me. When Im lying in my bed I have clear view of the skies above the canopy of the forest. Another time I had one about 300 mtres above my place. It felt dark and I think it was a cabal drone. My girlfriend at the time saw it as well and she got creeped out by it.

Thanks Mari, I can expand my perception now when things feel a bit strange when I'm looking at something.

#5 2024-02-22 02:38:50

PinkChopper

wandereringsoul wrote:

@PinkChopper nice shot of the spherical drone. Couldnt quite make out the other though.

I've seen quite a few of them as well. The past few nights theres one ( I think its a drone) flying around my place but quite in the distance. It travels with its lights blinking a bit like human commercial craft, but it darts up and down while moving across the night sky. I have quite a vantage point as I have views looking North west to west where I live with no obstruction.

I had one last week quite close by, it felt like it was looking at me. When Im lying in my bed I have clear view of the skies above the canopy of the forest. Another time I had one about 300 mtres above my place. It felt dark and I think it was a cabal drone. My girlfriend at the time saw it as well and she got creeped out by it.

Thanks Mari, I can expand my perception now when things feel a bit strange when I'm looking at something.

Thank you ~ and I appreciate you stating that you don't "see" the other one because I'm finding it fascinating how quite literally some people can see immediately while others simply don't see anything at all, even while pointing out the details etc. HA! (Which I guess I could have gone a little deeper into showing the various "things I was seeing " but it's literally a thing of me "thinking" that what I see is already something that is obvious for others to see as well when it actually isn't.

Of course I have a long history of investigating this type of thing and other super cool captures as well so I might know what I'm looking at more so than others simply because of my experience with it all. Plus ~ Something that is obvious to me might not be obvious to others yet I assure you ~ its there! Ha! I do find that some people's consciousnesses haven't yet reached the level where this type of thing CAN be seen by them. Ha!  How funny! I didn't mean you because your ability to "see" the drone shows you have the ability to "see" the other. I'd just have to sit down with you and point things out and you  would then see Exactly what I'm talking about.  ~ hee hee ~

Drones at night ~ ALWAYS! LOL  Daytime too! To me ~ I've always known they were there so I like to go out and "play" with them. Or give them something to look at! HA! Why not! I make lighted signs "talking" to them  and when asked,  I say "I'm talking to the airplanes!" HAA!!!  Why ~ because I think it's funny.  The one I'm revealing tomorrow says: ET FLY ZONE
~ hee hee ~

It lays down in the back aimed up to the sky where the "airplanes" have decided to circle which just so happens to be right above my house. So, I've decided to "play make believe" and I "pretend" all sorts of things are going on all from the perspective of "my world" therefore, I consider them all my "friends" (as long as they are positive) So I've got them a "Runway" open to fly overhead in my "ET FLY ZONE" HA!

#6 2024-02-22 18:55:29

Brahman

Pink Chopper, I can't make out anything in the first video because it's far away.  Can you take a close up? What do you think is there?

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#7 2024-02-22 21:00:35

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

Pink Chopper, I can't make out anything in the first video because it's far away.  Can you take a close up? What do you think is there?

I will try to convey. What I think she is referencing. If you zoom out it looks very different than zoomed in. However, that can simply be micro vs macro. The image loses focus. There is one shape that kinda looks like a little grayish whitish character crouched. The other looks like a tree branch, but has chromatic aberration. Also if you go from optical zoom to a digital zoom you will get the blurring of pixels. Also depends on the video format.

Def.
https://digital-photography-school.com/ … -avoid-it/
Chromatic aberration is when a lens doesn’t focus all light wavelengths at the same point, resulting in unnatural colors in your photos. Because these colors are often visible along high-contrast edges, this problem is known as fringing

The "airplane" is interesting.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-22 21:12:46)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2024-02-23 01:15:16

PinkChopper

Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I will try to convey. What I think she is referencing. If you zoom out it looks very different than zoomed in. However, that can simply be micro vs macro. The image loses focus. There is one shape that kinda looks like a little grayish whitish character crouched. The other looks like a tree branch, but has chromatic aberration. Also if you go from optical zoom to a digital zoom you will get the blurring of pixels. Also depends on the video format.

Def.
https://digital-photography-school.com/ … -avoid-it/
Chromatic aberration is when a lens doesn’t focus all light wavelengths at the same point, resulting in unnatural colors in your photos. Because these colors are often visible along high-contrast edges, this problem is known as fringing

The "airplane" is interesting.

Thank you for sharing on the "Chromatic aberration" because you're right in that its certainly something possible, however, I gotta say ~ NOPE! (HA!) I'm talking about the ACTUAL "Being" that is shown along with the craft which is cloaked into the "fabric" of my woods! Ha! It's a "digital representation" of something that has manifested in the "physical" which is a reflection of something else coming from the "spiritual" side of things. Although easily explained away using the understanding of pixels, or Chromatic aberration etc, that is still Not what I'm actually talking about with this footage because it "appears" rather blown up or not. Plus ~ the "spiritual" side is what captured my attention to film Although it was Not understood "why" by me in the physical until led to view the stuff which immediately showed up to me as the "characters" cloaked etc but that's also probably something that not only am I "seeing" but it's also the Feelings that go along with it as well as the fact that I "know" my woods where it isn't the same for you so possibly impossible to get across what I'm referring to. That's all.

But yes ~ airplanes and I insist ~ birds and more. Ha!

Board footer